BBD vs BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh was like an animal now, he was keeping her pressed into the bed as he battered her pussy. She was cumming and howling, clutching his cock so tightly with her lubricated, hot pussy. Every deep thrust of the hard black cock into her womanhood was making her shout and bringing her off. She fell into a state of delirium. This was what she loved about the way he fucked her. He let himself go completely, and gave it all he had, but didn't cumm immediately. He seemed to keep it up for ages. She did not know if it was really ages, or just seemed so. But she didn't care, she just wanted to be fucked harder, faster, deeper.

Josh loved the way Pam took his dick. She welcomed him in her pussy and let him ram his cock in as deep and as long as he wanted, and she couldn't get enough. He could fuck her as hard and deep as he wanted, and she would take it with relish. He grabbed her hair and shoved his throbbing hardness deep into her. She licked his neck with the flat of her tongue and nibbled his ear lobe. Then she was sliding her tongue into his ear and moaning into it at the same time.

He jammed his dick all the way in her and kept it there. She milked and squeezed it with her cunt. Then his balls exploded and he poured his cumm into her belly.

As his hot cumm poured into her, Pam came again. She started having a crazy idea. If Jones' idea worked out, she would stop taking the pill. A child with his physic and her brains would rule the fucking world, if it didn't fuck it blind first.

Josh rolled onto his side and they lay in each other's arms, kissing like they were young lovers. She pressed her hips against his, wanting to keep his subsiding erection inside her as she sucked on his tongue like a cock.

As she kept squeezing his cock with her pussy, he started grinding against her hips and got hard again. He eased his dick out of her pussy, scooped up her pussy juices and fed them into her ass. Then he eased his dick into her hole.

He pushed and his head slid past her sphincter. She remembered the immense pain it had caused her the first time he had taken her ass. It was excruciating and brought her on the verge of madness. But now, taking his dick in her pink starfish brought her to insanity, for other, much more pleasurable reasons. It also thrilled her very much because she had never let her husband fuck her ass. It was their exclusive specialty.

Josh rutted her ass, starting off slowly and increasing the speed. When she really got int it, she made him lie on his back and rode his dick reverse cowgirl, letting him see her ass fuck his cock. When she felt him get very hard and it became too painful, she scuttled off him and finished him with her mouth. She deep throated him as he exploded in her throat, nearly choking her. She loved to feel his cumm pour into her belly. It wasn't as much as the first nutt, which was still running down her thighs, but it was a delicious, protein shake.

She cuddled with him afterwards, and had to really wrench herself out of his arms when their time began to run out. She pinched him hard, leaving marks on his belly, for taking the videos and handing them to his brother, then she ran into the shower. He joined her and soaped her. She dropped to her knees and started sucking him, loving having him tower over her whilst he fucked her mouth.

He got rock hard and picked her up easily. Then lowered her onto his cock. They fucked in the shower quickly. She told him to drench her married white pussy. He pressed her against the tiled wall and rammed his cock into her. She got her wish as his big, black cock exploded into her.

They agreed to meet the next day and drive to a little town 50 miles away, where they could go for a walk on the country side, maybe smoke a blunt and fuck in mother nature.

She drove to the Kindergarten to pick up her children, her pussy full of her black lover's creamy cumm. She was indeed in a great mood as she cooked supper for her husband and kids, thanks to the big, black cock. As she ate dinner with her white family, beaming with joy, she couldn't imagine her old life, before the black dick came in and changed things for her, making everything brighter.

Her hubby didnt look good, and he couldn't fuck worth shit, and now she was gonna fuck up the pallid moron real bad, he just didnt know it yet, old white hubby. He was troo busy being a psychopath and dreaming of his dominatrix, most probably.

Word up!!!!

To be continued...