Barbra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hoped Andrew would come soon with her, and she tried to milk him with her pussy walls. It did the trick -- she felt him go rigid and he came. She felt his come in sprays, and then she let her shoulders drop. Andrew slumped down on top of her. She noticed that he tried not to put all his weight on her, but she just pulled him onto her. "It's alright," she whispered. "You're not too heavy."

Andrew slowly went limp, and she felt him slip out of her. It was a sexy feeling somehow. She'd always liked the way Mike had gone soft, too.

She lay panting for a little while and then opened her eyes. She looked at Andrew and ran her hand through his hair. He lifted his head and looked at her, and he ran a finger along her lips. It didn't tickle as much as before -- he only touched her very briefly -- but she kissed him again to let the tickling stop.

"That was great," she said when she stopped kissing.

Andrew nodded. "It was. Thank you very much! Mmm..." He hugged her tight, and stroked her hair, her back and bottom to end up stroking her cheeks and kissing her some more. "You are more than beautiful -- did you know that?"

Barbra felt very happy, and a little sleepy -- much like that afternoon in the garden. She yawned, and started to giggle.

"Just like before," she said. "You make me feel so much at home..."

Andrew grinned. "Good!" he said. "I feel that way, too. Mmm, you are sweet!"

Barbra yawned again, sighed and ran her hands over her face. She sat half up, resting on her elbows, and looked at him. "Hey," she said. "I could do with a drink".

"Okay. Anything you would like?"

"Have you got any Cuarenta y Tres?"

"Cuarenta y Tres? You're really into Spain, aren't you? I'm afraid not. I do have Caribbean rum, or Drambuie.

I'll have to remember."

"Drambuie is the whisky stuff, right?"

Andrew nodded.

"Is it nice?"

"I rather like it. It's very sweet."

"Okay. Rum is not really my tipple. I only use it in cakes. I'll try some Drambuie if I may. You can have it if I don't like it, right?"

"Oooh, nice!" Andrew got up and put on his robe. "No use shocking a possible passer-by," he said. "Not that I expect there will be any in this weather..."

Another thunder crash seemed to confirm what he thought. "It really is some storm, isn't it?"

He was back soon with two glasses. "Here you are. Please tell me if it's not okay. I'll gladly get you something else."

Barbra tasted the liquid slowly. It was sweet indeed, and, she thought, very pleasant. "Sorry," she said, "but I'm going to finish this -- no second one for you." She grinned at Andrew and poked out her tongue.

He took off his robe and sat down on the edge of the bed beside her. She snuggled up to him, and he put an arm round her shoulder. They enjoyed the feeling of each other's bodies and their drinks, and Barbra put her head on his shoulder. "This is nice," she said.

Then she put down her empty glass, and she felt between Andrew's legs with her free hand. "I always wonder at the difference between a limp and a hard cock," she said. "It's a sweet feeling when it slips out of you."

"Comes in like a lion," Andrew said.

Barbra raised her eyebrows.

"Julia Lee," Andrew said. "Quite an antidote to being macho. I'll play it for you later."

"Okay." She gently rolled his member in her hand, trying to make him hard again. It didn't take too long. Andrew embraced her and found her mouth, and he slipped two fingers into her pussy.

She softly bit his tongue. Then she moved over to make room for Andrew on the bed, and when he'd deposited himself on it she pushed him down on his back. "My turn," she said with a grin.

She swung a leg over him and sat down on his stomach. She felt for his cock at her back, and used the other hand to draw circles around his nipples, all the while looking at his face, smiling. Andrew fondled her breasts and bottom, and smiled back at her from ear to ear.

"You're exceedingly beautiful, you know?"

"Thank you, baby," she said. She lifted her bottom and moved back a little. She put his cock between her legs and sank down on it, and then wiggled her bum, rolling his cock inside her. Andrew opened his eyes wide and looked at her. She grinned again.

She began riding him like a rodeo hand, steadying herself with her arms on his chest and pinching his nipples every now and then. Andrew put his hands on hers and stroked them, and he tried to meet her movements, so that she really banged into him.

She loved being on top. She could watch Andrew's face, and determine the pace, and touch him where she wanted to. You couldn't kiss in this position but she would make up for that afterwards. Andrew would be able to keep it up long. He'd just come hard, and she knew from experience that the second time would last much longer.

She looked at his face. He had beautiful blue eyes. They were friendly, and they looked at her admiringly. It made her feel happy and warm inside. Mike had always told her she was beautiful. She had good breasts, and she was nicely plump, and men usually seemed to notice her bottom. Andrew had kept his hands to himself until he knew it was okay with her. She really appreciated that; her father had always said men ought to behave like gentlemen, and Andrew had. But she loved his hands on her now.

She smiled at him and blew him a kiss, and then she changed position a bit. She went down on her knees, and instead of lifting her bum and banging down again she moved her pelvis back and forth on his hips. It considerably heightened the friction. She looked down and saw his cock appear and disappear into her. He had dark pubic hair. Maybe she could get him to shave it off? Mmm... Later. She concentrated on the feeling in her pussy, slowly trying to put as much pressure on their union as could manage.

Andrew touched her breasts. He ran his hands all along her curves, slowly getting closer to her nipples, drawing little circles around them. She wished he would touch them. Please... They stood out stiff and proud, waiting to be touched. When he finally did touch them, she heaved a deep sigh, and to her surprise it drove her straight over the brink. She collapsed on top of him, and he took her in his arms and held her tight. He stroked her cheek, and whispered, "Happy, baby?"

She nodded and lay down, panting and smiling. When she felt herself resurface again she squeezed his stiff cock. "You haven't come yet, have you?" she said.

Andrew shook his head.

"Good," she said. "Let's roll over."

She took his face in her hands as they did so and kissed him hard. "Go for it then!" she said.

Andrew needed no further encouragement. He cuddled her close and drove into her as deep as he could, and began fucking her relentlessly. She hung on to his shoulders for dear life, beating a rhythm on his buttocks with her heels and exploring every inch of his mouth with her tongue. Having come twice she didn't expect to come this time, but she wanted Andrew to come again, to feel his sperm jet into her, to dissolve into the aftermath together...

It didn't last too long. After a fierce, satisfying fuck she felt Andrew cock start to twitch. "I'm almost there," he panted.

"Yes, please," she said -- and when she felt Andrew's come spurt into her womb she came again, harder than before.

"Ooohh," she panted, "ooohhh... So good!"

Andrew nodded. "Wonderful!" he said and kissed her softly.

They lay together for a long time. Barbra smiled as he slipped out of her again. "I may produce a sticky spot in your sheets now," she whispered.

Andrew grinned. "Good," he said, and she smiled.

Eventually Andrew rolled off.

"Oh," Barbra said. "I'd like to lie back for a while, alright?"

"Yes. Wait a moment." Andrew got up and fetched the duvet. "You're all sweat. I don't want you to catch a cold."

She nodded, tired but happy. Andrew covered her with the duvet and lay down beside her. She put an arm around him and lay her head on the pillow, intending to get a little rested before going back downstairs, but she was asleep within minutes.

20 - Peace of Mind

Sunday broke pleasantly fresh; the sweltering heat of the past few weeks had effectively been driven out by the thunderstorm. Barbra woke up round about eight. She opened her eyes to an unfamiliar room. She wondered for a moment where she was and what had happened, and then she remembered.

Andrew had been sweet. She had hoped he would make some overture or other, and he had, and it had been just what she wanted.

The only thing was, she'd never dare ask him if he was serious about her. He seemed to be so alright; but what if she'd misinterpreted what she thought she saw, aided by her sister's enthusiasm?

She got overcome by a sudden pang of doubt and she felt her face grow hot. Oh no. What if Andrew really was not as serious about her as she'd hoped he was? He'd never really said he was. If only he had. What if he just saw her as a notch on his record, a conquest, one more chick to add?

She briefly closed her eyes again. How come she didn't trust anyone anymore? But then, maybe he had really only been after a good fuck. She'd better face up to it. She opened her eyes and looked around.

She found Andrew looking at her with a happy smile. "Good morning, my love," he said. "I loved watching you sleep."

Barbra sat up, feeling glad to hear him say those words as she badly wanted to be his love... She realised it was what she'd hoped to hear for a very long time.

"Good morning," she said, and she tentatively smiled at Andrew. "Have you been awake long?"

He nodded. "For about an hour. I was wondering whether to get up and prepare some tea or coffee, but I don't know what you like in the morning. There's such a lot I'll have to learn about you."

It sounded like music to her ears.

"Would you like me to teach you?"

"Yes, please."

Almost inaudibly she said, "Even if takes all our lives?"

"Especially then. Till the end of our days," Andrew said and he reached out to her with both hands.

"Honestly?"

"Honestly. Promise!"

Barbra heaved a deep sigh. It felt alright. It was alright, really and truly. Good! She extended her arms and put her hands into his.

Andrew squeezed them. She looked into his eyes, and saw all she wanted to see. She moved over to where he was sitting, cross legged, on the bed and felt her eyes go moist, but she didn't mind.

"One easy thing to remember that I like, when time allows, is a really good cuddle in the morning" -- she lifted her bottom and deposited herself in his lap -- "and taking our time to do it right."

She offered him her lips and kissed him unhurriedly, sweetly, her arms around him, looking into his eyes.

"Like this," she said. "Look, my nipples are all hard for you again."

Andrew got the hint, and touched them, almost reverently, she thought. It made them go harder still.

"And then," she said, "we can go on like this --" She lifted her bottom a little and felt under her. Andrew's stiff cock felt good, and she placed it strategically before lowering herself into his lap again.

"I just love to sit like this for some time, to feel you inside and kiss."

Andrew nodded. "I'll gladly remember," he said. He stroked her cheeks and rubbed his nose against hers.

She held the back of his head in her hands and resumed kissing him, deeply, lovingly, and she felt ravenously happy.

Andrew slowly stroked her back and her breasts, and cupped her buttocks with a hand. To her delight he seemed to enjoy this slow love-making as much as she did, and he gave her all the room she needed to arrange things her way. She'd had to teach Mike; he'd been very impatient, especially in bed.

She was getting very wet. She loved the feeling of his cock deep inside her, knowing that she had the upper hand and that she could decide when to start and how to set the pace. Eventually she decided it was time, and she slowly moved her behind. "I love to do this my way in the morning," she whispered. "Do you mind?"

Andrew shook his head. "On the contrary," he said softly. "I love this!"

Barbra beamed at him. "Good," she said. Then she just held him close, and slowly, slowly, very slowly fucked her new love, taking her time, and enjoying every second to the full. She drank in the moment, to keep it in her heart, and she stroked Andrew's back and hair. She'd developed this way of making love over the years, and it was always very satisfactory. It seldom made for a shattering orgasm but it rather provided her with a series of slow-burning, sweet ones, keeping her hovering on the brink of it, keyed up and happy.

She felt very much one with Andrew this way. She reached down a little and softly bit his shoulder, and then kissed him again.

"Mmmm, sweetheart!" He ran his hands all over her body, touching every curve, stroking every part. She rubbed her breasts against him and teased his cock with her pussy, and looked deep into his eyes, all smiles. She felt it was wonderful to make love without any urgency now, quite unlike the night before. She loved both sides of the spectrum, actually; this way was just intimate and sweet and totally satisfying.

She was very much aware of his cock in her pussy, very much aware of her own body and what Andrew did to her. She thought of Andrew being like the doctor in Sunday Lunch for a moment. He really was. She smiled at herself. Silly girl!

Eventually she felt Andrew go all rigid. "Coming?" she said, grinning.

"Yes," he groaned, and he clasped her tight.

Barbra squeezed his cock hard -- and she felt him erupt. She took his face in her hands and kissed it all over, and then held him tight until his breathing was back to normal and his cock had gone soft.

"That was lovely," she said. "You're a fast learner!"

She got up and winked. "Okay. Breakfast. So now for lesson two..."

1...67891011