Ballroom Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tryst
tryst
63 Followers

Fuck, just her voice made him hard.

"Peter! How wonderful!" she cooed with delight. "Of course I remember you, darling. I was a little put out that you didn't meet me at the Salazar, but I hoped you'd call. We absolutely must do coffee this afternoon downtown."

So they did. She was utterly stunning in a blue business suit that was both professional and very sexy. Her eyes smouldered as hotly as her cigarette. He couldn't take his eyes off her succulent red lips.

Somehow, they ended up in her condo. Somehow, he ended up in makeup, a teddy, and heels. Somehow, Rachael fucked him, over and over.

He awoke in the pre-dawn half light, suckling on Rachel's hard cock like he'd been doing it his entire life. He felt the heat of her breath as she cooed her approval before sliding his own dick back down her caressing throat. His lashes -- still wearing last night's mascara - quivered as he demonstrated that he hadn't forgotten last night's deep throating lessons. Thoughts of home and Olivia and maleness rose with the sun.

Olivia knew instantly. He walked through the door, she stared at him for a deadly five frozen seconds, and she knew. "You cunt," she growled. "You sleazy fag cunt." And she was on him like an animal, throwing him to the floor and ripping at his clothes. It was rape, pure and simple. Peter's face wallowed between the engorged, dripping lips of her pussy while she twisted his sore nipples and devoured his freshly swelling cock. "I knew it would happen," she growled, easily probing his violated ass with two fingers. "Is his cum still in you? Sloshing around in your boy-cunt?"

"Yes," he groaned into her sloppy folds.

She shuddered onto his face, her face a twisted mask of lust. She fought her way to her feet, grabbed his weak arm, jerked him to his feet and toward the bedroom. "Come on, whore. We need to clean your slimy cunt."

She did. First with her tongue, then with her dildo, then her fist. His ass raw, he still screamed through what seemed endless orgasms.

Nothing was ever the same after that.

tryst
tryst
63 Followers
12