Awakening of Fannie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By all means. Use my slut for whatever pleases you. I'm sure that she wouldn't mind either." Then bending to her ear he says, "You want my friend here to fuck you now don't you? I'm sure that he'll fuck you good and hard. Tell him you want it!"

A second goes by and she remembers that he demands an answer right away so she moans loudly as she nods her head.

"Good. I thought so!" He says, "You may do as you wish with her. She has no limits!"

S is totally lost in the situation. The beers and shots have certainly taken their toll as he can barely stand up while his mind can think of nothing more than the erotic sight before him and putting his hard cock in her pussy while the butt plug fills her ass. Unable to control himself he kneels down, puts one hand on each cheek, and parts her cunt as wide as he can with his thumbs. Bending forward he bows his head and places his lips on her juicy vagina. Slowly he runs his tongue around the outer labia. He can feel her relax as he slips his tongue inside. He pushes it in deep and runs it around inside licking up her juices. This gets an audible moan again from the woman. He loves the taste, the aroma of the hot moist cunt. He continues until he can tell that she is ready for his cock.

He tries to stumble to his feet as Al grabs him from under his arms and helps him up. Standing now very wobbly Al holds him up from behind and, unknown to S, he reaches around, unbuckles his pants, and pulls them down. Now S stands with his raging hard on pointing directly at the inviting pussy of Fannie. Al takes his cock and walks him forward until it is at the entrance to her hole. A little push and the head is in. S, realizing this, puts his hands on her hips and starts a slow fucking motion. He begins to find a tempo and goes deeper with each push until he is all of the way in. He starts to pound harder as she raises her ass to meet his strokes.

The man in the mask removes the gag from her mouth with hard yank and you can hear her take a deep breath. She starts to pant as S takes her right leg and raises it up and places it on the top of the table. This opens her even wider as he pushes in deeper and deeper. The masked man has removed his pants and puts his cock to her lips. Sensing this she takes it into her mouth and begins to suck instinctively. He starts fucking her mouth with his hard cock as S plows her pussy completely unaware of the audience that they have attracted. He pumps rapidly as his heavy balls slap against her clit with each stroke. This could easily be heard over all of the other sounds of hard sex between the three people. The room fills with the smell of sex as the woman is pounded in two holes by hard cocks while her third hole is filled by the large plug.

Fannie's pussy starts to grind back into her husband allowing his cock to enter more deeply as she is getting close to her climax. The masked man lets out a soft groan as he pushes his cock down her throat as he cums. Fannie begins her much needed orgasm as S pushes deep into her as he ejaculates his hot fluid deep inside of her. He pumps what seems to be an endless stream into his hot wife's inviting cavern. The man in the mask withdraws his softening cock as Fannie allows his thick load of cum to dribble out of her mouth. S gives a couple of more hard pushes as he finishes his own cum.

Drained and exhausted, he collapses onto the back of his naked and bound wife with his cock still inside of her where he has always wanted to be. Neither of them aware how close they really are to the one they love.

(Next chapter-DOUBLE CROSSED)

12