All Comments on 'Betrayed Ch. 10'

by AngelCherysse

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
confusing....but much of life is.

over all it was clear, but this whole tranny set up made it a bit confusing - wheels within wheels stuff.

the one thing that was unreal is the tranny setup - there should have been some earlier attempt before going whole hog. ah well, nothing is perfect.

then there is the whole diana/jeff stuff, the jeff tale, and his susan's tale. although you explain better in the end, and in the later chapters (although it gets a bit confusing in a bit of last chapter), perhaps you can do a better job in the beginning ones.

anyway, a good tale. looking forward to your next.

capecodmercurycapecodmercuryalmost 19 years ago
Interesting

I'm glad that I took a chance and read this story. It gave me a lot of insight into a world I know nothing about. The inner story of Lance/Lisa's struggle over who to trust and believe was one that crosses into many categories and was well done. Maybe different choices and decisions could have been made, but the author picked a path and stayed with it. Good job.

ed1ed1almost 19 years ago
Excellent seris!!!!!

Excellent job!!!!!

gryliongrylionalmost 19 years ago
best ever

.....well, my patience has been rewarded......Angel has outdone herself, completely......this is the best she has written.......I didn't quite like the ending but it was very good and fit just right.....the twists and turns were artfully done....AngelCherysse is awesome.........I wish there were more I could say.........

Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
Excellent Story!

Begining to end a fabulous tale! Your characters are remarkably detailed and believable. I was sad to see the end leaving Diana alone but it's your story. I look forward to future stories. Maybe a sequel as you did leave it open to one.

R-GR-Galmost 19 years ago
Got Her

Nice job A/C!! He got his sexetary! Please hurry on your next adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
... and you do this for free???

A fantastic ending to a great serial, Cherysse! This series was somewhat less dark than others you have written (and I have to admit I'm a fan of the dark ones), but it grabbed me nonetheless and turned out to be a great yarn. And fortunately for me, the deception/trust aspects did lend the story a bit of "darkness" even if not of the variety often found in your other stories. I sound like I only like darkness, but I also have to say that I enjoyed the bits of humor in the story -- they made me laugh, and even better for you, they show that you're a versatile writer comfortable with all aspects of storytelling. To wrap this up, then, I'll return to my "headline" and say that this story and your work in general are top flight, and I think you could definitely turn this into a moneymaking activity if you were so inclined.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Stunning

1 word: breath-taking

Just like your previous submissions (especially "Whatever Your Heart Desires"), this is simply grade-A reading material. You could make real money out of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding

When the awards are being handed out for best stories of 2005 this will be right up there. It's certainly the best i've read this year:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the finer Stories

Truely enjoyed this story, love it when an author gets away from forced fem. It was not forced but chosen, which really makes it more interesting. Not to mention, some good laffs. The whole house was sleeping when I saw the Shrek inference, and i had to refrain from laffing enough to wake them all.

Looking forward to more Stories

My5InchFMHeels

this_way_up_hunthis_way_up_hunover 18 years ago
Simply breathtaking...!

Oh my dear AngelCherysse… Words almost fail me...! This story is the first of your submissions I have read and I have been totally captivated by it. Not only is your writing beautifully eloquent, but your characters are so real and very, very believable. The way your story twisted and turned often had me sitting on the edge of my seat and I was utterly gripped until the very last word. You have a massive talent for writing and I am so glad that I have finally discovered you. You have just made another life-long fan!

I so look forward to reading your other stories...!

Such talent, such beauty... Wow, what a delightful package!

All my love, Karen xxx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beyond Words...

Like many of your other works, mere words of praise can't do justice. Your characters leap forth to live in the readers mind, becoming friends of the heart. Thank you sharing with us all =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a piece of crap

do you hate men so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow, excellent work

Well written, great ending, excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this sick shit

what mind drug are you on.

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihnealmost 15 years ago
Anonymous assholes

What is it with all the anonymous cowards posting comments in this category? Why do none of you pricks have the balls to leave a name? I know, it's because you have no balls and hate these stories because of your own insecure emasculation fears, not because of any quality issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful And Mysterious...

...All the way thru, simply a great read, and I agree with so many of the other reviewers that you should think about submitting this for publication, you create such quality in your stories, that they are a real treat to read. Congrats on another fine work, I constantly look forward to new entries from you Cherysse!

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 11 years ago
Late to the game

But holy shit.what a tale!I was crying by the end,I was so sorry for Dianna,in my world maybe Angie,Lisa and she could have a loving triad...knowing how t gals feel Dianna was between a rock and a hard place,I am glad Lisa.understood.and gave her her own life....and yes,of course this is a fantasy,but oh what.a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful

What else is there to say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

lance should go back to being a man now that things have changed and his life is not being threated

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed it immensely! Great detail. You get to really like the characters. I got to read this one again.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
A perfect story........

A perfect story....almost...wish it could have been a happy ending for all three of them! Really enjoyed reading this and living a fantasy. Thanks!!!!

blade_rocknutblade_rocknutalmost 10 years ago
absolutely entranced

I'll admit; the earlier chapters read a lot like the author's other works, but those last few... wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yummmy!!!

I read them all, a great work. You are truly a talented story writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Absolutely fantastic

I've never felt the need to comment here, but just needed to tell you, you held me from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Envy

To be able to spin a tale like AngelCherysse does! To experience some of them! I am envious of the talent and the imagination as well as what is imagined.

Damn. Guess I'll have some rum and masturbate.

jmw744jmw744about 8 years ago
Finish it.

I hate cliff hangers. Finish the damn thing.

SexySandra01SexySandra01about 6 years ago
Fantastic

I know this has been written since 2005 but I wondered if you ever thought about an update ... it really was a fantastic piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This is the stuff of wow! an awesome read, enjoyed it and was glued to the end. Well written and the flow was excellent. Loved how it kept me gripped, turned me on, played with my emotions, and kept me interested through the platonic sections. Seriously you have got to keep up with the writing. You got a fan here. And I have to follow your work :D Keep it up AngelCherysse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Used

Noe fully transformed in to the women i wanted.It is time to find my dream man.I want a big black man with a monster hard black cock.I cant tell you why but that is my dream.Now i find my self stripped down to my garter belt stockings and heels There are a pair of hands playing with my size 36d breast .My leggs wide open on his shoulders and his 7'' 2 1/2 ''round hard black deep in my wanting ass.I can feel every inch slid in and out going deeper and deeper each push.I can feel each load of cum filling my ass.Now the second load went from my ass to my open mouth and down my throat.He used me over and over again fucking me and fucking my mouth filling both my mouth and ass with his cum.Now i find his hard cock deep in my throat filling my throat mouth and belly with his warm sweet piss loads of cum and now piss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wonderful story

takented story teller

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe12 months ago

Absolutely loved the entire series great work

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Used

For years my step sisters used me for their sex games.They would dress me in their clothes.They would play with me while dressed.They removed all my body hair painted my toe nails.But i did not know was they were feeding my my step mom hoarmone in my food.After a while i started to have womans breast.They are now 36d and are hard.They now have taken to suck my dick and fuck me with a strap on dildo.They have forced me to fuck them both in their ass and pussy.

Carolyne131Carolyne1313 months ago

From a grammar point of view you used the verb "intoned" too much whereas you could have substituted "said" and other common verbs. The story was good except for the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous