Becoming Who I Am

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
khubby
khubby
2 Followers

She began to move up and down my shaft, not too fast and not too slow, coating my cock with saliva and placing the most exquisite pressure on it with her lips as they moved deliberately over my flesh. I unconsciously moved both of my hands down and grasped the back of her head, not forcing myself into her but matching her own movements as she relentlessly sucked me. I could feel her moaning - I felt it more than heard it, felt the vibrations on my cock. She was obviously enjoying this too, and that though raised my arousal to an even higher level. It felt like we were moving as one person.

After just a couple of minutes I could feel myself getting close to cumming. Not wanting to surprise her with that, in case she didn't want me to cum in her mouth, I raised my head and said her name. I'm not sure if she heard me or not, but she didn't change either the pace or intensity of the amazing blowjob she was giving me. After another minute I felt my cock tighten as my load of cum boiled up into my urethra, and a short second later I was there.

Jenny didn't miss a beat. She kept bobbing her head up and down as I came, taking all of my cum into her mouth with no gagging, no hesitation. My cock kept pumping cum into her as her lips tightened around the shaft, not letting any of my milky jizz out. I was in a swoon of pleasure like nothing I had ever felt before. I don't know if every guy remembers his first blowjob so vividly, but what Jenny did for me that night has never faded from my mind.

After about a minute of sucking every last drop out of me Jenny let my cock slide out of her mouth and raised her head to look at me. She slithered up towards my face, grinding her pussy against my leg again as she did. I smiled at her and said "wow' as she smiled back at me. The without warning her lips were on mine and we were kissing again, but now when she slid her tongue into my mouth I had my first taste of cum, my own at that.

Jenny's kiss was filled with passion and she just kept pushing her tongue against mine, clearly wanting to share as much of my load with me as she could. With both of my hands I reached and caressed her ass through the light fabric of her skirt, holding her close as we lay there on the grass under those trees in the moonlight.

And now here I was 11 years later standing in the same spot, remembering Jenny. I had broken off my raking while I savored these memories, and now I leaned the rake against the trunk of one of the trees and stretched. My cock was hard, and I unbuttoned my jeans and slipped my hand inside, running my fingers across the smooth freshly shaved skin. I had shaved earlier in the shower, leaving myself completely free of any hair down there. After the shower I had slipped on the new pair of silk panties I had bought at Victoria's Secret the day before, rose colored with a broad lacey waistband.

I felt naughty and sexy wearing those under my jeans, and I was just starting to close my fingers around my cock, luxuriating in the feel of silk against and around my balls, when I heard Sarah's car pull into the driveway. I quickly pulled my hand out of my pants and buttoned myself up, not wanting to be caught by my sister as I was rubbing one out. I grabbed the rake and headed toward the house. As I was reaching the back door I caught sight of Sarah hurrying through the kitchen carrying a couple of bags and headed for the stairs. I thought nothing of that as I got myself a glass of water at the sink.

I was still feeling horny as I sat at the kitchen table and waited for my sister to come back downstairs, wondering where she had been these last few hours. I remembered my haiku, and words started rolling through my head again as I tried to complete it.

to be continued...

khubby
khubby
2 Followers
12