Be the Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew considered her request as he got dressed. He could untie her, run the risk of her hating him forever. She seemed happy enough now, but what would happen if he removed the blindfold? He couldn't risk it, he liked her in his life too much. He went to get her purse, where he knew her cell phone would be kept. He brought it back and hung it between her hands, so that she'd have to struggle to get to her phone. But at least she would be able to call for help. He started to leave but the obscenities started too. She called him every bad word he'd ever heard, and some he was pretty sure he hadn't. He didn't want her alerting the neighbors when she was like this, so he stuffed her panties back into her mouth. When he left, he made sure to lock the door behind him.

Twenty minutes later he was home and showered. His mind replaying all that had happened that night. Drew was still in shock...after all, it was totally outside his personality to do something like that. He started positing rationals...everything from bad fish in the sushi to too strong of sake, to a hallucination or vivid dream. That's when his phone went off...text message. It was from Jess. She normally texted with perfect grammar and punctuation...it was something she was often teased for...but this one was rough. "hlp pls. cm fast. spare ky top of dor frm eys clsd when u get to bdrm". Drew laughed...how fun, now he got to be the hero. He rushed right over. A throw blanket, a sob story, an apology for not locking the door, a threat never to tell anyone, and a thank you kiss on the cheek later, he was on his way home again. Jessica never knew it was him.

Her next story was posted three weeks later...it was her point of view of what happened...she'd loved it, she wanted to know who it was, she guessed her ex-boyfriend...and she wanted it again. Drew came twice while reading it. Then went to pick her up for dinner.

12