Battle of Mont St. Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was mounted by several of the officers. As each in turn fucked her she could feel the increasing size of their cocks, even though she was so well lubricated with her own juices and from the amount of spunk that now filled her cunt.

It was with some initial discomfort, when one of the men forced his way inside her bum. The sizable cockhead was literally rammed inside her puckered hole and if it had not been for the goose grease and for Yvette's earlier ministrations she knew she wouldn't have been able to bear it.

Strangely, after only a few seconds she became accustomed to the intrusion, and pain had turned to pleasure.

It was with some disappointment that the man so quickly deposited his spunk into her no longer virgin bum. Her disappointment was not to last for long as the withering cock was soon replaced by a bigger more vibrant member and although this next man treated her in a much more gentle fashion she was soon to have her first orgasm caused simply by having her bum fucked.

After her latest lover had pumped his spunk into her bum, there to join his comrade's, she was lifted up from the table and carried over to the leather bench that she had seen being carried into the house earlier.

The benches legs had been adjusted so that a man could lie on his back on the bench whilst she could straddle him, supporting her weight on either side. Whilst she was on tiptoe the head of the man's large cock nestled into the entrance of her cunt and she happily allowed the bulbous cockhead to penetrate and slide gradually inside her as she lowered herself down onto her heels.

Thinking that this bench was designed to allow her more control she gratefully thrust herself up and down over the large member that was filling her but suddenly she was gripped around her hips and lifted upward back onto her tiptoes. She was bent forward allowing the man on the bench to suck on her dangling tits. She felt the intrusion of another cock into her bum, and plugged in both of her holes she remained on her tiptoes as the men in unison began to thrust themselves into her body.

The feelings in her belly were incredible almost more than she could bear and an orgasm ripped through her. She must have passed out but these men were more experienced and were not going to come so quickly. She recovered and realised that the only thing that had changed was the depth and speed of the thrusts that invaded her.

Susanne began to lose control, she realised that she was pulling at her own nipples and when her hand was removed by someone wanting to suckle her, she placed it over her rigid clitoris and began to frig herself.

She started crying out, "Oh my God, don't stop, don't stop. Oh God I'm coming, I'm coming, Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

It seemed that all three climaxed together, the men pumping thick loads of spunk deep inside her cunt and bum and she wet herself as she lost all control of her bladder.

In seconds the men filling her were replaced and she was once again being fucked, but with ever increasing girth. Fortunately she was by now well stretched and both her orifices were lubricated with spunk and her own juices.

Her legs were straight and the thrusts of the soldier lying on the bench kept forcing her to stand on tiptoe and on occasions she was lifted off of her feet. She had to lean forward in order to allow the man behind her to gain entry to her bum. He was leaning around her and grasping her tits, hauling her back onto his cock.

Again an orgasm hit her and she was oblivious to the two men whom had the temporary occupation of her body, as they pounded into her and filled her with their seed.

When she came to her senses she was being lifted up from the soldier and as he vacated the bench another man took his place. This time she was lowered onto an enormous cock that was guided by willing hands into her bum. It slid slowly but gradually into her arse until she had swallowed the whole length. She was laying with her back to him her bum cheeks resting right up against his hairy balls. The hair on his abdomen was already matted with the mixture of spunk and juices that were pouring out of her well used cunt and had been forced out of her bum by the insertion of his huge cock.

His arms were wrapped around her, grabbing her tits but also holding her in place. Her legs were lifted and bent at the knees so that they rested on her shoulders. This exposed her cunt to all of the men who had gathered around to see the erotic sight.

She saw Robert standing close to her. He had stripped from the waist down and his cock hung heavy, only yet semi-hard. She was almost horrified. It was bigger than her forearm and the bulbous purple cockhead was the size of a mans clenched fist.

Her amazement was halted however when an older man approached her with his own sizable weapon and roughly inserted the head into her exposed and gaping cunt. He pushed into her in one violent thrust, impaling her onto the cock that already filled her bum. All the air in her lungs was forced from her and the thick white spunk that had occupied her cunt was ejected in a flow much like a man spitting or pissing.

No sooner had he buried the cock deep into her womb than he withdrew and pausing once more at her entrance, he plunged forward. The cock buried inside her bum could not move and yet the bruising penetration of her cunt caused such a vibration that within minutes both of the men had began the last throws of their exertions and were approaching their climaxes.

Robert had moved to her side and placing his hand on her breast he stroked the nipple squeezing it gently. Her hand had gripped his cock; she couldn't believe the weight of it. As he watched the men sawing into her body, she was relieved to see that although his cock had become rigid and stuck out from his body at right angles, it had not grown any larger.

She realised that even now that she had been stretched beyond belief, she was still unsure how she could accommodate such an awesome weapon. She now understood the warning he had given her and why he was insuring that she was well stretched before he himself fucked her.

Unable to control her mind she floated into another orgasm. She seemed unable to articulate words and merely screeched and babbled, allowing the unbelievable tension to erupt inside of her.

She felt him bend and kiss her mouth in a caress that displayed a depth of emotion that she had never before experienced, and she drifted off into another world.

The orgasm must have lasted for some time, for when she came to both of her lower orifices were empty and she was laying on her back on the leather couch. The benches legs had obviously been adjusted, as her cunt was now at a level allowing the soldiers to fuck her whilst standing.

Her legs were held akimbo and grasping her by the knees she was fucked in turn by three of the men, one after another, each filling her with spunk.

As the last of the three was pumping his seed into her cunt she beckoned Robert over and asked how many of the officers were left to be comforted.

There only remained one officer, Captain Stuart, who had yet to fuck her and he had been wounded in the fight earlier that day. He was now in fact Robert's second in command, and he lay on a cot on the outskirts of, but still demanding a good sight of the action. There was no doubt that he would be unable to mount and fuck Susanne, and in fact he should have been in the infirmary, as he had a bullet lodged in his thigh, but he had refused point blank to be left out of the evening festivities, and insisted that he would not have the bullet removed until he had had his turn to fuck her, even though he was unsure of how he would accomplish the feat.

Susanne was not to know but he had a prodigious member and was very proud of it, and he had no intention of allowing the opportunity to pass of filling this beautiful young filly's cunt full of his spunk.

Seeing his predicament Susanne said if he wished she would squat over him ride his cock while he rested on the cot, and he agreed wholeheartedly.

His breeches were removed exposing his huge gnarled cock, almost as wide as Robert's but not quite as long. With one leg resting beside him on the cot Susanne straddled him and lowered herself onto the erect cock. She had to ask Robert to guide the cockhead into her cunt as she was busy pulling her inflamed lips apart to ensure that they would not become trapped inside, as the huge penis was thrusting into her.

Slowly, as much for her benefit as his, and out of concern for him, she impaled herself onto the cock, gradually swallowing the cockhead and then the shaft.

Her legs were shaky and she was unsure whether she could support herself and keep up a steady enough movement to give the wounded soldier enjoyment and make him come.

She asked Robert to steady her and he, with his strong arms gripping around her chest and his hands grasping her tits, she managed to begin a slow but steady movement gliding up and down the length of the huge shaft.

Within a minute or so the poor injured soldiers gasps had quickened and whether in agony or ecstasy he pumped his load upwards into her loving cunt.

The size of Captain Stuart's cock had caused Susanne to once again faint with the force of her orgasm. In fact Robert had literally lifted her whole body weight up and down the length of the cock that was invading her cunt, and yet after his comrade had finally accomplished his ejaculation, he was not even breathing hard with his own exertions.

He carried the unconscious woman back to the dining table and ordered that the Captain be moved immediately to the infirmary. "No, not yet Robert," begged Captain Stuart, "I want to see you fuck her."

Susanne slowly gained her senses and looking up she saw Robert standing between her legs. She was laying with her back on the dining table with her bum on the edge. Robert was supporting her legs, one in each of his hands. He bent forward and whispered to her. "I'll have to fuck you here first but after I have come in you, we can retire to your room, my honour, if not yours satisfied.

Please try to relax, I know that I am big and I don't want to hurt you."

Susanne looked down at the huge cock. She had no fear, as she hoped that if this man she now loved so completely survived the next day, that this cock would spend its life fucking her.

Robert moved her legs apart and rested the head of the huge weapon against her cunt entrance. Susanne bending forward grasped the bell end and moved it up and downwards along the length of her gaping cunt lips, coating it with the mixture of spunk and juices that had pooled around them.

She rubbed the end against her clitoris and the burning sensation of her first orgasm with the man she loved began to erupt inside her belly. Trying to hold off the mists that were beginning to envelop her mind, she guided the huge cockhead inside of her.

"I'll have to leave the rest to you, my darling, I'm going to faint." Whether in pain or pleasure, Susanne drifted into unconsciousness.

Robert had begun a slow rhythmic thrusting, allowing only the first few inches of cockhead to enter her. He tried to be gentle but the lust that had built up inside of him after watching eighteen cocks thrust themselves into his lovers willing cunt and bum; ensured that gentleness was the furthest thing from his mind.

He began to build up the speed of his thrusts and soon he realised that he was burying the whole length of his cock inside of her well used cunt.

Even though her body was limp in unconsciousness she was gasping for breath. He bent forward and lifted her off the table and she hung suspended in his arms and impaled on his mighty organ. He began to lift her and ram her back on his cock.

As he unloaded himself into her loving cunt his lasting memory was how her limp body was being thrown about by the force of his thrusting, her tits flailing about.

At length Robert recovered his senses and with his cock still erect and filling her body, he pulled her to him and kissed her on the lips.

The whole room was in turmoil, yet he had been oblivious to everyone as he fucked the woman he loved. Susanne, regaining her senses recognised that they were both the centre of attention.

Robert whispered in her ear. "Wrap your legs around my waist and I'll carry you up to your bedroom," and to riotous applause Susanne was lifted up by her lover, who with his cock still buried deep inside her belly carried her out of the salon and up the stairs, to where Yyvette had waited patiently to minister two her mistress.

When he entered the bedroom Susanne was still suspended on Robert's cock. She had wrapped her legs around his waist and her head rested on his shoulder. She seemed to be asleep. Yyvette could see the almost impossibly huge weapon buried deep inside her mistress's cunt.

As Robert lifted her gently off his slowly softening erection it made a plopping sound as it left her body and slapped against his leg. A mixture of his spunk and her juices gushed from her cunt onto the floor and he held her suspended for a few seconds to allow her to drain before he lowered her onto the bed.

Turning to Yyvette he said, "Take care of her please, she must be very sore and completely exhausted. I'll be back soon and lay with her until dawn. Have you made all the necessary arrangements to leave in the morning?"

"Yes Sir, we're all packed and ready to go but I'm afraid Madame's furniture will have to stay." Yyvette replied.

"I'll try and make arrangements to pack it in wagons and send it to our rear, but it may not be possible. Just make sure you're both safe." He turned and left the room.

Susanne lay on her back with her legs parted. Her cunt was wide open and the lips were red and puffed up. Where she had been stretched, the tunnel to her womb lay open and even in the poor light of the candle Yyvette could clearly see inside. Spunk had pooled to overflowing inside Susanne's womb and was dripping from the entrance, mingling with the fluids running from her anus.

Yyvette gently washed Susanne's face and body with a sponge and cool water. She was burning hot and her breasts were glowing with the perspiration she had expired during her ordeal.

Yyvette wanting to taste the juices that splattered Susanne's breasts and especially the nipples systematically licked each in turn. The nipples were erect and almost purple in colour, much like a small cockhead.

Yyvette knew that with so much of the soldier's seed having filled Susanne's womb, it was probable that soon a baby would be feeding from these engorged teats. She bent forward and sucked a nipple into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue. Susanne waking seemed to automatically cup the breast and began to squeeze it as though to eject milk into the girl's mouth.

Susanne's breasts although smaller than Yvette's were equally sensitive, especially after the rough treatment they had received and she turned to the girl saying. "I do so love that, I'm not sure whether it's almost as good as being fucked."

Yyvette continued to nuzzle her until once more Susanne was gripping the bedclothes with the intensity of her orgasm. "God, I came again, just because you sucked my nipples. What has happened to me?"

"You taste of spunk; may I lick your cunt before I wash you?" Yyvette replied.

"I must look a mess down there but I have never felt so much like a woman. When I was hanging impaled on Robert's cock I think I nearly died of pleasure. Lick me if you wish for I would love you to share a portion of my lover's life giving seed."

An hour passed before Robert was able to leave the party downstairs. Shortly before he left to go to Susanne, he sent a message to Yyvette and asked if she would come downstairs and talk to him.

Yyvette waited by the salon door until Robert noticed her. He asked how Susanne was and after being reassured that although exhausted, she was waiting for him eagerly.

He hesitated as though embarrassed. "I don't know quite how to say this Yyvette but the non-commissioned officers are billeted in the barn and they have asked if you would be willing to comfort them. I'm afraid, not only are you the only lady available but you've been asked for by name.

Robert could see her breasts heaving and thought at first that he had offended her.

He was about to apologise when she blurted out. "Sir, I would be glad to comfort your men but only if you promise me that my lady is safe in your hands and will be treated with honour."

Robert looked at her with amusement. "Yyvette your mistress is a part of my body and soul. If I live we shall never be parted, and you, Murdoe and Jamie will have a permanent place with us till I exhale my last breath.

Yyvette skipped happily over to the barn pulling her shift over her head as she went. Her cunt was already lubricating with the juices that would ensure that she remained uninjured as she participated in the night's adventures.

Robert knocked at Susanne's bedroom door. After being invited in he sat on the bed beside Susanne and said sincerely, "I pledge my life to you."

Susanne replied, "Shut up you oaf and Fuck me!"

Author's note. The story is of course a fantasy about what might have happened to a cavalry regiments officers and non-commissioned officers on the eve of the Battle of Waterloo which in fact took place at the tiny hamlet of Mont St Jean on a crossroad near Brussels in 1815.

The 29th Highland Dragoons are of course fictitious as are its officers but the strategic events are as real as history relates.

Actions were fought by the British forces at Quatre Bras and the Prussians at Ligny.

If anyone cares to visit the site it would be easy from my description to recognise the small farm that serves as the stage of this evening's action and which on the following day was a centrepiece of Wellingtons defensive strategy, although its name will here remain anonymous, being a working farm and home today.

Unfortunately, as can be seen by the text in brackets, I have fallen foul of the moderators scrutiny, that in passed days ensign's were usually under the age of consent, not that it would have caused them any problems at that time, also girls and men were often married or having sexual relationships, this oversight has now been repaired and all of my participants, are slightly closer to old age.