BBD vs BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissie had attended several cookery courses and had become quite a wonderful chef. The whole family were like gourmets as they fed themselves on her delicious, well prepared food. Jeff felt good as he looked at his nice, happy family. He felt a warmth around his heart, from all the love he felt for them. He was proud, to be a father who could provide for his wife and kids. He gazed at his wife as she fussed over Nile, who always ate rather too slowly. Despite her 35 years of age, Pam looked hot. She was a tall, busty, curvaceous brunette. Jeff thought she had put on a bit too much weight and might be due for another visit to her beautician. The money was no problem. As a department head, it was important to have a pretty wife that looked good on his elbow.

As he ate, he felt so glad that he had managed to squash Pam's attempted revolt, 2 years earlier, and made her realize how important their family was. He smiled to himself, as he remembered how his decisive actions had brought peace back into his paradise. As he chased some tasty morsels down with a glass of fine wine, Jeff felt real proud. He had sure brought it far. He had not inherited anything, except sharp brains.

Chapter 6: How the Dork got the hottest girl on campus.

Pam and Jeff met in college, through a mutual friend. Jeff was twenty six, already doing his Doctor's Degree in Telecommunications Engineering, and Pam was 19, studying Business. Jeff fell in love with Pam immediately. She was tall, slim and pretty, with long blonde hair and blue eyes and every man wanted her. That was good enough for Jeff.

Jeff made advances on her. However, though Pam liked Jeff, she wasn't interested in dating him. He was rather dorky and reserved. Pam was more into wild, exciting guys. She wanted to have fun. Jeff was confident that once he had a successful career, he would get her. He knew that for the average white chick, all that mattered was the BBD.

After he completing his doctorate, he landed a very well paid job and his lifestyle improved tremendously. His purse, his clothes and his vehicle moved into a much higher league and suddenly, that ol' dork was attractive to women. By then, Pam had partied enough. She was beginning to have serious thoughts about her future. She was looking for a man who could offer her a life with financial security. Jeff offered her the BBD. Added to that, he worshipped the ground on which she walked and was submissive to her. And so Jeff came to possess this beautiful, blonde woman and put her on his elbow for the world to see. It was so romantic, a match made in heaven.

They married and moved into a beautiful, spacious house with an aqua blue, sparkling pool, beautiful gardens and luscious green lawns and a three car garage. Jeff bamboozled her into stopping working, coz he was jealous of her career. He wanted her to be home so she would become dependant on him. They had two kids.

Jeff was a workaholic. He put in long hours and sucked up to his boss big time. He wanted to rise higher and higher up the corporate ladder.

Pam tried to console herself with buying fancy things. She got her lips and her breast done, and she bought herself the finest bling-bling, and the hottest car. She had the bathrooms and interior designing changed yearly. She renewed her wardrobe constantly, and spent money on a lot of stuff that made the white woman feel special.

Indeed, she liked her life as a rich housewife. She made friends with the wives of other professionals, making each other feel special and comparing what they had purchased recently, how much their rings were worth and who would be flying where on holiday and other shit I am not going to bore you with.

Jeff and Pam were a shining example of the perfect, loving couple. He was a respected, successful professional. A high achiever, with a beautiful wife and two happy, sweet, healthy children.

Chapter 7: How the Dork got the upper hand.

For a while, Pam was satisfied with her life of luxury. However, when both their children were in school and Pam was thirty five, Jeff, noticed that she started sulking. And her mood kept getting worse. She wanted them to take marriage counseling but he refused.

One day she shocked him when she suggested a trial separation. Jeff became alarmed. His family life was the foundation on which everything else was hinged. A life without Pam and the kids, with visits over the week end was out of the question. And anyway, he didn't want to stand before everyone as someone with a failed marriage behind him.

He agreed to see a marriage counselor. Pam then said she was very frustrated with their sex life. Jeff tried to defend himself, saying he had to work a lot for the family. However, Pam added insult to injury, by saying that she had never been satisfied with their sex life, right from the start. She had always thought she would get used to it, but she just couldn't bear it anymore. She needed to be fucked good. Jeff stormed out of the office angrily. Pam begged him to stay, saying there was something else she wanted to discuss, but he just went off.

Mad as hell, Jeff went on a drinking binge. He felt so embarrassed and humiliated, as if she had openly castrated him. Their sex life had never been explosive. However, he thought sex once a week was perfectly normal. And with his eight inches, he thought he was well hung.

Jeff returned home well after midnight and woke his sleeping wife up roughly. He was livid. And he was determined to show her once and for all who was boss.

"Pam, what the hell were you trying to do? I mean, gott-damn!!!"

"I am sorry too darling," Pam replied softly, afraid of the red faced, irate husband who was glaring angrily at her. Jeff had never hit her, but she had never seen him this mad.

"So what's the fucking problem? I don't fuck you enough? My dick aint large enough."

"You don't spend enough time with me. I don't feel desired or appreciated, as a woman!"

"I bought you this damned house, all the fancy shit you wear, the fucking 100 000 dollar car. What the hell do you mean you don't feel loved. And as far as I am concerned, I fuck you well enough! Unless your saying you're a sex crazed slut! Is that it? Are you a gott damn slut and a whore!"

Pam fought to control her temper. She felt so exasperated. "What I am saying is, I want it to be more intensive..."

"Are you one of them BDSM sluts! Is that what you are saying?"

"What the hell Jeff? If anyone here is into BDSM, we both know who that is, don't we?"

"What the hell..."

"I found some receipts in your pockets, several times..."

"I can explain..." he stuttered, going pale.

"Would you spend more time with me if I put on leather boots and let you lick them? Talk to me Jeff, I am your wife!"

"Alright, listen to me now Pam, you fucking bitch!" Jeff was mad now. The white man was so pissed that his secret was out. "Receipts don't prove jack shit! Anytime you want, you can leave. But my fucking kids stay here. And you leave without a cent, without the car and the clothes!"

"You cant be serious! I will take you to court, I will keep the kids and you will have to pay a hell lot of money."

"Ha ha ha! I will quit my fucking job and in case you haven't noticed, all this shit is registered in such a way that you cant touch it, you dumb whore. Listen Pam, I fucking own you. You think you still that hot, lil Ms Queen of the Prom you once were. Hell no! Shit has changed! And if you make me mad I can hire someone to bump you off. Or I'll do it my gott damn self!!!"

Pam felt scared! His eyes had a crazy shine to them, like a serial killer. He could have been Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Charlie Manson and any other murderous one of those people.

"Jeff, would you rather be whipped and humiliated instead of making love to your wife?"

"Listen bitch! One more stupid word out of you and your out on the street, do you fucking hear me? I said do you hear me," Jeff grabbed Pam by the throat and shook her, his face looking like an animal. Pam nodded. She realized that she was fucked. She was entirely under his control. She couldn't go back to work and start at zero, at the age of 35.

"I am sorry darling," she whimpered. "Please forgive me."

Jeff felt exhilarated, seeing his wife grovel. This was the moment he had been waiting, since he had first seen her. He had wanted to make this pretty woman his fuck slave. Now, finally, the wealth he had acquired, and the power he had over her, were giving him what he lacked as a man. Without money, he was nothing but a fawning, worshipful dork. But with money, he was someone, a very powerful someone.

"Alright Pam. You are going to apologize to me now like a proper wife should," he said firmly, an evil, cold glint in his eyes.

The drunken white hubby ripped his clothes off. His cock was the hardest she had ever seen it. The feeling of absolute power was like a potent aphrodisiac. His eyes were blazing with insanity. He climbed up onto the bed and lay on his back. He put his hands behind his back, and sneered at his wife.

"Suck my dick right now Pam! Or else!!!" he growled, and she shivered with fear.

For a few seconds, Pam was dumbfounded and nauseated. She suddenly realized what a disgusting bastard this so called high achiever was. She was close to tears. But Pam had pride and guts and she was a practical person. She decided that since he offered her the BBD, she would have to please him. If he wanted a slut, she would give him one. He had no idea just what a slut she had been back in college, but he would now find out.

She suddenly felt a wild arousal come over her. A reckless, frenzied look possessed her face. She scurried down to her husband's thick, turgid, pink cock and double fisted it. She started wanking it. She engulfed him in her mouth. Jeff was so horny that he was immediately thrusting his hot rocket into her mouth, heaving and gasping for breath, feeling an exhilarating, wild heat that he had never experienced with his wife before. In fact, the white guy had only ever felt this when his dominatrix was booting and whipping his ass. He grabbed her head, wrapping his hand around a handful of hair, he started to pump her head up and down on his cock.

Jeff looked down at his wife's face and did not recognize this wild, frenzied beast that was devouring his cock with such voracity. Within seconds, he was feeling a his orgasm rush at him. She deep throated him and down greedily, groaning like a beast. And then his balls exploded to shreds and he pumped all his pent up cumm into his wife's mouth.

Pam realized with pleasure that he was no match for her. He could never take her coz she would consume him. He had power over her, but she had power over his cock. He just wasn't man enough. Even after his cock was dry, she chased after every single drop, licking his balls wet and clean with her hot tongue.

By the time she was finished, Jeff was hard again. His wife hastily shed all her night clothes, and mounted him. Then she smeared her cumm covered lips onto his, and she was kissing him voraciously, raping his mouth, making him taste his own cumm. And Jeff was so excited. He was heaving and panting, trying to pump as much cock as he could, into this frenzied beast that his wife had turned into. Within 5 minutes, Jeff was cumming again, spurting cumm into her. Pam seemed to groan loud in dismay. She dismounted from him and knelt before him, cumm dripping down the insides of her thighs.

She had a wicked, naughty smile on her face, as she reached into the gooey mess and scooped it up. She brought her fingers to her lips with deliberate slowness, and started licking them, like a disgusting slut. Jeff was so turned on. He was overwhelmed with an incensing, dirty, filthy passion.

"Oh baby, I love you..." he moaned.

His dick jumped up. Pam dove at his cock and deep throated him. He felt a compulsion to fuck his bitch of a wife, drill her hard and make her scream. But as she slobbered and slurped away at his cock, Jeff soon found himself cumming hard in her mouth, wrecked by hard orgasms. He couldn't even last more than 5 minutes, that guy.

The drunken white hubby rolled over on his side and fell asleep, snoring.

Pam lay next to him contemplating. This dork right there had fucked her over big time. She belonged to him now. He would use the kids and all his financial power against her. She was sure this mad man she had only just discovered, behind that nice, gentlemanly veneer would even put a hit on her. She started wondering just what other types of perverted sicknesses her husband carried secretly in him, Mr. handsome high achiever.

From then on, Pam danced to his tune. She was rather relieved that he preferred to live out his sick BDSM stuff with a real professional, who knew how to whip and kick without leaving scars.

Chapter 8

At first Jones sulked and fumed at Denison Technologies. However, after his first salary, he started using his time in the office usefully, looking for jobs elsewhere, and searching for investment opportunities for his salary, which was generous for someone who had just finished studying.

Jones found himself an apartment in town, not far from work. He found a gym to work out. He saved his money and started investing it around. He had lots of time on his hands. He made a couple of black friends who were also working in the professional fields.

He tried to get his mom a place in a better place but she refused to leave the neighborhood she had grown up in, coz all her friends were there. She agreed to move into a bigger flat down the street though and he furnished it for her. His dope dealing brother of course moved in with their mom and she let him have the bigger bedroom. Jones fumed but kept his mouth shut. He did not want stress.

After a while they started giving him work to do at Denison Technologies. It was stuff way below his qualifications but he was glad to have something to do. On several occasions, he traveled overseas with company delegations. His duty was to just look black and shut the fuck up.

On the weekends, he played baseball for the company team. He was an average pitcher and an o.k. batsman, but that was better than most, so he was quite popular. Once in a while, he even visited a couple of mates at their homes. On the whole however, Jones spent most of his time in the Hood, with his mom or his homies. When the weather was fine, there were always hot barbeques, and there was a ghetto party somewhere almost every week end. He found it funny that he had spent most of his life trying to get out of the hood, and now he was spending his free time there.

Jones kept his distance to Sheila. They hardly talked, and had no personal conversation. After a while, she stopped looking at him with besotted eyes and he assumed she had gotten over him or had a new boyfriend.

One afternoon, Jones was working on his lap top when Sheila walked in, wearing another tube skirt and immaculate white shirt and high heels, which seemed to be her trademark. She closed the door and walked in with a bottle of sparkling wine, two glasses and sandwiches. Her hair looked different, and it fit her very well.

"Hi there. I hope I am not disturbing you. If you are busy, I will come back later," she laughed dryly. He joined in as she took a seat.

"What's the wine for?"

"Its my birthday today. I just turned 28," she said, handing him the bottle.

"Well, congratulations. But I thought you were 21 or something," he said, genuinely surprised.

"Thanks. That's flattering to hear."

"Well, then, lets drink some wine, its not as if anyone will miss us at our desks, right?"

He poured the wine and they toasted and drank. Then they started chatting about their situation.

"So, why were you assigned to me? I mean, you have nothing to do here, just like me."

"Oh, I crossed the line," Sheila replied, shrugging.

"What line?"

"I was dating a black guy, and I invited him to one of the departmental functions, and I sort of fell out of favor with everyone. Jeff offered me a generous retirement package, but I turned it down."

"Its that bad, huh?" he shook his head.

"Uh huh!" she said. "But I intend to sit my contract out. They can pay me for nothing, I don't care."

"Man, crackers!!!!" he said before he could stop himself. Sheila's eye flashed. He asked quickly, "So, what's your boyfriend's name?"

"Wallace. But we're not dating anymore. He got a good job overseas and well, we tried to keep it alive, but he is dating someone else now."

"And you?"

"I had another boyfriend in between, but it didn't work out."

"Was Wallace your first black boyfriend?"

"No. I have always dated black guys. I find black men more attractive."

"Why?" he asked with a slight frown.

"I don't know. Some girls like big, muscular blonde guys. Some like tall, thin guys, and others prefer chubby guys, and I like black guys. Not like, I find every black guy attractive. But the guys that I do find attractive are black. And that doesn't go down well with the people here. In fact, many white men hate me for it."

"So, what kind of black guys do you find attractive?"

"I don't know. Intelligent, smooth shaven, neat, polite and athletic. Like you," she giggled, blushing sweetly.

"Thanks," he couldn't help smiling. He refilled their glasses.

"And how about you, are you dating someone?"

"No. My last girlfriend is still back in college, and its too far away. There have been a couple of people in between, but nothing serious."

"Have you ever dated a white girl?"

"No. I haven't known any personally. But even if I did, I wouldn't," he said firmly, and watched her face for a reaction. He had never said this to a white person, and he wanted to see how she would take it. She blushed and caught herself quickly.

"Why not? Do you find us unattractive?"

"I guess." he said nonchalantly. "I like women with a thick, round ass." She seemed hurt, then she looked him in the face, challenging him.

"There are also white women with thick, round asses."

"I also have political reasons."

"Explain please," she said calmly.

He told her. He said with the past, and the continued segregation, the stereotyping and negative portrayal of black people in the media, the marginalization of blacks in education and employment and even the situation he was experiencing, he could not date a white woman. He had too much resentment towards white people.

"I find it such a pity that all you people walk around with so much hatred and mistrust of one another. I thought you were more intelligent than that."

"Excuse me Ms. But I am the one that has been wronged here."

"Oh, everyone has good arguments for their side, but it boils down to the same thing. And its not very progressive. I feel so sorry for you. Poor you!"

"Fuck you!" he growled.

"Only if you ask politely," she replied, and then she chuckled. "Sorry."

"Me too. Your hairstyle looks nice."

"Thanks for noticing," she blushed.

"Listen, we are playing a baseball match against Cooper's on Saturday, in 2 weeks. Why don't you come along if you are not doing anything, then you can cheer me play. And we can hang around and talk a bit."

"Are you inviting my skinny, white ass on a date?" she asked, smiling cheekily.

"Yeah. But its not a date."

"You will still have to entertain me though. That will be my birthday present."

They finished the bottle, chatting about this and that. As she gathered the things, he walked around the table to her and stood before her.

"Happy birthday," he kissed her cheek.

"Wait," she put the things down and turned to face him. "Do it properly," she slid into his arms. He put them around her. She was so slim. But her body was firm and hot. Her breasts felt like hot pillows against his chest. Her perfume intoxicated him. They looked into each other's eyes. Her pale skin seemed almost unreal to him. Yet her vibrant body was real as life. He kissed both her cheeks.