Away From Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remained still, my tongue deeply inserted but not moving, as her climax waned. Again and again I deeply inhaled the wonderful smell of her orgasm. Down and down she came with ever diminishing contractions until she too became motionless. Neither of us moved until our magically synchronized senses indicated the "all clear". Even then, it was very slow at first.

We restored our face to face embrace. My first kisses were deep to her chest and neck and eventually back to her mouth, my face still thoroughly covered in her cum. Our passions temporarily softened in intensity but clearly were not going to dwindle into nothing. We hugged and cuddled and softly spoke to each other, reaffirming our love. I was in love with her so much. I loved her not because of what we were doing but because of the how much we cared for each other. How much we respected each other. How much we supported each other. It was those feelings that made what we were doing acts of love. What we were doing was deeply intense but always personal, always tender, always lovingly. It was a wonderful time of connection in the warm glow of the fire.

Slowly and at a natural pace, our kissing and hugging again deepened with emotion. Slowly, softly and deliberately we revisited everywhere again with kisses. Necks were nuzzled, breasts were massaged, nipples were tugged and licked, stomachs were caressed, hips were rubbed and kissed. My lover rolled me from my side and onto my back. She remained so close and next to me and rose up to her knees. She began swaying her hips from side to side and kissed my abdomen and thighs, both inside and out. I rubbed her luscious buttocks, the outside of her legs and then the inside only after she invited me by parting them. I was fully erect once more but she did not take hold of me. She did not lick or touch me. She just flowered me with tiny kisses everywhere but "there". I ran my hand up between her legs and once again touched her damp lips.

Moments later, I felt the drip of her saliva onto my most sensitive area. My forefinger lightly parted those delicate lips. Moments later I felt the touch of the tip of her tongue upon my hardness. Gently I slipped two fingers into my wife, delighting in the opportunity to see them disappear into her to once again explore her. Moments later her sucking lips touched my sack, drawing a testicle between them. My fingers entered her repeatedly while my thumb massaged and played with her sensitive bud. She continued towards orgasm, producing wetness at my hand that proceeded down my arm. As she approached climax, her attentions to me became less controlled, less deliberate and less organized. As my thrusting fingers performed their duty, her mouth moved with increasing speed. She was everywhere, taking my balls into her mouth or licking my legs, swallowing me completely or lapping at the tip.

This time, her orgasm came upon her quickly. She took me wholly into her mouth and there I would remain until it was over. She internally grasped my fingers just as she had done to my tongue before. I felt the rapid inner twitchings and quiverings as her orgasm swept through her. I watched my emerging and penetrating fingers while she again released her flow of silky cum.

Just as her climax left her she slipped me from her mouth and turned, my wet fingers left her noisily. She faced me and said, "I want you inside me. Please go inside me."

Onto her back I placed her to begin the ultimate physical expression of our love. Her legs were obligingly parted and I knelt between them. I looked at her beautiful body once more, her gorgeous face, her crystal eyes, her flowing hair, her sensual lips, her soft skin, her wonderful breasts. My gaze continued down. I saw that her wet pink lips were so very open, completely exposing her opening that continually flowed with liquid anticipation. She was so truly beautiful.

My erect shaft was above her, still glistening with saliva. It dripped a golden string that touched her hard clitoris and slipped swiftly inside her. Reaching for me, she guided me down. I watched my throbbing member separate her further and so very slowly press ever deeper between her swollen lips. At the very deepest penetration we stopped as we had done many times before. We looked lovingly into each other's eyes. She clenched me and I responded equally, depositing and mixing our juices. I retracted slowly, watching my slickened shaft re-emerge to the very tip. Her pink inner folds clung to me as if to prevent me from leaving. Inward I quickly returned causing us both to gasp. Again I withdrew and thrust into her. Again and again I made love to my gorgeous wife with an ever-increasing pace, never losing track of the emotional bonds that made this so wonderful.

Faster and faster we met each other and raced to orgasm. She reached around and grabbed at my wet balls, holding them firmly and tickling my scrotum. I licked my finger and began rubbing her exposed clitoris. Her eyes finally closed from passionate surrender. She slid her hand from my balls until two fingers straddled my shaft. My entry into her now required the pressing past her fingers as well as between her guardian lips. Into her body she slipped her own fingers, sharing the tight wet space with me. In and out we both went together until she eventually withdrew and wildly and blindly attempted to find my mouth with her hand. Her imprecision only resulted in my face again being blessed with her juices until her fingers finally found their mark deep into my mouth. I sucked them ferociously while I still managed to massage her clitoris.

That was it. The massive assault on our senses achieved its goal. Over the falls we tumbled together. Into orgasmic bliss we plunged. Spasms and contractions were everywhere. Cum raced from us both and blended into a new wetness with a new feeling, a new color, a new texture, a new smell and assuredly a new taste.

I collapsed upon my beloved. There we remained in deep embrace, still twitching, still pulsating, still seeping, still kissing, still hugging. We were still loving, long past the time when the feeble fireplace had gone dark. That fire was no longer necessary for a warmth of any kind.

12