BBW Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up slightly, leaned over you and looked you straight in the face and asked what had just happened. You replied that we'd just had a great fuck. I told you that I knew that, but how did it happen. You smiled and started telling me that my pussy was around your cock while you were getting a fantastic blow-job. Now I smiled and said that I knew that but then asked how it had happened. You told me that it was a trade secret and I would have to wait to find out; that you could tell me now but then you'd have to kill me. Then I told you that if you didn't tell me right then that you'd have to wait before your next bed-exercise with me. You thought for a moment and asked if I really enjoyed it. When I said yes and how fantastic it was, you reached for the black case on the back of the sofa.

Inside the case was a latex copy of your cock and something else. I took it and studied it for a moment. It had a mouthpiece on one that was similar to that used by professional athletes to protect their teeth during workouts. The opposite end was a perfect copy of your penis (maybe just a little larger). You took it from me and clamped it in your teeth and when you bit down it began to buzz. The harder you bit down, the harder it buzzed. Then you showed me what looked like a syringe and told me that you filled it with warm water and then injected it into a balloon through the eye of the penis.

The balloon was discharged when you pushed hard against the mouthpiece and the balloon ejected the warm water. Next, you said that the entire thing was waterproof, with the batteries and balloon captured in the shaft of the penis and that you warmed it by running hot water over it for five minutes. It was wiped dry and then a little KY jelly smoothed over it. Then when you were ready to use it and it was warm and lubricated, you put it into the insulated case where it could stay warm for more than thirty minutes.

I asked where you'd found such a contraption and you said that you and a friend had the idea and worked out the details together. You'd used the same cool goo that dentists use for mouth impressions, only you used it to capture your hard-on. You said that you'd added a little curve to it and enlarged it slightly for the effect it might have. Also, you added, the mouthpiece could be rotated and clamped so that the penis curve could be down, up or to either side. Then you said that you had a similar design that you were working on that was a double ended penis where a woman could insert one end into her own pussy and strap it in place while the other end was being used on a friend. Both ends could be made to vibrate separately and eject separate streams of cum from each. It sounded like a Lesbian's dream toy, or one for the couple with role reversal fantasies. Well, as I've already said, I'm not into vibrators, but this one might catch on.

I had several chances over the next two days to compare its size to the real you. When I had you fully aroused it really wasn't bigger, you must not have been fully up to it the morning you molded it. In some cases you are actually larger. Our second day was at an end and I was more satisfied than I'd dreamed was possible.

12