All Comments on 'Barbie's Adventures Ch. 03'

by captainhappy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it and I think I need a new neighbour! :) Would have liked it more if she was a tad more reluctant... Tad more innocent...

captainhappycaptainhappyover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I had submitted a story (Not from this series) in which the women were more reluctant and it got rejected by the editors for this section because the women were reluctant and innocent. They shared in their explanation of why it was rejected that non-consent/reluctance must have an element of craving or pleasure (either passively or actively realized by the women being dominated, raped. forced, etc) for female participants in the story. In other words, forced sex even if the woman physically enjoys the act, is (supposedly) not published if she is unable to derive some pleasure from what happened to her during or after the fact.

I have read several submissions that strongly contradict this, but I'm not one to argue with the editors. The Barbie series is tempered to have her a bit accepting but still a bit overawed by getting duped or coerced into sexual escapades and sometimes drawing her female friends into the action with her.

I've found more latitude in the sci-fi / fantasy sections, although there's a long and not as heavily sexually themed (although it has strong and explicit sex) story there that I am working on called Krygan's Pets. You might enjoy it.

Also (if approved) in the humorous / satire section there's a just submitted story called Marty's Last Day that you may also enjoy. Cheers and thanks for the feedback!

mia_deniermia_denieralmost 6 years ago
awesome

Awesome story, love your imagination and the dirty old man approach. And your story "Dangerous heels" OMG, that was fucking mind blowing. Too bad you stopped writing, such a genius. You should start another story line with female phD scientists working in a lab, turn them into obsessed lesbians, having a crush on older intelligent women, and make them all have their fair share of male dominance until their smart brains are all mushy and swollen and wet and stupid. Believe me, your readers will appreciate it. Thx for your stories Mia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous