Becoming Dominant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The other point I wanted to make, though, is that your partners very quickly become open to anything you want. They want to see you happy. Women will honestly be turned on by seeing you fuck other women right in front of them. They'll want to join in, sure, but they'll be fine with just watching, or walking away, or even facilitating. No jealousy. No hurt feelings."

"That's unbelievable," Casey breathed. So was the pleasure of her cunt teasing his dick.

"They'll feel the same way you felt just now," Monica told him. "Moreso, even. Horny, unselfish devotion. I know it doesn't make a lot of sense, but that's how it is. So tell me, lover, how does this make you feel?"

"Like I need your cunt so fucking bad," he hissed. "Fuck me, Monica. Let me fuck you. I need to cum in you so much."

Monica giggled. "Class dismissed," she said, then guided him inside her impossibly tight, wet, welcoming pussy. "Time for recess."

He only got a few strokes in before he erupted in a shuddering, muscle-clenching orgasm. Monica was set off easily enough as well. It was okay, though; when their climax subsided, they had more than enough energy and desire to keep right on going.

Casey lay back and took in the beauty of her through all of his senses as she rode him in luxury. He breathed in deeply, smelling her sweat, her breath and her sex. He heard the soft moans and grunts of happiness as if every one of them lent some dearly-sought approval. His eyes stayed open most of the time as she fucked him, filling him with the sight of her lovely face and glorious chest, though he frequently had to close his eyes and just soak in the feeling of her skin against his and the warm, tight slide of her cunt over his cock. Her kisses, too, filled his sense of taste with wonder, though there was one other taste he longed for.

Again, she seemed to read his mind. "You belong to me," she grinned evilly.

"Yes."

"You're my man. My strong, sexy soldier, and I fucking own you."

"Yes," he smiled, feeling no shame in embracing it. "I love you for it, Monica. I'm yours."

"Good boy," she smiled back. She reached up around his head to grab at the plush pillows and sank all the way down on his cock, gesturing for him to lift his head so she could prop it up under the cushions. Then she shifted back up a bit, still keeping his cock partly inside her as she brought her breast to his mouth. Her arms slid gently around his neck. She brushed her fingers over his head, whispering to him in soft, nurturing tones, "I'll take care of you, Casey. Just let go. I'm here, baby."

He licked and nibbled at her erect nipples, and soon he tasted the wonderful milk within. "Just let it happen, baby," she murmured soothingly. "I'm here for you. I know what you want. I'm here for you."

Casey drank. It tasted every bit as good as the honey from her cunt, the warmth of her kiss. He realized, from her breath and her subtle moans, that this intimacy felt about as wonderful to her as his cock inside her. Slowly, lovingly, Monica fucked him as he sucked from her breast, eventually offering up the other in turn when he wanted more. They came together, semen and juices mixing freely. There was lust, comfort, solace and love.

"Save this for the special ones, Casey," she smiled softly as he drank from her breast. "Only the special ones."

Passion eventually abated. They lay in one another's arms, still joined together but merely content to remain engaged. Casey never softened. Monica never ran dry.

"This is wonderful," he murmured to her, stroking her hair. "I could make love with you forever."

"Oh, you'd be missing out on the rest of the world," Monica smiled. "So many other lovely women."

"Keep 'em," Casey shrugged. "I just want you. How could I ever want anyone else? You're amazing. And I—I mean, I'm not trying to judge you, you can do whatever you want, I just...can't imagine anything being this good."

His lover gave him a skeptical smile. "You're sweet," she said, kissing him and then sitting up, driving his cock deeper into herself once more. Her hands roamed over his chest. "Casey, I swear on my life, you've got the most amazing cock I've ever felt. Nobody's ever going to fuck me better than you—and you'll get even better with practice—but I'm not giving up playing around," she said.

"I know."

She looked hard in his eyes. Monica rode him softly, continuing their pleasure, and her hands kept moving around on his chest. "I'm going to fuck other men, Casey. Lots of other men. Women, too, when the mood takes me. But lots of men. I'm going to suck cock and swallow cum, and when I feel like it, I'm going to let them use me like a whore, Casey."

She was dominating him. He realized that. His heart pounded and his breath deepened, but above all the pleasure coursing through his dick and then through the rest of his body could not be denied.

"Sometimes several at a time," she continued, still fucking him in a slow, controlled grind. "Sometimes behind your back. Sometimes right in front of you, maybe. I don't know. It just feels good to know I can.

"Don't cum," she said, grinding on him a bit more. It was glorious pleasure; Casey had just been on the cusp. She teased him a moment longer, then reached for her phone. She keyed in only a couple of commands, then held it to her ear. "Come in now," she said, and then put it back on the nightstand.

"Monica?" he asked.

"It's time you joined the party for real," Monica smiled wickedly. "I've got a present for you." Then she rolled off of him. "Lay still. No touching yourself." Monica stayed on the bed but crawled to its other side, reaching for the bottle of wine and the glass on the other nightstand as he heard the suite's door open and then shut again.

"Mistress?" a woman's voice asked. Casey looked toward the sound. She was a tall brunette, with green eyes and a lovely figure highlighted by stockings, garters, a half-cup bra and no panties. Her well-groomed brown bush lay temptingly underneath the black lace frame of her garter. Casey's eyes went wide and his jaw dropped as Tori, the gorgeous driver of Monica's rented limo, stepped to the foot of the bed.

Tori glanced at him with obvious appreciation, even to the point of distraction, but she had clear desire for Monica, too. Monica, for her part, reclined on the pillows after pouring herself a glass of wine. She smiled at her driver in a show of beautiful, naked decadence.

"Tori, you look lovely," Monica said approvingly. She glanced at Casey. "Doesn't she?"

"Yeah," Casey answered after swallowing hard. For a moment he felt a bit embarrassed to be lying here naked like this right in front of her, but then he felt a swell of pride as he noticed how often Tori kept glancing at him. Pride and desire.

"Tori's one of mine, Casey," Monica explained, a soft, gentle tone in her voice. "She flew up here with me. I claimed her about a year ago. I want to give her to you."

He blinked. "What?"

"She's mine, and I want you to have her," Monica repeated patiently. Her smile told him she knew exactly how crazy this sounded. It was what she'd been talking about all along, and yet now there was someone else actually there hearing it. Participating in it.

Willingly, from the looks of things. Casey saw that Tori was very much aroused. Her chest rose and fell heavily, drawing attention to her hardened nipples. "Mistress," Tori breathed, "I want to do whatever you want, but I don't want to betray you."

Monica winked at Casey. "It's all just flavor. Sometimes I play girlfriend. Sometimes I play whore. Sometimes I play slave-mistress. I prepared her for this, just to make your first one fun and easy." She turned her attention to Tori. "Darling, you know I adore you. I want what's good for you. Casey's a wonderful man, and he might very well feel like sharing sometimes. He's mine just like you are. If he doesn't want you, I'll keep you all to myself. But if he does..."

The blonde dominant's gaze slid back to Casey. "You can smell her, can't you? Smell her desire. How much she wants it. I know you like her, Casey. I could tell right away. I knew you would, which is why I brought her."

The brunette simply stood, waiting with deer-in-the-headlights eyes. The shudder in her breath told Casey that this had her horribly turned on. Whether this was embarrassing to her or distressing in any way, it also felt very good. She seemed on the verge of orgasm.

"I want you to follow your instincts, Casey. Follow your urges. Follow your desires. Think with your cock," she smiled hungrily. "If you really don't want other women, that's fine. It won't change a thing between us. I love you, Casey. want you to do what makes you happy. So if you want Tori, you can have her." Monica raised the glass to her lips and said, somewhat tauntingly and somewhat lovingly, "She likes it from behind."

It was as if Monica had thrown a switch inside him. Casey rose from the bed, looking to Tori hungrily. He felt affection for her, strangely enough, but mostly just desire. Tori couldn't take her eyes off of him. She watched as he came close, looking him over like he was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.

"Do you really want this?" Casey asked in a voice barely above a whisper.

"I want you," she replied.

He looked back to Monica. She reclined on the bed with her drink in her hand, looking interested and utterly untroubled. "Be what you are, love," she encouraged him.

Casey reached up to caress Tori's face. She trembled, but turned into his touch, wanting more of it. He could feel her desire. Hear it. Smell it. He moved in to kiss her, softly at first, then with growing need. Tori accepted his kiss, drawing him in deeper and wanting more. She whimpered in a note of surrender.

It triggered something else within him.

His kiss grew ravenous, but then he pulled away and slipped around her. Tori gasped with need and excitement as Casey's hands came around her front, squeezing her breasts to her immediate pleasure. She all but melted into him, leaning back against his chest and letting him manipulate her tits as he kissed and sucked on her neck. Casey unfastened the clasp on her bra, sliding it off of her before he groped more.

The magnificent cock nestled between the cheeks of her ass drove her insane. It became obvious as she ground against it. The feeling was mutual; as she leaned her head back into his shoulder and her hair fell all over him in a light caress, Case could think only of fucking her and making her his own.

Casey pushed forward and down on her shoulders, bending her over the bed with a gentle yet unrelenting force. Tori let out another moan without the slightest hint of protest.

Casey's cock was still slick with Monica's juices. Tori was wet with her own. Her pussy, though tight, put up no real resistance. It offered only pleasure as Casey pushed into her.

They moaned together. Pressed together, came apart and then pushed together again. His hands came to her hips and he pulled her to him again and again, reveling in the touch of her tight round ass against his groin and the full-length silken squeeze of every inch of his cock.

Abject surrender colored her every moan. Spurred on, Casey fucked her like she was his possession, his conquest...his. He caused her no pain. He was only rough in that he was relentless. Casey felt so much affection for her coupling with his lust that it felt as if she were a longtime friend or a cherished crush.

But in all this, she was his. She knew it and loved it. His every sense told him so. It was a process, a journey her emotions went through as he fucked her, but without even really trying, he realized he was claiming her. He was dominating her, and she loved it.

"Oooh God, fuck me. Fuck me. I'm yours, Casey. Yours," she sang out as she came, hard and long, juices squirting out of her pussy and all over Casey with droplets bouncing everywhere.

He kept fucking. A lustful swelling arose in his groin, threatening to burst through his cock as he slammed into her mercilessly. Tori could barely hold herself up as he fucked her, and came all over again when he finally shot his hot spray of cum into her, spasm after spasm filling her up.

"Yes!" she screamed, throwing her head back in triumphant surrender. "Yes! Fuck! Oh yes!"

He finally slowed for a moment, still holding her hips against his, still burying himself into her. The haze cleared. She was his. He knew that now.

He saw Monica laying there on the bed, relaxing and watching him like a beautiful blonde goddess of lust. "Still want only me?" she smiled wickedly. "Or do you want to join the party?"

Casey felt his lust renewed. How could there be any other answer? "I want it all."

12