Awakening

Story Info
You wake up bound.
864 words
3.7
68.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You awaken from a seemingly dream state...feeling wet and exited. You make an attempt to close your legs, to bring your pussy lips together so you can massage the excitement growing deep between your thighs. Just as in a running dream, no matter how hard you try to run, your legs just cannot meet your strength. As if held by lead weights you remain still. But you are not dreaming, you are awake...at least you think you are. You reach down to touch the quivering hooded folds of your desire only to find your arms are as useless as your legs. You open your eyes to find your arm and legs bound to the corner bed stead. You raise your head slightly only to be engulfed in a new blackness as a blind fold is tightly knotted around your eyes. You try to speak, but a gag allows only the muffled sounds of your pleasant sensations. What the fuck...you muse; the growing desire to itch your clit is becoming distracting.

You hear a silent rustle of air, like a tiny high pitched whirl wind swirling near your ear. Thwap!

You feel a brisk sting across your left breast; your nipples becoming instantly erect, then a strange wet sensation of your nipple being sucked hard. Your nipple is stretched in the teeth of your lover painfully yet tenderly, there is a growing sensation of new desire growing in your belly. Once again the whirling sound heightens your anticipation.

Thwap...Thwap!

Your right breast receives a double measure meted out expertly; you feel the beginnings of an orgasm rising in your loins. Your muffled moans mount in exasperation, your hips rising with new and growing desire, you feel a new pain of neglect as your clit begs for a caress. You are helpless to wipe the growing dew that is dribbling into your ass.

Silently, next to your left ear...a whisper. "Not yet my pet...you will cum when I let you...not yet." You feel his hot breath in your ear nearly causing a new rush of sensations which you must hold back with all your might.

You feel the soft calf leather thongs of his whip trail down your belly, resting lightly against your wet pussy. The ecstasy of the moment is heightened as he slides the pearl phallic handle glide inside your hungry pussy. Your muscles tighten around this loving stick. He slowly removes it, and now you can smell the rich ooze that surrounds his tool. You feel his breath on your face as he licks your love from the handle.

"I will remove your gag my Pet however, if you so much as whimper without my permission, you will know my displeasure."

"Nod your if you understand."

Your head bobs one time to submit to his will.

I am exhilarated with the dominance we share. Your body lies before me, all for me. I surprised you this morning with this game of love. First tying your feet to the bed posts, then your hands; I was pleasantly surprised that you had not wakened. I must catch you unaware, to wake you this morning in a loving dominance.

You lay before me silently breathing, though beginning to stir. I kneel before you, gazing longingly at your treasure before me. Smelling of deep musk, I take in your womanly aphrodisiac fragrance. Lightly I lick the pursed opening between your legs. A bit of stubble has formed, bringing an evocative desire to shave you, which will come tonight, or after this morning's play. Again I lick the length of your slit, but now there is a real stirring as I have touched your most sensitive place.

I can sense the beginnings of a struggle as you awaken. I wrap your eyes in a dark red silk scarf. I love the site of red against your ivory skin.

You are now mine my Pet, mine to do with as I will, as I desire. The power of this moment is filled with an innovation to make this moment...these moments, as powerful as any before or after. I take hold of my crop, the tails made of the finest soft calf leather, capable of bringing sweet sensations of tender fondling, or instant stinging leaving neither welt or bruise. You have not quite awakened to this morning, in twirling motion the air is cut by the soothing thongs, which I bring sharply down upon your breast. Your nipples point skyward like a new spring shoot, I devour it instantly, sucking like a new babe, drawing your essence. Taking you in my teeth I draw you upward, your back arching in complete submission to your spirited pain. Twice more I strike your right breast, marveling as once again you become alive.

I watch you react to the stinging blows and my cock is filled with new excitement. I slowly stroke my cock, a pearl of precum is expelled which I take up with my finger tip, touching your clit with my essence. Bringing the mixture to my lips, tasting our mixture of desire, my heart is filled with the freedom of the moment...setting you free to express as I will.