All Comments on 'Beach Day'

by kinbote

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too many names!

Seven people? I counted TEN. Diane didn't stay long (so why mention her at all). Suddenly we had a "Stacey" appear for a fleeting moment and never to be seen again of and there was Shelley AND Shelly. Can it be so hard to remember the names of your characters OR to read the story over before you submit it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another name -Tracy

Who was Tracy- was she really Karen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Karen is Jewish?

Is the party at the Hillel Beach House of your local university? (In Cali, anything is possible.) I'm not Jewish myself, but am sensitive to the label if not germane. So I am looking forward to a tie-in that justifies the ID. In the same vein, I am occasionally irked here at political jabs for no reason or context. For the enjoyment of all, please cool it. Thank you.

kinbotekinboteover 10 years agoAuthor
First thanks for the notes...

...I certainly didn't mean to push buttons; as I 'see' them, characters come with tags that shorthand behaviors and looks. In this case, I think I was lazy and didn't elaborate, and that's a mistake.

Combining too little time and too little attention is a recipe for lazy editing - which I did in this case. If there's a way to go in and clean that kind of nonsense up, I'd love to know about it - yes, they're the same character.

JackingPreacherJackingPreacherover 10 years ago
If Karen is jewish

Well you can always make Karen have a healthy fetish for deep anal penetration... I am not being racist but from all the 4 jewish partners I knew they all loved anal immensely... I do too :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous