BBD vs BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I still think deep down inside, you are actually a nice man, Mr. racist," she kissed him on the lips; a lingering, loud smacker of a kiss. "I hope that wont kill you."

She left his arms and picked up the things. He walked her to the door and opened it for her. She winked at him and left.

As Jones sat back in his chair, he realized that his cock was hard. It was those hot, soft breasts. Or was it the woman. She was cool. And she was sweet. And well...

She had three points against her though. First of all, she was a white girl, and he had made himself a pledge not to date them.

Secondly, she was thin. He did not like super slim girls, whether black or Asian or Latino. The ass had to be big.

And thirdly, her confession that she preferred black guys irritated him. She did not fit into the picture of white people he had. Guys like Jeff were much easier to deal with. They fit into his picture of crackers. He knew how to deal with those.

Chapter 9: The Club of the Sicko Hubbies

One Saturday afternoon, a couple of months later, Pam took the kids to a get together at one of her rich lady friends of hers. The women lounged at the pool, sipping wine and watching the kids play at the shallow end. Her companions ranged from early twenties to early forties in age.

As usual, the women bragged off to each other about what their husbands had bought them, and where they would be flying to on vacation. Pam was doing her part at first, but she suddenly found herself thinking that not one of them looked like their natural selves. They had all had so much cosmetic surgery that one would have to dig deep, to find their original selves. Then she started wondering if her companions were as happy as they all claimed, or if they were all living a lie like her.

Someone produced blunts and they started smoking. Pam was soon high and tipsy. Dinner was served by maids. The kids ate and went to play inside. Pam suddenly felt depressed. She started crying. Her companions asked her what was wrong as they hugged and fussed over her. Pam broke her vow to never tell them of anything bad that might happen at home. The drunk, stoned white wife and mom told them what had transpired between Jeff and her. There was shocked silence. Then she told them about his BDSM fetish.

Judy suddenly blurted out that her husband had a fetish for panties. He liked to wear her panties. And he liked to sniff used ones. He would even order them on the internet and he had a collection of more than 400 strange women's panties and worn socks at home. She also complained that he forced her to watch a stringent diet and undertake a grueling sports regime, although he himself was a balding, fat toad with a basketball belly.

Michele, another lady present, suddenly said that her husband liked to watch her have sex with other men. And that he had a keen appetite for the cream pie, as in, he liked to see other men fuck her, whilst he wanked, and then he would drink their cumm out of her pussy. He was now insisting that she get pregnant by one of her lovers, whom he hand picked on the internet, and he was also planning on a gang bang. Michelle had strong suspicions that he was actually gay.

As their talk went on, Pam discovered that her friends of the ten women present, only three had normal husbands. One named Chris had a husband who liked her to fuck him in the ass with a dildo, and recently, he had been insisting that she share him with another man. Another had a husband who liked to drink piss. Yet another's husband who was addicted to porn. He would rather surf the internet and look at photos, jerking off, than making love to his wife. Still another had a fetish for interracial sex. He wanted to see his wife taken by a big, black cock, and was trying to talk her into it. Then there was one who had fantasized of having sex with his mother and his sister. He actually made her wore dresses from the sixties and called her "Momma." That was the only way that he could an erection. Another lady had a husband who beat her up.

Pam felt like vomiting. She felt so trapped and lost. She realized that they were all paying a high price for the BBD. It seemed like all these respectable, handsome, successful, so called leading men of society were in reality sick. The situation reminded her of a film by Michael Moore, what was the title again, yeah, "Stupid White Men!" The three women fell into collective depression.

Pam was glad that her husband was asleep when she got home by cab. As she got into bed besides him, she shuddered, seeing the welts on his back. Ever since his secret had come out of the bag, he was openly visiting his dominatrix. Pam turned her back to the sicko and went to sleep.

Chapter 10: The sluts

When his apartment was ready and furnished, he threw a housewarming party. He had supper with his bro, mom and friends from the hood. He made supper for his brother and mom. After his mom drove off, the party started. The furniture was moved out of the living room, and the tiled floor was turned into a dance floor.

He had invited his new neighbors and a few dropped by. Josh brought along a DJ form their hood and many of his friends. The party was hot and people were dancing, smoking weed and drinking all over. The new neighbors and the hood crowd ignored each other. He was the only common denominator. Jones wondered if the rest of his life would always be like this. If he would always move between the two new worlds.

The party was hood all the way, with blunts, forties and much dancing and twurking. It was like a hood party. By midnight the first fist fight broke out. A couple of bottles and glasses got broken. A while later, Jones caught a couple fucking in his bed. At first he was pissed, but he just shrugged his shoulders. You could take the boys out of the hood, but you couldn't take the hood out of them. He realized the only thing pissing him off was that it was his shit, his premises. So, he said fuck it, and started enjoying himself. He was hood as well.

Jones hung out with an ex girl of his, a brown sugar babe named Kim. They smoked blunts and danced and kissed around. Her long, wavy, black hair was framing her pretty, oval face like a mane. She was in a tiny top and a short, tight skirt that cupped her thick round ass. She was also wearing ankle high boots. He disappeared with her into the bedroom and hit skins.

Jones left Kim sleeping and walked around the party, checking out if things were alright.. The party was dead. The DJ had stopped selecting and had just a bump n grind disc into the player. He was on a couch in a dark corner, getting his dick sucked by some chick. A couple of guys and girls were necking and smoking blunts on the couch. Jones discovered one of the new neighbors, a white guy named Mark. He was in his mid twenties. He was passed out, sitting on the floor, with back to the wall, head thrown back, mouth gaping as he snored loudly. Jones remembered him coming over with his girlfriend, a Nina or something, some young, leggy blonde. He wondered if she had gone and just left her drunk, stoned boyfriend there. Well, served him right. He walked to the spare bedroom.

The loud sounds of fucking filled his ears even before the door was fully open. Jones stopped dead in his tracks, his jaw dropping. There was his elder brother, Josh, naked as the day he was born, and he was lying on top of some white chick, fucking the shit out of her. His awesome back muscles were rippling, his ass cheeks clenching as he drove his dick like pile driver into some tiny white chick. She had her long, pale legs wrapped around his hips and was shouting frenziedly for him to fuck her harder. As she tossed her head in delirium, Jones saw her face. It was Nina, his neighbor's live in girlfriend. For a second he was pissed at Josh. Trust him to come around and start shit with his neighbors. But then the bitch was loving it. He remembered some lyrics from Ice Cube, in his song dissing white women.

"Yeah, he tried to kick base, But the bitch, probably threw it in his face."

"Shit!!!" he was disgusted with white women. Trust her to fuck some n**** she didn't know with her man passed out on the floor.

He went back to Kim in his bedroom and put in work on a fine sister. She was so happy to have him back she blew him and chewed him.

Chapter 11: Fun Day

On the Saturday afternoon, Josh suddenly dropped by Jones' flat and said he wanted to come along. At first Jones wasn't too keen on the idea. He didn't one of the racists from work making a stupid joke that would incite his brother to club him. And he didn't want Josh hitting on the guys' wives. He had noticed that white women seemed to like his brother, though he could not understand why. But then again, all the women seemed to like Josh.

The game took place in a park. Afterwards, there was a nice grill going on, with an acoustic guitar band playing and singing. At first Jones was quite nervous that Josh would make a nuisance of himself, but his brother was quite well behaved. In fact, Josh made himself useful, taking care of the grill.

Josh had come along out of curiosity to see the new world in which his brother lived. He wanted to make a picture of it, and decide if his brother's years of studying, discipline and hard work had opened him doors into a better world. He observed the white folks with keen interest. On one hand he was impressed by the cleanliness and orderliness of this world. These people were polite and gentle and sure didn't live in the filth and violence of the hood.

However, they were kind of reserved and weird. It wasn't like they were throwing their heads back and laughing and dancing and having fun, like he would have done if he had ever had so much money. In fact, he did it, without all the cash and the high titles they had. Josh fell into a good mood. He enjoyed himself, grilling, chatting with whoever came to get meat, flirting with the women, playing with the kids and joking with the men. Josh's philosophy to life was simple. Enjoy every moment, coz it might be your last.

There were many things about life in the hood that he hated, when he got sentimental. And he had a strong suspicion that these people were in a way responsible for him and his lot being in the hood. However, he stopped himself being sentimental. There was no point to it. How could they ever fight these guys. Even if everybody in the hood armed themselves, and came for them, these guys had nuclear stuff and stealth bombers and a lot of kick ass shit.

Josh went for a walk, hit a blunt and returned feeling good. He continued having fun at the grill. He could not decide whether his brother's effort had been worth it. But then again, Jones was Jones. He was so proud of his brother, though he could never tell him this. He had always been proud of him. That was why he had always beaten him up. He could not bear the fact that he looked up to his young brother, when it should have been the other way round.

Pam and Judy, whom she had invited along, discreetly made their way away from the rest of their crowd. Standing between some bushes, they smoked a blunt. They then returned to the others and continued drinking. Judy suddenly pointed Josh out to Pam. She told her that big, dark, muscular black men like that one scared and excited her at the same time. Pam told Judy that she had had sex with a couple of black guys back in college, something which Judy found very exciting. From that moment on, Pam could not take her eyes off Josh. She didn't find him pretty, but there was something so animalistic about him. But it was raw type of animalism, not the type of mean, sick bestiality that her husband hid so well under his veneer of perfection. As she looked over at her husband, chatting with his workmates and laughing, she felt fear and revulsion for him. Pam realized that she loathed him. She still loved him, but his fakeness...

Jones and Sheila started chatting after the match. People sort of looked at them. But nobody acted surprised. Everybody knew that Sheila was a white girl with a thing for blacks, so it was expected that she hang with Jones. When the two of them went to Josh to get some meat, Josh started kidding around with her and she had a good laugh with him. After a while, Jones decided to take her away. He didn't want his brother getting too friendly with her, and taking advantage of her... Jones realized that he was feeling jealous about the white girl and chuckled.

Sheila was looking hot. She was wearing a halter top and a short, wraparound skirt. Jones saw her thighs for the first time. They were pale and freckled like the rest of her. But they were juicy, silky and alluring. He noticed that her ass looked much better in a tight wrap than when she wore her tube skirts. In fact, as he walked behind her, he liked watching the two round promontories flex and clench.

"Excuse me, but are you watching my tiny white ass," she teased, catching him leering.

"No. Just the skirt."

They sat down next to each other and ate their steaks and hot dogs.

"You know, I work out so hard and watch a strict diet to keep this ass small and tight, and then a black man comes along and tells me it should be bigger."

"Come on, you have dated n**** before, and you know n**** need it big and fat, right?"

"My ex didn't like fat asses. And he didn't speak ghetto, like your brother. He hated blacks from the ghetto. He said they made him feel ashamed. Do you feel the same?"

"The hood is fucked, but who put the n**** there and made sure they cant come out?"

"It bothers you a lot huh? But I know what you are talking about. Doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy your life though. Lets go for a walk."

They left the rest of the crowd behind and walked through the leafy park. Soon, they had left the rest of the crowd out of sight. Jones reached into his pocket and pulled out a blunt he had gotten off Josh. Sheila withdrew her hand from her bag and she also had a blunt.

"Great minds think alike," she laughed.

"lets put them together and make them Siamese," Jones suggested.

In the end they smoked them one after the other as they strolled and chatted. Sheila told Jones about herself. Her mother was English, her dad American. They were both college professors. She had started Oceanography and worked at it for three years in Florida. Then she had moved to be near her sick mom, done a secretarial course and landed the job at Denison tech.

They sat down on a grass plain and continued chatting. There were many people picnicking. She asked Jones about himself and he found himself relating his life story. The two of them lost awareness of time. Their lives were so different, yet they could relate on so many different subjects. Jones realized that Sheila was well up on current affairs and events around the world as he was. And she had an attitude to life that pleased him. As the sun was starting to go down, it began to get chilly. Most people were leaving. Sheila shivered and they decided to go back to the others. Jones stood up and offered her his hand. He pulled her up with too much force and she shot into his arms. He wrapped his arms around her as she held his shoulders. Their eyes were inches from each other.

"Was that a trick to get your hands on my white goodies," she teased.

"Maybe," he replied, smiling flirtatiously.

"You need to be careful. You might end up liking this white girl too much. Then you'd hate yourself."

"Come on, you make it sound so bad."

"Isn't it?"

"Hell, its complicated and you know it. Please respect it Sheila."

"Alright. But will this man of conviction allow this poor, ugly, skinny white chick one kiss of his beautiful black lips," she cooed softly, her hot breath flooding his nostrils.

Without waiting for an answer, she snaked her arms around his neck and came for his lips. Jones big brown eyes were wide open. He seemed paralyzed, hypnotized. She kissed his lips softly. She pressed her thin, wide mouth into his and smacked him several kisses, slow, lingering kisses, without the tongue. Jones gasped for breath, but remained immobile as she withdrew her mouth.

"Look! He's still alive," she chuckled and shifted on her feet, coming real close, to press into him. Her slim body was taut, yet soft and hot. He felt her hips press into his groin. She felt his hardness poke into her and breathed a sigh of his relief. At least his body wanted her.

Sheila had never desired a man as she desired him. It was such a torture, to yearn after one whom she met every day of the working week, and who did his best to ignore her. But whenever their gaze held each other, she felt something between them, which did not come entirely from her side. She wasn't too sure, maybe she was just imagining things and painting herself a rosy picture. But maybe he did really want her. Well, the truth was in a kiss.

She licked her lips, and cupped his head in both hands.

"I am going to kiss you, Jones," she said, looking into his eyes.

"My lips are dry, hold on," he said huskily, and licked his lips. She saw his fat, wet, pink tongue and couldn't control herself. She dove for it and sucked it into her mouth. Then they were kissing.

His powerful arms crushed her into his body. His palms wrapped around her ass cheeks and he pulled her onto his hard cock, pressing it into her belly. She went on her tip toes to feel it in her wet, hungry pussy as their tongues slithered around each other. He kissed her aggressively, feasting on her wide mouth, pulling and sucking on her lips. closer.

Sheila went wild with elation at this display of his passionate desire for her. She had not expected it, all the more so she enjoyed it. She pushed back from his lips, smiled dreamily into his eyes and said,

"This is the most wonderful present..."

She started licking and sucking on his thick lips. She just loved sucking on them. She explored them with her lips and tongue. Then she explored his mouth. He was now literary mauling her ass. She was only wearing a tiny thong under her dress and her thin skirt made it feel like his hands were on her bare ass. She parted her legs slightly so she could press her pussy slit along his length. She grinded slowly, forcefully against his cock, feeling it along her gash and on her excited clit.

She went woozy and nearly lost her balance, but he held her slim frame firmly and kept grinding and mauling. As she felt her orgasm rush at her she laid her head on his shoulder and licked his dark neck. Then she was cumming hard. Her orgasm smashed over her and she shuddered heavily as she came in her panties.

He held her and rocked her as she slowly gathered her senses. Finally, her legs regained their power and she stood upright.

"Thanks baby. That was one of the kinkiest orgasms that I ever had," she cooed and kissed his lips. He feasted on her mouth again. Finally he pulled back.

"Shit!" he laughed. "I never knew you were such a slut, dry humping in the park and bussin all over my dick."

"I might have a few surprises for you yet Mr," Sheila giggled and looked around furtively.

"You're scared someone from work has seen you cumming all over my black dick or what?"

"No, just checking if someone is watching," she replied. There were only a couple of groups of youngsters left and they were not watching. "Come," Sheila said and led him behind some bushes. She led him to spot well hidden from all sides.

She moved close and her hands slid around his hips, to cup his cheeks and squeeze them. dropped on her haunches and undid his pants.

"What you doing?"

"Returning the favor," she replied, kissed him, sticking her tongue into his mouth, and then she slowly sank down to her haunches. She pulled his shorts down his hips and his turgid cock slapped her in the face. He was hard and erect. She took him in both palms.