Attorney Client Privilege Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers

"It's been too long baby." X returned in a strained voice.

He began fucking Lis from behind. She grabbed the edges of the table for support and arched her back to better present herself to the black man. She felt his hands on her shoulders gaining leverage in which to fuck her harder. Her entire body was tingling as her pimp began filling her vagina over and over. X had her good. He could make Lis feel more like a woman than any other man ever had or in her mind any man ever would.

X loved fucking Lis. She was always so eager to please the black man. It was so rare that such a gorgeous woman performed with such sexual abandon. X always thought that many of the better looking women felt that their beauty was enough when they were in bed. An unfair stereotype or not, X chalked up Lis' sexual exuberance to her competitive fire, her desire to be the best at her career, at anything athletic and, most importantly to X, her desire to pleasure a man.

X had thought about greasing himself with some cooking oil and taking Lis anally but her pussy was so tight he didn't want to take his erection out of her for a second, it just felt too good. So he just banged away at his favorite whore making her scream with delight.

Lis had pressed her body flat against the table and turned her head to one side. She was smiling blissfully and fully enjoying X's probing thrusts. Then through the fog of ecstasy she noticed it. She had never seen it before but then again she had spent so little time in X's kitchen. Besides the door blended in perfectly with the wall surrounding it, even the door knob was painted the same color as the rest of the kitchen. This time X had left the door open a bit and Lis could see that there was a staircase behind the door. X's townhouse had a basement and most probably the details of his escort business were down there.

Lis reached back with her legs and wrapped them around X's bucking hips. There was nothing she could do about exploring a basement with a foot of black cock buried in her vagina so she went back to the task at hand, pleasuring her pimp. Meanwhile X had shortened his thrusts so that he could stave off the inevitable orgasm for just a little while longer but it wasn't going to work. The black man had missed his girl's body and now that he was inside her again he had lost all control. His body stiffened and he dropped a big load deep inside Lis grunting loudly as he came. X pulled Lis up in front of him. He hugged her and kissed her neck. Lis turned around and put her arms around the tall black man.

"Baby I'm going to want you here more often once you get back from Jamaica. I miss you." X kissed her.

"Exactly what I was hoping you'd say. I need my share of your dick and I haven't been getting it lately." Lis smiled up at him.

"Even with all that black cock I set you up with?" X smiled as he ran a finger over one of her nipples.

"Not like this one." Lis stroked X's penis which was slimy with their cum.

23

Chester Bain made his way downtown to the last known address of his former girl, Audrey. Ellie had painted a bleak picture of his former transsexual whore so Chester had braced himself for it. The black pimp got lucky when he knocked on the apartment door. While a new person had moved into Audrey's old residence she knew where the transsexual had moved too.

The address was only a few blocks over and a little deeper into Alphabet City. When he found the building Chester could see it was a decided step down from the previous one. He climbed a set of stairs and found Audrey's apartment. He knocked and was greeted with a "Whose there?" from a voice he barely recognized.

"Audrey dear, it's Chester. I need to talk to you. Could you come to the door?" Chester said into the door.

The door opened and a gaunt person peered out and looked at Chester. "Hey baby I haven't seen you in so long. What brings you down here?"

"I wanted to ask you about someone you used to work with Audrey, but I've heard that you've been hurting. I wanted to make sure you were okay." Chester leaned into the door hoping she would let him in.

Chester was face to face with the latest epidemic cutting across the country. The scourge had targeted one group in particular. Crystal meth had wreaked havoc in the gay community. A drug that increased the person's awareness in their brain's pleasure center, gay men used it for marathon sexual orgies. The drug was extremely addictive and was often a death sentence or at the very least good for a trip to a psychiatric facility if the addict didn't get away from it very quickly. When he looked over Audrey Chester guessed that she was close to one or the other.

The former transsexual prostitute had once been a tall glamorous blonde. She was in constant demand by some of the wealthier men in the city. What she was now was a shriveled up memory. Audrey's hair and teeth were falling out. She was sickly thin with sores on her face. She was jumpy and paranoid. Her apartment wasn't in much better shape. There was evidence of projects started but never finished. Half painted walls and a floor in the process of being refinished were signs of a person with too much undirected energy and nowhere to divert it.

"So how can I help the great Chester Bain? Do you need another girl?" Audrey asked hopefully.

"Not right now my dear." Chester responded.

"I understand. I'm doing some work in the decorating business you know. I'm redoing this place and may turn it into a showplace for a new business." Audrey waved her hand at the four walls of the small studio apartment.

Rather than comment on the moronic statement Chester simply stayed silent as Audrey went on for a bit about the great future she had in the interior design industry. It was the typical bullshit that rolled out of a drug addict's mouth. There was always a bright future lying ahead. To the addict it hopefully hid the horrid existence that they were living from the outside world. It never worked and certainly not with someone as street smart as Chester. Finally the black man had to break into Audrey's in depth analysis of antiques.

"Audrey honey I was wondering if you remembered a girl you may have worked with. Her name was Tammy. As a boy he went by Cameron Sedgewick. I ran into Ellie and she remembered that you worked with Tammy and sometimes a woman, a big one that . . ." Chester was interrupted by Audrey.

"I knew Tammy! A nice girl. You would have been excited Chester the molester. She had great legs." Audrey smiled coyly at her former pimp.

"Sounds like she was quite a girl." Chester responded.

"She was fun. The dyke was all business. Mean lady. She did Tammy hard. I know because I worked with her too. It was all before I worked with you. It was kinky something I wasn't into but I just couldn't pass up the money. I mean how hard could a lady fuck you with a strap on? I thought it was going to be easy money until she climbed on top of me. She was as strong as any man that ever did me. She was so scary sometimes. I mean nice and then like a beast. When she asked me to work with her a couple of times after I started with you I was too scared to say no. Please don't be mad with me Chester." Audrey pleaded.

"Honey that's all in the past. What can you tell me about them? Who did they work for?" Chester pressed.

"Some guy uptown. He was the lady's husband I think. They lived together anyway. I heard what happened to Tammy." Audrey said with her eyes quickly showing a sadness of missing days that were never going to return.

"Who was the woman? What can you tell me about her?" Chester asked anxiously.

"She was big, maybe 5'-9", with a very muscular body but it didn't matter she was still very attractive. She had weird eyes too." The drug addict shivered.

"What do you mean weird eyes sweetie. Please concentrate for me it's very important." Chester knew he was close to tracking down an important piece to the macabre puzzle he had been forced to put back together.

"She looked like she had a Chinese mother or something. They were big eyes but kind of like almonds, I guess. I don't know. Chester this is making me . . . I've got to run an errand. Can we talk later?" Audrey began pressing towards the door.

Chester knew when an addict was politely telling a guest that they had to excuse themselves so that they could get some more drugs but he wasn't going to allow it. He had no idea that Audrey had faded this far. Despite the stereotype that pimps beat their women and discarded them like used rags when they were done with them Chester was different. Being accused of killing a transsexual not only scared Chester it pissed him off. He wasn't a violent man. He got his stable to produce using different stimulus. The thought of killing or harming another person was abhorrent to Chester, so was leaving a former girl to die of a drug overdose.

"Audrey honey we're going to go somewhere else today." Chester told her.

"Where are we going?" Audrey was curious.

"I have a friend. He . . ." Chester started.

"Chester if you want me to work I'll help you when I get back." Audrey didn't want Chester interrupting a meeting with her dealer. Besides her paranoid antenna had detected something that addict's couldn't fathom, sobriety.

"My dear we are leaving and going upstate. There's a place I want you to stay for awhile. It's safe and we can talk on the way." Chester reasoned.

Audrey stepped back and frowned and crossed her arms. "I'm not interested Chester."

"So you like the way things are going in your life?" Chester began to force the issue.

"I'm fine. I can stop on my own. I've done it before." Audrey raised her voice.

"No you can't and you know it. This isn't a choice. You're coming with me. With my connections I can make it so you'll be lucky to be able to inject liquefied baking soda into your arm. No dealer will sell to you. You're done one way or the other. Do you understand?" Chester pushed all the way.

"I can't believe that you stopped by here today. You're fucking everything up. I can't leave my place with no one to stay here." Audrey began crying hysterically.

"So if I get someone to stay here while you're gone you'll do it? Get sober?" Chester asked.

"You can really do that for me?" Audrey's resolve to stay high was weakening, for the moment anyway.

"Yes I'll stay here myself if it'll get you to spend time in rehab. Now let's get some clothes together." Chester had found a satchel and handed it to Audrey.

"Alright I'll try it but I can't promise anything Chester." Audrey gave in.

Chester felt lucky. He had caught his former prostitute at the bottom. She was ready to go and try sobriety. If she hadn't been Chester would have had a real battle on his hand. Addicts just didn't give up their drugs that easily.

"Audrey you have to get sober and I'm going to help. I have to ask why you're even doing the fucking stuff. You had the sex change operation a while ago." Chester couldn't contain a chuckle as he helped Audrey stuff some clothes into a bag for her trip to rehab.

The two got to Chester's auto with no problems. As he opened the door the black man realized he was home free. All he had to do was drop Audrey off at Briski's precinct and she would tell the detective that Chester wasn't Cameron Sedgewick's pimp and in fact had nothing to do with the murdered shemale. Instead he was going to chance the whole deal going south because he felt obligated to a former whore who had become an addict. He would drop Audrey off at a rehab facility about three hours north of the city. The director of the facility was a doctor that had been a friend of Chester's for years. As he drove out of the city he got on his cell phone and called the doctor who was more than happy to oblige his friend on a moment's notice.

As Chester drove he tried to get some more information about the mysterious woman that had worked with both Cameron Sedgewick and Audrey and her pimp husband but Audrey fell off into a deep sleep soon after they began driving. Chester figured that the transsexual was at the end of her most recent high and a long nap was in order. Chester took the opportunity to call Briski and make an appointment to see him when he returned. He didn't tell the detective about Audrey because he wanted her to get some sobriety under her belt before he unleashed the pressure of being a witness in a high profile murder case. What he did tell Briski was that he could call off the dogs. That he had solid proof that at the very least he wasn't Cameron Sedgewick's pimp and that there were new suspects for the detective to sink his teeth into.

As the black man drove with the blonde sleeping next to him Johnny Cash's "I Walk The Line" came on the country radio station. One of the more unusual proclivities in the Brit's life was his affinity for American country music. As Johnny slowly belted out the song Chester began to sing along. He thought about Audrey and how beautiful she had been. Hopefully she would regain some of that beauty and appreciate that Chester had walked the line for her. As the song blasted out of the Mercedes' sound system the black man knew he was doing more than just getting himself out of a jam with the police. For whatever reason the black pimp was going to walk the line for Cameron Sedgewick too, he was going to help find his killer.

Bazzz
Bazzz
647 Followers