BBD vs BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi there big boy," she chuckled and kissed his fat, uncircumcised head. Then she rolled his dick between her warm, soft palms as she ran her tongue around the tip. She sucked and licked on his fat head, deftly peeling the skin back with her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm!" she moaned as his musky smell filled her nostrils making her mouth water. A wave of arousal broke over her. She felt so tingly and her skin was all prickly. She vacuumed him into her wide mouth and then her long tongue wrapped around his head. She feasted on his dickhead and teased and tortured him. Her hands held his hips and she felt them shudder as he groaned and started stroking her hair. She looked up at him and saw that he was full of desire.

"Oh yes, Jones baby..." she moaned, spitting his dick out and craning her neck so she could run her wet, slippery tongue up and down the underside whilst his black dick lay across her white face. She grabbed and stroked his big, dangling balls. Then she pulled them to her hungry mouth and sucked them in, one after the other. She teased and stroked and caressed them with her tongue, making them wet. They were so full of cumm and she was exhilarated that she was going to get all that nutritious cream in her mouth before this was over.

She finally pulled back and gobbled his dick back up between her lips. She wrapped a palm around his fat stem and started wanking him in corkscrew motions as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking his dick like a vacuum. She stroked and pulled at his balls whilst her mouth ran up and down, smacking and slurping loudly, succulently.

For Jones it was beautiful. His cock was so excited. The sight of the pretty, long face gorging so hungrily on his cock aroused him to dizzy new heights. His balls were boiling and his body was on fire.

Sheila noticed that he was swelling harder and bigger, till her filled her wide mouth. She pulled his dick into her throat and looked up into his eyes. Her big eyes told him that she was his baby. Then she pulled her lips off him slowly, till he popped out of her mouth loudly.

"Oh fuck Sheila. That's wonderful baby."

"I love you," she rasped and went down on his cock. She wanked him hard and fast as she put much suction on his dickhead. Then she reached around his hip, grabbed an ass cheek and started fucking his dick deep in her mouth. He was so hard his thick cock head had to be forced back and forth , rubbing against her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

"Oh fuck!!!!!" Jones groaned, cupping her head in his hands. He started thrusting into her mouth, gently so as not to hurt her, but firmly, to give his cock more friction. She slurped loudly, her tongue bouncing and leaping on the underside.

"Sheila!!!!" he groaned deeply, and then his balls exploded. His cumm erupted into her mouth. She closed her lips around him and drank hungrily. She rubbed his balls and kept fucking his cock with her mouth as he shot jet after jet of cumm into her mouth. She did not stop until his balls were dry and his erection was subsiding.

She then pulled up his shorts and helped him close them. He pulled her up to her feet. She licked her lips and took a soft drink fro her handbag. She took several gulps and passed it to the gasping black man. Then she put her long arms around him and kissed him.

"Thanks baby," he said.

"Thanks for the wonderful snack. Now lets go back to the others."

"Listen Sheila, I mean..."

"Don't say anything. If you ever change your mind, come and get me. I am your baby."

She took his arm and slid it around her waist and they strolled out of the bushes, like two lovers.

Chapter 12: The frustrated white wife

Pam decided to walk to the grill and get some meat. Josh did not seem to take much notice of her initially. She noticed that his eyes were following the tall, slim, blonde trophy wives. She felt jealous and sadness as she remembered a time, 15 years earlier, when all eyes had followed her.

She was surprised when Josh chatted to her, asking what was wrong? It took ten minutes until the meat was ready, and she stood there all the while, chatting to Josh. He spoke broken English, but he had a wacky sense of humor that made her giggle. They did not talk about anything in particular.

As the meat was well done, Josh gave her a steak on a paper plate. He said, "There you go, beautiful lady," in a nice, friendly voice.

"Oh come on, I am not beautiful. I am just an old housewife..."

"Hell no you aint. You's hot. If you wasn't married, I would be all over you, tryin to get your number..." he said and laughed deeply.

Pam found herself blushing. She should have left, but she stayed a bit longer. She asked him what he did. He told her, things she didn't wanna know.

"Are you a gangster?" she asked, just for fun.

"Something like that. Though I prefer the term, husss-ler" he replied.

Pam felt a kind of wild thrill. Could this gentle giant really be something like that.

Jones was chatting with a Sheila when Jeff came and pulled him aside.

"Jones, you brought that individual over there with you, didn't you?" he pointed at Josh, who was dwarfing his drunk wife, chatting to her. They were laughing gaily.

"Yes, that's my brother, Josh."

"Well, I'd appreciate it very much if your brother wouldn't hit on my wife."

"No! he's just grilling and chatting with the people who come to get meat."

"Listen, that is just not on. Please get your brother to stop it." Jeff said in a cold voice.

Jones noticed a cold, evil glint in the white man's eyes. He took Josh aside and chided him, saying to just keep away from the guys' wives.

"What the fuck!" Josh exploded. "I was just standing there, minding my own, and the bitch came and started chatting with me."

"She is my bosses wife, n****. Don't fuck up my shit! You wanna fuck a white bitch, go to one of them clubs where they come looking for black cock. But this here aint no jungle fever shit!"

"You just jealous coz that rich white chick likes me, aint it?"

"Fuck no, Josh! She don't like your fucking black ass no way n****!""

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! How come she flirtin with me and hanging on to every word I say! That bitch wants some chocolate n****!"

"Look, Josh, just don't start any shit here..."

"Think I am a dumb ass like you! You workin with all them white bitches and even getting a piece of the pussy. Dumb n****! Get off my back."

Josh returned to the grill.

As Pam returned to Judy, Jeff came and took her aside. He chided her, keeping his voice low. He was mad as hell. He told her to stop embarrassing him by throwing herself at some black hoodlum. When she tried to explain that she had been getting meat, Jeff didn't wanna hear it.

"You're embarrassing me in front of everybody. Are you turning into a n**** whore? I don't want you to talk to him again! Is that clear?"

He stormed off. Pam was indignant. She returned to Judy and told her what had transpired.

Feeling incensed, Pam scribbled her number down and asked Judy to go and hand it to him. Judy thought that was a sweetly wicked idea. She did so. She told Josh that her friend had sent her. As Josh glanced over at Pam, she winked at him. Pam felt thrilled. She was glad that Jeff had been so rude and stupid to her. The anger had given her the courage to make the first move.

As Jones and Josh drove home, the elder brother suddenly pulled out Pam's number.

"You were saying that white chick didn't want me, whose fuckin number is this boy?" Josh proudly showed him the scribbled name and number.

"Jessica. Jeff's wife is called Pam."

"What the fuck..." Josh dialed the number on the paper and it was answered. It was Pam's voice. He could hear from her tone that it wasn't the right time to talk. "Excuse me, is your name Pam or Jess?"

"Actually, I am Pamela Jessica... Who is this?"

"Its Josh, I will call you Monday, alright? Just tell your husband it was the wrong number." He hung up. "She is called Pamela Jessica, you asshole!" he said gleefully.

"What! Josh, keep away from that married white woman! That's my fucking bosses wife."

"N****, any bitch throw herself at my dick get fucked! She is so under fucked her pussy is throwing smoke signals n****. And she fucking mad at her stupid husband too. I asked her, "Wont your husband get mad seeing you talk wit a n****?" n she just laughed and said, "He don't want it anyway."

"Josh, a, ah! You will not call that woman or do anything with her. I am begging you, as my elder brother! Please Josh," Jones begged. He hated his job, but did not want to get the sack until he had found something else.

"O.k. lil bro. For you, I will let that white bitch pussy go! For you bro," Josh said, but his smile said something else. Yeah it figured, that the white woman would fall for his big, ugly, nasty brother. Well, her fucking fault if she was stupid or desperate enough to fuck Josh. He had a reputation in their hood as a big dicked, insatiable, pussy hound.

Jones found himself liking the idea of Josh blacking his personnel manager's blonde, trophy wife. Serve the asshole right.

Chapter 12: Cream

Jones invited Sheila over for supper the following evening. She dropped by with a bottle of wine. Her full lips were a glossy pink. She was looking hot, wearing a halter top, that cupped her jutting tits and a short silk skirt and white tennis shoes. Her rusty blonde hair was tied back in a bun. He had a nice balcony overlooking the city and they retired there after eating, to chat and smoke a blunt, gazing at the city skyline. He slid an arm around her shoulders and she leaned in to him. Her body felt nice, soft and warm next to his.

After several blunts, he turned to her and she turned her face up at him. In the half light of the balcony, her dark eyes were shining like marbles. He found her full, pink lips and they were soft and delicious. They kissed slowly, languidly as if their mouths were made for each other. He pulled her astride him and she pressed her hot crotch into his. She felt so light. His hands ran up and down her thighs as she cupped his face and feasted on his mouth.

Her hot slippery tongue slithered all over his lips, his gums and then eased deep into his mouth to invite his to a dance. He felt dizzy as she moaned and breathed her hot breath into his mouth, whilst they slurped and sucked away at each other. He eased her tight skirt up and his palms cupped her small, round cheeks. They were hot and fleshy and soft.

"I have stopped dieting, yunno," she gasped.

"Why?"

"Coz I wanna look good for my man."

"I aint your man."

"But I'm your woman," she responded and started kissing him.

He squeezed and fondled her promontories and she cried out sweetly. His hard cock was now pushing into her hot cunt. He kissed and lapped at her neck as he stroked and fondled her cheeks. She started grinding her young pussy against his manhood.

He felt so aroused and so incensed. He gently eased his palm between her thighs and cupped her cunt. It was plump and soft. He squeezed it and felt it squelch under her tight thongs. She cried as her hips jerked sharply.

"Oh baby, I want you so. I dreamt about you all night, last night," she moaned as she devoured his lips voraciously, whilst grinding her cunt against his palm.

"Oh fuck, Sheila. I really like you baby," he found himself saying as he eased his fingers in under her gusset and they were met with her warm wetness. She had very short, trimmed pubic hair. He ran his digits up and down her dripping, sticky, crease. Baby was wet as hell. He probed her opening with his middle finger. Her whole body trembled as sharp thrills ripped through her.

"Come on baby. Don't do me out here like a slut, lets go inside," she moaned as her hips bore down on his digits. He sank his big finger all the way up her. Her pussy walls contracted around him.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!! Yesssssssssssss!!!" she moaned and started fucking his finger. Jones pushed her top off her tits and they sprang free. They stood proudly on her chest, like ripe, juicy fruits. Even in the soft light, he could make out her dark, dollar size areolas and her jutting nipples that were thick like erasers. He sucked them into his lips and feasted on them, alternating from one to the other as he fingered her lubricated, hot, tight hole. He added a second digit and wriggled them in and out of her in deep, circular motions. Sheila went crazy, moaning loudly and hugging his head to her tits as she fucked his hand.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Yes darling!" she moaned sweetly. The scent of her excited cunt was filling his nose. His senses were reeling from lust and his cock was bursting in his pants. But he kept at it selflessly until Sheila came hard, stifling her moans as her body shuddered mightily.

She lay limply in his arms for two minutes, gasping for breath and groaning. Then she pushed back and kissed him. She reached between his legs and opened his jeans, them she pulled his thick, hard cock out.

"You didn't want it any other way," she growled and feasted on his lips as she wanked his turgid cock. She pushed his fingers from her cunt and scooped her copious juices to smear them over his cock. Then she poised her cunt above him and started rubbing his thick head up and down her crease. She lodged his cock into her opening and sank down on him. He met with initial resistance, but she bore down on him till his cock finally sank into her tight, lubricated cunt.

"Damn! You're so tight, Sheila."

"You like that huh!" she moaned, kissing her lips. His hands slid around her hips to cup her buttocks, and then he started pumping her up and down his turgid cock. She was so light he moved her easily. Her hot tunnel was exquisite. She rode his cock in slow, gentle thrusts, gasping and moaning at the roof as he ate her tits. She was soon cumming all over him, again and again.

"Oh baby! That feels so good. I love your big dick. You're stretching my pussy honey. Ohhhhhh!!!"

Her motions became faster and more urgent. His cock see sawed in and out of her tight pussy and Jones felt it start to get hot from the friction till it was glowing. His balls started gathering together and his cock kept swelling till it was almost impossible to move it in her constricting vagina.

"Hey, I'm about to cumm baby...," he rasped, fighting to control the orgasm that wanted to burst out of him.

"Mmmmmm! I wanna taste your cumm baby..."

Sheila pulled off his cock and it popped loudly out of her tight pussy. She slid to her haunches between his legs, grabbed his cock and wanked it as she ran her tongue round the head. She licked his dick clean, relishing the tangy taste of her own pussy.

"Oh baby, please gimme your cream, lemme taste you darling." Then she pulled his dickhead to her lips and pushed it between her thick lips. She engulfed him and ran her tongue up and down the underside, making him jerk. Jones wanted to splash her mouth full of his juices and she was hungry for his cream.

She wrapped her hot, wet mouth tightly around his dick, making it as tight her pussy. Then she started bobbing her head up and down as she grabbed his stem tightly and wanked him fast. She sucked on his dick like a vacuum, pausing now and then to catch a breath and wrap her tongue around him, only to suck him again and it was terrific for Jones.

Her tight pussy had brought him so close that his balls were soon gathering and he was exploding in her mouth like a volcano. His cock jerked furiously and he shot a thick wad of cumm into her hot mouth. Sheila kept bobbing her head up and down and swallowing him until he was spent. Then finally, let him plop out of her mouth and licked her lips, gasping and grinning.

She retuned to his side. He pulled her up on his lap. She lay her head on his chest and she had a contented look on her face.

Chapter 13: Premium black meat for hire

6 months later

Pam preferred to use her second name, Jessica, when she met with Josh. Cheating on her husband had been hard for her, emotionally, at first. But now, six months after their first secret rendezvous, it only excited her. She usually met and fucked Josh twice a week.

Josh was the lover her husband could never be. He was much, more experienced, had more fire, passion and strength in him. He knew how to fuck her right, something her hubby had no idea about.

As she climbed out of her car, she was all jittery, her dark eyes were shining and her cheeks were flushed. Her big, well rounded breasts were heaving inside her tight, low cut summer dress. Inside her tiny, red, silk thong, her pussy was dripping so much that the gusset was soaked.

Pam looked hot. The tall, curvaceous brunette had golden tanned skin. Her thin, low cut, tight summer frock, which left the tops of her big, silky tits exposed, and clung to her curvy hips. The hem was rather high, leaving most of her full, golden, juicy thighs exposed.

She walked with a bouncy step to suite no. 11, her pussy dripping into her tiny thongs. The white wife and mother of two was so horny. She could hardly wait to get into that room and suck her lover's big, black dick, whilst her white husband slaved away at work, to afford the family their high standard of living. She felt no remorse at all. What wasn't available at home had to be outsourced.

Checking herself one final time, Pam took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She felt butterflies in her stomach. Gosh, she was beginning to like Josh way more than she had planned. She knew there was no point in falling in love with him, just like he knew there was no point in falling in love with her. She could never leave her husband. And he would never give up his hustling life. The thought made her feel safe and relieved. At the same time, it saddened her. Maybe in another world, another time. But in this world and in this life, money determined her and Josh's lives.

Her philosophizing ended abruptly as the door was opened from inside. The horny housewife quickly pulled up the hem of her dress to greet her lover with the sight of her red hot thongs.

She gasped and hastily dropped her dress as she found herself staring at a handsome, dark young man. Her brow twisted in confusion as he smiled at her. He was about 6 feet tall, athletic, and very good looking. He was dressed in a shirt, trousers and leather shoes. He looked smart. He was a stranger, and yet there was something familiar about his face.

"Hi Pam, please come in," he said pleasantly, smiling at her as if they were friends..

"Who are you?" she asked, eying him warily. "Where is Josh?"

"Come on in baby," Josh's cheerful voice said from inside.

Pam walked in, and saw Josh, her lover, a big, tall, muscular, dark, bald headed, Lex Steele type of black man, reclining on one of the twin beds, puffing on a joint.

"Who is he? What's he doing here?" she asked Josh.

"Come here baby," the black man reached out for her with his huge hand. She went to him uncertainly and took his hand, watching the other black man. Josh pulled the white wife down on his bed and she sat next to him, as he squeezed her hand. He puffed smoke at her and handed her the blunt. His big hand slid around her waist. She took it and watched the other black man, as he went to sit on the other bed, where there was a lap top.

"That's my brother, Jones."

"What is he doing here?" Pam asked, as she suddenly remembered Jones. He worked with her husband.

"Oh, we thought that since you liked fucking my brother so much, we were gonna give you a sandwich," Jones said, with a naughty smile. "You white women like a lil DP, don't you? Maybe next time we will bring our dad along, and you can have a dick in yo pussy, one in your ass and another in your mouth. That'll make you airtight, white girl," he finished. The two black guys guffawed.

"Alright!" Pam sneered, her eyes flashing angrily. "have fun with each other guys! And fuck you Josh. You're an asshole!" She stood up to go, very pissed.