All Comments on 'Better Than Test Cricket'

by 2_old_2_change

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What was

What was there to come to terms with. It was obvious that his wife turned into a big slut when she was away. He has the evidence of that on the tape. All he has to do now is enlist a solicitor/attorney for the divorce. The curious part of the story is why did she leave the tape for him to find. This story needs to continue to the proper ending.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE STIFF UPPER LIP AND DETENTE

while it should be Adios and Cheerio or maybe Tally-ho. TK U MLJ LV NV

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Details

Obviously video-taping made during a previous trip to a female friend(?) in the US! No information on whether Gina is a family friend or a classmate of Sweetie's. Somehow, though, Hubby recognizes Gina and is not surprised they are together on a US beach! Was Hubby on this trip? Were the kids on this trip? Not really CENTRAL to the story, but some of us (We-The-Readers) might wonder what the circumstances are that put a married mother of teens(?) from England alone with a lady-friend somewhere on a beach in the USA. Some mention of Sweetie's appearance ... could this be five years ago? Or a month ago? Or before the couple married or (if about 18 yo) had even met yet? That makes a lot of difference! The gullibility exhibited by the females SOUNDS like the latter!!! (But then would NOT be LW!!!)

What the HELL is the bored older slob's rationale for being in this tale? Perhaps he FUNDED the videographers to get some good-looking pussy? And why did 2Old post it in TWO categories? Was the race of Bull2 just to get a stereotyped big dick into the picture?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Worthless

Worthless English cuck and whore wife.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm.

looks like she dumping him for a black?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Fantasy?

Or flop? Before the author starts writing about another race, he should first familiarize himself with it. This story started out ok, I guess. That is until he put a wife on vacation by herself, and to top it off, he has two strangers walk up to them and talk both ladies into performing for a camera. Now, where was this video going? and why would a married woman agree to something like this without consulting her husband about doing a sex video that just as well could be going into commercial publication? Another thing.Why did the friend get Max´s less than porn quality cock? Why did it have to be Mel that gets the black monster? Black monster cocks have always been a white mans sexual fantasy. Ask just about any woman, and she´ll tell you that its not the size of the boat, but the motion of the ocean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous