Auntie Mabel Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well he hasn't shot his load yet, so why not?' agreed Jane. Jane noticed that Sarah was standing just behind Alison. 'Fuck me Alison, are you going to let Sarah watch?' 'Why on earth shouldn't she? She is part of the group now, and anyway I can be licking her as John fucks me.'

Jane got off the bed to make room for Sarah. Alison arranged an embarrassed Sarah on her knees, and pulled her knickers down and off. Alison then pulled off her own knickers and knelt behind Sarah. Alison looked over her shoulder at John.

'By the way darling daddy, you won't be needing that condom with me will you?' 'Thank the fuck for that' said John pulling off the rubber sleeve.

Kneeling behind Alison he spread her bum cheeks, and started to lick her cunt and anus. Alison in turn started to lick Sarah's cunt and anus. When John judged that Ali's cunt was ready, he offered up his cock to her ready hole and thrust his cock deep into her cunt.

'Fuck me hard daddy,' ordered Alison. 'Whatever you say mummy,' replied John smiling as he began to fuck her posh cunt. Despite having her cunt hammered by his big cock Alison still managed to lick Sarah into an orgasm.

This was probably because Sarah wasn't used to being fucked in front of an audience. Sarah was a bit of a prude if truth be known, and having all these near strangers looking at her naked arse was really erotic.

She privately thought it was very rude of Alison to lick her cunt in public, but she loved her so much she couldn't say no. No one was more surprised than Sarah, when she felt an orgasm hit her hard.

Seeing this beautiful stranger writhing in passion before his eyes, caused John finally to shoot his cum into Alison. He collapsed on top of her, his body jerked and spasmed as he pumped every drop of his cum into her hot wet cunt.

'Thank's Ali darling I was going to explode if I didn't come soon,' he panted in her ear. 'Thank you daddy, I still love your cock in me, although as Mabel will probably tell you I am going to live with Sarah from now on.

'Does that mean I can't fuck you anymore?' 'Don't be silly daddy; of course you can fuck your woman any time you like. I owe you so much I can never repay you. If you want I will let you fuck Sarah.'

'Alison! That is so rude of you, I don't know John, how can you let him fuck me?' exclaimed Sarah. 'Nonsense darling, I love John and so will you, when you get to know him.

How better to get to know him than by fucking him?' replied Alison offhandedly. 'Ok Ali,' said Sarah bowing to her will.

'By the way Sarah you owe me a good fucking, so if John fucks you then so will I,' interjected Jane. Sarah's face was very red as she realised that she was going to be well fucked, if Alison allowed everybody to fuck her who asked.

Alison looked directly at Sue who had been sitting quietly on a chair in the corner of the bedroom. 'Mrs. Sanderson, Sue, would you like to fuck Sarah?' 'Thank you for the offer Alison, but I still prefer men to women if that doesn't offend you,' replied Sue with a smile at Sarah.

Sarah smiled her grateful thanks at Sue, and realised that his woman could be a very good friend. John had been lying naked and exhausted on his back during this chatter. All the women were surreptitiously looking at his cock, as it lolled against his thigh.

Jane looked at John's cock as her property, she didn't mind lending it out to her friends and even to her mum. However it was her cock, and as long as no one challenged that fact she was cool.

Sue looked at John's cock with a mixture of lust and shame. She had loved holding his big hairy balls as he fucked her daughter. She had loved the feel of it thrusting into her cunt and arse. She was a married woman and shouldn't even be here, let alone be looking with desire at a young man's naked body. She had to admit to herself that what she really wanted to do, was throw herself on John and suck that big limp cock into her mouth in front of all these people. Bill was going to get such a fucking tonight, and if she kept Jane awake with her noise then fuck her, fuck her backwards.

Alison looked at John's cock with awe, and gratitude. That cock had changed her entire life, what a week it had been. She found out she was having a baby, and had fallen in love as well.

On top of that she had to think of another way to fortify her fathers empire in the event of his death. Strangely enough she was more concerned about getting Sarah's horses re-shoed; she had noticed that Isis was walking slightly off balance. Yes, Sarah was going to need her in her life to sort things out.

Sarah was looking at John's big cock with apprehension. It was a very big cock indeed, and she was a bit scared of it. If they were going to fuck her, then she really wanted Jane's mum Sue to be there.

Sarah felt safe with Sue, she would like to cuddle up to her lovely big breasts and suck her nipples. Sue was nothing like Sarah's mother.

To be continued.