All Comments on 'Away Day Ch. 04'

by charlybananna

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Illogical and uncalled for.

I would have given it a 100. However, your story does not deserve it.

First, That Jackie and Chad didn't have sex for three weeks is nonsense.

Second, it uncalled for to insult Chad with the term "Your little stub." It is okay that Chad was cuckolded but are you one of these way too common authors that must insult the husbands to get your rocks off?

Third, you should go to http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relationships/facts/penissize.htm You will out that most any size penis will fill up a vagina because they are so remarkable that they just lengthen as required. A 5", 6", 7", or 8" penis all fell the same to a woman. Women will tell you that size doesn't matter because unless the penis is very small or very large they don't feel any different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
interesting

A larger penis creates more friction if used in an identical way, so orgasm is easier to achieve, as long as the bigger penis doesn't press too hard against the cervix.

Sex surveys are not scientific, and do not represent a wide cross-section of society. A lot of answers are not truthful. Questions don't give all possible options, and mostly put words into people's mouths. What if you don't agree with the possible answers?

I think the story is nicely crafted and gave nice mind pictures.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I agree with Anonymous so I rated it 1*

It is "Illogical and uncalled for." Anonymous is certainly right that insulting the husband is totally uncalled for. Anonymous is also right about size. Humans have evolved so that normal size is best. If women had actually preferred men with larger than average cocks, men will larger cocks would have a natural selection advantage and would produce more children and therefore, larger cocks would be the norm. Even a 1% advantage over a 1000 genations (a flash in the pan in evolutionary terms) would give men with larger cocks a 21,000 (1.01^1,000) to 1 advantage.

CuckoldjimCuckoldjimalmost 10 years ago
Well done

While the naysayers might be correct about the gratuitous insults about the husband, the story as a whole is excellent. The scenario of a rekindled love and the husband's acquiescence to his wife's gradual seduction by her old boyfriend is far more plausible than most stories. There is a reason, even a justification for her adultery. The subtle manner in which her failure to use birth control was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More nastiness! Hot!!!

It's getting hot in here! Difficult to concentrate.

Very well paced with tension ramping up little by little. George is an interesting character. He is a predatory animal yet there seems to be longing and tenderness hiding too. Chad is more a paper figure. Jackie is a bundle of contradictions, typical of many women, and why I find them so interesting.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Just wanted to see

Comments

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
One.more

So sick of the cuck and humiliation stories. One would think all wives were whores.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If someone sent me a letter lol Ike this I would cripple his ass. Then divorce the slut and find a younger and much better looking wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interesting how much George needs to lie and emotionally cripple Chad. He is certainly a narcissistic freak. The author actually pulls off an amazing reconciliation ending in the last chapter. Didn't seem possible. But went back and re-read, separating reality from George's fictional commentary. It makes a big difference. And rhe wife is ready to fall on her sword with Chad and totally shuts down George for any repeats. I thought no way, needs to be a divorce with payback, but somehow author pulls it off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous