Back Roads

Story Info
An unexpected surprise.
3.4k words
4.04
23.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" I yelled through the empty house. I had fallen asleep watching T.V. and was now probably going to be late for the awards ceremony tonight. I wasn't sure if my commercial was going to win this year, but it certainly looked good. Ever since I found a way to convince people that buying Pexel tires was the green alternative, they had flown off the shelves.

Hurriedly, I called Steve to tell him to meet me at the hotel instead of coming back home. "Are you running late again?" Steve asked.

" Yes I am. But if we meet there instead of me waiting for you, we should be on time." I assured him.

"Okay Sweetie, I will see you there. Hey, are you going to take the freeway? Traffic is really bad right now. I bet if you take the back roads , you'll get there a lot quicker."

"Alright , Steve. Thanks for the traffic info." I laughed to myself. Just like Steve. Always calm in a crisis. I wouldn't have even thought about taking the back roads to save time. I began to calm down and get dressed. With my new plan, there was no reason to worry about being late. Since Steve was probably cutting 45 minutes out of my trip, I decided to reward him. Instead of my usual underwear and pantyhose, I figured I would give him a thrill and instead put on my stockings and decided to leave the underwear at home. After checking my make-up, I grabbed my keys and jumped in the car.

To try to cut down my time even more, I decided to speed just a little bit. I figured it was safe since nobody is ever out on the back roads except for the other drivers cutting through to avoid the freeways. As I drove and listened to the radio, I began to get aroused. I don't know what it is about driving that always seems to get me hot, especially driving fast. I started to think about Steve and the surprise I had for him. Steve and I have a fantastic sex life. We are both very committed to making sure that our sex life stays interesting by making sure we give each other little surprises every now and then.

Thinking about Steve was getting me really turned on. I couldn't wait to let him know my little secret and tease him all night until we could be alone. Who knew? Maybe we would end up going at it in the bathroom like we did last year at his Christmas party!

Without really noticing it, I began to touch myself on the inside of my thighs. I spread my legs and lightly touched my pussy, which was quickly becoming wet. I was shocked out of my reverie when a car blew by me going about thirty miles over the speed limit.

"What an idiot!" I thought. There were no street lights on the back roads and there were lots of hairpin turns. This guy must be crazy. I shrugged off his interruption and continued to tease my self with my fingers. I better knock this off I told myself. It would be just like me to be late to an awards ceremony because I was busy masturbating. I had to be more mature and stop letting sex control my thoughts all the time.

All of the sudden, I heard the siren behind me and saw the flashing lights. "Good" I thought, "The cops are after that lunatic. I hope they catch him and give him one hell of a ticket." Fortunately, I was nearing a small clearing off to the side of the road so that I could pull over and let the cop pass me. I was stunned when he didn't drive past me but pulled in behind me.

I lowered my window as the officer approached my car. "I'm sorry officer is there a problem? I thought you were after the guy who was speeding like crazy that just passed me." I gave him one of my best smiles. I was not new to flirting my way out of a ticket. When you like to drive fast like I do, then you need to do something to keep your insurance bill down. I wasn't always successful, but only two of the times I'd been pulled over in the last few years had I actually received a ticket.

"No Ma'am. I am pulling you over because you were speeding. Do you have your license and insurance?"

"Of course officer. Was I speeding? I'm so sorry. " Big smile, stick the 38 double D's out, "Here's my license, and oops," Drop the insurance card down on my lap and pull my skirt up just a little, "my insurance card." I noticed this cop was young and good-looking. He had nice dark hair, gorgeous brown eyes with long lashes, and looked to be in very good shape. Not bad at all. Under different circumstances, he was definitely worth going out with.

"Thank you Ma'am." He said with a tone of authority that let me know that despite my flirting, this might be a ticket I might not get out of. He went back to his car.

After about five minutes, he came back and handed me my license and insurance, " Sorry Ma'am. I'm going to have to give you a ticket. I clocked you going fifty and this is a thirty-five zone." He began to write out the ticket.

"Oh really? Oh, I'm so sorry Officer. Please don't give me a ticket. I've never driven around these back roads before . I didn't know what the speed limit was. Please don't give me a ticket. I know, " I smiled brightly at him, "Why don't we meet for a drink later and I can repay you for letting me off with a warning?"

"Sorry Ma'am" he said in his best Dragnet voice. "That would be against the rules."

Alright, one last try. " Please officer..." I looked at his name tag, "Gutierrez. I don't want my insurance rates to go up. Isn't there anything I can do?" I gave him my best smile, hoping I hadn't gone too far.

" So what would you do that would make it worth my while, Ma'am?"

Ahhhh, he took the bait, " Well, we could meet up after your shift and have a drink together and see what happens."

"Ma'am, are you aware that trying to bribe an officer is illegal? And did you also know that according to the laws of this state, engaging in sexual acts for the purpose of gaining money or favors is prostitution?"

I was furious! It was bad enough that he wasn't going to let me out of the ticket, but to insinuate I was a whore! "Officer, what is your badge number? I don't like your tone. I was certainly not offering sexual acts in exchange for not getting a ticket. Does you Sergeant know that you talk to people like this?"

"Ma'am, have you been drinking? I'm going to have to ask you to get out of the car for me."

Realizing that I was only going to make myself late by arguing civil procedure with Joe Friday I said, " Never mind. Just give me the ticket."

" Ma'am, I am going to ask you only one more time. Please exit the vehicle." With that, he reached into my car and pulled the keys out of the ignition. "Please Ma'am. I don't want to have to use force."

Shit. This was going from bad to worse. Why did I have to get one of the few cops out there that actually played it by the book? I got out of the car.

"Ma'am Would you please walk a straight line for me? Have you had anything to drink tonight?"

"No. I have not. This is ridiculous. I am on my way to an awards ceremony and you are making me late."

"Well Ma'am, I suspect that you may have been drinking tonight." He pulled out the breathalyzer and instructed me, "Please blow into this."

"Fine. This will prove to you that I am completely sober." I blew into the breathalyzer. After it came back at zero, he would have to let me go. Maybe he'd even feel so bad he'd apologize to me.

"Sorry Ma'am. It came back as .12. I'm going to have to arrest you. Please turn around and put your hands on the vehicle."

I couldn't believe it. What the hell was going on? I hadn't had a drink in over a week. "Officer, your machine must be broken. I assure you I haven't had a drink in over a week. When was the last time you calibrated that machine? I know that they need to be recalibrated every ten times you use them. My mother was a criminal defense attorney and..."

Suddenly Officer Gutierrez grabbed me and turned me around, forcing me up against the car. " Listen lady, I don't care if your mother is the fucking District Attorney. The machine says you're drunk, so as far as I'm concerned , you're drunk. You have the right to remain silent..." I couldn't believe this was happening! So much for being by the book! As Gutierrez prattled on about my rights, all I could think about was how was going to sue him and the entire police department.

"Fine officer. You go ahead and arrest me. When we get to the police station, I demand that you give me a blood test. When the results come back negative, we'll see who's in trouble then!"

"You know what lady I am really getting tired of your lip! You're the kind of perp that can make an officer resort to police brutality." Officer Gutierrez pulled my hands behind my back and put the handcuffs on me. As he did that, his hand brushed up against my skirt. " What the hell! Did you got to the bathroom? Your skirt is all wet."

For a moment I was stunned. Wet? Why would my skirt be wet? And then I remembered my earlier fondling. I had to laugh in spite of myself.

"What exactly is so funny?"

I certainly couldn't tell him the reason I was laughing was because I had been masturbating. "Nothing. I was just laughing about how you were going to lose your job when this is over."

"No. I don't think that's it. What is so funny?" Gutierrez whirled me around so that I was facing him with my hands behind my back handcuffed together. "Do you think this is a joke? You're problem is that you need to have more respect for the law."

"I do have respect for the law. I haven't done anything wrong!" I tried to wiggle my hands in the handcuffs since they were cutting off my circulation. As I did this, it made the top two buttons on my blouse pop open, exposing my red, lacy bra. "Great," I thought, "Just what I need. Now Gutierrez will probably add indecent exposure to my list of charges." I turned around to try to hide my embarrassment.

Suddenly, the cop was on me again, pushing me up against the car. "What are you doing?!" He demanded. "Don't move! Do you have any weapons?"

This was getting to be so ridiculous I couldn't believe it! "Weapons? Are you crazy?! Where would I keep a weapon in this outfit? Officer, you have been watching too many late night cop movies!"

"Alright Ma'am, be still. I am going to have to search you." With that his hands began to roam over my body. First he felt the outside of my arms and my legs. Then he began to feel up my legs. I began to feel a bit scared. This cop could do anything he wanted to me. What kind of woman is so dumb that she ends up herself get cuffed by a cop out in the middle of nowhere? I felt his hand go up my thigh and find the top of my stockings. I held my breath, hoping that he would stop and go no farther up. Instead of stopping, his hands went up and lightly grazed my naked behind.

"Oh, I see what the problem is," Gutierrez said taking his hands off my rear and stepping back. "Just a minute ma'am. Stay there." I stayed put. Hopefully he was going to call a female officer out to search me. That didn't sound like a whole lot of fun either, but perhaps if she came out, I could talk with her and get her to understand that I hadn't been drinking and she would let me go. Yeah, that could be good..." Something very cold and hard on my leg snapped me out of my hopeful daydream. What was that? It certainly wasn't a penis or a hand. I shivered from the cold.

Gutierrez leaned against my body, pressing himself into me. I could feel his erection through his pants. "Alright ma'am. It seems that you don't like to obey the law or wear panties. Well, I'm still going to have to search you." Gutierrez stepped back and once again began to slide the cold hard object slowly up my leg. I finally recognized what it was. His baton slid up the inside of my left thigh stopping just short of my lips. He then brought the baton down to my right leg and then began to slide it up to the top of my thigh.

"Please," I said, fully aware of my vulnerability. "I'll pay the ticket. I'll even buy tickets to the policeman's ball."

" Oh, you'll definitely be helping with the policeman's ball." He said wickedly. He then proceeded to slide the baton to the opening of my pussy. " So, why exactly were you driving on these back roads? Usually people that drive back here are usually up to no good." He rubbed the baton back and forth between my pussy lips. Despite the fear I felt, I was still wet from earlier and I felt the baton getting wet and sticky from my juices. The smoothness of the baton on my shaved muff began to feel good and I could feel myself becoming turned on. Gutierrez came up close behind me, pulling up my skirt and pushing his knee between my legs, spreading them far apart. He then slid the baton up my slick cunt a little bit. I moaned softly.

Gutierrez suddenly moved the baton away and spun me around to face him. My face was flushed. I couldn't believe that this guy was turning me on! I was suddenly very ashamed of myself. Here I was an important advertising executive standing out in the middle of nowhere with my boobs popping out of my shirt and my pussy dripping wet while some rookie cop stuck his baton inside me. What was wrong with me?

Gutierrez reached over to my blouse and ripped it open. He then pulled at my bra to expose my hardening nipples to himself and the cool night air. We stared at each other for a moment. He seemed to be hesitating with his plan. I should have tried to stop him at this point. I might have been able to talk him out of it, but for once, I couldn't speak. A devilish grin began to spread across his face and he leaned his head over and began to suck on my right breast, tickling my nipple with his tongue. He then moved to my left one and began to suckle it. I let out a moan that let him know that I was a willing participant in our game. Suddenly, he bit my nipple. Not too hard, but enough to pull me out of my fog. We stared at each other again for a moment.

"You know what I bet your really good at? I bet you're really good at sucking cock aren't you? Is that why you come down these roads? Do you come out here with your boyfriend and suck his cock? Maybe his friends too?" Gutierrez unzipped his pants and pulled them down, exposing his large, fat cock. He pushed me down on my knees and grabbed my hair, pulling me to his dick. "Do you want to suck it baby? Tell me you want to suck it."

It was huge and beautiful. It was glistening in the moonlight with his pre-cum. I could smell his musky scent. I opened my mouth, ready to suck on his dick, imagining all of his sticky cum flowing down my throat. He jerked my head back. "I said, tell me you want to suck it." I couldn't believe this! Here I was ready to go down on him and he wouldn't let me. I looked up at him, ready to tell him off, but something made me say, "I want to suck it. Please let me suck your cock." He smiled and shoved my head back to his waiting member. I licked his head gently, teasingly. I ran my tongue up and down his huge cock, making him groan. I took him as far as I could in my mouth and tasted his sweet and salty jizz. I eagerly swallowed it. "Oh yeah. Oh baby. I was right . You do know how to suck cock." I began to lick and suck on his balls. It knew that he was going to come any minute.

Gutierrez pulled his penis out of my mouth and stood me up. He grabbed me eagerly and pulled me in to kiss me. His tongue plunged into my mouth, almost choking me. He pulled on my nipples roughly, hurting them, but also making them feel oh so good. He spun me around again and pushed me up against the car. He leaned his body up against mine and whispered in my ear, " Do you want it? Do you want me to fuck your pussy?" he stuck his hand down to my dripping vagina and began to finger fuck me furiously.

"Yes," I gasped," Yes, I need it. Please fuck me!"

Once again, Gutierrez put his knee in between my legs and spread them. His huge cock entered me from behind. Normally, it probably would have hurt, but I was so wet and turned on that it slid right in without any trouble. "Ohh," he moaned loudly in my ear. "Your pussy is so wet and tight. It feels so good."

Slowly, Gutierrez began to slide himself in and out of me. I couldn't believe how good he felt inside me. I knew that I would orgasm in no time. "Baby," I gasped, " Hard. Do it hard. I love to be fucked hard!" With that, he began to pound his monster into me. He moved one hand around to rub my clit. He moved his other hand to my ass and proceeded to stick his finger inside my hole. The feeling of his hands on me with his dick inside me pounding away were too much for me. I began to buck wildly and scream as my orgasm ripped through my body. "Oh yeah baby. You like that don't you? Yeah come on me baby." Gutierrez yelled. I knew he was close to cumming. He fucked my pussy even harder and faster than he had before. Then he yelled out, "Oh baby, yeah!" I felt him unload his hot cum deep inside me as he stiffened his body and released my clit and pulled his finger out of my butt.

We just stayed like that for a few minutes, panting, laying up against the car, exhausted.

After a few minutes, he pulled away from me and pulled his pants up. I turned around and looked at my clothes. I certainly wasn't dressed for an awards ceremony any more. Gutierrez spoke and brought me back to reality. "Sorry about your outfit. I guess I made a mess of it." He looked sheepishly at me "The good news is , I won't be giving you a ticket."

I grinned back at him, "Don't worry. I always bring an extra outfit in the car in case of such emergencies." I pulled my spare dress out of the trunk and put it on. I quickly combed my hair and reapplied my make-up. "There," I said. "How do I look?"

"You look great, baby." Officer Gutierrez was no longer there. Instead, it was Steve, freshly changed out of his policeman's uniform, ready to go with me to the award's ceremony. Steve winked at me, "Come on baby. We better go. You know it can take forever getting somewhere if you take the back roads.