Beach Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her legs to my shoulders and her ass and pussy down to my face. Where Shelley had huge labia, and Karen had tiny ones, Jill's were just in between - just showing between her outer lips. Her clit was really hard but buried deep in the folds, and she tasted musky and sharp. I alternated between a hard penetrating tongue and a soft one that ran on the edge of the lips and she got wetter and wetter and moved more and more intensely above me. Her lips and tongue were busy on my tired but stiff cock, and I didn't have to worry that I'd be coming any time soon.

Next to us, we heard Shelley start to come..."ah...ah...ahhhhhhh" and that set Jill over the edge and she began to chant "I'mcomingI'mcomingI'mcomingggg..." and I felt her pussy lips move around my tongue as she began to come. I grabbed her hips, picked her up and pushed her down my body, and pushed her down on my cock as she was sill mid spasm. I felt her clenching around me and as I pushed into her she started coming strongly again..."comingcomingJesuscoming" as her thighs clamped my legs.

I started to move in her, but it was too much for her, and I gave her some time to come down. My cock softened a tiny bit inside her, but the random clenching pulses kept me aroused. When they had died down, she quickly pulled herself off me, and turned to straddle me.

The feeling of my cock entering her swollen, spongy, soaked pussy was so intense I lost my breath.

She squatted over me and swung her hips back and forth, stroking my cock in and out as well as back and forth in her pussy, and my arousal slowly climbed. I lolled my head back and breathed hard, and Shelley leaned forward and began to kiss me and run her hands over my face and shoulders. As she crushed her mouth to mine, I began to come, painfully, into Jill, driving her up with my back and remaining arched as I came.

I collapsed down and she fell onto me, holding Shelley's shoulders and kissing her neck.

"OK, that was something," she finally said. "Yes," I replied, "but Jesus, what?"

Shelley began to laugh, and all of us wound up giggling.

It was almost ten by now, and we decided to grab our clothes and retreat to El Callejon, a local cantina, for food and drinks.

We got a big table in the almost-deserted bar and sat around laughing at the day and each other. We finished our drinks and suddenly Karen's face grew tight. We looked at her and realized that Allen had his hand under her skirt and was rubbing her pussy. All of a sudden we were all silent and aroused again as we watched. I imagined I could smell her. She suddenly she bowed her head and blew out her breath and we knew that she'd come, and we all clapped and laughed again.

Shelly looked around the table with a very wicked smile and said "What an interesting group you all are."

Dan corrected her "_We_ are, Shelley, we are."

We all laughed at that, finished dinner, and headed back to the beach house.

I walked in holding Shelley and Karen, Allen held Jill, and Dan and Ellen vanished into a back bedroom.

Allen began to slowly undress Jill and then stand with her pressed to him as he rubbed her clit as he'd rubbed Karen's. After a moment, she pushed him away, knelt and pulled down his pants, taking him in her mouth.

Shelley and I began to undress Karen, who - once naked - began to undress me. Shelley immediately helped and they left me nude with my cock just beginning to thicken and rise again. Karen then undressed Shelley and began kissing her, but Shelley pushed her away and said she wanted to watch.

I pulled Karen to me, and lay down with her above me. We kissed and squirmed for a little while, until I was almost completely hard and she was a little sweaty and breathless, and then she squatted over my cock and sank down, rocking her hips back and forth as Jill had done. For a while, I watched the muscles of her legs as she supported herself, and the edges of her pussy as they wrapped around me. Then we both began to breathe hard and I saw her chest and face redden, and suddenly her knees began to shake and her pussy flooded and clenched, sending me into an immediate orgasm. Somehow, over the break for dinner, I'd managed to generate more come, because I could feel it pouring from the tip of my cock into her. I made one final thrust and pulled her close, catching my breath.

"You know," I said, "you come just like I do." Meaning with her whole body...but she replied "Yeah...easily and often!"

She stood up on the sofa, and Shelley, who was sitting next to us, reached up and ran her hand over her pussy, bringing it back covered with come and juices to her mouth and ostentatiously licking it.

She pulled Karen to her and down to kiss her and then pushing her up so Karen straddled her face. From the slurping, she was drinking the contents of her pussy. Karen began to look down and then pull Shelley's head to her and then bit her lip and rocked against her mouth hard as she came yet again.

She fell to the side breathing hard and sweating.

Shelley licked her lips and I leaned down and kissed her.

Tasting my own come and Karen's juices immediately began to give me an erection, and I lay on top of Shelley and rubbed my hardening cock over her belly. We heard Allen began to groan and looked over to see him leaning back and pushing his cock into Jill's mouth and coming in a long, slow stroke.

I turned back to Shelley and whispered "Baby, I want to finish tonight in you."

She tilted her face to me and we kissed as I slipped into her familiar and welcoming - if well-used - pussy. We rocked back and forth forever, it seemed, and both of us began to get more and more excited. Shelley looked over my shoulder and giggled so I turned as well, and saw Allen standing between Karen and Jill, all nude, watching us eagerly.

I started taking longer and longer strokes and pushing myself up onto my arms, and then pulled her knees up and ran my arms through them, curling her ass to me and letting me drive completely into her and then felt the thickness and pulsing and a thin stream of come leaving me and running into her. We collapsed together, and heard the three of them giving us a golf clap. I rolled off Shelley and laughed, then stood up and took a bow.

Shelley and I got dressed, kissed everyone goodnight, and drove home. She fell asleep in the car, and both of us spent most of the next day soaking in a warm tub. Neither of us could move, and both of us could barely stand to be touched for two or three days...but it was definitely worth it.

12