Behind the Green Veil Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I tell you a secret?" he asked softly.

"Anything," I moaned, bringing my fingers back to run through his course hair.

"I dreamed of sharing this intimacy with you from the moment we met," he whispered, sliding his tongue into my ear and making me squirm. I squeezed him with my ass appreciatively.

"Well, since we're confessing secrets..." I hesitated for a bit then blurted it out. "I have fantasized about giving myself to you completely, every day since the day we parted," I admitted, turning my head to take his tongue in my mouth. With his whole weight on top of me, one of my breasts in each of his hands, he slowly started grinding his solid pole into my hungry little aperture again. I shamelessly groaned my appreciation.

The feeling of complete helplessness and possession, the closeness... my pussy creamed the blanket below us, widening the wet spot under my hips. His surging blood continued expanding his turgid shaft in my bowels, a split second behind the thumping of his beating heart that I felt through my back. We stayed like that for a minute with him holding me tight and kissing me while his dick throbbed deep in my colon. It felt exquisite but his slowed thrusts had put my approaching orgasm on hold. My now scandalously hungry orifice wanted to feel his powerful thrusts slamming into me again. Finally he broke the kiss and cleared his throat, bringing me back to his earlier request.

"Now, you were saying something?"

"Come on, baby," I pleaded, but we both knew it wasn't what I said earlier in Farsi. Jackson began to pull out of me and I tried with all my might to squeeze him tight and trap him in my ass, but when his crown slipped past my ring I panicked and relented.

"Please don't stop fucking me," I said breathlessly.

"What'd you say?" he teased, halting his withdrawal.

"Fuck me, my love. Fuck my tight, dirty little ass," I gasped, sucking the head of his cock with my sphincter muscle for emphasis. "Fuck it hard."

He came back down on me with his entire weight and slammed his full length back into my ass. He worked his arms underneath me to grab hold of my shoulders for leverage then started fucking the shit out of me. He took my ass and owned it, forcing my body to acquiesce to his will.

Again I was reminded to be careful what I wish for. I thought I wanted him to fuck me harder but as he began to lose himself and his cock claimed deeper territory in my intestinal tract I wondered if my body would survive the pounding onslaught he was dishing without permanent damage.

He lifted himself and brought each hand to push down onto my shoulders, both to hold me in place and for added leverage on his thrusts. His full weight upon me had me pinned as he punished my poor little anus, lost in his pleasure. My eyes flew open wide as I felt the full power of his thrusts and his dick slammed into me much deeper than it had before.

He wasn't slamming into my ass in a straight in and out motion. Jackson leaned into me at the end of every stroke, centering his full weight at the fulcrum of his hips, making sure my ass was fully impaled with each thrust. Each impalement put pressure on my diaphragm, forcing deep grunts out of my lungs each time his rigid flesh invaded my bowels.

I could barely breathe as he began to maniacally lunge into my tight little star. I feared my flesh would surely tear as his dick rutted wildly in my rectum. The deeper he probed the more of my secrets he revealed until my true most private self was on full display -- moaning my appreciation at being made into his dirty little whore.

Unintelligible babble escaped from his mouth interlaced with urgent commands to give him my "tight little ass." I did as commanded -- had no choice, really. I could tell he had reached that point of no return and I couldn't stop him if I wanted to. I didn't want to, but all I could do was grab the blanket and hold on for dear life.

It was exhilarating yet scary as hell all at the same time. His orgasm was close and I felt his shaft swell even bigger as his explosion neared. I screamed at the added stretching of my anus, certain that my flesh would need stitching. Yet still, I wanted more.

My body possessed, I somehow found the strength to start rutting back against him, forcing my ass up to take him at the deepest angle. I felt a hand underneath me rubbing my clit furiously and I realized it was my own. He knew I was close so he began grinding his cock into me at every down stroke. A deranged, guttural groan came out of me. It was immediately followed by another, only deeper than the last, a possessed gurgling emanating from the most secret recesses of my psyche. A second later I felt a damn burst from within. Looking underneath me, I saw a gentle torrent streaming down off his swinging balls.

When he felt me explode beneath him Jackson grabbed my hair, pulling my head back as he slammed into me even harder. "Yes, you sexy bitch" he whispered, "cum on that dick in your sweet ass." Shocked at being so turned for being so rudely called out of my name, I came again, tearing apart, exploding from the pleasure as my sphincter spasmed around his shaft. Then he was growling, yelling at the top of his lungs above me as his orgasm overtook him. He pressed his cock all the way into me and held it there as his seed burst inside me. He flooded my ass with his cum, painting my bowels in his spunk, soothing the tender walls of my rectum that he had fucked so raw, marking the territory as forever his own.

I felt every detail. I felt his cock expand and relax, expand and relax, swelling with every surge. I could feel the cum travel up his shaft before exploding out of his head. I could also feel the muscles twitching at his base and I could feel the blood surging through his veins. I could feel every gush of his hot cum splashing up into my colon and I could feel the head of his cock through the rectal wall throbbing against my g-spot. Our bodies made lewd squishing noises as his dick resumed slicing through my now flooded passage.

The most paradoxical feeling overcame me at that moment. One the one hand, in having such a mind-numbing orgasm from his cock slamming so deeply and mercilessly into my ass, my body never felt so completely owned by another human being. On the other hand, I had never felt so free and liberated. He had made me into his dirty little anal whore and made me love it.

Having an orgasm from anal sex was a completely different experience than having one from oral or vaginal sex. First was just the shock. I had decided to give Jackson my ass for his pleasure and for the joy I took from pleasing him. I expected it to be intimate and had faith that he would be tender with me and try not to hurt me, but I never imagined that I would or could have my own orgasm from it. I was wrong on both counts, dead wrong. He was tender to begin with but the end was anything but gentle as he rammed my ass mercilessly as his orgasm overtook him. I had to admit that I loved that most of all. Then there was the fullness, the indescribable feeling of being overwhelmingly full of someone you care so deeply about, hard and throbbing inside you, feeling how much turned on they get for you.

After the shock there was the shame. There's that part of our upbringing that we can never quite shake that reminds us that good girls don't let boys fuck them in the ass, and they certainly don't like it. And after coming down my throat earlier, my entire GI track was flooded with his seed. So I couldn't help feeling like a dirty whore as my body thrashed about underneath him, wracked with spasm after spasm from how hard I was coming.

There was no way to hide it, no way to pretend that I wasn't having the most intense orgasms of my life. That realization made me feel all the more like a dirty whore, knowing he was watching me convulse underneath him with his throbbing cock still pressed deep into my dark passage. But strangely, feeling like a dirty whore only made my orgasm stronger, feeling safe that I knew Jackson wasn't judging me. I knew the intimacy we were sharing was sacred to both of us, and that this act -- now my life's deepest secret -- would remain only between us. Yes, the irony occurred to me that my life's biggest secret was taking place openly in a public park. That just added to the exhilaration.

Finally, there was the sheer intensity of the experience. Because I could feel every little detail with him in my ass as compared to my pussy, it made the intimacy of the experience all the greater and also added to the intensity. The air around us had even started to reek of the combined smell of sweat, my pussy, and what can only be described as the unique musky smell of anal sex. In the end, the sensory overload was all too much for me. I came unabashedly, shamelessly, crying out for him.

When our orgasms finally subsided I indicated that I needed him to pull out of me. I could definitely feel that my anus had taken some abuse, and she needed a rest. I could hear the mess we had made as he slowly pulled his dick out of me. I turned around and saw that his cock was dripping with our juices, a frothy ring covering his base. He collapsed on top of me and wrapped me in his arms, looking deep into my eyes. I caressed his face as we just stared at each other for a moment, catching our breath. He was sweaty and my nipples slid across the hairs on his chest, bringing a shiver down my spine. We didn't have to say a word, telling each other with our eyes just how special that experience had been for both of us.

Finally our lips came together. The kiss was soft, slow, and very tender -- exactly the opposite of the frenzied intensity with which we had just been fucking. Yes, we had been fucking. He started out making love to me but in the end he had been fucking my ass, hard and raw. I could still feel him back there, slightly sore from the pounding he had given me, but it was a wonderful soreness that I wouldn't have traded for anything.

"What did you just do to me, Jackson?" I wondered out loud.

For the longest time we just lay together and cuddled. When we stopped sweating and got a little chilly, we pulled the blanket over ourselves. Eventually I needed to do something about the mess that was starting to leak out of me. I asked Jackson to hand me the shredded material of my ripped panties to wipe up and he looked at me like I was crazy. I suppose he had other plans for those. Luckily, I had a few tissues in my purse. They would have to do. We walked back to the car in silence, just holding hands. I was in a daze, with a wad of tissues stuffed up my backside to stop my leaking.

It was our last night. Unlike the last time when it came down to our last hours together, this time instead of becoming tense and distant with each other, Jackson wouldn't let me go or stop kissing me. We stopped off on the way home to get some food to take back to the hotel. After eating and a bath together, we just cuddled up and kissed for the rest of the night, barely saying a word.

--------------- Jackson ----------------

When I awoke the next morning I had a flashback to that fateful flight home from Malaysia four years ago that brought Orkideh into my life and into my heart. I remembered the torrent of emotions I went through over the next 48 hours after boarding that plane: my initial malaise at coming home to a darker, meaner U.S.; the pure joy of meeting Orkideh and falling in love with her; the intense let-down from learning that she was engaged; the fright from being chased by Iranian agents; the rush at giving into our passion; and then the heartbreak of letting her go. Loving her gave me hope that maybe, just maybe, love can conquer all the obstacles that lay before us. It was a hope that was all but crushed upon learning of her marriage.

She stirred from sleep and reached for me, interrupting my thoughts. We held each other tight until the need to pee overtook us both, and I let her go first. After the toilet flushed I heard the sound of her brushing her teeth and I couldn't wait any longer. I barged in the bathroom and started peeing while she had a mouth full of toothpaste.

Orkideh giggled and stepped closer to watch me relieve myself. When I was done, she took a wad of tissue and dabbed the head of my penis. With just that slightest touch I grew hard. I hurriedly brushed my own teeth and then we rushed back to bed, making love softly, then harder, then softly again. We both cried the whole time.

We showered and dressed, both of us more mature this time and not getting angry with each other to mask the pain from the fact that we were saying goodbye. We drove to the airport just holding hands, quietly affirming our love with the occasional squeeze and caress.

Orkideh insisted on sharing our final kiss in the car before we walked into the airport. Her other family members were flying in that day, her husband's plane would land in an hour, and she couldn't take the risk of being recognized. When she walked me from the car to the security checkpoint her hijab and sunglasses were once again hiding her features.

When she left me at security all she could do was squeeze my hand. There was more emotion in that squeeze than most people get in full body contact. I saw two little rivulets of moisture roll down her cheeks from underneath her sunglasses and I lost it, pulling her into me. I held onto her for the longest time, burying her face in my chest and kissing the top of her head. It was the best I could do to try and keep her hidden.

Wading through security and walking to my gate I came back to my thoughts of that morning. I couldn't really say that I had hope, knowing that I wouldn't see her again. But I wasn't so depressed, either. Love hurts, but she was worth the pain.

I sat down on the plane a felt my phone buzz. It was a text message from Orkideh. "What are your plans for Memorial Day weekend?"

--------------- --------------------