Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty gasped, and Angie bent down to kiss her again, this time almost forcefully, covering Patty's face with wet, slobbery kisses. "Get us undressed quickly, Paul," Angie whispered, "I want that beautiful cock of yours inside me soon."

I stepped behind Patty and pulled her sweatpants down to her knees as the girls pawed each other. Bending down behind her, I pulled them the rest of the way off and Patty stepped out of them. Leaning in, I buried my nose between her legs and pressed in until she spread her legs for me. I could smell her pussy heating up, and as I tried to dig my nose into her from behind, I heard her moan into Angie's mouth, saying, "I'll let you fuck him, but, you have to let him cum in your pussy. It's been so long for him....... he needs it."

"You'll have to lick me after he's done, Patricia." Angie replied. "I'm not leaving here until I feel your tongue lapping between my legs."

I stood up, leaving Patty standing there in her panties and reached up to pull Patty's top over her head. Her bare chest came into view and she shook her hair free as Angie's fingers went to her nipples. I watched as Angie expertly fondled Patty's tiny breasts and then pinched her nipples. Patty's eyes closed and she sucked in a deep breath.

"Put your fingers inside her panties, Paul." Angie suggested. "I bet she's drenched. When I pinch her nipples this hard, she'll feel it deep inside her vagina. I've even made her gush by pinching her this hard."

I stepped to the side and wrangled my hand down the front of Patty's panties and between her legs, stopping with my fingers at the mouth of her virginal opening. As Angie pinched Patty's nipples, Patty seemed to melt and moan, and sure enough, I felt a small flood of wetness seep out of her pussy. Pulling my hand out, I could see the fresh, slimy wetness covering my fingers and held it to my nose.

Both Patty and Angie watched as I sniffed Patty's secretions. I was about to taste them, but I got a better idea. Holding one finger up and moving it to Patty's mouth, I traced my pussy juice covered finger along Patty lips and then gently pushed my finger into her mouth. She didn't hesitate at all -- she began sucking her juices off my digit as I slowly moved it in and out between her lips.

Angie was watching Patty closely and every time my finger went into Patty's mouth, I could see Angie mimicking her with her own lips. Thinking quickly, I pulled my finger out of Patty's mouth and held up another one in front of Angie. When she didn't react, I moved my finger to her lips and did the same thing I'd done to Patty, circling her mouth, coating her lips with Patty's pussy juice. Her lips parted slightly as if to invite me to push my finger into her mouth, so I did. When Angie's lips closed around my finger, I could feel the suction of her mouth and her tongue licking my finger clean.

Angie was looking straight into Patty's eyes while she sucked Patty's lubrication. "You're tasting my pussy." Patty said softly to Angie.

"Uh huh," Angie replied, "I'd almost forgotten how good you taste, Patricia."

As I watched these two, I became more and more convinced there was much more to their relationship than either one had led me to believe. But, I wasn't complaining. It was thrilling to see them kissing and touching each other, plus there was the promise that I might be able to get my rocks off inside Angie's pussy.

By now, my cock was leaking precum and I was getting anxious. I reached in between the girls and felt for Angie's waist. Angie sighed as my hand found its way through her opened jeans and then felt for the waistband of her panties. "How long has it been since a man's fingers have touched you down there?" Patty asked Angie.

"No man has touched me there since the last time I had intercourse." Angie moaned as my hand pushed its way down into her panties. "Oh!" She sighed as my hand wiggled past the tightness of her jeans and came to rest against her bare mound. Extending my finger between her labia, it was easy to tell she was wet. I couldn't get my hand into her panties any further because of her pants, but, I was able to drag my fingertip up and down her crease and diddle her clit.

"Is she wet?" Patty asked.

I nodded my head and said, "Oh yeah, she's about as wet as you are."

"Good," Patty said, "because I want you to fuck her anyway you want. On top, from behind, cowgirl style -- anyway you want. She's been dying to get a hold of your dick since she first met you at Wilma's, so give her a good fucking. You'll be her first man in ten years, Sweetheart. And be sure you cum in her pussy".

I knew I had to get Angie's jeans off if I was going to push my fingers further down into her panties, so I asked Patty to pull them down for me. When Patty stepped back to reach for Angie's jeans, Angie looked at me and smiled. As her jeans came down, I was free to push my hand further into her panties until I could easily cup her pussy in my palm.

Stepping out of her jeans, Angie picked up one of her feet, and that opened her pussy up more. I took that opportunity to curl my middle finger into her pussy and press it up into her as far as I could. She was unbelievably warm and wet, and she moaned out loud as I wiggled my finger deep inside her.

With my hand still down inside Angie's panties, I asked Patty to help her take her shirt off. She did, and soon, Angie was standing there is just her bra and panties. Her bra was very feminine; white with lace cups -- definitely not a cheap bra. I could see her nipples poking through the lace and once her shirt was off, I looked closely at her boobs.

Angie had an air of sophistication about her. It was something about the way she carried herself and the way she spoke. She was confident, for sure, but she was also mysteriously beautiful. She was probably twenty years older than me but she was still hot. Angie had the body of a mature, grown woman and the gentle slope of her breasts as they hung inside her bra caught my eye. Even if her body wasn't that of a nineteen year old, she was beautiful, and as she stood there in her bra and panties, she reminded me of my mother.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Patty, who'd saddled up beside me and began to stroke my cock as I looked at Angie's breasts. "I want to watch you fuck her." Patty said softly. "I want to see your cock slide into her pussy. I know she'll love it, Paul, she's asked me three times already if I'd let you fuck her since she knows you weren't fucking me. But, don't get used to it, Sweetheart. Once we get married, your cock will belong to me, remember? I might let you have her once in a while or if she comes over to play our Sissy game, but, you have to promise me you won't go after her. I know she's got the hots for you."

I looked up at Angie and she smiled demurely. "Is that true?" I asked Angie. "Do you have the hots for me?"

"I told you before you had a beautiful penis." Angie answered. "Paul, I'd love to play with it -- if you and Patricia will allow me to. At the Villa, I can open your eyes to so many new and exciting things. I could personally train you to be a good Sissy and teach you secrets about pleasuring women, and men, too. But, I'd never think of getting in the way of your relationship with Patricia, so it would all have to be with her agreement and participation."

As Angie spoke, my fingers dug around inside her panties and I found the bud of her clit and was gently massaging it. I looked at Patty to gauge her reaction to what Angie said, but, Patty's eyes were staring at my hand down inside Angie's underwear. "Here," I said to Patty, as I withdrew my hand from Angie's panties, "Play with her. Get her good and wet and then make her cum."

I stepped away as Patty's hand disappeared down into Angie's panties. Angie shuffled her feet apart, giving Patty more room, and as I watched, Angie slowly closed her eyes and began to moan. I held my fingers under Patty's nose as she masturbated Angie's pussy and Patty opened her mouth, allowing me to slide my fingers between her lips. The look on Patty's face as she licked and sucked them was exquisite.

"You like that?" I asked Patty as I pulled my fingers from her mouth.

"Hmm," she moaned, "I've always loved the way she tastes."

I bent down close to Angie's panty covered pussy to get a close up view of Patty's hand playing between her legs. Angie's classiness extended to her panties, too, and I immediately decided to try to get Patty to let me keep Angie's panties. "In fact", I said to myself, "I'll keep the three pairs from Patty's laundry hamper, the ones Patty has on now, and Angie's too."

Without asking, I reached up to Angie's waist and hooked my fingers into the elastic of her panties, and then slowly, I began to lower them off her hips. Patty's fingers were still busy between her legs, playing with her pussy as they came down, and I stopped when Angie's panties were at her knees. I gazed up to Angie's pussy and marveled at her vagina. Angie had the largest pair of inner lips I'd ever seen, hanging way down below her outer lips and as Patty's fingers slipped in and out of Angie's pussy, it was amazing to see the way Angie's lips hugged tight to her fingers.

Angie's panties were amazing, too. The entire gusset was saturated with her thick, shiny juices and I wanted so much to pull them off her and lick the fluids from her panties. But, that could wait. First, I wanted to get the girls undressed the rest of the way and watch them play with each other I fucked Angie. I was careful not think about Angie in a way where I'd be making love to her -- I was just going to fuck her, plain and simple - that's it.

"You guys are driving me wild." I said as I stood up and looked at them. "I need to get you undressed and have you lie down so I can watch you touch each other."

Patty smiled, but Angie was in another world now. Patty's fingers were working magic in her pussy, and I could see from the way Angie's breasts were moving up and down that she was breathing hard and getting into the way Patty was touching her.

I moved around behind Angie and gently unhooked her bra, holding the straps apart so as not to startle her. I leaned in behind her and whispered, "I'm going to take your bra off so I can see your breasts and your nipples. I want you to stand still and let Patty bring you to a climax. Then I'm going to remove your panties and have the two of you lie down."

Angie didn't even acknowledge my words, but, as I made a move to remove her bra, she shrugged her shoulders causing it to fall away from her, baring her breasts. As I pulled the bra away from her, Patty leaned down and sucked one of Angie's nipples into her mouth, causing Angie to moan out loud. Angie's hand flew up, holding Patty's head to her breast, cradling her as Patty nursed at Angie's ample bosom.

My cock was beyond the point of being agitated. It was throbbing and leaking all over. I jacked it a few times, and when I did, several drops of precum appeared and dripped on the carpet. I had to smile to myself, realizing I was leaking precum all over the room where I'd been punished, mouth fucked and butt fucked. What a change a few hours can make.

As Patty nursed, Angie was becoming more and more excited. Patty's skilled fingers kept diddling her pussy and more and more, it was obvious to me that Angie was getting close to cuming. "Please!" Angie wailed. "Quit teasing me, Patricia."

Patty, with her lips still suckling on Angie's generous nipple, giggled as Angie begged for release. Patty peered out of the corner of her eye at me with a devilish grin, and I realized what was going on. Patty was bringing Angie close to orgasm and then backing off. She'd probably done it several times now, and, Angie was done being a good sport about it.

"You're not fooling anyone." I said to Patty. "I know what you're doing. Let her cum."

Patty giggled again and then reached down lower to put two fingers into Angie's pussy while she massaged Angie's clit with her thumb. Almost immediately, Angie reacted by throwing her head back and gasping for air. I knew she wanted to spread her feet wider, but, the panties around her knees kept her from doing that. Patty finally lifted her head from Angie's breast, and when I looked at the nipple she'd been sucking on, it was red and distended as if Patty was really sucking hard on her.

"Come on, Angie," Patty cooed, "you don't get any of that cock you want so bad until you cum. And, you better hurry because he's getting frustrated and might just decide to play with himself. Then you'll miss your chance and who knows when I might let you fuck him again."

Angie's face wrinkled and she started to pant very fast. Her boobs were rising and falling quickly with each breath and she was starting to shake. Patty looked over at me, saying, "Pinch her nipples now, Sweetheart. That should send her over the edge."

I reached in and took hold of Angie's large, rubbery nipples and pinched lightly. "No," Patty corrected me, "pinch her hard."

I did as Patty asked, watching Angie as the pressure of my fingers on her nipples increased. A few second later, Angie let out a moan loud enough for someone in the next county to hear, followed by a groan. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Angie moaned. "That's it Patricia, right there."

"Aaaaahhhhhh," Angie screamed, "Oh! I'm cuming!"

I watch as Angie's orgasm flooded over her. It was thrilling to watch her face as she came -- her eyes were rolled back and her nose was scrunched up. Then my gaze switched to her pussy, watching Patty's thumb rubbing around her clit and her fingers pistoning in and out of her pussy hole. As I watched, I was envious of Patty and the way she was touching Angie so deeply. It had been so long since I'd been able to put anything inside a pussy -- either my fingers or my cock. But, it was the price I paid for falling in love with the virginal Patty. I'd have to wait until we were married.

Angie almost collapsed on top of Patty as her orgasm finished. What a sight it was to see the sophisticated and professional dominatrix standing there with her panties down around her knees with another woman's fingers shoved up her pussy, I simply had to laugh to myself.

When Angie came down from her high, she turned her face to Patty and they kissed each other with wet and sloppy kisses. It was quite a turn-on to watch, but, I broke it up between them and moved Angie to the bed and laid her out on her back across the mattress with her legs dangling over the edge. "I want her panties." I said to Patty.

"To keep?" Patty replied, as she smiled and put her hands on her hips. "You can have them for now, but, don't even think about taking them home, you Naughty Boy. You can sniff 'em, lick 'em, suck 'em or even wear them as long as you're here -- for today only. But, if you want panties to take home, you've got mine for that. Don't forget," Patty reminded me, "you promised me I'd never find another woman's panties at your house ever again."

Yes, I remember making that promise, but, I just figured this was a special situation. "Okay," I said to Patty, "I remember. Just take them off her. But," I continued, "leave yours on. It turns me on to see you in just your panties. I want you to stay like that while I fuck her."

Turning to Angie, Patty reached up and pulled Angie's panties down her legs. Then, quite lewdly, Patty pushed Angie's knees up toward her chin and then using both her hands, spread her legs wide open, leaving Angie completely displayed to me. Damn, Angie's pussy was wet and I couldn't take my eyes off her long pussy lips. Stepping towards the bed, Patty saw me looking between Angie's legs. Patty reached down, and putting her hands on either side of Angie's pussy, spread Angie open and held her hot, wet pussy open for me to see.

I stepped forward and bent down to look at Angie. Her outer lips were thin and completely devoid of any hair. Her inner lips opened up like the flaps of a tent, and as Patty stretched her open, the little bud of her clit peeked out from under its hood. I could see down inside Angie's pink hole and she was amazingly wet, glistening under the lights in the room. I leaned down closer and sniffed her pussy while Patty held her open for me and couldn't resist the temptation to reach for my cock and stroke myself. Angie was watching me from where she was lying, and when I started to jack my pole, Angie's eyes locked on to it as I slowly moved my hand up and down.

"Taste her." Patty suggested. "Go ahead. Sweetheart, it's okay. You can do anything you want to her as long as you end up fucking her and cuming inside her pussy."

I looked at Angie and then back to Patty. "Are you sure about this?" I replied.

"Uh huh," Patty answered, "I owe you this, Paul...... for taking my punishment, and what we did to you...... and for forgiving me -- this is the least I can do."

"Plus," Patty added, "Angie's wanted your cock since she saw you masturbate that night at the store, and I owe her for coming over and helping last night. So, yeah, you have my permission to do anything you want. All I ask is that you cum inside her pussy when you're done."

I stepped forward and bent down to kiss Patty as she held Angie's vagina open for me. Then scooting forward some more, almost close enough to slip my hard cock inside Angie's mature pussy, I looked up at Angie and asked, "This is okay with you? You want this?"

"Paul," Angie answered, "I don't even care if I cum. I just want to feel your cock inside me. You can do me anyway you want. But do me a favor, if you would. Quit talking and put your cock in there."

Thoroughly satisfied I understood what Angie and Patty wanted me to do, I rubbed my package one more time and told Angie to keep her knees spread. "Use your hands and hold yourself open so I can see your pussy." I said, looking up at Angie. Then glancing at Patty, I took one of her hands and placed it on my cock. Inching up closer and closer to Angie's wet vagina, I stopped when my cock was wedged in between Angie's floppy lips and touching the entrance to her pussy.

I told Patty to rub my cock up and down her slit. "Squeeze my precum out on her," I said to Patty, "then spread it around with the head of my cock."

Neither of the girls were smiling now. Both of them had serious expressions on their face as Patty took my shaft in her hand and milked several drops of precum from the tip and wiped it all over Angie's pussy. Up and down her slit she rubbed my cock head, even stopping to concentrate on Angie's exposed clit for several seconds.

"Now," I said to Patty, "keep doing that but use your other hand and play with her..... spread her pussy juice around and finger her pussy while you milk my precum all over her."

"Angie," I said, looking up into her eyes, "keep yourself spread open as far as you can. I want to see all of your pussy as clearly as I can. Don't touch yourself, though, let Patty do that for you."

I stood there and watched the girls carry out my instructions. Angie repositioned her hands at the sides of her pussy and stretched herself open. Patty went to work gripping and milking my precum with her right hand as her left hand skimmed over Angie's hairless mound, dipping her fingers into her pussy hole and then fondling her all over.

"Put me in her a little bit." I asked Patty. "Not much, just the tip." I added. "I want to tease her a little before I slip it in all the way."

Patty positioned me at the entrance to Angie's vagina and I inched forward, pressing into her. Instantly, I felt the warmth and tightness of Angie's pussy envelope my cock. Angie moaned and Patty gasped as my cock seated itself firmly at her opening.

"This is a lot like when we visited the Villa," Patty said, looking up at me, "with Rosy and the hanging chair. Remember?"