At Last A Weekend Alone Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wonder what scene has laid out for you that will put you in a position to reach his come in such a depraved and lewd manner but this is forgotten when he pulls your nips one more time and says

"Right time to watch the sun come up."

Then you feel him working at the bonds that have fastened you to the bed for the past few hours and realize with relief he is undoing the ropes. When he removes the rope from your left leg it drops unceremoniously down onto the bed stretching your aching muscles and also pulling at the dried sticky juice on your pussy and arse crack. He quickly releases your other leg and then your hands that you leave above your head as you flex and loosen your sore, stiff, and aching muscles.

He pulls you into an upright position sitting on the edge of the bed and simple says

"Come, Heel bitch."

Then he tugs your nipples forcing you to stand on unsteady feet weak with stiffness, your arms dangling at your side as you follow him blindly out of your bedroom and towards your dining room. He tells you to stop in the doorway and to lift your arms to grip the door frame either side of you. Feeling your way you slowly raise your hands and do as you are told.

"Now don't move, stay right where you are and do as I say. Fuck you look gorgeous standing there naked with your arms braced above your head, you cunt leaking the remains of the fruit in your bald snatch watching it dribble slowly down your leg, blindfolded, shaking slightly. Stay right there I need a picture of this for prosperity."

You blush and your chest and face reddens as you hear theclick...whirr...click...whirr...as he takes a number of photos. Then he reaches forward and removes your blindfold putting it in his pocket temporarily and tells you

"Right smile lover – give me wanton slutty look just for the camera – make it look like you really want this."

He tugs on your nipples to reinforce his demand and your nipples stand out, your breasts achieving a bizarre conical shape with your bullet like nipples defying gravity and stretching invisibly towards the camera. To the best of your ability you smile and put on your best sultry look for his photographs.

"Great, that looks good. Now cup your breasts and spread your legs slightly, squat a little so I can get a close up of your hot hungry quim dripping on the carpet. Excellent – Fuck you're one horny slut...Right now put a finger in your mouth and with your other hand slip 3 fingers into your cunt."

You do as you are told, a welcome relief to finally feel something enter you hot bubbling cunt. He takes numerous photos with your digital camera then tells you to stop and lick your fingers clean. One last shot of your quim drenched fingers on your tongue and he says

"Right that's enough; I should get good money for these pics if I need to. Quick follow me, we have a show to put on."

Puzzled by his words you follow quickly as you feel the insistent tug on your nipples as if he has forgotten how delicately you are linked and the horrible circumstances that would follow if you don't keep up.

As you enter the dining room and lounge you notice through the large floor to ceiling tinted window that it is just about morning and the first rays of sunshine are stretching across the horizon over your front lawn.

He steps towards you and once again places the blindfold back over your eyes then taking you by the shoulder pushes you past him towards the window in the lounge facing your front yard and the road beyond.

He tells you to wait as you hear him undressing and articles of clothing drop onto the carpeted floor behind you. Then you feel him shove you in the back and propels you forward again towards the window.

Suddenly you slam hard into the window chest first and give out a startled cry both from the shock of the impact and the cool chilled feeling of the window as it smothers yours chest and belly. Your hands raise defensively either side of your face and plant themselves against the cool glass, your hips swing forward and you feel him tuck in behind you almost spoon like as his hard hot cock burns a scorching feeling into the soft mounds of your wobbling arse cheeks.

With your tits squashed up against the big glass pane he kicks your feet wide apart & you feel his cock search all around the circular target of your buttocks until finally it homes in on the pink puckered entrance of your little bum hole.

The second he finds it he thrusts his hips forward and spears his fluted tip right into your squirming rectum. Luckily he has been winding himself up for the last few hours as his over excited cock slit oozes beads of slippery precum and this helps to lubricate the sudden taking of your otherwise dry rectal tunnel.

You yelp in pain as he stretches you open rapidly as he keeps feeding his thick prick into the deep depths of your arse. He is much taller than you so by the time he is all the way in he is forcing you to stand on tip toes. It is like being hung on a pole, impaled on a pike that you can't get off. You are so full of cock you don't seem to have space to breathe and all you can do is take shallow little gasps for air.

It makes your stomach queasy, but just balancing on the prick is nothing compared to what it feels like when he begins to move. The sensation of it turns your legs to jelly as he sandwiches you against the window to stop you falling back. He holds you so tightly the whole of the front of your bare body is squashed against the cold glass. Your breasts are compressed into two big white discs with your engorged red teats dented back into the middle of them. Above them your nose and mouth are distorted against the smooth surface and below them your juicy quim is spread flat like a limpet. You have two pairs of red curled-back lips suckered on the window and when he begins to hump into your rear the hard button of your clit makes a loud squeaking noise as it is smeared up and down the moistened glass.

You groan in rapture as you feel him bugger you, the rhythmic slapping of his thighs against your arse cheeks timed perfectly with squeaking noise of your clit riding the glass leaving behind little trails of glistening come as you move over the window. With your legs spread and standing on your toes you can also feel his large scrotum swing backwards and forwards with his motions making his nuts slap time and time against your sopping inflamed gash.

Without warning he whips the blindfold off your head and you stare bewildered out through the window slightly out of focus due to your close proximity like looking through a gold fish bowl from right up close. Then with abject horror and shame you realize that someone is on the footpath watching this bizarre scenario unfold. It is the young fifteen year old boy from next door who delivers your paper every morning, Bradley you think he name is. He is standing openmouthed and his eyes wide seemingly frozen on the spot. You can just make out his hand in his shorts and small movements as if he is wanking himself right there on a public footpath.

You are torn between absolute shame and uncontrollable excitement as you imagine what little Brad can see squashed against the window no more than 20 feet in front of him – Your breasts with your obvious hard red blood filled nips on clear display against the pale background of your squashed titties. Your mouth open in groaning rapture as your tongue lolls out across the window, your smooth belly moving wantonly making your belly button appear to wink with every up and down movement, but most dramatically and shamefully you wet sopping heated cunt plastered to the window smearing come all over the glass and your clitoris on total display as it slides maddeningly around the wet pane.

All this time he keeps thumping his cock viciously into your arse not letting up for a second and in your embarrassment you unwittingly clench your rectal muscles around his burrowing shaft eliciting a grunting groan of satisfaction from deep in your tormentors throat.

A part of you knows there will be irrevocable consequences as a result of this lewd depraved enactment that will be hard to explain to Brad in the near future about what a dirty little bitch you are, but another part of you is so aroused by the filthy spectacle you are providing to this pubescent teenager who himself is on the very verge of becoming a man.

He must be able to see the sluttish snarl on your face when your abductor starts to push towards orgasm and began to work his cock in and out of you like a raging piston. His cock is completely leaving your rear orifice only to instantly plunge back into you so hard that you can feel the ridge around the plum of his clock shudder over the entrance to your rectum over and over again.

He is really opening you up and the force of his rutting makes you call out "Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" but even you can't tell if it is a cry of pleasure or distress.

You hear him start to whimper and know that he is close to blasting into your bowels and this knowledge alone sends you over the edge. He is pressing you so tightly against the glass seeking to find that elusive mind blowing feeling of exploding gratification that it makes your hard pulsing clit judder along the glass like a dry rubber. As your tormented clitoris bounces and jars along the glass it feels as if your entire belly has turned into a swirling molten whirlpool and suddenly explosions go off behind your eyes, your head throbs, and a wave of what feels like pure molten fire rushes through your belly spreading out over your chest, your arms, your legs, and triggering lots of back to back explosions in your hot liquid cunt.

You orgasm is accompanied by a long groaning wail as you push forcefully away from the window impaling your clenching spasming bum hole onto the entire length of his steel like shaft that reaches into the far recesses of your bowels. The mushroom like head of his cock is like a red hot iron spreading warmth and heat all through your lower abdomen. You continue to grunt over and over again like a cow rutting shamelessly as more mini orgasms pepper your body with exquisite aftershocks.

And still he is pumping into your rectum holding your hips tight in his clenched hands, his nails digging into the soft skin below your tummy. He is making wild guttural noises that sound alien and powerful.

Looking forward as you begin to come down from your orgasm you realize you have just had the greatest orgasm of your life right in front of your fifteen year old next door neighbor & it makes you blush to think what you must have looked like pinned up against the huge window, impaled on this mans cock and coming in a frenzy as your hot come squirted brazenly from your over sensitized cunt splashing the glass between your legs while you wailed in wanton pleasure for it to never end.

As you are pondering this unbelievable sequence of events the man in your arse suddenly extracts himself completely and pushes you aside pumping his cock wildly with his fist, hips bent forward, knees slightly bent, and his brow deeply furrowed as red faced & sweaty he emits a long loud groooooooooan. His fist slides down one last time to the base of his hard engorged penis and you can see the fat purple plum shaped head visibly enlarge before your very eyes. With great roars of ecstasy he pumps his cocks as his creamy white jism explodes forcefully from his piss slit and sprays the window with jet after jet of pearly thick white cum.

All too soon your remember his instructions earlier and without being prompted to do so, you quickly fall to your knees beneath him and stretching your tongue out from between your panting wheezing mouth you begin to lick the rivulets of his seed as it runs down the glass in front of you.

While you languish in the sweet sour taste of his cum, accompanied by little grunts you feel the last drops from his cock fall onto your face and forehead. And as you lick and gather his come in your mouth swallowing it with relish you glance once more outside to see Brad come out of his stupor. Looking down at his tan colored shorts you see a distinctly large wet patch where he has flooded his pants with his own ejaculate. Embarrassed he turns quickly to run back home to change and you close your eyes as you feel your abductor grab the back of your face and push it forcefully into the jism that is running down the window in front of you.

Secretly loving the whole humiliating experience you mumble against the glass

"Fuck that was the best come I have ever had, you bring out the absolute worst and best in me at the same time, How is that possible?"

He turns you around and in the growing dawn light with cum smeared all over your hair and face he says

"This could be the beginning of a very satisfying and eventful relationship. Tell me what it is that you want and maybe I could make your wishes come true."

You think briefly and then with compassion and conviction you say

"I am addicted to how you make me feel, I crave for your touch, please use me and abuse me – I am yours to do with however you please, just don't ever leave me. I want to be your slut, your cum bucket, your property...please I'm begging you."

"Well then my little slut lets see what your limits are shall we. First I think you better go clean up. Have a long hot shower, soap out all your orifices including the tight little bum hole of yours, shave your pussy bald, wash your hair, then find a pair of your tallest high heels, put them on and come out here bare assed naked and make my breakfast. I'll be waiting for you and thinking of what next I can try to make you come like a sordid grunting rutting animal. Quick I am getting hard just thinking about it."

He unfastens the fishing line from his wrist and then as an afterthought tells you not to remove it from being tied around your nipples.

"And just to make your next tasks interesting leave this attached to the end as well."

Having said that he makes a small slip knot in the middle and loops it over the end of a banana he plucks from the fruit bowl on the table.

"Now don't remove the lines or the banana, I want to seem them both intact when you return all freshly washed and made up like I asked – I already have wicked ideas forming that are hot, hot, hot – Just like you my little fuck toy."

Quickly you turn and pad out of the kitchen towards the bathroom feeling the deliciously pain course through your nipples as the banana swings against your chest and tugs on your bullet like teats already hard with engorged blood and excited by the prospect of what you new owner has in store for you.

12