At Breanna's Insistence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

Breanna's hands caressed my stomach and thighs as she easily took my whole length down her throat, noisily sucking my cock, her tongue a whirling dervish swirling around the head of my dick. As she made exciting, lewd sounds, matching and then surpassing her were Lauren's cries of pleasure as I teased her swollen and slick labia with my tongue -- probing between them into her wet flesh and then swirling my tongue through her wrinkled folds to tease her swollen clitoris -- slender and long upon emerging from its hood.

"LOVE-LOVE YOUR TONGUE, MISTER HELLER!" Lauren squalled as she bathed my face with her juices, her pubic bone banging frantically into my face as she bucked her pussy against my mouth before sliding down a little - away from the sweet teasing of my tongue. "Goddamn, Mister Heller...you can sure eat pussy!" she said, her East Kentucky drawl coming out as she slid a little further.

She leaned forward and kissed me, sharing her sweet taste with me while Breanna let me slip from between her lips and after planting a gentle, loving kiss on the tip of my cock, said, "All yours, Lauren!" I felt the mattress shifting as she climbed up and stretched out alongside me.

Lauren purred with pleasure as she slowly slid down my body, leaving a trail of pussy juice as she snaked her way towards my cock. Her voice was thick with emotion as she said to me, "Mister Heller...I have had such a daddy thing for you like forever!" A dim memory of a student review echoed the fact that Lauren's parents had long ago divorced and the father had been out of her life since. "I used to dream that you were my daddy, Mister Heller, and..." A wicked smile spread over her face as she continued, "And then, I dreamed you were my daddy fucking me and that you were my daddy-teacher lover fucking his naughty, cheerleader daughter and I used to cum so hard imagining that." She was breathing hard and shivering with anticipation.

"Do you...do you think you can make my daddy-teacher fantasies come true, Mister Heller?" Lauren asked as her labia met my upright and throbbing erection. She slowly rolled her hips so her pussy lips massaged and kissed the length of my cock as she whispered, "Can you make my dreams come true, Mister Heller?"

In answer, I reached out and put my hands on her waist and then feeling more flexible and strong than I had in a long time, rolled us over so that I was on top, my cock nestled between her swollen labia. "Lauren," I said in my sternest teacher voice. "Daddy's going to fuck you and make you scream." Then I felt Breanna's hand on my cock, placing the head between Lauren's creamy lips and with a growl, I thrust forward, reveling in hearing Lauren shriek with pleasure as I buried my cock into her furnace-like cunt in a single stroke!

"MISTER HELLER!" Lauren cried out as her body convulsed beneath mine -- her back arching reflexively as I ground my crotch against her wispy blonde muff. Her fingers clawed at my back as I felt her athletic legs scissor around my back, attempting to cross her ankles, but unable to do so because the pleasure was so intense. Lauren's pussy tightened around my cock and my mind swirled as I realized I was living one of my most cherished and secret fantasies...fucking my former student and cheerleader.

I thought I might have to exert more control to not cum...that the moment was too carnally erotic to withstand climax, but I felt more in control than I'd ever felt before...I felt like a young bull capable of fucking all night. Maybe it was the magic of Breanna's drug...maybe it was the magic of Breanna and Lauren, themselves. In any case, I began to fuck my new young lover, slowly at first and then faster, reveling in the sweet ecstasy that was her tight, hot and wet pussy.

I carefully watched Lauren's face, seeing which movements brought the most pleasure to her face. Her cries of, "Daddy...fuck me, Daddy!" and "Yes, Mister Heller, fuck your naughty little girl!" spurred me on and her eyes alternated between lust and delight as our bodies slammed together. We kissed wetly, madly until she began to yelp with pleasure and then as orgasm hit her, Lauren became a wildcat under me -- almost bucking me off of her before her heels dug into my ass cheeks and her arms wrapped around me and pulled me in -- hands pressing my face against her left breast, my mouth sucking at a long, hard nipple as she wailed and sobbed in carnal joy. Lauren's hips undulated wildly, forcing her pussy to fuck me while I simply kept myself pressed against her.

I spared Breanna a glance only to find her watching us with open-mouthed glee, her lovely eyes alight with lusty delight as she slowly masturbated -- fingers swirling around inside her cunt while her thumb teased her large, swollen clitoris. She caught me looking at her and blew me a kiss and then winked.

Lauren suddenly seemed to relax, her legs falling away from me and she cooed, "Fuck, Mister Heller -- if I'd known how good you were in bed, I'd broke some laws back in high school!" Her pussy pulsed around my cock and I began to thrust into the young woman again, but she exploded with energy and I found myself being rolled over, Lauren keeping my cock snugly inside her sex and then she was squatting on me -- her well defined leg muscles swelling a little as she seemed to be perfectly balanced atop me. "My turn, Mister Heller," she snarled with an evil grin. "I'm going to fuck you crazy!"

The blond vixen made good on her words, becoming suddenly an avatar of sex maddened goddess as she began to ride me, bouncing up and down on my cock and sobbing wordlessly each time she impaled herself on my throbbing, stiff erection. Lauren was a thing of beauty as her cheerleader reflexes seemed to keep her perfectly position as she fucked me -- her large breasts bouncing just a little as only youthful, firm breasts can and her hands roamed through her blonde locks, her skin gleaming with that special sweat one only gets from intense sex!

Breanna leaned in and kissed me, her tongue dancing with mine for a moment before she moved to her knees and somehow managed to kiss Lauren without the cheerleader's body slowing down for a second. Then Lauren broke the kiss and moaned, "CUMMINGGG, MISTER HELLER!" She collapsed to her knees, her weight driving my cock deeper into her womb as her pussy bathed my cock in hot creams. "I LOVE FUCKING YOU, DADDY!" she sobbed as she fell forward, her large breasts pillowing out against my chest, only her hunching pelvis seeing to work as she quivered and shook her way through a second orgasm.

Eventually, Lauren calmed down and rose up, still impaled on my hard penis and looked down at me with an odd, glassy-eyed expression. "I like your cock, Mister Heller," she said with child-like reverence and then she rolled off me, her pussy making a wet, obscene sucking noise as she released my cock from her cunt. "Timeout," she said meekly as she lay beside me, her magnificent breasts rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath.

From the other side of my bed, Breanna was suddenly up again and throwing one long and shapely leg over me and then we were both groaning with pleasure as Breanna's hot pussy enveloped my cock. "My turn, Mister Heller!" she said in a purposeful voice. She began to ride me as she leaned forward until her face was just above mine. "Mister Heller, I could fuck you forever!" she whispered before kissing me hungrily.

As we kissed and clung to each other as she worked her hips up and down to meet my upward thrusts into her hot, wet cunt, I suddenly became aware of something. As sweet and erotic as fucking Lauren had been...there was something more with Breanna -- a connection or energy that had been missing with the blonde cheerleader. There was something so...perfect in being inside Breanna, feeling her skin slid wetly against mine as her pussy pulsed around my cock. Even our kisses seemed more...intimate, more passionate as our tongues dueled and danced around each other. The taste of Breanna's mouth, her sex filled scent touched me on a deeper and more personal level than Lauren.

Breanna moved atop me as if we'd been lovers for years or decades instead of this being the third time we'd gotten together -- her womanly body knowing me and my likes in ways that only enhanced our fucking. For me, knowing how to twist my hips or plunge my cock into her just so to give her more pleasure seemed to come to me on an instinctual level. We fucked not as two sex maddened creatures, but as one organism, perfectly melded together -- cock to pussy and lips to lips.

I was lost in the pleasure of Breanna's slick pussy squeezing my cock, making me crazy with lusty delight even as my cock driving deep into her womb seemed to make her quiver with ecstasy. I felt like we could fuck forever -- gazing into each other's eyes as our loins came together again and again while our tongues embraced and teased. I felt her tremble with pleasure as her swollen nipples dragged across my chest while her fingers clutched and clawed at my shoulders.

Suddenly Breanna broke the kiss and sat up straight, slowly impaling herself on my cock. "Love how you make me feel, Mister Heller!" she moaned and then she was lost in orgasm -- her eyes rolling up in her head as she rocked her hips on my cock and with a long, drawn out cry, announced, "CUMMINGGGG!" Time seemed to stand still as she shivered and shook atop me, her heavy breasts jiggling ever so slightly as she seemed to vibrate with orgasmic pleasure from head to toe. Her pussy juices were like erotic fire as they bathed my cock and for the first time, I realized that there was a climax in my near future.

Breanna suddenly slumped, her chin on her chest for a long moment as my cock throbbed inside her massaging cunt. She raised her head and said hoarsely, "I love fucking you, Mister Heller!" and then slowly slid off of me, a gush of pussy juices spraying my crotch as my cock was released. Suddenly sleepy-eyed, Breanna nodded to the other side of the bed and said, "Take her...give Lauren what she's always wanted, Mister Heller."

I was momentarily taken aback because in those last sweet minutes of fucking Breanna, I had literally forgotten the sexy little blonde. I turned to see Lauren looking at me expectantly, her face and chest flushed and she was breathing heavily. Her legs were wide spread and pulled back -- offering her sparsely haired mound up for inspection, labia swollen and wide spread -- her already well fucked pussy glistening and wet with anticipation.

I was up on my knees and between Lauren's legs in a heartbeat and she crooned, "Fuck me, Daddy Heller...fuck your nasty little girl," holding her arms out to me. She was a teacher's fantasy come to life!

I moved closer, my hands grabbing her trim ankles and pulling her closer to me as I draped her legs over my shoulders even as her pussy brushed the tip of my cock, making her moan. Thickly coated with the lovely Breanna's juices, I shifted my hips just so and then Lauren was screaming as I again rammed my cock home in a single stroke.

"YESSSS, MISTER HELLER -- FUCK ME HARD!" Lauren sobbed as I almost rolled her up in a ball, impaled by my cock and fucked her as hard and as fast as I could muster, initiating an orgasm within my blonde lover within a couple of minutes. She twisted and writhed beneath me as she came, but I didn't slow down for a moment, slamming my cock into her tight pussy again and again. I fucked Lauren through her orgasm and then we were both like wildcats, snarling and biting and clawing, her blue eyes wild with carnal lust as she worked her pelvis to meet my fast and brutal thrusts. I felt my own orgasm rapidly approaching and increased the vigor of my thrusts in my eagerness to make Lauren cum again as well.

Somehow, she managed to cup one of her large breasts and lifted it just enough so that I could duck my head and tongue her nipple, straining to get my lips around it and then I sucked at her rubbery nub and then as I purposefully bit it...the pain and pleasure sent Lauren over the edge and she began to orgasm, her pussy tightening like a vise around my cock. The delicious sensation of her pussy flesh squeezing my cock pushed me over the edge as well and I let her nipple slip from my lip as I bellowed in triumph and began to shoot massive spurts of hot semen deep in her womb.

Our combined orgasms seemed to grow into something greater and the pleasure was so intense, I was seeing black spots and gasping for breath as my seed jetted into her pussy again and again! Then I was suddenly spent, nearly collapsing atop the petite woman before summoning the strength to withdraw from her and fall over into the empty middle of the bed.

As I lay there, chest heaving as my lungs worked to replenish my oxygen, I felt both young women cuddling up close to me, hands stroking me and lips kissing my chest and face. "That was the best fuck of my young life, Daddy Heller," stammered Lauren. She kissed me long and hard with that serpentine tongue of hers.

Then Breanna's fingers were turning my face towards hers and she giggled with just a hint of sarcasm, "Yeah, Daddy...fucking you is the most awesome thing ever!" She again winked playfully at me and then kissed me, putting all her passion into the long kiss, producing a tremor in my semi-erect cock.

After we ended that kiss, I looked at Lauren and then Breanna and marveled at their energy...both looking at me expectantly and lustily. "You ladies are incredible...heaven sent, but..." I took a deep breath and said, "Your teacher needs to take a short nap or he might just die."

Both girls laughed and showered my face with kisses as I made good on my words and slowly began to fade...sleep demanding my attention. With their lush, womanly bodies bracketing me, I felt warm and safe and loved...so very much loved as I sank into the oblivion of sleep...my last waking perception that of both girls' tongues playing around my cum covered cock.

The rest of the night was like a carnal dream come to life. I awoke to discover a raging hard-on and myself alone in bed. I found Breanna and Lauren in the kitchen, eating sliced apples with caramel dip, both stopping to smile happily at me and my prominent erection. They took turns feeding me as they rode my cock slowly before our midnight snack culminated with me taking Breanna from behind, her leaning over the kitchen table and eating Lauren's cum filled pussy.

We returned to bed and I fucked Lauren's asshole while she licked Breanna to orgasm...me sleepily marveling at the fact that I was fucking a cheerleader's tight ass -- the first time I'd engaged in anal sex since I had first been in college. Lauren's cries were loud and frequent to the point of my next door neighbors beating on the wall at one point in complaint although soon enough the sounds of lovemaking echoed through the walls from their side. Lauren's cries of "Fuck my ass, Daddy!" became incoherent sobs as I finally shot a load of steaming semen into her vise-like asshole.

Sleep followed and at some point, I awoke to find someone astraddle me, slowly riding my cock, miraculously hard again. It only took a few seconds to know it was Breanna...again, the sense of something more intimate and loving pervading our lovemaking in away that was absent from Lauren.

I could barely make out her shapely silhouette, but even in near total darkness, I could feel her large eyes on me -- naughtiness and desire on them as she slowly slide up and down on my cock. Somehow I could see in my mind the moment her luscious full lips parted as orgasm approached, sighing with pleasure as she slowly impaled herself on my throbbing penis again and again.

I doubt if either Breanna or I were aware of Lauren beside us or whether she was asleep or awake -- the world had winnowed away to just the two of us, making love and reveling in the carnal reality that we were. It was a perfect fuck that both seemed to last forever and end too soon as Breanna's short and harsh gasps of orgasmic delight spurred me on to climax inside her, pleasing her and awing me that I seemed to still be able to produce such a quantity of hot semen after a lusty night's fucking.

"I love you, Mister Heller," Breanna murmured into my ear before curling up beside me, her head on my chest and falling asleep. I was tired...exhausted really in that sweet way that good sex could make you feel. Still, sleep took a while to claim me as I thought about how this former student of mine had turned my world upside down.

I came sleepily awake as I heard Lauren whisper to me. "It's been lovely, Mister Heller. I hope you'll be my daddy-teacher lover again soon!" She kissed my cheek as I opened my eyes, surprised to see her dressed in the early morning light.

Lauren started to ease off the bed, but paused when I said in a raspy voice, "Anytime, sweetheart."

Grinning, she returned to me and gave me one last display of her long and talented tongue as we kissed. "I can't wait," she replied as she climbed off the bed, gave me a wink and went to the door where a naked Breanna waited. I watched as the two women murmured to each other -- Breanna smiling sleepily and Lauren with that ever present cheerleader's exuberance. They kissed, taking their time about it, arms embracing as they shared tongues -- the appearance of one naked and one clothed seemed very erotic to me and for the fifth time in less than twelve hours, I felt my cock twitch with life, slowly becoming erect.

Their kiss ended, Lauren looked over her shoulder at me and pursed her lips in a kiss and then she was gone. My attention was now completely focused on the tall, luscious woman that was strolling back to my bed, a mysterious yet carnal smile on her face. "Good morning, Mister Heller," Breanna murmured as she scrambled under the covers and curled up against me, one arm draped across my chest and one leg thrown across my thighs...her sex wetly brushing my hip.

"Good morning, Breanna." I replied before we kissed a while, our hands moving lazily over each other's body.

When the kiss ended, Breanna propped her head up with one hand to look at me and after a moment's study, said, "So, did the naughty teacher enjoy banging the sexy blonde cheerleader?"

I laughed and said, "Hell yes...it was a dream come true, but..."

Breanna raised an eyebrow and said in a careful tone, "But?"

I took a deep breath, trying to collect my thoughts before speaking. "Lauren is a wonderful lover...everything I imagined...fantasized her to be, but Breanna...I discovered that making love to you...fucking you is more special...more intimate." I reached out and stroked her cheek as her face slightly reddened. "Maybe I'm just an old man lost in a fantasy, but damn, Breanna -- there's something between us...something more than just having sex!"

Breanna took my hand in hers and kissed my palm before saying in a slightly husky voice, "No, you're not imagining things, Mister Heller. I've felt it too." Her eyes were misty as she added, "I'm glad we both feel it."

There was a long silence afterwards as we stared at each other before I said, "I feel like there's something I need to do."

Breanna looked at me curiously and said, "What would that be?"

I found myself a little dry-mouthed as I replied, "I'm not sure...maybe asking you to move in with me or...asking you to marry me, Breanna."

Her jaw dropped at my words, but then she laughed and shaking her head, leaned into me and kissed me. "No...I'm flattered, Mister Heller and I imagine we'd be happy together, but no."

Her blunt truthfulness stung just a little but before I could say anything, she kissed me again and said, "It's got nothing to do with Jesse...I love him in a way, but we're done. It's me, Mister Heller. I think I told you after that first night that I wouldn't say its love and happily ever after...maybe it is love." She sighed and said, "I told you I wasn't a one man woman, but I hope we can have each other in each other's lives." She grinned impishly and added, "Probably a hell of a lot more than I originally thought."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers