BBD vs BBC

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit your ass down. He's just bull shitting you!" Josh laughed, pulling her back to him.

"Listen, I am here to negotiate with you on behalf of my brother," Jones began, in a more serious tone.

"What the fuck do you mean negotiate?" Pam growled, still pissed.

"Well, I am his manager. I look after his interests. Since you are getting his services, we wanna negotiate the terms of engagement and the amount of payment!"

"What!" Pam's jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Its real simple Pam. My brother gives you a good, big, hard, black cock. Now, you're a rich white woman. He is a poor black man, with no job, no cash, no shit!"

"Man, fuck you n****! You trying to do me down in front of my bitch!!!" Josh growled indignantly.

"Shut up bro! Listen Pam, my brother there, he still lives at home with moms, sleeping on the couch. This poor young black man has to sell drugs whilst you sleep in your villa, on a $10 000 mattress, stroking your well fucked, white pussy?"

"Fuck you!!!!" Pam exclaimed. "It aint my fault if he cant get his ass up to do something with his life. I didn't make him a lazy bum and a loser!"

"Fuck you bitch! Who you calling a loser!" Josh growled and shoved her hand away.

"Chill out guys. Pam, you gotta pay for that good, black cock. Its only fair."

"Listen, I don't know what the fuck you guys are playing at, but I am not fucking interested. Your brother is nothing special. I can get myself another black man like this!" Pam clicked her fingers. She got up and made for the door.

"Oh hell!! So, your gonna get another n**** now huh! N jus yesterday you were sayin your feeling affectionate and you cant live without me..." Josh sneered.

"Grow up and get real, asshole!" Pam sneered. "I am glad you just showed me your true colors. Fucking, no good scumbag." Josh became mad. His black face seemed to get even blacker. Pam turned on her heel and made to open the door.

"Oh, before you leave Pam, I've got something for you right here," Jones turned his lap top screen to her. Pam's knees felt weak as she saw a grainy video of herself sucking on Josh's huge black cock, like a hungry, horny slut. Jones forwarded to another part, which showed her taking the humongous black dick up the ass and loving it like a bitch.

"Where the hell did you get that?" she gasped, face going red. She had to lean against the wall.

"Oh, Josh filmed it with his cell phone."

"What! Josh! You asshole!" she screamed at her lover, her face becoming murderous.

"I made him do it. Now, imagine your husband gets hold of this. Boy oh boy oh boy!"

"What! No! No!!! You cant show him that!" Pam gasped, her red face going pale.

"Now Pam, you can steal a white man's car, you can throw him in jail for a crime he didn't commit, you can spit in his face, you can cuss his mum out. You can do anything, but if some n**** fucks his wife, that's the worst thing that can happen to a white man. That husband of yours will flip out. Damn! That incensed cracker' will beat you up, throw you out on the street with nothing, and probably not allow you to see the kids. Is that what the fuck you want?"

"Oh no! Please don't..." Pam gasped. She could just see her husband going after her with the baseball bat. He would murder her. She'd be dead. Finito.

"Do it Jones. Show the motherfucker! See what this slut will do then. And I aint taking her divorced ass in no way. You'll be a real bum bitch, slut, hooker, whore!" Josh growled, still very pissed.

"I wouldn't talk big if I were you Josh. The only person that white man will hate more than his cheating wife is the n**** that fucked her. A rich white man like him, why, he'll hire someone to do the dirty job and get rid of the garbage. What I am saying to you both is, you are fucked. Now, Pam, my brother has got a good dick, and you can continue fucking him, but its gonna cost you! You have a generous allowance from your husband anyway."

"No! He doesn't give me much cash. And I cant pay my lover with my husband's money."

"Why not, this n**** here is keeping the white family happy. He fucks you good, right? You go home all happy. You are a perfect, happy mother to your two kids, showering them with love. Hubby comes home, he finds a sweet, elated wife, delicious supper is ready and waiting. The four of you are just one happy family. You're all getting so much benefits from my brother's cock. Only my brother is left with nothing."

"Well, he has his fun too. I mean, he gets his thrills from fucking a rich, married white woman. He told me it exhilarates him," Pam protested.

"Oh forget it Pam. I mean you no disrespect, but you are 35, your pussy was stretched out by two kids, pushing their big heads through it. And your husband has been fucking it for what, ten years altogether. So its like second hand, washed out pussy. My dumb brother can do better than that. An big, ugly, muscular, big dick n**** like him can go into several discos and pick up a young, pretty, fresh, white thing, with no baggage attached."

"WHAT!!! Fuck you asshole!!!" Pam exploded, livid with anger! Josh started laughing hard. "Fuck you too Josh, you always worship my pussy and cant get enough of eating it!!!"

"You eat her pussy! You dumb n****. You and her husband eating each other's cumm out this bitch's pussy or what the fuck?" Jones was disgusted.

"The bitch is lying. I don't eat it!"

"Yes you do asshole! You even said its scrumptious and you call it vanilla pudding!"

"I was lying! Its tastes like shit!"

"Fuck you!!! Josh! Fuck, fuck, fuck you!!!"

"Alright people, calm the fuck down. My point is, all 3 of you are happy, as long as your husband doesn't know that you are fucking a no good, drug peddling, bum n**** and an ex con at that, behind his back. Now, if you don't pay this n**** to lay this n****, he will get some anonymous e-mails and things take their course."

"I will deny everything. I'll say its old..." Pam said desperately.

"I got a Camera running right here. I will just play him this whole thing." Jones laughed, pointing at a cam coder next to him which she hadn't noticed.

Pam exhaled. "Alright. I will pay you 10 grand. Its all I can come up with, Then you both to get out of my life. And its goodbye Josh and fuck you asshole! I cant believe your doing this to me. Scumbag!" she definitely felt betrayed by her thug lover.

"My are you spirited. I don't really want money from you, I just wanted to show you that you have no choice but to do what I want, or you are fucked!!!"

"And, what do you want? I am not going to do anything that will hurt my husband."

"Bitch please! You fucking a n**** behind his back, what could hurt the average cracker more?" Jones laughed. "But I don't give a shit about your husband."

"You want to double or triple team me? Is that your sick black man fantasy?" Pam was alarmed now.

Jones laughed.

"Bitch Please! Not every n**** is into that sick shit! Sit down, I got a business proposal for you. There is loads of cash for you in it too."

"You want to send me whoring!!!" she exclaimed. "I have heard that black men prey on white women, and then make them prostitutes for rich black men."

"Bitch please! Why the fuck do you think all black men wanna fuck a white ho? Black women and Latinas fuck better than y'all, and Asians are tighter. Y'all got no derriere and that ol' stringy hair, and the silicon pair... Shit! That just doesn't do the trick for me."

"Your a racist asshole!" Pam flared. "You hate white people!!! You know, reverse racism is just as bad as racism. Seek help, you psychopath. Fucking sicko!"

"Come on Pam, chill out. Don't get mad just because one black man doesn't want your white pussy! There are loads and loads of dumb n**** like my brother out there. Now, lets talk this over quickly so you and Josh here can get your fuck on before you have to leave and pick up your sweet blonde children."

"I aint fucking that ho! She called me a no good scumbag!" Josh swore. "Skank ass bitch! Now you gonna have to frig your fucking horny lil cunt!!"

"Josh, don't be rude, n****! Mama raised you better than that..."

"Could you please say what the fuck you want..." Pam grumbled, sitting on the bed next to Josh.

They talked for almost an hour. At first, Pam just listened to Jones talk. His idea shocked and scared her. But it was so devilishly wicked. And she knew it would work. Yes, very definitely. But Jones needed her. The white housewife was excited. The wheels in her brain started turning fast.

Pam studied business and she had been making her way up the career ladder rather fast before her husband bamboozled her into quitting her job so that she would become fully dependant on him. Once she realized that Jones proposal was indeed sound and actually brilliant if shady, she started making suggestions and improvements. And bargained for a good position in the set up.

Josh got lost and felt bored as they started using terms he didn't understand. The big thug /drug peddler/ex con/white wife fucker switched on the TV and lit another blunt. As Pam talked to Jones, she laid a hand in Josh's lap and started stroking the huge, black snake his longs were hiding.

By the time her lover's younger brother stood up to leave, Pam was beginning to like the young racist. His devious idea was hot, and it had gotten all horny.

"So, call me up and we'll talk farther, alright? Lets get this money off the white man," Jones chuckled gleefully. Pam could tell that he didn't hold much of white boys.

"My! Are you doing this coz you hate whites! Is it coz we're pink?" Pam teased as she offered him her hand.

"Come on, I took African American History in college, so of course, I don't like Sam coz he aint my fucking uncle. But this though, is just strictly business, don't take it personal. Put that hand back on my brother's cock," he teased, slapping her hand and chuckling.

"You ever fucked a white girl?"

"No. But it aint because I hate you, that I don't date you, girl, I gotta stay true! You can be a friend, but don't expand, and try to get my dick in your hand!"

Pam turned to Josh and smiled naughtily, "Why don't you invite your brother to join us, darling. Maybe he'll realize that my white pussy aint all that bad!" she teased.

"Fuck you! I aint fucking your filthy ass anyway!" Josh said, still sulking coz she called him a bum loser/scumbag. Truth hurts. He turned to his young brother. "Jones, I want in."

"No, Josh! No way! I'll kill you," Pam exclaimed, grabbing his big, black cock possessively.

"Fuck you! I want in on the cash! You cant cut the hood out!"

"I will work something with Jones out, alright, seriously. But since you're now my paid stud, you gotta earn your keep, honey bunny. Giddy up, horse pon a trot!" she smacked his groin and giggled.

The white woman was definitely thrilled from the devilish plan that some funny white men would definitely not like. However, if things went well, they wouldn't even find out. What a pity, she thought. Those guys deserved it.

"Say Pam, show us them red thongs again please..." Jones said.

"Alright," Pam flashed Jones her thongs.

"Quit that shit Pam!" Josh growled. "N****, keep the fuck away from my bitch and get the fuck out!" Josh tossed a pillow at his brother.

Jones laughed as he packed his lap top, said his good byes and left.

He walked to his company car, feeling chaffed. Josh had told him what an asshole of a husband Jeff was to his wife. He had been quite sure that she would agree to his plan. It gave her a chance to escape the clutches of that maniac and gain financial independence from that pale moron.

Chapter 14: Thug passion

"I heard you was the bomb, you got it going on, Gimme some of your thug passion, baby" 2 Pac, thug passion

As soon as Jones was out of the door, the excited white wife set about placating Josh, her black thug lover. At first he was acting pissed. Pam knelt between his legs on the bed, pulled off her dress, showing him her curvy, golden tanned body. She looked crispy, like a finely grilled chicken. The cheating white mom eased her gusset off her cunt, showing him her pale pussy. Her bush had been shaved off, except for a tiny arrow of black hair at the top, pointing straight at her clit, like, "For pussy, straight down please," Josh became interested.

She gave him a salacious, cumm fuck me look as she eased her dainty, manicured fingers between her thick, engorged cunt lips and slid them digits into her dripping, wet, pink gash. She stroked herself, moaning sweetly. Then she scooped up her juices, raised her hand and licked her fingers slowly, deliberately, till they were clean, moaning with delight.

Josh moaned, his big, brown eyes filling with lust. He was horny. His cock was forming a thick ridge in his pants. She crawled to his cock and eased his hard black manhood out of his long. It stood upright like a mast, pointing at the ceiling. She scooped more of her love juices and spread them on the circumcised, shiny, heart shaped head.

Josh groaned and hastily pulled off his t-shirt, exposing his awesome chest and abs that had been developed in the yards of many jails. His body was ridged with defined, bulging muscles. Pam started tugging on his trousers. He raised his legs and let the white wife divest him of his jeans and boxers. He had huge, powerful, well muscled thighs and legs.

Though she was of medium height, Pam felt dwarfed next to the jet black, muscular black man. Sharp thrills coursed through her body as she ran her golden hands over his dark, hot body. She had always wondered why he had never tried to make it as an athlete with that body. She didn't know that life in the hood got them young.

Pam knelt between his powerful thighs as she worshipped his cock with her hands and mouth. She cradled it, double fisted it, shivering as she remembered the fear she had felt the first time she had seen that dick. It wasn't unnaturally long, but it was thick, hard and seemed to have muscles, like the rest of him. And it was an awe inspiring, erotic jet black.

What had scared her then, now only excited and aroused her insanely. She kissed it lovingly, looking in his eyes, seeing him gaze at her with lust, and knowing he was placated, at least for now. But there was still a glint of anger in his eyes, and she hoped it meant he would fuck her pussy furiously. The first time he had fucked her had been brutal and animalistic. He had been like an incensed beast as he pounded and pummeled the shit out of his first piece of rich, married white wife pussy. She had gone home on groggy legs, feeling all sore, and couldn't walk straight for days. However, since then, she needed her regular dose of wild, unbridled, thorough fucking. When they were through fucking, she was left feeling energized, aglow and bubbly, like after a good work out..

She ran her sweet, lil pink tongue around the bulbous head, twirling the hot, slippery organ around him like a snake and it was very irresistible. She heard him groan and felt his hips twitch. The muscular, big, bald, black guy was in thug paradise as the white wife worked black magic on his thick, black Billy club. She got his head nice and wet and then she eased him into her mouth. Her jaws seemed to open like a snake's as she swallowed him into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down as she wanked her cock with both hands, stuffing more and more of it into her drooling, hungry mouth. She felt his thick head against the back of her throat. Taking a deep breath through her nose, she eased him inside her throat and started fucking him with her constrictive, slippery tunnel. With practiced ease, she worked more and more of the premium dark meat down her throat and swallowed him up till her upper lip pressed into his pubes.

The feeling of being entirely swallowed up in her mouth was exquisite for Josh. He groaned his pleasure out.

"Oh, sweet baby!!!" he moaned, lost in thug paradise, as he stroked her dark, silky hair lovingly.

The white wife was so horny. Her pussy was dripping down the insides of her thighs. And it was getting jealous. She pulled her mouth off the jutting, black rod and jumped astride the big dicked thugster. She crouched over him and lowered her hips, bringing the fat, bulbous head to her steamy gash. She bore down on him and he slid easily into her wet tunnel. Tiny orgasms popped off in her loins the moment she started lowering her cunt down on him. Her excited walls contracted around his dark meat.

She bottomed out on his cock, swallowing it all up into her body. She groaned as she felt his two large balls nestle between her ass cheeks. Initially, she had had a hard time sucking and fucking all of that dick. But 4 months into their affair, she could handle it like a pro.

"Is it true that your brother said. Am I too loose?" she asked him, gripping him with her walls and massaging his dick.

"Fuck that n****. He was talking shit! That pussy squeeze tighter than a vice grip. You're the most beautiful woman with the tightest pussy that ever rode my dick!"

"Yeah, must be these exercises I do... "

"Oh yeah Pam, squeeze my dick!!! Oh that's good baby, milk my shit with your pussy!" Josh groaned...

Pam planted her dainty hands on his dark chest, grabbed a handful of firm, hot black muscles and started riding his dick. She bounced up and down with increasing speed, loving the feel of his turgid black hardness sloshing in and out of her drooling pussy. She kept her walls tightened around him, like a hot, slippery, fleshy sheath. Both of them gazed at her pussy riding up and down his dick, pink lips all stretched out, and it was so arousing.

"Gosh, that's such a vulgar and thrilling sight! Oh my gosh! I cumm so hard even when I just imagine it..." the white man's wife moaned, her hips bucking...

She rode herself to several orgasms whilst he lay back, gazing at her fuck herself on his dick.

"Yeah, go on Mrs Macmillan, knock yourself out!"

He let her really get into it, until an awesome orgasm came smashing down on her. And another. And another. She suddenly felt woozy and wanted to lay her body down on his. But he grabbed her big tits covering them in his huge hands and used them to pump the white wife up and down his cock. She got so excited from feeling his meat slide up and down her fuck hole and gazing at his powerful, sweaty, flexing black muscles that she exploded all over his cock.

"I love it when you come all over my shit like a bitch!"

Josh laughed and rolled on top of her. He hooked her feet over his shoulders, propped himself up on his arms, towering over the white wife like a jungle cat. Then he started riding the pussy with a passion. Pam tried to push her thighs as wide apart as possible and hooked one hand around his neck whilst the other grabbed handfuls of his flexing chest and abs.

"Ah yes Josh! Fuck the shit out of me. Fuck my fucking pussy baby!!!" she growled through clenched teeth, taking the hard pummeling he was meting out with pleasure. His cock jabbed into her cunt like a knife through butter. His lusty hips slammed into her, seeming to pushed her fat mound inside her body so that his cock penetrated her even deeper.

Suddenly, he dropped his body over hers, covering the tiny white wife completely. Then his thick lips were wrapping around her cheery red lips, sucked on the them and devouring them voraciously. Her arms slid around his body, grabbing at his massive expanse of smooth back. She loved the feel of his smooth, hairless body.

The black man fucked her hard, lunging into her cunt. She wrapped her legs around his hips and hooked her feet around his thick, firm ass cheeks, kicking them when he sank into her as if to send him that much deeper. They groaned and grunted like animals as their rutting reached a crescendo. The poor Motel room bed was squeaking and jarring under them.