All Comments on 'Becoming Veronica Ch. 03'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What?

Ok ilike the story and where this story comes fomr but at the same time i'm thinking "what a fuckin slut!" i mean come on, this girl ha sno morals and she's a goldigger for that matter. the writing is good but still the character bugs the hell out of me. its good that she knows what she wants form life but the way she acts screams class a whore. angelo character sounds good but neeeds some work too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WAT A SLUT

i dont know if u want ur readers to like the girl or not but seriously this girls is a typical goldigger. I mean come on shes a major slut that has no feelings and making blonds look so bad. at this point i'd be happy if the "italian stud" dumps her ass or puts her in the one of those brothels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
elevator

Really enjoying this story. The romance as much as the sex.

Kind of wondered if in the 20's there would have been an elevator operator?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beautifully written romance story

This chapter continues immediately from the previous one, and what is notable about it is the care with which the author develops the plot. The story unfolds with great depth and feeling, and does not suffer from the brevity and haste which is characteristic of too many stories of this genre. This chapter is especially fine, and this author has a true talent for writing great romantic stories. Exceptional work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
746 Followers
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES