All Comments on 'Battle-Hardened, War Weary Ch. 05'

by MimiRose

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 11 years agoAuthor
Reminder....

The new and updated version of chapter four is now posted. It has replaced the old draft, so all you have to do is visit the story! The first few pages of the chapter is the same material, so you might want to start reading on page five.

AzaliaAzaliaabout 11 years ago
Shit just go real

I don't know who's worse. Daniel for cheating on Mary-Ann, or Mary-Ann for cheating on Daniel and pinning this baby on him. They are cut from the same cloth but Mary-Ann got caught and he didn't. I'll wait patiently for the next chapters, keep them coming honey ;)

FrkyNymphFrkyNymphabout 11 years ago
MimiRose

You are an amazing writer and I look forward to the remainder of this journey I have found in this piece of literature. Please continue to write long after the completion of this story, I rarely take the time out to comment but your work definitely deserves one because it holds some depth to it beyond beautiful girl meets really handsome guy have a misunderstanding then get back together for happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm hooked!! Keep them coming

Oh wow!!!! Daniel is going to hurt even more! Keep the chapters coming ....I'm vested in Ryan changing for the better K..finally being treated right!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not feeling this Daniel/Mary Ann story

The writing is till good, but it is difficultt for mr to be sorry for either Daniel or Mary Ann. And it is not even because of the "cheating part" (I really could care less about that), but because they are both hypocrite. Daniel has been a coward toward Kali, he used her sexually for months, cheating on his fiancee, and then chose to marry her despite his suppsed feelings for Kali, treated her badly at the beginning of their marriage, and then because of the baby decided to "force" himself to love her. How pathetic! And then that Mary Ann souns so self rightous, despising the granfd parents and thanking god for being able to fool her husband. None of them appears sympathetic and I don't feel sorry for any of them.

black_maestrablack_maestraover 10 years ago
Everyone seems to be on point!

I really like it when a great number of readers get it. These last 5 commenters actually see this beautiful mess for what it is.... damn good drama, karma (which we all know is a bitch), and best of all, great writing! I am just getting to this story and can't put my iPad down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

SNAP!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous