Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh." I answered. "Exactly."

"I think Angie should experience what it feels like to go through that kind of anticipation and anxiety." I explained. "I'm gonna fuck her," I added, "but, not until we work her up to the point where she's ready to beg me to push my cock all the way inside her."

Angie looked up at me. "I'm ready to beg you now!" She gasped. "Why don't you quit playing games and just shove it in me?"

"Not on your life." I said, laughing. "I'm gonna drag this out until you scream for my cock." I smiled at both the girls and then pointed to Angie's panties lying on the bed and asked Angie to hand them to me. "Time for me to sample your panties." I said. "I want to you watch me so you'll remember this forever. From now on, whenever you see me, you'll remember that I know exactly what your pussy smells like."

Angie mad an exasperated face and tossed me her panties. I held them up my nose and then opened them up and looked down inside at the crotch panel. They were wet and sticky, saturated with her pussy juice. As I turned them inside out, I told Patty to play with Angie's clit for a few minutes. Then, lifting Angie's panties to my mouth, I made it obvious what I was going to do.

Extending my tongue, I touched the slimy secretions and licked the gusset of her panties. "Ummm." I moaned. "Thick and tasty. You have some quality pussy juice, Angie." I said.

Patty squeezed my cock hard as she held it. She gave me a look as if to say, 'Don't push it, buster'. Returning the same look to her, I said, "Don't be jealous, Baby. You said I could do anything I wanted."

"Well, you don't have to enjoy it so much." Patty replied. "Just fuck her and get it over with."

"Keep playing with her clit, but don't let her cum." I instructed. "I think it's time you both learned a little lesson."

I grinned as I left it at that, hoping their imaginations would run away with them trying to figure out what I meant. Patty relaxed the grip she had on my cock and as she did, I pressed myself a little more into Angie's pussy and then stopped.

"Yes!" Angie moaned. "More!"

Both girls looked up at me and I made a big show of licking and sucking the wetness out of Angie's panties. I turned them this way and that, holding the crotch panel out for them to see each time I licked and sucked. "She's got a very sweet tasting pussy." I said, turning to Patty. "Let me taste your fingers."

Patty pulled her left hand away from Angie's crotch and held it in front of my face. Her fingers were coated with Angie's vaginal secretions and without any delay at all, I reached for her hand and pushed her fingers in my mouth. One by one, I sucked her fingers clean, savoring the taste of Angie's fresh lubrication.

"Stroke me a little." I said to Patty as I stepped back, pulling my cock five or six inches away from Angie's hole. "Not much..... just barely jack me while I enjoy her taste and smell."

Patty reluctantly did as I asked and I knew all this wasn't what Patty expected when they cooked up their plan to let me fuck Angie. I'm sure Patty thought I'd just dive right in and last about thirty seconds before I came inside of Angie's pussy. They both knew it had been over two years since I'd really fucked a woman. And with Patty being a virgin, the closest I'd gotten to real intercourse was with Rosy that day when Patty and I went to the Villa. But, that wasn't fucking -- it was more like controlled agony. They wouldn't let me thrust into the bound woman's vagina. Rosy effectively milked my cock with her pussy as I stood there motionless. And, I allowed them to do this to me -- I allowed them to take control of me and I submitted to everything Patty and Angie told me to do.

So now, it was time to teach them both a lesson. I was calling the shots. I wanted Patty to see there was a strong side to me and I wanted Angie to experience the feeling of not being in control. She'd get my cock soon enough, but, I wanted her to lie there in a submissive position and beg me to lay the meat to her. Additionally, I wanted to give Patty a chance to experience the taste of being told what to do with absolutely no power to influence the situation.

None of what I was doing was meant to make any statements that I didn't want to be Patty's Sissy. Honestly, I didn't want any of that to change. What I really wanted her to realize was that when I wasn't playing the Sissy game, she'd have to be aware that I was a man - I had a back bone and she better damn well respect me as a man. I'd gladly be her panty wearing, dick sucking Sissy when we were role playing, but any other time - I was the man in our relationship.

I reached down and gently slipped two fingers into Angie's tight pussy, pushing them all the way in and curling them up against the anterior wall of her vagina. Searching for her g-spot, I stroked her until she started to moan. Angie hitched her knees up, trying to open herself up more for my probing fingers, but, I didn't give her any relief. Instead, I abruptly pulled my fingers from her pussy and put them in my mouth. "Ah," I moaned, "fresh pussy juice."

"She must really want my cock." I said to Patty, as I looked at her and smiled. "She's really wet and she tastes good, too." I pushed my fingers back into Angie's pussy and stroked her g-spot again for about thirty seconds. When I saw Angie start to react, I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and moved them to Patty's lips. "Taste her." I said, touching her lips with my fingers.

Patty opened her mouth and sucked my fingers coated with Angie's juices. "Do you like that?" I asked Patty. "She tastes good, huh?"

Patty didn't answer, but, I could tell she agreed. Her tongue swirled around my fingers and she acted like she was savoring Angie's most intimate taste. I leaned in close to Patty as she sucked my fingers and asked, "After I fuck her, do you want to lick her out?"

Patty nodded her head up and down. "That's why you were so adamant about me cuming in her pussy, wasn't it? You want to put your face down there and suck her pussy full of my cum."

Patty nodded again. I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and one more time, slipped them into Angie's vagina and pressed up against her g-spot. "Maybe." I replied to her. "I've got something else planned, but, if you're good, I might let you suck my cum out of her."

As I pressed my fingers up into Angie's G-spot, Angie began breathing hard and writhing on the bed. "I'm not going to fuck you until you beg me." I said to the beautiful woman as she looked up at me, pleadingly. "Better make it convincing or I'm just going to let Patty suck me off while I sniff your panties."

Patty didn't say a word, but as soon as I'd said it, Angie started to pant, and then she started to beg. "Paul, this has gone far enough." Angie began. "If you were trying to get me hot and bothered..... well, you did it. I'm wet and horny and I need your cock in me. It's been ten years since I wanted any man's cock, so please don't make me wait any longer. We've done everything you've asked, so please quit stalling and just fuck me."

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Fuck me." Angie answered.

"What? I didn't hear you." I replied.

"Fuck me." Angie said louder. "You heard me. Just hurry up and fuck me."

"Louder." I said, as I made tiny finger motions on her g-spot. "You can beg better than that, Angie. I know you can. Let's hear it."

"Damn it!" Angie exclaimed. "Just fuck me, would you? Put your cock in me and fuck me!"

"Not good enough." I answered.

"Please, Paul!" She finally groaned. "Okay! I'll beg you....... please, put that beautiful cock inside me and fuck me hard. I'm begging you, Paul...... I can't wait any more. I have to have it....... I've waited so long for the right cock to come along....... You have to let me have it now. Please don't make me wait any longer!"

Angie's eyes were pleading with me now and I could feel her pussy gripping my fingers. Turning to Patty, I asked, "What do you think? Did it sound convincing to you? Think she wants me to fuck her? Should I do it?"

"Yes." Patty replied as she watched my hand playing inside Angie's pussy. Then leaning in close to me she whispered, "I'm sorry for last night, Sweetheart. I'm sorry I didn't stop Daddy from calling you those names and spanking you like he did. I'm sorry for everything. But, please hurry and get this over with. I'm starting to get really jealous."

I kissed Patty's lips as she hovered close to me. "Take your panties off now." I whispered back to her. "I want to dream of your pussy while I'm screwing her. And, Baby, I'm not making love to her, I'm just using her pussy. That's all."

Patty smiled as she let go of my cock and slipped her panties down her legs. She reached up and yanked Angie's panties out of my hand and threw them triumphantly to the floor. I smiled at Patty and she smiled back. "I get it." She said, softly. "I understand now."

Patty reached up on her tiptoes and kissed me again. Pulling my hand out of Angie's pussy, I wrapped my arms around Patty's shoulders and held her to me, pulling her into a loving embrace until I felt Patty's hand on my cock. "Finish her," Patty said. "so we can be alone for a change."

I scooted up between Angie's legs and told her she could quit holding her pussy open. "Put me in her," I said to Patty, "then kiss me while I fuck her and cum inside her pussy. I think you know what you can do to make me cum fast."

Patty didn't waste any time. She guided my cock to Angie's pussy hole and held it there. Then, looking into Patty's eyes, I slowly pushed in -- all the way until I bottomed out deep inside Angie's pussy. Angie moaned as I slipped into her, "Oh, God!" Angie signed, "Yes! Finally!"

Patty lifted her panties to my face and held them there for a second. "This is what you wanted, isn't it, Sweetheart?" Patty said as she giggled and rubbed the crotch of her panties against my nose. "Go ahead," she encouraged me, "have your fun and cum in her pussy. Then, I'll lick her out, share it with you and we can send her home and be by ourselves."

That's all I needed to hear and with that, I slowly pulled back until my cock was almost out of Angie's pussy and I shoved it back in, all the way. "Umph!" Angie moaned as she felt me push back into her. Patty stepped away for a second and reached up to take Angie's hand and moved it to her pussy. "Touch yourself while my man fucks you." Patty said to her. "And you better hurry because I'm sure he won't last long."

Then returning back to me, Patty said, "Give it to her, Paul. Give her your cock -- let her feel every inch and don't hold back. Fuck her hard."

Patty draped one arm around my neck and held her panties to my nose with her free hand. Looking down, I could see Angie's fingers gently touching her clit and I could feel the tips of her fingernails grazing against my cock shaft. I pulled back and thrust into Angie's pussy and then did it again. "Go on, Baby," Patty said, "fuck her."

One more time, I pulled back and then I started fucking her. Angie's pussy was tight, that's for sure, but she was so wet, it didn't take any effort to start sliding in and out of the beautiful woman's vagina. Angie's fingers wandered away from her clit and I felt her touch on my cock as I fucked her in and out. Looking down, I could see Angie smile and nod her head as she ran her fingers down to her hole and then back up to her clit. I finally got into a good rhythm sliding in and out of her as Patty encouraged me and held her panties to my nose.

"Come on, Baby." She whispered silently in my ear. "Fuck her. Think about my pussy, Sweetheart. Think about how you're going to make love to me on our wedding night and how my pussy is going to be yours forever. I'm going to be your wife and Mommy and you're going to be my husband and my Sissy. No one will ever come between us, Baby..... not even Daddy. You're my man, Sweetheart."

Patty shoved the juicy part of her panties up against my nostrils and I caught a good, strong whiff of her pussy. Angie was moaning, diddling her clit, and hitching her knees up and back in time with my thrusts. As I felt the churning deep inside my balls, I turned to Patty and leaned down to kiss her. "You're getting close, aren't you?" She asked after our kiss ended.

I nodded my head and kept fucking Angie's tight pussy. "Better hurry." Patty said to Angie. "He's gonna cum soon."

Angie was right with me. She was right at the edge and after a few more thrusts, Angie let out a low moan and pulled her hand away from her clit. "Oh God!" Angie yelled. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I felt her pussy tighten and spasm as she started to cum, and while I would have enjoyed fucking her a little longer, between the smell of Patty's panties and the sensation gripping my cock, I lost it.

I went rigid for a few seconds and then thrust into her, spewing forth one of the strongest orgasms I've ever had, spurting what I figured was stream after stream of my thick, hot cum into Angie's pussy. "Yeah," Patty whispered to me, "let it go. Fuck that pussy and squirt all your sperm into her."

I bucked and shuddered as I came, emptying my balls into Angie's pussy. Even being fucked like she was, Angie was still beautiful and the feeling of her mature vagina hugging my cock milked every drop from my engorged penis.

When I was done, Patty wrapped her arms around my waist and held me until I caught my breath and could hold myself up. Angie was in heaven -- her hair was messed up and she was staring up at the ceiling of Patty's bedroom with a satisfied look on her face. Patty gently scooted me back and when my softening cock plopped out of Angie's pussy, Patty immediately got on her knees, pried open Angie's pussy and pressed her face in between her lips.

The sounds coming from between Angie's legs made it obvious that Patty was munching away in Angie's pussy. Between the moaning and the slurping and the gurgling, I knew Patty was desperately trying to suck every molecule of my sperm out of Angie's pussy. Angie even tried to help her by propping herself up on her elbows and sliding her hips off the bed so her body was tilted down.

"I've always loved the way she licks me." Angie said to me as we both watched Patty face sucking Angie's vagina. "I miss it, and I hope you'll let her do this more often -- preferably with your cum in me."

I smiled at Angie and nodded my head as if to agree with her request. We both then turned our attention to Patty, who was still chowing down between Angie's opened legs. The vision of Patty sucking and licking Angie's pussy was amazing and if I hadn't just had a good cum, I'd have been hard and ready to go.

I squatted down to watch my A-Cup angel suck Angie's pussy clean and as Patty saw my face close to hers, she suddenly pulled away, grabbed my face and pulled her lips to mine. Opening her mouth, our tongues met and she passed the juices from Angie's pussy, along with my spent cum, into my mouth and I swallowed it.

Patty smashed her face into mine, trying to kiss me as her face slid from side to side. Then, breaking the kiss, she guided my head in between Angie's legs and pushed my face into Angie's pussy. The heat and warmth emanating from her vagina was mind blowing. That, coupled with the slimy combination of our sex juices, made it exciting, and as Patty held my face in Angie's just fucked pussy, I licked and sucked for a few minutes and then pulled away to kiss Patty again. We kept this up for the next few minutes, taking turns sucking my cum out of Angie's pussy and then kissing each other.

Finally, once we'd sucked everything out of her we could, Patty and I stood up and embraced. As we hugged, over Patty's shoulder I watched Angie get up off the bed, pick up her panties from the floor and then use the panties to wipe her pussy. Seeing that I was watching her, Angie smiled at me, and put one leg up on the bed and twisted her body so I could see her crotch. Grinning, she reached down to her pussy with one hand and held her lips apart. Then, with the other hand, she began stuffing her panties up into her pussy. When she was done, she held her pussy lips apart so I could see they were completely inside her and then she lowered her leg and walked over to us.

Putting her arms around both of us, Angie said to Patty, "So I assume now that we've all made up and forgiven each other, you wouldn't mind if I took a shower before I leave you two lovebirds alone."

Patty laughed and said, "Sure. Help yourself."

Then as Angie walked naked into Patty's huge bathroom, she turned and asked, "You guys could probably use one, too. Want to join me?"

I looked at Patty and she looked at me. Then taking me by the hand and giggling, Patty headed for the bathroom pulling me behind her.

"You're gonna be a good boy in there, aren't you?" Patty asked.

To be continued...