Behind the Green Veil Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I screamed out to the sky with the sweet release as convulsions wracked my body. Jackson wrapped his one free arm around my thigh and held onto me for dear life as my body thrashed about. I could feel his strength as he somehow managed to keep his lips around my clit. He stayed on it until the feeling became too intense and I began trying to push his face away. He perceptively dropped his mouth lower to cover the entrance to my pussy and began to suck out my gushing juices, moaning appreciatively as he gulped down my nectar.

After my body calmed down he slowly drew his sticky fingers out of my ass and sniffed them, closing his eyes, relishing my stink. I watched horrified. He moaned as my darkest scent filled his lungs and then he kissed a trail up my body. His lips rained light kisses up my belly and between my breasts, then around my neck to my ear.

"You were absolutely delicious," he growled deeply then kissed a line along my jaw bone just up to my lips and then stopped without actually kissing me there. Perhaps he saw the worried look on my face and so he just stayed there looking deep into my eyes, a few inches just above my face. I saw a look of deep affection there, but there was also a knowing look he was giving me, as if he knew what I was going to do next. I didn't even know what I was going to do next! Did he know me that well?

As if proving him right, my nose slowly drifted toward his mouth as I began to nervously sniff him. A pungent aroma greeted my senses though my biggest fear was unrealized. The whole lower half of his face was wet and it reeked with the smell of what he had been doing. I could smell my pussy on him but there was a funkier, muskier smell overpowering that. It was a kinky smell of ass but not a dirty one. It was very different from the smell of my pussy, though definitely in the primitive, sexual family of pheromone-laden scents that spoke directly to the lower half of my body. Had he cleaned me that well and had my fears been truly unfounded? As if sensing my disbelief he opened his mouth to let my nose investigate further.

I got closer, intimately pushing my nose directly into his mouth and smelling inside. My senses were greeted with the same musky smell of my pussy and my ass, but none of the dirty smell of which I was so afraid. My fears and defenses broke down as I nuzzled my nose in his mouth. He let his tongue dance along the entrance to my nostrils and I pulled away.

"That tickles," I laughed, then quickly pushed my lips into his to finally take the kiss we both craved. I kissed him deeply, wanting to share all the kinky flavors of our love that his mouth had to offer. Our tongues danced together as he shifted his weight on top of me and his dripping erection found the entrance to my hungry pussy and slid inside.

He made slow, passionate love to me while lying on my back with my ankles up over his shoulders, grinding his cock deep in my gooey pussy while his tongue danced in my mouth. My heart was pounding in my chest with both excitement and nervousness and I knew he could feel it. I stopped kissing him long enough to lick his face clean then slid my tongue back into his mouth. We weren't racing toward an orgasm at that point, just relishing being together and the sensation of each other's bodies.

I knew what he was doing -- giving me time to mentally prepare for what was to come next. Having him in my pussy was like being home and I could just relax and take him there. He took his time, giving me all the time I needed. When the beating of my heart calmed down we both knew that I was ready. Without exchanging a word he stopped thrusting in me and pulled his swollen dick out of my drenched sex. We held eye contact as I reached down between us and grabbed hold of his slimy cock and moved his swollen mushroom head down to where he needed me most.

I didn't have to tell him to go slow -- I knew he wouldn't hurt me. He gently caressed my face and kissed me tenderly as he began to push himself into my forbidden passage. At first he got nowhere. My body tensed and my anus clamped tightly shut.

"Relax, my love" he said softly, cupping my face in his right hand. He caressed my cheek tenderly as he looked deep into my eyes. I took a deep breath and felt my moist brown little hole begin to spread for him and we both let out a groan. A deep, animalistic grunt forced its way out of my lungs when his fat tip finally crowned past my tight muscular ring. He stopped with just his head lodged inside me, pausing to let me get used to the feeling.

I felt my sphincter flex anxiously around his "--," the head of his cock, twitching with fear and nervous excitement. Jackson groaned at the sensation of my tightness gripped strongly around his pulsing head. He felt much too big for my tiny little orifice and I felt it would be impossible to take him fully inside of me. We have an expression in Farsi, "--." It means 'a hippo's cock in your ass,' which was pretty much how I felt just then. I felt like I was being split wide open as his deliciously swollen dick staked its claim in my virgin hole. We were in a public park and a stranger could walk by at any moment and see how he was rudely violating me. Yet I was so consumed with excitement -- my body thrumming with horniness -- that I was unwilling to tell him to stop. For some strange reason I felt like I needed him buried deep down in my musky depths. I felt an intense and undeniable longing pulling at me from within, a longing for his heat, his pressure, for the sensation of being filled, even if it killed me.

His fingers had loosened me but my body continued to tighten from nervousness, making his further entry extremely uncomfortable and nearly impossible. I my flesh would start tearing, and again I doubted whether I could really go through with it. But his dick was so thickly greased with my shameless excitement that my virgin hole's tight resistance was futile. I grimaced at the sting of his continued violation, my body struggling to catch up to the resolve in my mind. "Try to relax and take deep breaths," he told me between soft kisses. I struggled to breathe deep enough as a million thoughts rushed through my head: fear, guilt, pain, and ...

He let go of my face and wrapped his arms around my head and shoulders, holding me tight to him. His furious heart beat reverberated out of his chest and into mine, giving voice to all the emotion between us that we were both so scared to speak. I realized in that moment that I had been holding my breath because of the feelings that we had not spoken. But I also realized in that moment that we didn't have to. We both felt it and we knew it, and with that knowledge I found my breath. I inhaled and exhaled deeply signaling my surrender, body and soul. The mental block removed, I felt my sphincter relax a bit which allowed his dick to continue its slow progression deeper into my musky channel.

His cock was thrumming with a powerful energy, hard and unbendable as it fought through the valiant resistance being put up by my anus. He stretched me with his girth; the skin of my anus forced wide open and pulled tight to accommodate his surge inside of me. Breath came as a struggle as he crammed more of himself into me and my body attempted to get used to the feeling.

There was more resistance when the head of his cock pushed through my rectum and came to the natural bend in my colon. But Jackson was relentless. The firm muscles in his thighs bulged with determination and pushed forward. Deep movements in my gut indicated that my insides were shifting, moving to get out of his way as he invaded deeper virgin territory, making a straight passage where no natural one existed. Every inch introduced my body to a new definition of being full.

I suppose that when one has to "go" really bad, one might feel full back there but that full sensation was nothing like this one. This was a throbbing fullness, a sexually charged fullness. More than just fullness, I felt impaled with a feral lust. The fact that I was impaled by my secret lover also made it a deliciously naughty and forbidden fullness, heightening our pleasure.

His fit within me was so snug that every detail of his cock was vivid in my mind, so much so that I could have drawn a picture. I could feel the vein that ran along the top of his dick as well as the one that ran underneath, the ring where his foreskin had been circumcised away, and the crown around his head. Every surge of blood pumping from his heart expanded his cock just the slightest amount and forced my hole open that much wider. It was incredibly intimate, feeling -- heart beat inside of -- body.

For all of his cool demeanor, his heart was racing with emotion. Feeling that one tiny bit of vulnerability from him was what I needed to lose the last of my mental reservations. I pushed my pelvis up into him to take his final inch. The dept of his penetration forced the air out of my lungs with a grunt. Curly hairs around the base of his shaft tickled my gaped little hole, giving me chills.

I tried to breathe but it felt like the head of his cock was pressed up against my diaphragm preventing me from filling my lungs with air. Still, he didn't start thrusting in me right away. Instead, he gave my body time to adjust to the intrusion while his tongue continued to slowly dance in my mouth. Finally he couldn't hold back any longer and began thrusting into me in slow, measured strokes. When he did I quickly learned that I had not actually taken all of him as each stroke of his shaft seemed to push a little deeper into me and the force behind his thrusts steadily grew in urgency.

Soon I found myself whimpering in despair every time he withdrew then sobbing with pleasure as he plunged in deeper, my flesh aching as he nudged into yet more virgin terrain. With my knees pressed up into my breasts and his chest pressed into the back of my thighs, Jackson made slow but passionate love to my ass with even, forceful strokes as our tongues remained entwined. A steady stream of excitement dribbled out of my splayed open pussy down into my ass cleft, keeping his shaft well lubed.

From his moans I could tell that he was enjoying me but to my dismay he remained in full control. He knew my body so well, knew to make love to me like this while my body got used to having him in me back there. But he also knew that stoking my fire like this would inevitably lead to me needing more. It was what I always needed from him, what probably got me off better than any other aspect of our love making: the feel of him losing total control inside of me.

I didn't have to say a word. When he sensed my need and my readiness he withdrew his tumescent shaft from my humid depths, shiny and dripping. I immediately felt a rush of cool air flow into my bowels through the gaped open hole that only seconds ago was a clenched little knot. His strong hands flipped me over like a little rag doll to put my full ass on display before him. I rose on extended arms but a strong hand at the small of my back pushed me down and positioned me so that only my ass was up in the air. Without thinking both of my hands reached back to spread and reveal my every secret, and I wondered when I had become such a good little whore. Cool mountain air blew across both of my exposed holes, making me twitch involuntarily. I heard a low growl rumble out of his deep chest as he studied me.

"Ooh, do that again."

"Do what?" I whispered, clueless as to what he wanted.

"Wink for me," he chuckled sinisterly, presumably at my innocence that he was taking.

I tried my best to do as instructed, mimicking the muscle movements of stopping my pee in full stream. Judging by his reaction, I must have done it right.

"So fucking sexy!" he hissed. I felt him move urgently and I thought he was going to ram right back into me but he didn't. I gasped in shock as I felt his tongue dart back down into me instead. He wedged his face deep in my cleft while he speared me. My anus now distended, I felt his tongue wiggling around in me much deeper than it had before, somewhere in my rectum where a tongue had no business being.

"Oh bloody hell!" I growled between gritted teeth. But before I could get used to the feeling he had pulled his tongue right back out, then slammed his rigid dick right back in.

Once he began to thrust fully into me the tickling of his hairs sent goosebumps up the crack of my ass and up my spine, all the way to my neck. His low swinging balls began to slap into my splayed open slit with every thrust, hitting my clit and becoming wet with my juices. It felt like his -- was somewhere up in my chest every time he bottomed out in me and I just felt wonderfully full of his delicious flesh, wonderfully full of him, wonderfully full of a heady mix of lust and love that was threatening to make me lose my head. Jackson wasn't just fucking my ass -- he was fucking my mind. I was high on the heated mental rush of my biggest taboo being brazenly violated in a public place.

The worst was when he withdrew after each thrust, leaving me feeling empty. Soon my body tried to take matters into her own hands to prevent each little disaster of emptiness. I wantonly began thrusting back into him in a willful display of my complete submission to being thoroughly sodomized. I was desperate to feel the fullness from each of his powerful thrusts. Every time he lunged deep inside of me my body spasmed to take an iron grip of his rigid flesh, squeezing him as tight as she could to hold him and keep him there. This just served to feed his raw lust, making him growl, and bringing his muscular hips crashing down into my buttocks at a faster pace.

Before long he was rutting into me and grunting incoherently, his huge balls slapping my wantonly splayed open and empty pussy. If his tongue had been sweet and loving to me earlier, his dick grew brutal. I was suddenly scared to death, fearful that my body couldn't take it. But at the same time, I had never felt more alive in my life.

The combination of his saliva and my pussy juice had me well lubed but as we began to sweat the addition of even more moisture caused the chorus of fucking sounds coming from behind me to reach a fever pitch. The most obscene squishing sounds reverberated throughout the clearing as he rammed in and out of my rectum. He began lunging into me so hard that I couldn't stay on my knees -- the force of his thrusts pushing me down on my stomach.

Jackson didn't miss a stroke and began pounding my ass into the ground. Deeper groans, two octaves lower than my earlier ones, began flowing incoherently out of my lips. I bit down into the blanket to mask the obscene noises I was making afraid my screams might draw an audience. My fists also clenched the polyester material.

In this position two things changed. With nowhere for my body to go to absorb his thrusts, the pounding he was giving me felt all the more powerful and overwhelming. More importantly, the angle in which he was entering my ass meant that each downward thrust pushed the head of his shaft right into that sweet, spongy spot on the front inside wall of my pussy.

Suddenly I felt myself being pushed toward an orgasm; one of those deep ones, far off in the distance that take a long time to arrive but that crash into you like a freight train when they come. For a spell, I couldn't think, talk or move. All I could do was just hang on for dear life and take being pounded as my legs flailed behind me. It was as if there was a dark pain deep within him, kept hidden from the rest of the world, that he needed to work out by fucking the shit out of my body's most guarded passage. Finding my voice, I started mumbling obscenities in Farsi, shocked at my body's reaction. He slowed his thrusts and brought his lips to my ear.

"No, not this time. As sexy as it sounds when you talk dirty in Farsi, for this I want to hear it in English."

I groaned in protest at his slowed thrusts. I wiggled my ass around his hardness, trying to get him to resume his pace. He wasn't having it.

"Tell me or I'll pull out," he threatened, knowing that I was loving it. But I knew that he was loving it just as much as I was, if not more, so I reasoned it was an idle threat. I repeated my obscenity in Farsi, dramatically accentuating the lustful desire in my voice, daring him to leave me. He thrust deeply within me one more time then pushed up on extended arms and began to slowly pull his sweet cock out of my hungry ass. I could feel the inner flesh of my rectal passage being pulled out with him as I desperately tried to hug him with my sphincter muscle and keep him inside. When only his head was left in me he paused and we both waited with baited breath. He blinked first; point for me.

"My God, Orkideh, this looks so fucking good, me inside you like this." His lust-filled eyes burned into my flesh as he took in the lewd sight of his dick sticking out of my ass.

"No fair," I pouted. "I wish I could see, too." He thought about it for a moment then reached over to where our clothes were piled, grabbing for his pants. I turned my head to see him pull away with his phone. Then I heard the click of the camera app as he took a picture of us. He handed the phone to me. God, what an erotic sight it was! I had seen my anus once before when I was a young teen, first taking a mirror to examine myself. I remembered a crinkled little star held tightly shut. What I saw now was gaped wide open to accommodate him, the skin just around the anus slightly darker than the rest of my olive complexion. Seemingly forced into my greatly expanded orifice was a steel veiny rod, his chocolate brown skin shiny with our juices. The bulbous tip was hidden inside of me and the rest of his shaft looked poised to slam down into my core.

It was embarrassingly pornographic, and it turned me on immensely. My sex grew sloppy with added excitement just from the sight. My body tightened my sphincter to squeeze him appreciatively as I handed the phone back to him. Wiggling my hips, I pushed back to let him know what I wanted. He took the hint and took a few more pictures as he resumed an agonizingly slow pace stroking in and out of my stretched little hole. Point two for me. When I felt his pubes again tickling my gaped open anus he took one final picture and handed the phone back to me.

I gasped as I scrolled through each successive picture. My body's visceral reactions to the pornographic images continued as Jackson brought his weight down on my back and began raining kisses against the side of my face. On the screen my crinkled little star stretched to grip him fiercely and I could see the tension in my tiny brown orifice increasing as he sank deeper into me with each progressive shot. The next picture made me gasp out loud. He had captured his cock withdrawing, pulling my insides out with him -- the focus zoomed-in close. The pink inner flesh of my rectal wall was hugging him, clinging to his shaft in a vain attempt to prevent its escape. A filthy, whorish desire welled up in me that I couldn't give voice to and my mouth watered. The damp spot on the blanket underneath my hips grew larger as my pussy wept tears of joy.

The final image of his cock buried down to its base in my ass actually caught my breath in my throat. I studied it intently as he watched my reaction over my shoulder. My once chaste little anus had wantonly devoured his shaft and made it completely disappear somewhere deep inside my bowels. All I could see was his course and curly pubes, slick with my juices and pressed tightly up against my impossibly stretched and distended hole. He could tell from the way my ass kept squeezing around him, hugging him while keeping his mushroom head throbbing somewhere deep in my abdomen, that the added visual of my ass being deflowered was turning me on immensely.