Beatrix Unbound: Letters to a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm, doing things you have never done before, discovering new experiences, can seem a bit scary, but I will take care of you."

My heart raced. What did all that innuendo mean? 'Things you have never done before'? 'New experiences'? Was it that he had had secret plans for me all along?

"I..."

The bellboy arrived with our bags before I could tell Dad that I would take care of him also. I was going to link my arm through his and push my breast against his arm while I said it just to show him I was ready for anything he wanted.

Timing is everything; and that opportunity went begging.

Dad tipped the bellboy, in truth quite an old man, it must have been a large amount because he looked pleased, and he bowed and wished us a pleasant stay and a good night as he closed the door.

Dad drew the curtains, shutting out the night.

"It has been a long tiring day, Beatrix, we must get some rest. Find your nightdress quickly and go into the bathroom to change."

He had reverted to his usual authoritative father self. I preferred the other softer Dad, perhaps the prospective lover, but I did as he said without argument.

I wished he had let me undress there in front of him!

When I come out of the bathroom I found Dad had turned off all the bedroom lights, leaving only the faint glow of the emergency night light burning. I stood in the doorway for a moment with the bathroom light on behind me. My nightdress is ordinary cotton, but I am sure he was able to see the outline of my body through it. He looked, but he didn't stare. He was still fully dressed. He motioned to me to go to my bed and then walked past me into the bathroom.

Even through the closed door I heard the splash of water as he pissed. I imagined him standing there holding his cock lightly in his fingers with the urine jetting out in a powerful stream and prayed that one day he would let me hold it for him like that.

I was in my bed under the covers when he exited the bathroom. He hadn't changed into his night clothes in there as I did. He turned off the bathroom light and shut the door. My eyes quickly adjusted to the night light. I could see him quite clearly even in the dimness.

Pretending not to look I watched him undo his jeans and push them down his legs and over his feet, taking his socks off at the same time. He stood upright to fold his jeans neatly before draping them over the bedside chair. His cock and balls made a very impressive bulge in his underpants.

My hand found its way up under my nightdress. It was as if it was acting of its own accord. My fingers pushed inside the leg hole of my panties and into my pussy. I was so wet! I held my breath, mentally pleading with him to slip his underpants down to show me his cock; to walk across that narrow space with it pointing at me; nodding its determination to penetrate me with his every step. But no, he quickly skipped into a pair of track pants before taking off his sweater and shirt until he was left in his vest. And then he climbed into bed.

"Goodnight Beatrix."

"Goodnight, Dad."

Oh no! I forgot to kiss him like you said I should!

Throwing caution to the winds I threw my covers aside; scrambled out of bed and ran across the room and pecked him on the cheek. Only on the cheek to be sure, but still a kiss; a small token of my feelings for him!

My hand rested on the pillow beside his head. I thought 'OMG, do you smell my pussy on my fingers? I do! Grab hold of me please! Drag me into your bed! Don't even bother to make me nude; just fuck me!'

But he did nothing of the kind and only repeated, "Goodnight Beatrix."

But he looked pleased just the same.

My desires frustrated yet again I returned to my own bed. My pussy was aching for release; did I dare to masturbate? What if he heard me and scolded me?

I heard a rustle of bedclothes from across the room. Was he going to visit me after all? Did that little kiss convince him I can be his to fuck as often as he likes?

No, it was a soft regular movement sound. Rubbing...? Was he...? I thought he was! The noise carried on. I became sure! Dad was masturbating! Was he thinking about me? I prayed he wasn't imagining His Wife!

I projected strong thoughts at him, praying that he would hear them...

'I wish you would ask me over to your bed, Dad, and let me stroke your cock for you! You would have to show me how to do it properly at first, but surely it would be nicer for you for me to do it once you have taught me how? You could put your hand up under my nightdress and feel my pussy. Perhaps we could cum together?'

While all this raced in my mind, not caring what he may hear or think, I opened my legs wide and plunged into my wet with the fingers of both hands. I reached orgasm almost instantly, burying my face into my pillow hard to suppress the hot moan I generally let out when I cum.

He suddenly stopped moving and sighed softly. Dad had cummed too!

The next morning I stretched luxuriously, revelling in the bed warmth. We slept late; it was after nine o'clock. I looked across to Dad's bed and was disappointed to see it was empty. I was hoping he would still be there. After masturbating at the same time as him last night – yeah, I am sure he would have heard me relieving my mood at the same time as he was – if he had still been in bed, I would have gone over and kissed him good morning. Perhaps I might have plucked up the courage to get into bed with him once I got there, or he may have invited me in?

I heard noises from the bathroom. So that is where he was! I quickly left my bed and ran across the room and slipped under the covers to where he had been sleeping. The bed was still warm from his body and it smelled of him too; his lovely man-smell. Almost automatically I pulled my nightdress up high and slid my hand down my belly and into my panties. My pussy was wet already. Would I have time to cum before he finished his bath and returned to the bedroom?

"Beatrix! What on earth are you doing in my bed?"

He was dressed in a hotel bathrobe. I was sure he was naked underneath.

I felt my face burning.

"I...I...I wanted to see what it felt like...mine is very narrow and not very comfortable."

"Well, get out this instant!"

He sounded furious. He started to pull the covers back...

"And go to the bathroom and get washed quickly or we shall miss out on breakfast."

I only just had time to get my hand out of my panties, but not enough to pull my nightdress down before he exposed me. He pursed his lips and frowned darkly when he saw my dress up around my waist showing my bare legs and my panties, but he stared just the same.

I had to open my legs to scoot across towards him to get off the bed. His eyes followed me all the way. They were fixed on me 'down there'. Surely he could see how wet I was? My panties were soaked! And he would have been able to see the dark shadow of my pussy hair through them too.

I dared myself to pull at the waist tie so that his robe would fall open. I wondered if he was hard. My pussy would be a nice tasty breakfast for him...and his cock for me! But before I could follow through, he took hold of my upper arm. For a brief moment I thought I had at last broken through to him; that he was pushing me back down on the bed before throwing himself on top of me. It would have been so hot if he had rolled me on my face and fucked me from behind! But no, he was doing quite the opposite in fact. He was dragging me off the bed and pushing me towards the bathroom.

"Get in there child!"

I hate him when he calls me 'child'! I am legally an adult!

He even cuffed the back of my head as I stumbled towards the bathroom door.

"And don't take all day over it!"

He really was mad at me!

The clothes he wore in bed were in a pile in the corner of the bathroom. I found his underpants tucked inside his track pants. Eagerly I opened them up to see if I could find the dried cum stains that surely must be in there from last night. Yes, there they were! I sat on the Western style toilet to piss and brought the cloth to my face to smell his cum. It was a little bit musty, but not unpleasant.

He thumped on the door.

"I don't hear any movement in there, Beatrix!"

"I am on the toilet."

"Just as long as you're not daydreaming like you usually do."

I had to get moving or he would have scolded me even more. But really I would have liked to relieve myself while I held his cum-stained underpants to my nose. I quickly licked at the stains, but did not get any of his taste, and then I returned his underpants to where I found them. I shrugged out of my nightdress and panties and bra and threw them on top of his clothes to put into the laundry bag when I was finished in the bathroom, and then climbed into the bathtub and drew the shower curtain across behind me.

While I was rinsing the soap from my body the shower curtain billowed briefly and a few seconds later it billowed again. When I eventually drew the curtain back I saw that the pile of clothes was gone; both his and mine. He must have come into the bathroom to remove them whilst I was showering.

Oh why didn't he push the curtain aside to see me nude? Surely he must have wanted to after the way he was staring at me between the legs while I was getting off his bed? I wondered if he sniffed at my panties. I hoped so!

I was starting to towel myself dry when he rapped sharply on the door. I wanted to open it to let him see me, but no, I was too scared of him again, especially since he had hit me. Perhaps he would open the door though? But he didn't...

"Beatrix!"

He still sounded angry.

"Yes?"

"I am going down to the breakfast room. You can come out and get dressed when I am gone. I'll see you down there...soon!"

Nothing was going right for me! There was only one bathrobe and he took that, so I was going to go into the bedroom just wrapped in a bath towel. I would have had to let it drop to the floor to 'get dressed', but now that opportunity to get his attention was gone.

"Ok."

"And bring your warm coat with you; we will go and explore the town straight after we have eaten."

"Ok."

He was cold and indifferent to me all day; like an iceberg. I tried to take hold of his hand three times while we were looking at the shops in town and twice more when we were walking by the lake, but his fingers remained slack in mine each time and eventually I gave up.

I felt so miserable. Did he despise me that much?

Dad is getting impatient to go down to dinner. He is pacing around the room like a caged tiger. I had better go. Sorry.

***

Good morning! Oh my, you should see the big happy smile on my face!

Dad fucked me!

He began to warm to me when we were having our evening meal in the hotel restaurant; sitting opposite each other at a small table eating noodles. He told me he enjoyed exploring Kodaikanal with me. I had to tell a lie and say that I enjoyed the day as well. Although it was not a total untruth, because, in spite of his uncaring demeanour towards me, just being with him had been fulfilling for me.

He stood close to me as we rode up in the elevator to our floor.

"Are you tired, Beatrix? It has been a long day and we have walked a lot in the cold fresh air."

"I was before we ate, but now I feel as if I have got back some energy."

"We shall watch some television before we sleep then."

"Ok."

When we entered our room he turned on the reading lights above his bed, but left the main lights off. We took turns to use the bathroom.

"Choose something for me to wear in bed tonight, Beatrix."

My heart fluttered in my chest as I went into his bag, touching his under-things while I searched for something suitable. Eventually I choose a pair of cotton boxer shorts and a t-shirt.

"And what are you going to wear tonight?"

I would dearly have liked to say, "Nothing!", but I didn't want to risk making him angry again.

"Similar to you I suppose."

He nodded approvingly, which made me happy.

This sort of interest from him was unusual, as you now know. What did it mean? What I wanted it to I hoped!

I was finding my t-shirt when he started undressing; I chose the same pink shirt I wore that night when I stole his hand phone. I tried not to stare at him openly, but it was very difficult for me not to. Tonight he stripped everything off down to his underpants before donning the shorts and shirt I found for him. He did it facing right at me as if he wanted me to look. I couldn't be sure but it seemed to me his cock was standing up hard inside his underpants.

Then he turned away and climbed to half sit, half lay on his bed, at the same time turning on the TV using the remote.

I loved his body! I wanted to lick it all over! And he had not told me to go and change in the bathroom yet!

'It is time take a risk Beatrix' I thought 'I will change in here in front of him!'

Before I lost my courage I quickly lifted off my Kameez over my head. He did not reprimand me for undressing in the same room!

I could tell he was pretending to be looking at the TV, but from the angle of his head I could tell he was watching my every move from the corner of his eye. I felt an excited rush of moisture dampen my panties.

I threw the Kameez across my bed and started to take off my under slip. For an instant the garment got caught up in a clip in my hair and I was left with my faced covered, my arms raised and my breasts in my bra fully open to his view. When I got untangled I detected his sudden looking away from me back to the TV screen.

Oh wow! He stared openly at me and didn't tell me off! If he had asked me to I would have taken my bra off and showed him everything!

I still waited for a moment in case he scolded me for being so brazen, but he said nothing. I considered taking my Salwars off, leaving me in just my bra and panties, but felt that might be too provocative. Instead I put on my shirt before pushing my Salwars down my legs and over my feet. And then, slowly and deliberately, leaving him in no doubt about what I was doing, I did the same with my panties.

He was still watching me! I resolved to make sure he would get to look right up under my shirt at my naked pussy when I got into bed in shortly! And then, inside my bed, I would touch myself openly. He would see my hands moving under the covers and know exactly that I was caressing my tits and fingering my clit and my love hole. Perhaps he would stay on top of the covers and put his hand inside his shorts and stroke his cock just like last night and let me watch him?

I tidied my clothes for the morning and sat on the edge of my bed facing him. If he looked directly across at me he would be able to see up my legs and under my shirt. My knees were pressed lightly together, but he would still be able to detect the black curly bush at the top of my thighs.

He looked.

He looked across at me to see what I was doing now. He looked at my knees. I saw he was trying to see up under my shirt. I let my legs part slightly as if by accident so that he could see what I was offering him. But then he looked away again, somewhat guiltily I felt, but he didn't make any comment that I was not wearing shorts like I said I would be earlier.

I moved across the room, ostensibly to kiss him goodnight, but I had bigger ideas. I leaned across the bed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Are you feeling sleepy, Beatrix?"

"Not really."

"I don't feel sleepy either."

"Can I watch TV with you?"

I mentally cringed waiting to hear his reprimand for making such a suggestion, nearly undressed the way I was, but he just smiled...

"Of course; come and watch."

He moved across the bed to give me room. I sat near to him, not quite touching, but close enough to feel his body heat, and for him to feel mine. I fully intended to let my shirt ride up so that he could see my pussy hair up close. Perhaps, I thought, that will tempt him to undress me so that he could see it all?

I sensed he was looking at my legs.

"Do you shave your legs, Beatrix, or do you use hair removal cream?"

"I use cream."

"Hmmmm, they are nice and smooth."

Thinking, 'It's all or nothing now, Beatrix!' I took hold of the hem of my shirt and raised it up my legs until just a suggestion of my pussy hair was showing. I shifted my leg to one side so that he could see the insides of my thighs. But more importantly my bare leg was now resting on his.

He did not move his leg away.

Emboldened, I rested my hand, open palm down on his thigh. On cake cutting night I touched him like that just a few inches above his knee, but tonight my hand was high up on his leg. He was wearing jeans that night, but now I was touching his bare skin; it felt so nice! I moved my fingers higher until they were an inch or so inside the leg of his shorts.

He moved to lie fully down on the covers and my hand slipped up a little further into his shorts. Just an inch or two more I would feel his underpants! He turned towards me onto his side.

"The TV is so boring...do you want to play chess or omething?"

No, I didn't want to play chess; I just wanted to play!

My answer to his question was to turn onto my side facing him.

"No, I just want to be with you."

He put his hand on my hip.

His face was very close to mine. His eyes looked huge.

"I am so bored."

I said nothing. I simply moved closer to him so that we were lightly touching front to front.

I could not feel an erection pressing on my belly! Perhaps I was just as boring to him as the TV?

"You are too slim, Beatrix."

I kissed him on the cheek and said nothing.

"I really did enjoy my day with you in this new town my dear."

I did not reply. My all-consuming thought was that it was now time for him to enjoy the night with me! I certainly would with him!

"Shall we go to the disco tomorrow night?"

"I will do anything you want me to do, Dad...anything at all."

He slid his hand from my hip down onto the outside of my bare thigh. He stroked my skin gently with his thumb. My pussy was pulsing.

"Thank you."

He kissed me on the cheek. Not just a fatherly peck but a warm, loving kiss.

I smiled and returned his kiss.

I took my hand from his leg and placed it on his. I intended to lead his hand down over my leg and between to show him how wet I was for him, but there was a loud thump on the floor on my side of the bed! The spell was broken. Why, oh why did I take the hand phone over here with me?

We looked over the side of the bed. The hand phone was scattered in pieces. There was no sign of the battery; it must have gone beneath the bed.

"You get the bits, Beatrix, and I will put the phone back together for you."

I got on my hands and knees on the floor and handed the parts up to where he was laid on the edge of the bed. The battery had indeed gone under the bed. I had to stretch a long way to retrieve it. The thought occurred to me that in the position I was in, he had a full view up under my shirt; my pussy and asshole must have been fully revealed, right before his eyes!

I hoped he liked what he saw and that I was not too hairy for him! I ached for him to get off the bed and fuck me from behind!

I handed him the battery and he snapped it back into place.

"There, good as new. Excuse me, my dear; I have to go for a piss."

'You are excited from looking at me!' I thought.

He got off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

"Don't flush, Dad; I'll go after you."

I wished I could go with him!

I took my bra off when it was my turn in the bathroom. I was still in a mood to try to get him to fuck me that night. Perhaps his seeing that my breasts were free under my shirt would be enough to spark his interest again.

When I got back to the bedroom I saw he was inside the bed under the covers. My heart fell. He was reading a magazine. The TV was still on.

123456...8