All Comments on 'Becoming Dominant Ch. 03'

by dirtysillythoughts

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Please, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This is a fun story so far!! Keep it up Please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you for a facinating story

What a wonderful read. Can't wait to see where you'll go with it. Hope you'll find time to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great theme

Has limitless possibilities

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great theme

Can't wait to see where this goes!

spankingfunforspankingfunforalmost 12 years ago
Dominant over all!

Casey and Monica as dominant lovers in all things with sex is my idea of the cream of life. That they will have any lover they want at any time and coerse regular people to really enjoy making you happy, which makes them deleriously happy is (while I cum) the life I need and want! This is one of the top stories of forever!! Thankyou while I cum again! Dirtysillyfhoughts is a very special writer!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more

please continue the story. I am loving it.

dirtysillythoughtsdirtysillythoughtsalmost 12 years agoAuthor
More is on the way!

So I'm about 6700 words in on the next chapter. No guarantees when it'll be done, but I am working on it when I have time. Thank you for all the feedback and votes! They certainly encourage me to keep at it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Suggestion

I wouldn't mind waiting longer if each reading was longer. Instead of two pages each, you should combine two entries into one. Otherwise, great story! Definitely keep it up.

-G

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Simply amazing.

I swear this gets better and better each chapter.

I agree that it needs to be longer, but I also know it's hard to turn out that much material so quickly.

Just know I'm loving the story, and am waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Really, really, really nice. I agree with everyone else about wishing each chapter were longer, but I'll take what I can get. Excellent reinterpretation of the usual definition of the dominant. Much more enjoyable than the typical humiliation and abuse scenario. I hope you write at least another 100 or so chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Feminist…

The story was doing great until you decided to destroy the fantasy by making your main character a feminist. Male feminists are universally creepy and disgusting and not even female feminists want anything to do with them. No genuinely dominant male would EVER lay claim to the title of feminist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous