My Ex is very Accommodating...

Story Info
I take a stranger over to meet my blindfolded ex.
2.4k words
3.56
7.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuriAce
CuriAce
55 Followers

I spoke at a tech conference earlier this year. After my talk, a guy walked up to me and said he had a new idea that he wanted to run by me. We talked for 15 mins or so and he introduced himself as Steve. We had a nice exchange and I thought that would be the end of it.

Then, by a strange coincidence, a couple of months later, I had just left work and I hear my name. I turn around and see Steve waving me down. "I am only in town for a couple of days. Will you let me buy you a drink." We found a nice bar about 2 blocks away and sat down.

Steve and I hit it off immediately. There was an affinity, but only an intellectual one; rather like colleagues or buddies.

I'm 48, 5'11" and straight (maybe a bit curious but don't let that out). He's a bit younger (42 yrsold), he's 6'1", of Indian origin. Both are in good shape and both separated. 4 months ago, I split up a relationship with a girlfriend. Steve and his wife split about a year ago.

He lived across the country but had come to town for a corporate roll-out party of some new product they were launching. He had set up some meetings so he could stay in town for a couple of extra days on the corporate dime.

As we got to know each other better, I slowly directed the convo to his sex life. He told me he sometimes tries to pickup women but it never works out. He hasn't had sex in 3 yrs; that he and his ex weren't into each other but stayed together due to 'cultural obligations'.

I began to tell him about the relationship I had with my delightfully kinky ex. We were still good friends and one night after a bottle of wine, she divulged to me that she would love a 3-some or have sex with a stranger, when we were together. After I described her, Steve says he would love to be that stranger.

Karen is about 5'8", athletically slim and has a great c-cup rack that is very pert for a 48 yr-old. "Would you do an anonymous 3-some?" I asked.

"You get me laid tonight, I'll give you a BJ as a bonus." said Steve smiling as he got up and went to the washroom.

Immediately I banged out a quick text to Karen.

"Karen, if you follow some directions tonight, you are in for a really exciting treat" I text.

About 3 mins later."WTF? Is it safe? It is 9:30 and I am just saying bye to a dinner guests. What is it? Will I like it? I am dying of curiosity. Get back to me, ASAP."

One of the things that attracted me in the first place was her curiosity. She has always been excitable and impatient. Steve had just come back but I told him that I had work thing that needed some attention so I quickly texted while Steve ordered another round.

"Do you trust me? Will you follow my every direction? This is going to be so much fun." My point was to tease and get agreement. 20 seconds later there was a one word text,.

"Yes".

"You get rid of the guest and I will send directions."

"If you want this surprise, leave the light on over the front door and leave the door unlocked at 10:30 exactly. Get dressed in your 'baby doll' PJs. Put on your wrist restraints and your eye mask. Put yourself to bed and wait...When I come in, only talk when I ask you to. I assure you, nothing will happen without your permission."

I turned to Steve. "Good news. But you have to buy the next round, and if all goes well, you will owe me a blowjob." I winked and smiled.

We had two beers in the next 1 1/2 hours til the Lyft arrived. By this time, Steve and I were good buddies. He was a bit of a gym rat so was in pretty good shape for 42. I was athletic when I was younger but carry about 15 lbs extra. But despite being his senior by 6 years, I could still hold my own.

10 o'clock came around so we paid up and hopped into the Lyft to head uptown. I casually pointed out some of the local sites for my traveling companion during the 1/2 hour trip, trying to pass the time and not get too excited.

Karen was always getting noticed when we went out. She always has one button extra open on her tops but doesn't think she is good looking. She seems oblivious to the others glancing at her. I didn't tell her when we were going together, and in retrospect, after her revelation about the threesome, I probably should have. The possibility of Karen getting fucked by another man in front of me, was a huge turn on for me.

We turned the corner on what must have seemed to Steve, like any random residential street in any city on the eastern seaboard. Sure enough, there was one house where the light was on. We got out of the car and approached the door. My heart was racing in anticipation.I reached for the handle and with a small push, the door swung open. There was always a squeak in the hinge so it served as an alarm to let Karen know the show was about to begin.

Following my instructions, Steve and I took off our shoes to be very quiet as we moved down the hall. I told Steve that it was very important to let me do all the talking. I opened the door to her bedroom to discover Karen had followed directions

to a "T".

What a site. There she was lying on the bed with her legs invitingly about 1 foot apart. Her trimmed bush was slightly visible in the leghole of the baby-doll pajamas. The only light in the room was the streetlight peeking thru a slit in the curtains. Her arms stretched above her head made her breasts taut and her outstanding nipples sat like raisins on her chest; pert in the mixture of cool air and anticipation. She clinched her bottom lip with her top teeth in her nervousness. She looked delightfully vulnerable.

"Hi Karen"

"Hi"

"Do you trust me that this will stop on your command?"

"Yes"

"I have a friend that wants to see you. Is that OK?"

"Yes"

"I want you to let him touch you."

"OK"

As Steve and I took off our clothes, the only sounds were clothes on skin and the tinkle of belt buckles. I knew this delay would drive Karen insane with anticipation.

As our eyes acclimated to the light, I could see this was a good choice. Seeing Steve nude, I knew Karen was going to enjoy this. He was slightly thicker than me and was standing at full attention in a 'not been fucking for 3 years' kind of way.

I stepped up to the bed and put my hand on her ankle. I could hear an audible inhale. Silently I motioned to Steve to move up beside her chest. I caressed her leg around to her calf and kissed her thigh just above her knee. Steve gently touched her side-tit, caressing to the underside and around the top to her nipple. Karen let out this cute little coo'ing sound.

"Are you OK Karen?"

"Yes" as she bent the knee of her left leg exposing her slightly moist lips invitingly.

"My god Karen. It is like you want us to fuck you."

"Yes please."

That was our plan but I didn't want to move too quickly. Steve was obviously ready to follow thru as well. I motioned him to kiss her. He bent down and gently started kissing her. Her lips parted easily as he touched her with his tongue. It went from gentle to quite firm in seconds. Wow, that was such a turn on to see her accept him.

I ran my left hand up her leg. Karen loved to be tickled behind the knee. My right hand gently forced her other leg to spread open and I let my finger trace back to her gorgeous little butt under the PJ panties. It wasn't hard to tell she really enjoyed this.

I slowly peeled off her bottoms and she returned to the same position, but this time her bare butt wiggled in anticipation. Her hips oscillated up and down as I teased. She was past ready!

Although Steve obviously liked kissing her, I wanted to see her suck his nice hard cock. I reached out my left hand behind him and between his legs. He parted them for me to access his ballsack. I had never felt a man in that way before. I ran my fingertips lightly across his balls to the underside of his hard-on. OMG he was ready.

I gave him a nudge to move closer. He stopped kissing her. I changed position and grabbed his cock from the side. As I placed his big black cock on her breast under the nipple, he worked it up to her shoulder. Karen reflexively slipped her tongue out to motion him to put it in her mouth.

Steve was a good tease. He touched the tip of his cock on her cheek. Karen turned her head invitingly. Steve let her lick the tip and around the head. He was really hard and I hoped he wouldn't come too fast. He let her take the head in her mouth. She ravenously sucked him into about 4 inches.

Her hips were now undulating in a constant rhythm. I massaged from her butt up the inside of her thigh teasingly. Karen is really sensitive on the outside of her labia so I ran my finger up and down at various pressures. Her hips stretched to try to get my fingers to penetrate her. I wouldn't.

"Do you like this, Karen?" I knew she was occupied and couldn't talk with her mouth full. She responded with a muffled "uh huh".

As that syllable left her mouth, I plunged my middle finger the full length into her begging pussy.

She let out a deep groan. I plunged 3 or 4 times then pulled out completely. I placed my first and third fingers on the labia beside her opening and I caressed up the outside slowly but firmly up and down. The palm of my hand rubbed her clit in gentle but firm circles. Karen was in ecstasy. Steve was ready to cum. Here was my ex-girlfriend giving a stranger a blowjob. My fingers were lightly massaging very familiar parts just beside her pussy and I was about to go balls deep.

Not heeding Karen's protests, I nudged Steve to pull out. As I did, I put my arm under Karen's hip and rolled her over onto her stomach. She instinctively pulled her knees up to present her cute ass to the room.

I motioned for Steve to switch places with me and penetrate her. As he moved

into place, I moved up to her pretty face. I whispered in her ear. "This is pretty fun isn't it Karen."

"Oh My God"

"As he fucks you, do you want me in your mouth?"

"Yes please"

He was playing with her gorgeous, athletic ass, teasing circles around her rosebud. And with a movement I liked, he slid his thumb into his mouth for lubricant and inserted it in Karen's ass.

He slipped into the first knuckle then he began to stretch her butthole gently in ever larger circles.

His dick penetrated her pussy masterfully; slowly at first, then all the way in deep then he pulled out fully. Karen couldn't stand it. She pushed back to swallow him with her sopping wet cunt. He easily went in as full as he could. Steve started with a nice slow and steady pace. In and out, in and out, for about 3 or 4 minutes. Then he increased the rhythm to a full-on pounding.

I had just entered her mouth and Karen began to suck me with the same intensity as was going down below. Her audible moans were such a turn on.

The grimace on Steve's face as he plowed into her was priceless. I knew he was about to come. I knew Karen was in heaven by the noise and the pace. I was elated by the scene of my ex-lover trusting me and enjoying the 'present'.

Karen's face squinted in that 'Oh ya, I'm coming' face that I had seen many times. Steve was now ready and came inside Karen. That very site brought me to the point of no return. I pulled out and came on Karen's face and chest, with ribbon after ribbon. Karen licked and swallowed anything near her lips.

The three of us collapsed in exhaustion. I waved off Steve because he was about to say something. I whispered to Karen that we were going to leave. Her instruction was that she was to take 25 breaths and with each inhale, think about what just happened; the feeling of a stranger kissing her lips, of a nice hard cock entering

her mouth while someone else was teasing her vagina, the feeling of being impaled at both ends knowing she was the desire of both of us.

I told her I would talk to her tomorrow.

With that I undid her wrist restraint clip and she rolled onto her side. She was exhausted.

I couldn't resist. I had to feel the creampie left by Steve. I slid my hand between her butt cheeks and into her sopping wet legs. She spread her legs in anticipation. I selfishly inserted a finger then brought it up to my mouth. I could taste her and Steve in a salty but delicious mixture.

"Bye Karen." I whispered as I pulled my pants on. "Talk tomorrow."

And with that I went out to see my friend at the front door. He was smiling and thanked me 10 times! He asked if I wanted to come back to his hotel and I told him "Not tonight. We'll talk."

Steve called for his car and we walked to the nearest intersection together.

I had lived up to my end of the bargain with Steve, now would he? Chapter 2 to follow

CuriAce
CuriAce
55 Followers