Behind The Potted Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would fit. I was with five other women at the Olive Garden when she came to our table to talk to a friend of hers. Well you know how that goes. We were introduced and she stood there for a good ten minutes while we all chatted. She's very nice and she's going to join our group for dinner in a couple of days."

"She is very nice. Very rich too."

"I got that impression, though she didn't flaunt it."

"She does get around and she knows an impressive number of people I've learned."

"Our world just keeps getting smaller."

I hoped she couldn't read my mind when I said, "I can't believe how small it's getting."

"Neal, I know it's none of my business, but what happened between you and Linda?"

"She did something pretty bad and I found out. I confronted her and she lied. In fact she lied more than once. Anyway, the end result was, I walked away. You can't have a solid relationship if one of you can't be trusted."

"I'm so sorry for you. You're right though, without trust, the relationship is doomed. I'm happy to say that Logan and I tell each other everything. No secrets."

"Then you two will last forever as a couple."

"Are you seeing anybody now?"

"You two, Alexis and my secretary."

"Sounds lonely to me."

"I really am doing okay. I'll get my head on straight one of these days and get on with my personal life."

"How are Jim and Brook doing?"

"Fine," I lied. "I haven't seen as much of them as usual, but that's my fault I guess. I did spend some time talking to Brook though." It struck me how amazing it is that someone can tell the truth and give an impression that doesn't resemble reality, or at least tell the whole story.

Chapter Twenty Three

I was just coming in from an appointment when I heard Nina say, "Wait a second he just came in." She covered the mouthpiece and whispered it was Alexis and nodded her head toward my office. I went in and dropped into my chair, grabbing for my phone on the move. "Hi Alexis, how's my pretty friend?"

"I'm fine honey. Listen, my accountant is on his way and he'd like to see my file. How much of this and that, you know how those money people are."

"Oh...um...yes of course."

"Is there a problem?"

"No, it's just that I have something that I have to..." and I watched Nina come waltzing into my office. "I'll have Nina run them out to you, but it might be awhile."

"Okay. I'll...um...I'll send him out for lunch or something, and by the time he gets back I'll have the papers we need."

I watched in wonder as Nina walked around behind my desk and then crawled into the knee space in front of me. It was nearly impossible to keep my mind on my conversation as she rolled me toward her and then unzipped my pants. "Are you still there Neal?"

"Yes...I'm still here. Sorry but there was some commotion going on at this end."

"Neal I'm so excited because they're laying the floor and it looks stunning. Beautiful oak and Wally reassured me that the finish would last me a lifetime."

"Yes, it really will," and Nina had her hand on my cock and was working it free.

"I almost have my party plans complete."

I looked down just as Nina's lips surrounded my cock head and I just managed to ask Alexis, "Are you inviting the same group as the last time?"

"Some of them, but I've changed about...oh I think six or so. I'm sure you would approve of who I've selected."

"I'm sure I would too..." and Nina slid down my shaft and then came up as her hand moved up and down. Listen love, will you be there tomorrow?"

"As far as I know I will be, why?"

"I'll come out and see you and see your new floor."

"I'd love that, but come in the afternoon. I want to talk to you about something else. An idea that I have. In fact, I've already made some calls and preparations in that direction."

"Okay, I'm listening." She talked fast but smoothly and confidently, as my jaw dropped.

"Bad idea Alexis," I told her.

"Now think about this. I've been working on this and I'm confident that I've covered all of the issues that could possibly come up. There will be no problems from any angle and you know it."

"But Alexis..."

"Now you know that in the end I'll get my way, so just be good and say yes."

"To accomplish that, you'll need more leverage than your pretty face and sexy body."

"Honey, it's a matter of simple physics. We'll use the length of time before the party and the weight of a little money applied to the right place at the right time and I'll have all the leverage I need to get what I want."

"Well you're right, you'll end up getting your way, so all I can say is go for it and good luck. Needless to say, keep me posted."

"Oh I will love, I will."

My mind was scrambled, but I managed to say, "I hear that you and Nina got along great."

"We really did. But you know, somehow she knew about my first party, but she assured me that you didn't tell her."

"That's right, and in fact, I've never mentioned your name in conjunction with any party."

"Then Nina is one hell of a detective."

"She's amazing. Her powers of observation and analysis are impressive."

"And she's trustworthy?"

"I trust her with very confidential information everyday."

"Then I won't worry about her."

"She speaks very highly of you, did you know that?"

"No I didn't actually. You two really talked a lot."

"Oh you know how it is when two women get together. We're apt to talk about anything and everything. We're not as uptight as you men are."

I laughed and said, "I'll have to take your word for that one."

"Would you talk to another guy about...say about your penis?"

I almost laughed again as I said, "That's damn unlikely."

"And yet I'd talk to another woman about my periods or my breasts or whatever. That's an example of men being up tight. Worry about which guy has the biggest one, or who can do the most of this or that. All sorts of testosterone things like that."

"You pose a good argument, but I'll have to think about it."

"Okay handsome, I'll keep you posted on things."

"Okay. We should be able to finish up by the end of the week so I'll be there for the final check. Probably late Friday afternoon."

"Wonderful. I'm going to have a couple of friends over for a small celebration, but don't worry about that. We'll all have a toast when you pronounce the project finished."

"I'm looking forward to it."

I hadn't even put the phone down before I pulled Nina from under my desk and she stood up smiling and leaving my cock poking through my zipper. "Do you have any idea how hard it was for me to..."

"Oh honey it was very hard. Still is in fact. Now I have things to do, and she made a hasty retreat.

Chapter Twenty Four

I had to give Wally another man for his crew so he could be done by mid day Friday, but it was worth it.

As soon as I arrived, Alexis had her arm around me as she said, "Be a love and be the guide for the tour would you? You know, give them some detail of the materials and that sort of thing and I'll sing your praises."

"I really do love you beautiful."

She kissed me and said, "I know you do lover. Shall we go give them a show?"

"Let's do that." I was introduced to Carl and Diane Barron, Dee Pasternak and Sharon Markland. Alexis released her hold on my waist and I shook all of their hands, and moments later Dee had her arm around my waist saying, "I want to talk to you about some things because I'm considering something very similar."

"Great. Alexis asked me to say a few things so let me do that for her and then I'm all yours." She just smiled and squeezed my waist a little. I did my little humble speech about the crew doing all of the work, and told them about the stages of the project. Then Alexis talked about the control of the dirt and dust and made me look damn good. As soon as I was done, Dee was back with me and resumed her place by my side.

"Neal, tell me more about the windows for example."

"Top of the line triple glaze and electrified. If I flip the switch the windows will darken for privacy or more sun control. Switch back and they are clear again. Very energy and privacy friendly. The floor, as I said is solid oak, tongue and groove and a super hard finish that's warranted for fifty five years against wear through of the finish."

"You really did a nice job for Alexis."

"Thank you. I'm pretty proud of my men. They do good work and they are efficient, but not careless." I babbled on, but more because I had my arm around her and had an excellent view of her breasts as she moved. We all raised our glass and toasted the room, and we toasted to Alexis' good health and happiness. Before I left I made it a point to kiss the women's cheeks and shook Carl's hand. Alexis walked me to the door and she kissed me again before she said, "You do a nice job."

"Thanks, and thank you for your sweet words at the beginning."

"My pleasure."

"Did you enjoy Dee?"

"She's quite a woman."

"Yes she is. She knows it too, but I still like her."

"If I were a woman and looked as good as you or she does, I'd have a bit of an ego problem too I'm sure."

She laughed and said, "I can't picture you as anything but all man."

"Love you lady," and I kissed her cheek and left so she could be with her guests.

I went back to the office and Nina followed me into my office asking me, "How did the toasting go?"

"Silly as all of that was, I got to meet some people and one of them is interested in some remodeling."

"Good for you boss. Word of mouth is the best advertising. Anything else to report?"

"I can't think of anything. All pretty straightforward silliness and when I left everybody seemed happy. Want to do dinner with me tonight?"

"Thanks, but Mom is in town and she's keeping me fed and the house clean. She has this list of things she wants to do while she's here."

"How long will that be?"

"It's an open thing, but a week and maybe two. I won't see her again for several months, so I want to be with her while I can."

"Of course you do. We can catch up with dinners later."

"I hope so."

I was pretty much at loose ends for the weekend. I called Jim, but of course he was doing things with Brook, but he finally got away so we could talk over a beer at my place. When he arrived we even hugged each other and then talked for over an hour. We didn't talk about Brook or Linda though, and I was very good with that. My heart still hurt for him and I was still struggling with my feelings for her. One thing I noticed was Jim didn't have his usual spark, but even though that bothered me I wasn't getting caught in the middle of their problems.

Life was actually getting boring for me. Nina wasn't teasing me, Jim was isolating himself, Alexis was busy making her party plans, and even Logan and Kitty were out of town for a week. I had work I had to do, but that couldn't keep me busy until I fell into bed about eleven each night.

One week later I did hear from Alexis, and we talked on the phone for several minutes, so I learned more about her up coming party and she sounded excited. It was scheduled for next Saturday evening and I was to be there. I'd had plenty of time to think about what I was about to do, and it was scaring the piss out of me, but I couldn't tell Alexis no. She did a great sales job on me and had me convinced that I would be safe and that my evening would be memorable. I had little doubt that it would be memorable, but I feared the reason that would make it so.

Logan and Kitty got back into town Friday about noon and I was surprised that they weren't too tired to go out again, so we met at Granite City for dinner. They were there ahead of me and when I arrived the hostess led us to the most remote booth in the place. Granted it was busy, but I felt like we had a disease or something and we were being isolated. As we sat down I glanced around and said, "I wonder what we did to deserve this booth."

Granite City was one of the few places where I made it a point to have beer, because their micro brewed two pull beer was fantastic, so the three of us ordered those and relaxed. Logan seemed to be in great spirits and totally sober, but if he had more than a couple of the twenty ounce drinks he was going to get pretty crazy. Kitty seemed a little more sedate, but she was smiling a lot and even teased me with her eyes, something she didn't normally do.

"You look great Kitty, did you have a good vacation?"

"We had a lot of fun. Nothing exciting or anything to brag about, but I feel refreshed and ready to take on the world."

"What about you Logan, same answer?"

"Yeah I think so. We just took it easy and laughed a lot. We went bar hopping one night. Just one drink at each place, but by the time we'd hit the ones on our list we were looped and acted like teenagers. We had a suite so one cloudy day we spent the whole day there and used room service because we were naked for the whole day. After breakfast we got great service too," and both of them laughed. I laughed too, but I didn't ask for details. I'd come back to that before we left though.

Kitty was wearing something a little low cut, but most of it was covered so I not only couldn't see much, I couldn't really tell what she really was wearing.

We had dinner and coffee, but we switched back to beer as soon as our dishes were removed. Kitty was getting livelier and even seemed a little restless, and all three of us were having a good time. I was taking a pull on my beer when Logan said, "Kitty has been invited to a hen party tomorrow night. That's why we came home early."

I swallowed hard and looked at him as I swallowed a second time before I asked him, "Really, a hen party? Don't they frequently have strippers at those, like at stag parties?"

"They will have for this one, or that's what Kitty was told."

I braced myself and looked at her as I smiled and said, "You go girl."

"I'm going to. I wanted to get your opinion because I was thinking about wearing this," and she removed her cover up. I stared down into her cleavage and didn't move.

From my left I heard Logan say, "I warned her that you would be shocked and would stare."

I blinked and looked up to her face and said, "Holy shit, you should have warned me. I'm sorry I didn't handle myself a little better."

Kitty said, "Go ahead and stare Neal. I wanted to shock you so I could watch your reaction."

"Honey, I've never seen that much of you before and I can safely say, I've missed a lot."

"So you think this will be good for the hen party?"

"I don't know how you could show more and not get arrested on the way there. I only have one thing to say. I want us to get together for lunch...well you'll be hung over. How about mid afternoon to eat while you tell me all about the party."

"Do you think you'll be able to listen to me talk dirty?"

"I'll even help you how's that?" Both of them laughed and I stared at her chest again. She didn't have large breasts at all, but I could see down past her breasts, and I was guessing halfway to her belly button. What she did have looked round, smooth, firm and oh so inviting. "I'm almost afraid to ask you what you'll wear for the bottom half."

"Tell me which you think would be better. White short shorts or a skirt, short of course, and long dark lacy topped stockings?"

"Honey, I'm a sucker for long sexy stockings, but you'd look hot either way. With shorts though you probably wouldn't wear high heels."

"I might. I'm not too worried about style, but I want to be sexy to tease the guys."

"All you'd have to do is go like you are right now."

Logan said, "I told you honey. I knew he'd go for you and which he would choose."

"You're right."

"So Neal, want to hang out tomorrow night while she's raising hell?"

"I'm going to be tied up I'm afraid, but I'm serious, I want to hear your stories Kitty."

"I'm bound to a secrecy pact."

"I can understand that, but how about your part. No location and no names."

She smiled and told me, "Now that would be fun."

I smiled at Logan and asked him, "Okay with you if she talks dirty to me?"

He laughed and said, "Yeah, that's fine. I can't wait to hear too of course."

Kitty was enjoying the attention and said, "I'm going to make Logan wait until we're together and then I'll tell both of you at the same time."

Logan drained his glass and said, "Kitty, tell Neal about your first hen party."

She smiled at me and I felt my cock growing.

"This was two years ago, not long before Logan went to a blowout stag party. He didn't get home until almost three in the morning." She smiled at him and then said, "So anyway, the hen party was held at an old out of business nightclub that had been leased for the weekend. It was in pretty rough shape, but they'd cleaned up the area where we would be and it was fine. I still don't know who financed everything. So there were three guys and they stripped down all the way and every woman in there got to grab and grope, and a number of women were also groped and fondled." She smiled at me yet again and said, "Luckily, I was one of them and with two of the...dancers I think they called themselves, though I never saw them dance. Hump yes, but not dance," and she laughed at her own words. "Of course Logan had to endure putting out my fires when I got home."

I raised my hand and said, "I'm volunteering in case you need some help in that area."

Logan laughed and Kitty smiled at me before she picked up her glass and enjoyed the last of her beer.

"So is that all that happened to you?" I asked her.

"Not exactly," Logan said. "She came home without her panties too."

I looked back at her and said, "Well?"

"One of the guys wanted them for a souvenir, but I made him work for them. Oh god, this part is a little embarrassing. I told him he had to kiss me and then jack off and cum on my boobs," and she smiled and looked at me with rosy cheeks.

"Did he?"

She laughed and said, "That's why I came home without panties."

Logan lowered his voice just a little and said, "She had to get in the shower and wash the guy's stuff off of her and I watched. The only thing that stopped her from going farther was fear of catching something."

Kitty stepped back in and said, "There were several women that didn't worry about that at all, and there wasn't anything those women didn't try. I think every city law on public indecency was broken that night."

"Sounds like you had a great time."

"We had a blast."

"So what do you expect at your hen party tomorrow night?"

"Pretty much the same, or at least that's what I'm hoping."

"Logan my friend, you are a very forgiving and tolerant husband."

"After all this time she still comes home to me and she's always fired up."

"Lucky you then. Oh Kitty before we go, tell me about the great hotel service."

"That was fun. I was naked, but I put a bath towel around me to answer the door when they brought breakfast. Just as he put the tray on our table, my towel accidentally slipped and he got an eyeful. I don't think that poor guy breathed or moved for half a minute."

Logan jumped in saying, "She did a masterful job fumbling with the towel and showed him even more. As soon as the guy was gone, both of us laughed until we hurt and then we made love until I couldn't move."

"Damn, you two do know how to raise your own hell."

I couldn't handle another beer and Kitty was getting tipsy, so we paid the bill and walked out together. Near the cars, we stopped and Kitty asked me, "So who are you seeing now?"

"Nobody."

"Neal, that's so sad," and she kissed me and I got another look down into her tits.

"I'm doing okay for now. I get to flirt and tease any woman that will put up with it and that includes Nina my secretary."

"Isn't that kind of dangerous?"

"Not really. You'll have to meet her and then you'll better understand I think. She's something to keep up with."

1...910111213...18