Behind the Green Veil Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson was screaming, yelling my name as a torrent of his seed splashed inside of me. With his dick so deep down my throat, the first spurts shot straight into my chest. He felt me pushing back but this time he knew I was no longer trying to get away, only trying to make sure that not all of his cherished cream shot past my taste buds. My windpipe still cut off, breathing was only a distant third priority.

The grip on my head relented to let me back off a bit and breathe but no sooner had I taken two spurts on my tongue than my nose was full of his pubic hairs again. Over and over he drilled my face as his yells turned into grunts and moans. I swallowed, gagged, drooled, and tried to breathe. Once his head became too sensitive his balls stopped slamming into my chin and he tried to gently move me away. That's when I went into revenge mode. Looping my arms around his thighs I held on tight and tortured his drooling tip with my tongue. He cried out in the meadow all over again, clawing desperately and trying to get my mouth away from his glans.

At that point my conscience finally regained consciousness and I remembered that someone just might have been watching me perform that lewd act upon him. But before my horror and shame could fully set in Jackson flipped me over and threw my dress up over my abdomen, exposing my naked sex to the skies.

On my back looking up at the puffy white clouds, Jackson pressed my legs up into my chest while he baptized his face in my drenched sex. This area of the park had those elusive flying squirrels, and they flew overhead as he buried his face in my folds, deep French kissing my pussy. His nose and upper lip massaged my clit but his tongue stayed deep in my hole for the longest time, gathering all the moisture from my pink inner walls and sucking it into his mouth. His strong hands gripped my legs just below my knees, holding my legs back against and spread in a demand of maximum access to my sex.

The air was filled with the sound of birds chirping in the trees and the sound of him greedily devouring my pussy, grunting in his feral hunger. I used my muscles to try and hug his tongue with each thrust, kissing him back with my pussy. Without direct clitoral stimulation by his tongue he had me in a holding pattern of continual bliss without relief. I tried to shift my hips and push my clit in his mouth but he held me firmly in place.

I realized he was doing it on purpose. If I came I would get too sensitive and push him away. By not letting me cum he could gorge himself on my smell and my taste and drink me to his heart's content, belly full. Occasionally he pulled his tongue out of me only to wipe his entire face in my pussy until it was all shiny and wet. At one point he stuck his nose directly in my hole to snort my musky nectar directly into his brain as if he were inhaling a potent drug. His raw and wild hunger for me made my pussy gush out her cream just that much more, and he lapped it up with a look of total bliss across his face.

My reservations flowed out of me with my leaking desire. Jackson seemed to know instinctively how to stoke that desire to a burning inferno. He knew when to tease me and when to indulge; when to deny giving me what I was too scared to admit I wanted until I was on the verge of begging, and then when to spoil me with his wicked tongue. He knew exactly how to extract the deepest passion from me, how to coax my sex into fluttering around his tongue while drooling shamelessly into his mouth. What he was doing to me left my own mouth dry, hungry only for a taste of him to quench my thirst.

One appetite satiated, Jackson turned me over and arranged me in a position that I could hold comfortably for a while. I felt vulnerable and exposed with my shoulders down on the blanket and my hips up in the air. His large hands began rubbing the cheeks of my ass, giving the muscles there a deep message. Strong fingers bit into my taut flesh, pulling, groping, until finally he spread my cheeks apart and held them open, staring at my pursed little star, tightly guarded with nervous tension. I felt the heat from his face as he drew closer, and goose bumps broke out all over me when I felt his warm breath blowing over both my holes. A sharp intake of air broke the silence of meadow.

"You filthy bastard," I whispered into the blanket realizing where he was smelling me. I felt my whole body turn red with embarrassment, tingling all over. My heart was beating out of my chest both with trepidation and anticipation.

-------------- Jackson ----------------

I studied her wrinkled little aperture nestled between the taut globes of her ass, trying to remember every detail in case I never saw it again. My lips searched out one of her cheeks, sucking the juicy flesh into my mouth before sinking my teeth into it. Her body shuddered as my touch met her flesh. Orkideh hissed at the sudden nip of pain then sighed as my tongue soothed it away. I repeated the same on her other cheek, my tongue laving her smooth flesh until both orbs glistened in the afternoon sun.

Planning on being there for a while, I adjusted my position to sit comfortably behind her. I paid full attention to every detail. Her golden olive skin slowly transitioned to brown around the lips of her sex and around the tinier orifice twitching nervously above, the melanin more concentrated there. Her labia were splayed open and plush with blood, exposing her pink insides that were shiny and glistening in the sun light. Her musky nectar oozed out to cover her entire vulva, indicating her excitement. Her smell was pungent in the air around us. I inhaled until my lungs were full, over and over, insatiable when it came to her.

"Such a tease," she whispered breathlessly.

I turned my full attention to that part of her that had consumed my every sexual fantasy for the greater part of four years. Those tightly pursed folds of flesh, a mix of browns and reds that made up her pursed little opening. I studied how the melanin in her skin became more concentrated toward the center. That lovely, musky little center that beckoned me and called to my soul, tense with conflicting nervous energies: fear, shame, nervousness, and a desire strong enough to make her brave them all.

Some people prefer pink assholes and find them aesthetically more pleasing. I loved the fact that the skin of her little pucker was brown, darker than the rest of her. Psychologically, it was more of a mind fuck: the brown hues a constant reminder of what that hole is usually used for, making it impossible to avoid thinking about the nasty and taboo nature of the act.

I wondered if I had a problem, if my overwhelming desire to kiss her deeply in this spot was an indication that I had become sick and twisted. Surely French kissing her tiny forbidden orifice would bring her pleasure but that didn't explain why -- from the moment I met her -- that my soul's deepest desire was to share this level of intimacy with her. It was the singular fantasy that fueled my strongest orgasms since I met her -- making love to Orkideh where we indulged every source of ecstasy and broke every taboo. Our affair was taboo of its own merit but giving me her ass to do with as I pleased, that was the biggest forbidden taboo of them all.

The Freudians believe that the anus is closely connected to the deepest recesses of the human psyche. I happen to agree with them. In that respect I didn't just want to fuck her ass. I wanted to love it, claim it, and make it my own. Her body she would return to Brian. I wanted her soul.

I gorged myself with the smell of her. My nostrils flared as the heady scent of her funky hole saturated my sinuses. In that narrow valley between her taut cheeks there was no hint of her perfume or her body moisturizer, just all her. Her musky, primitive aroma intoxicated my brain and made me crazy with need for her. I held her just out of reach while my eyes and nose drank her in, challenging myself to see how long I could wait before devouring her. My appetite for her was ravenous -- as well it should be after 4 years waiting. My eyes drew closed as I lost my struggle and my face moved closer to her flesh, irresistibly drawn by the pungency of her forbidden treasure.

---------------- Orkideh -------------

I was losing my mind with nervous anticipation before I felt the tip of his nose nuzzling the cleft between my cheeks. When he found his target he held it there pressed tightly against my most intimate place and continued to breathe me in. His lips were pressed right up against mine, and soon he began deep French kissing my pussy while his nose tried to burrow deeper into its smaller, tighter neighbor. It was as if he were trying to actually get his nose inside of me to take in more of my scent. If I had any morals left I would have been disgusted with both him and myself. Instead I leaked a steady stream of approval and excitement into his mouth. Soon he was rubbing his entire face in the cleft between my cheeks, wiping my anus across his every feature as he did my pussy earlier. I felt his eyelids bat across my little bud and I thought I would go crazy with need.

"Stop teasing me!" I hissed, barely audible to his ears.

He grunted in response and I moaned as I finally felt his warm tongue work its way up my crack to center on my tiny orifice.

"You want me to stop teasing you, baby?" he asked, mocking my growing need and frustration. His lips moved against my wrinkled skin as he spoke while his fingers pull me further open. Finally his tongue made contact with my tiny little folds and just about came undone. That first contact sent a nervous spasm through me that started in my sphincter and moved up my spine in a wave that made the hairs on my head stand on edge. The wave then moved back down my body until exiting through my toes while my legs kicked out my nervous energy.

Jackson took long, slow licks across my hole, savoring what he found and going back for more. I squealed and beat my feet against the blanket. Broad strokes eventually became targeted jabs, circling about the center then trying to push inside. At first my panicked sphincter held tight against his demand at entry. Then I began to relax, allowing just the slightest breach. If there was any feeling in the world as deliciously naughty as a tongue probing at your backside, I couldn't remember it. My whole body tingled as every nerve ending in me came alive.

My tight little orifice began to open up to his tongue like a thirsty flower opening its petals to catch the rain. He took advantage of my relaxation to push in deeper. With his lips pressed in an airtight seal around my anus he sucked at my funky little hole while his tongue wiggled around inside. It was the dirtiest and most perverse thing I could ever imagine. It was also wickedly and exquisitely pleasurable. In my mind I was disgusted but my body betrayed me as I felt myself pushing back into his face, trying to get more of his tongue inside of me. I surprised myself, my ass just as insatiable for him as he was hungry for it. My toes curled and my pussy gushed against his chin with every thrust of his tongue deep into my funky depths. I looked underneath me and saw a trail of my juices dripping down his neck across his Adam's apple.

The kinky bastard sucked at my dirty little orifice with abandon, as if he was hungry for all the earthy flavors inside. I was scandalized but it felt so good I couldn't bring myself to make him stop. I knew I was empty and clean -- he had cleaned me thoroughly himself that morning -- but the perverse and taboo nature of it gave me a wicked thrill and fresh goose bumps broke out all over my flesh. I didn't think an asshole could ever be clean enough for a person to do what Jackson was doing to me yet here he was indulging in it, indulging in me -- in a public park no less! I swooned at the thought.

I could try to lie to myself but he knew this was what I secretly wanted. He knew that when we last saw each other four years ago he had sparked a desire inside of me for him to penetrate deep into my psyche and break through these ultimate taboos I had grown up with. He knew by how wet I got as he told me about his perverted dream and the hot sex we had afterward. And he knew that the only safe space for me to experience it was with him.

I could have told Brian that I was curious about ass play and asked him to do these things to me, with me. But Brian was a breast man, not an ass man. Brian might agree and be up for trying it, but Jackson was tongue-fucking my ass like his life depended on it, sucking on my hole like it was his favorite meal. That just wasn't in Brian's heart. Jackson ate my ass like it fed a deep and starving part of his soul, just as he had done with my pussy that first night. Smelling and tasting me in my most intimate places was a spiritual thing for him and I was moved almost to tears to think of how similar we were in that respect. It was the kind of connection I craved most in a partner. It was the kind of connection I was missing.

I pushed my ass back into his face harder and tried to relax my sphincter muscle as much as possible to let more of his tongue inside of me. His large, strong hands took a commanding grip of my cheeks, spreading them apart as wide as possible and pulling my ass back into him. His hot breath grew faster with his excitement, blasting out of his nostrils up my crack which sent tingles up my spine. Meanwhile, his rough chin stubble lightly scratched the tender sensitive skin in the cleft of my ass, the contrast making my whole body shiver. Every single nerve ending from my clitoris to the top of my ass crack was on fire.

Deep groans of satisfaction echoed through the meadow, sometimes his and sometimes my own. Obscene noises escaped from his lips as he slurped at my dark passage. I was lightheaded with how good it felt to have his thick tongue probing me so deeply, its tip circling the inner walls of my rectum finding sensitive nerve endings I never knew existed. If Allah truly intended this to be sinful there is no way he should have made it feel this good, I thought. I concentrated hard, trying to use my muscles back there to reciprocate the deep French kiss I was receiving. I flexed my anus, sucking at his tongue with my sphincter and pulling it deeper into my depths. He loved my body's response to him and increased the intensity of his ministrations -- if that was even possible -- devouring my ass shamelessly.

A bit of nervousness and apprehension flashed through me as I contemplated exactly what it meant that he was doing this to me. I wondered if I had the courage to return the favor to him, and if he would even want that? I felt I should -- not out of obligation -- but simply because I didn't want to hold anything back with him this time and I wanted to make him feel as good as he was making me feel and more. I wanted to be the best he'd ever had. Not because of my ego but because I couldn't give him the lifetime of love I felt that he deserved, that -- deserved. Since I couldn't give him a lifetime of love, I wanted to give him the love of a lifetime. But just the thought of it I found disgusting even though the feeling was divine. Sure, he had cleaned me thoroughly when we showered together that morning, but it was still an anus we were talking about here. I seriously doubted that I would have the courage to try such a thing and not gag.

But that wasn't what I was most afraid of. I was most afraid because I knew he was going to take my "other" virginity after this. I knew that anal sex was his secret kink. I learned that when we first met on the plane three years ago and I spotted the pornographic movies on his laptop. They all had anal sex themes. It was why I got so nervous during our first shower together when he tried to put his finger in me and wash me back there, and why I couldn't let him stick his tongue in my ass the first time he tried it that next morning.

It wasn't because I didn't like it. It was sinfully pleasurable in the way that the sweetest fruit is always that which is forbidden. But I feared what he would want next and I knew I didn't have the willpower or the desire to say no. I wanted to experience all he had to give me but I knew that there was no way that I could go back to Brian and look him in the eye knowing that I let some relative stranger who I had just met on the plane completely deflower my ass the way Jackson was about to do now, under the great blue sky in a public park! Because I had denied myself then, that secret desire stayed with me through these past few years, haunting my inner thoughts with unfulfilled need. He knew I was lying when he asked me if I enjoyed him kissing me back there after I scrambled away from him. That lie had finally caught up with me.

The feeling of two of his fingers sliding into my pussy while his tongue continued to worship my smaller hole brought me back to the present. "Oh fuck," I moaned as his two digits began giving me a deep pussy massage while his lips remained locked in a deep French kiss with my anus. I looked underneath me and saw him crouched between my spread legs as he dined on my asshole and that's when I saw it. His shaft bobbed in front of him, rock hard again without receiving any physical stimulation. The entire head of his dick was shiny with all the pre-cum oozing out of it, a line of "drool" hanging from its tip. My mouth watered and I wished I could take him in my mouth while he did this to me. I reached back to get some of pre-cum on my fingers then slurped them into my mouth loud enough for him to hear.

That's when it dawned on me that the immense pleasure I was feeling was almost incidental to this lewd act as far as he was concerned -- he was eating my ass for his own enjoyment, as if he -- to taste me there. I felt my pussy gush at the realization that he was so into me like that, that he craved such a deep level of intimacy with me. The emotional intensity reverberated through my lower body with every thrust of his tongue.

His tongue didn't just go in and out of me. With every thrust he forced his face into my crack as far as it would go while his tongue swirled around inside me, searching, reaching, driving me crazy. My forebrain screamed revulsion at such a repulsive act. When his thumb began massaging my clit in time with his fingers pressing deep in my pussy, all the stimulation to the pleasure center of my brain closed the door on such protests.

He brought me to the brink and held me there in delicious torture. I began rutting my ass back into his face, now desperate for the orgasm to which he had brought me so close. Panic overcame me as suddenly his mouth and fingers were no longer where I craved them and he was quickly flipping me over on my back. I pulled my legs up instinctively, grabbing them behind my knees to hold them up on my chest, opening myself completely to him. I nervously wondered if this was the moment that he would take my ass with his cock and use it for his continued pleasure. Instead, he dove back in with his mouth and this time looked me dead in the eye as his tongue forced its way back inside my anus and licked circles around my inner ring. My hands went to caress his face and snaked through his woolly hair as he feasted on me with a dreamy look. The feeling was too exquisite, and my toes curled above my head at the wicked sensation. Then suddenly his mouth moved up to capture my clit as his slimy fingers that were in my pussy found their way to my ass.

Jackson began to move his middle finger within the snug confines of my anus. Slick with my juices and his saliva his digit slid right into me and curled upwards while he whipped my clit with his tongue. I saw stars. When he felt my hole relax enough he added a second finger, dilating my nervously constricted ring wider and wider. My back arched and I felt my body being lifted, elevated by the rush. Higher and higher I went until finally my orgasm crashed into me, slamming me back down onto the blanket and wracking my body in spasms.