All Comments on 'Battlefield Ch. 03'

by chiangku

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 2?

Was there a chapter 2? Where did it go?

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
still intrigued... :)

Smart move with having the lady friend Domme her.

The end of the chapter felt a bit rushed compared with the rest of it... still 5 stars from me. Looking forward to more!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 10 years ago
This is great

I am very interested in this story. I hope it become permanant between all three of them. Kitty would make a lovely little.:)

eaglejet1eaglejet1over 10 years ago

This story just keeps on getting better and better.

Now, I'm really curious to see what happens between Dragon and her former master and additionally between Kitty and Charlene.

You have me very intrigue to whats going to happen next.

Thanks for sharing this....5 more stars from me.

Oh I forgot to mention before that Im a HUGE Beatles fan and I loved your reference to John Lennon, too

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Looking for Chapter 4. The story has me captivated.

BrihannaBrihannaover 10 years ago

I'm intrigued. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What, that's it?

Very well done. Well written characters, good dialog ( even with the Scots brogue), storyline keeps us coming back for more. Don't waste your weekend on housework and family ( and forget the Super Bowl) - get busy and write a couple more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchiangku@chiangku
'If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.' Toni Morrison One of the best quotes I've seen and it suits me fine. I've not seen my style of erotica written yet, so I will write the stories that mean something to me and hop...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES