Becoming Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chastity lifted herself off him after she regained her senses. Kenya was already lying on her back catching her breath. She motioned for Chastity to come closer. Chastity got on her hands and knees and stopped in front of Kenya. Kenya made a circular motion with her finger, signaling Chastity to do an about face. Chastity turned around and remained on all fours. Kenya sat up and grabbing Chastity's thighs, pulled Chastity back toward herself. Chastity and Kenya were now in a sixty-nine position. Chastity was getting her second taste of Kenya's pussy. Kenya felt Chastity's long pink tongue journey across her snatch with professional precision. Kenya never had cunnilingus performed on her like this before. A woman's touch was so much different than a man's. She stared up at Chastity's perfect pussy and returned the favor. The two women lovers were lip locked; oral to genital, that is. Chastity gently stroked the sides of Kenya's slit with her two thumbnails as she feasted with her lips and tongue.

Stefan let the ladies enjoy themselves a bit, and then joined them. The sight of Chastity's unbelievable ass and upper legs while she was in the doggy position was enough to make a man cum just by looking at her. Stefan couldn't resist. He got on his knees and positioned himself behind her. He caressed her ass cheeks with his hands and looked at her striking pink pussy lips. Putting the head of his trophy against her, he plunged his cock effortlessly into her well-lubed tunnel with one long, slow thrust while holding her hips. Chastity looked back and watched as his serpent disappeared between her ass cheeks. She enjoyed the full feeling she got as he entered her. She went back to work on Kenya's twat.

Stefan began a slow withdrawal and thrust cycle, sliding nearly all the way out, and then all the way back in, and so on. Chastity made oral sounds, muffled by Kenya's pussy. Kenya had the best view in the house. She started to get extremely turned on watching Stefan's cock slip in and out of Chastity's sopping wet hole. The tip of her tongue lightly brushed Chastity's swollen clit. Getting hotter by the second, Chastity placed her black mule-covered feet over Stefan's calves. She wanted all of this man inside her. Stefan slightly increased his pace. A light slapping sound could now be heard as his abdomen thumped against Chastity's derriere. Chastity raised her upper body a bit, resting on her elbows. Kenya raised her head a little, looked toward her own pussy and saw Chastity's breasts swaying to the rhythm of Stefan's humping. Kenya was in awe; a fucking cock above her, jiggling tits in front of her and an expert tongue on her pussy.

Chastity began meeting Stefan's thrusts by fucking him back, banging her ass against him. Kenya knew Chastity was getting close. She slid her index finger into Chastity's pussy and held it in, pressing it against Chastity's g-spot. She heard Chastity inhale suddenly. Stefan began drilling Chastity now, fucking her hard and fast while gripping her waist with his hands. He felt Kenya's finger on the underside of his cock as he fucked. The slapping sound was very loud now and Chastity's ass cheeks shook with each pummel. Chastity was breathing heavy and quickly. She was very near to another climax. Kenya and Stefan watched as Chastity's entire body began to quiver. Even her mouth was trembling. Stefan did not cease pumping for a second. About ten or fifteen seconds after her tremors began, Chastity began bucking and gyrating her hips uncontrollably and thrashing her head around. She gave way to a massive earth-shaking orgasm.

"Ooooh! Oooh! Oooh! AAAAHHHHHHH!! HAAAHHHH!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!! Ohhhhhh!!!' she cried out.

It seemed to last the better part of a minute. Her tidal wave of cum soaked Kenya's finger and Stefan's cock. Stefan did not stop humping until Chastity was calm again. He pulled out and Chastity's cum dripped down her thighs, which Kenya was all too happy to lick up. While licking away, Kenya's finger, which was still inside of Chastity, fucked Chastity's hole, causing tiny after-shocks of pleasure to ripple through Chastity's body.

To this point, Stefan still had not shot his load, but he wanted to, and now was as good a time as any. He got off the bed and stood up. The women followed and knelt before him on the carpeted floor, facing him. He offered his rigid cock, still drenched with Chastity's juices, to Chastity. Placing her hands one in front of the other around his shaft, she tilted his slick cock down toward her and started pumping it with both hands. Chastity turned her hands around his cock while simultaneously pumping the length of it. Kenya brushed her cupped palm under Stefan's balls, which were heavy with cum. Chastity was proceeding so enthusiastically it seemed she would pull Stefan's dick right off. The look on Stefan's face told Kenya he was about ready to explode. His cock suddenly seemed to swell even more. Stefan clenched his teeth and started making a fucking motion with his hips. With Chastity's hands still working their magic and Kenya's still rubbing his balls, a blast of hot cum flew out of Stefan's cock as he moaned loudly, splashing cum onto Chastity's chest and tits. The thumb of Chastity's top hand rubbed the underside of Stefan's cock head while the other hand continued stroking. Lots more cum shot out of his fat cock in fast spurts. Stefan sprayed Chastity with copious amounts of thick hot cum in a seemingly never-ending orgasm. She was covered from her neck to her navel.

When Stefan finally stopped shooting, Kenya rubbed the warm white cum all over Chastity's wonderful breasts, kneading them at the same time. Kenya then lowered her head and sucked Chastity's cum-covered tits, taking some of the cream into her mouth. Chastity, meanwhile, was busily cleaning off Stefan's softening dick, licking the end and running her closed lips up and down his shaft. Both women turned to each other and pressed their lips together in deep passionate kisses with their tongues transferring cum from one mouth to the other and back again.

Kenya then looked up at Stefan, winked and said "Best one yet, baby?"

"Yea babe........best on yet!" he replied.

Stefan and Kenya embraced and engaged in a long passionate kiss as they always do after a threesome. Something they did to let the other woman know that this was a bond not to be broken and this experience was all about them. As selfish as this may seem it was the truth. They broke from their kiss when they heard the front door shut. They looked around the room to find that they were all alone. Stefan and Kenya also notices that every article of clothing that she come over with was also lying on the floor in the living room. Stefan heard the unmistakable roar of a V-12 engine ball off down the street and his Sweetback CD blasting!

"Thinks she be back for these?" Kenya asked with a grin on her face as she held up Chastity's panties.

They both broke out in laughter and said together "She'll be back!"

12