All Comments on 'Avenging Angels Ch. 07'

by Vjax

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MalkorMalkorabout 15 years ago
I have been enjoying...

...your storyline. A little editing could go a long way to improving an already excellent tale. -M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excellent story

I think I understand the small letter "god". I can accept that the Atlanteans created the humans who exist now, but where did the Atlanteans come from?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Editing

I am forced to agree with a previous commenter. I truly enjoy both of your current stories. I like the length. I have no problem with waiting for you to take whatever time you need to finish the next chapter. What I do have a problem with, unfortunately, is the lack of editing. I had to shake my head too many times while reading this chapter. Please! Please! Please! Either put the chapter down for a day or two and then look at it again, or preferably, give it to another person to read. That person does not even have to be a technical editor. Merely a person with a decent grasp of English. One of the problems is that unless trained to do so, an author simply does not "see" his mistakes. You would really increase the pleasure of your readers if you would do this. If these little mistakes which interrupt the flow of reading are not corrected, I am afraid that this is the last time I am going to be able to give you a high rating. But once again, I do enjoy your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous