Beyond Friendship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several seconds, Jennifer glared at Sheryl who was slipping out her tongue and making funny faces to tease her.

"You're a bitch!" Jennifer snapped.

"Don't care!" Sheryl smugly smiled at her. "I've been called nastier than that!"

Jennifer's expressions surprisingly softened and she laughed lightly at Sheryl's comment. She knew it was over. She had lost the battle. But she was not going to give up easily. She wanted to give it another try.

"Stop the car! I want to go home!"

But none of them responded to her. They knew she was making a lame attempt to change their minds. But it was not going to work! In fact, it never worked.

"You heard me, Zack! Stop the car!"

The moment Jennifer said that, Mike knew it was time to use the old reliable weapon.

"Zack...Meow...on the count of three!"

Oh no! Jennifer knew what was coming. She knew what Mike had just indicated to the two. It was their old weapon to stop her. And it always worked.

Mike sat up straight in his seat. "One...Two...Three!"

The moment he said 'three', all three shouted at the same time.

"Jennifer! Shut the fuck up!"

It was their trademark slogan to stop Jennifer whenever she got on their nerves. And it was always effective!

*****

The music was glaring and people were dancing on the floor. Zack spotted an empty table and they made their way towards it. None of them were regular drinkers. But when they did, there was no limit, especially with Jennifer. As usual, they ordered screwdrivers for all of them. After an hour of talks and 3 rounds of drinks, Jennifer pulled Zack out on the dance floor. Mike and Sheryl were never great fans of dancing so they stayed back at the table.

*****

Only 20 feet away from their table, Jennifer and Zack were dancing on the floor, face to face. She was laughing and smiling at him as they danced to the beat of the rocking music. They were the cutest couple on the floor. Jennifer was wearing a short black mini-skirt and a tight top with shades of black and white. Zack, on the other hand, was wearing a black denim jeans and a jade blue shirt.

They were really getting in the mood when Zack's attention was caught by a hot blonde dancing only a couple of feet away from them. Jennifer saw the girl from the corner of her eyes and she was sure that the blonde winked at Zack. When she turned back to Zack, he was still looking at the blonde.

"Don't even think about it!" Jennifer startled him.

Zack turned his face and saw Jennifer. She was smiling playfully at him. But there was lust in her eyes. Jennifer quickly glanced at the blonde and turned back to Zack.

"She's checking you out."

"So?"

"She wants to screw you!" Jennifer teased him. Her eyes were digging into his body. She always teased him like that. She knew Zack was always too shy and reserve when it came to girls and sex. But she actually liked it. He was just too sweet and innocent.

"Shut up, Jen!" he snapped. He knew what she was trying to do to him. She was playing her dirty games again. And they were always deadly.

"You don't want to screw her?" Jennifer pressed again. There was a wicked grin on her face. And it was making Zack quite uncomfortable.

He gave her a fake smile. "Shut up!"

"Fine! Besides...I would never allow you to nail that bitch...your mine! So let's give her a show!"

"Are you nuts?"

But Jennifer ignored his words. She pulled him closer, almost crushing their bodies together and started dancing sexy. Her firm breasts were pressed tightly against his chest. She was intentionally wiggling her ass to tease the blonde. Her hands were roaming all over his back. Their faces were tantalizingly close to each other and Zack felt her breath on his lips as they continued to dance.

"Place your hands on my waist, Zack."

He had no other option but to oblige her. So he placed his hands on her waist and they started an erotic show for the blonde. Jennifer leaned forward and kissed him on his lips. She started sucking his soft lips between her own. Zack's cock was getting harder and harder by every passing second. He had to stop her. He was getting embarrassed. Everyone was looking at them. So he pulled back his head to break the kiss.

"Don't to do that, Jen!"

*****

Back at the table, Mike and Sheryl were talking about random subjects. Mike was lost in his glass of screwdriver when Sheryl startled him with an odd question.

"Do you know what 3 screwdrivers do to a girl?"

Mike immediately knew it was one of her lousy jokes and he was not at all interested in hearing it.

"Meow, I don't know but I'm assuming that you're going to torture me by telling the stupid answer!"

"It's not funny, Mike! I'm serious. Do you know what 3 screwdrivers do to a girl?"

"No!"

"That!" Sheryl turned her head sideways and glanced at the cute couple who were dancing on the floor. Mike did the same and for a second, his jaw dropped to the floor when he saw Jennifer and Zack. They were displaying a porn movie.

"What the hell is Jennifer doing?" Mike exclaimed.

Sheryl chuckled at his comment. "That's what 3 screwdrivers do to a girl!"

*****

Jennifer had crossed her limits by a huge margin. Her hands had strayed down to Zack's tight ass. She was moving her hands all over his butt, feeling the curves through the jeans. And it was making her more and more wet. When she cupped one of his ass cheeks and fondled it, Zack quickly snapped at her.

"Stop it! We are not alone."

He was clearly embarrassed by this dance, especially by Jennifer's behavior. She was completely buzzed. And everyone was looking at them intently.

"Jen, let's go back to the table."

But Jennifer spun around and backed up against Zack, pressing her tight round ass against his hard-on. She leaned her head backwards and rested it on his shoulder. Zack was feeling uncomfortable by the attention they were catching from everyone on the dance floor.

"Jen...everyone is watching us."

"I don't care..."

She grabbed his hands and pulled them around her, placing them on her flat stomach. She was totally buzzed now. She wanted to dance like a slut. She didn't care if anyone was watching them. She didn't care if they thought she was a whore. In fact she liked that idea. And it made her wet!

Jennifer was bumping and rubbing her ass against his hard-on and it was making Zack more and more uncomfortable because his cock was totally hard and his jeans were too tight.

"I can feel your hard cock on my ass...and it's making me...wet!"

Zack knew this was coming any moment. She was getting vulgar! It was a habit! She always loved to talk dirty to him. She always lost control over her tongue when she was hot and wet. And it never helped Zack one bit! He loved it too! Whenever she would talk dirty to him, it would drive him crazy. His cock was straining against the material of his jeans. It was dying to break free from the cage. For a second, he wanted to remove the fly and free his hard cock. But he couldn't do that. Not in public!

Jennifer was well aware of the side effects of her dirty talks. She knew he was getting horny. She was teasing the hell out him. And she loved it! But she wanted more! She wanted to make him so hot that he would shoot his load inside his boxers. That was her ultimate target.

Jennifer started pressing her ass against his hard-on in wild ambition. Zack was on the verge of loosing his control. The lust had taken charge of his mind. He knew it was useless to hold back now. He wanted her body. So he pressed forward a little and rubbed his hard cock on her ass. For a while, Jennifer didn't notice what he was doing. But when he started pressing his hard-on more forcefully, she couldn't hold back a grin. She knew his was totally defenseless now. He had surrendered himself.

Jennifer adjusted her timing to meet his lustful forward jerks. In a few seconds, both of them found a rhythm and matched their thrusts. Whenever Zack would press forward his hard-on, Jennifer would push her tight ass backward, thus intensifying the rubbing effect. She was close to her goal. But she also knew that Zack always took a long time to release his pent up load. So she decided it was time for some more dirty talk.

Jennifer turned her head slightly and slipped out her tongue. She licked his ear for a few seconds and started whispering nasty words in his ear.

"Ohhh...baby, you're making my pussy wet!"

"Fuck me!" she made a breathy whisper. "Fuck my tight ass...let everyone see...don't hold back...give it all you got...you know I'm a slut!"

Zack was nowhere close to his senses. This was way too much for him. She was dragging him into the dark sinful forest of lust. And he was not stopping her. He was no longer pushing forward his hard-on on her butt. No! He was thrusting his hard-on against her tight ass. And Jennifer wasn't holding back either. She was slipping out her tongue to lick his ear and she was talking dirtier to him.

"C'mon cutie...I know you like to fuck me...just keep fucking me in front of everyone...fuck me hard...show that blonde how you like to fuck my ass...make her jealous...fuck me till you shoot your hot cum!"

This was too much for Zack. He was literally fucking her with their clothes on. He was fucking her on the dance floor and the people who were dancing around them were watching them shamelessly.

"Ahhh...God!" Zack groaned. He pulled her tightly with his hands that were still placed on her flat stomach.

"That's it...pull me closer to you...fuck me like a whore...c'mon Zack...you know I'm a fucking slut...punish me...fuck my ass...fuck your...Teacher!"

Zack felt his cock throbbing inside his boxers. The last word from Jennifer's mouth was too much to handle. He pushed forward his hard-on and kept it pressed against her tight round ass. He pulled her closer to him as he shot his hot cum inside his boxers.

"Ahhh...you bloody fucking bitch!"

Zack almost collapsed on top of Jennifer as he shifted his entire weight on her back.

"That's it...shoot it...fill you boxers with your hot seed!"

Zack was totally buzzed. He almost pushed himself forward on her back and they were about to collapse on the floor. But Jennifer maintained her balance. For several seconds they stood their ground on the dance floor while the rest of the group were still dancing and staring at them. All of them knew what had happened. Even the hot blonde had become wet by watching the cute couple.

"Jen, let's go to the table," Zack managed to say out of his breath.

"Not yet, sweetie...I like this song...let's dance."

She didn't wait for Zack and started dancing sexy again. Slowly at first, she picked up the beat and Zack had no other option but to join her. So they started dancing again. They were still in the same position. Jennifer was backed up against Zack, her ass pressing against his softening cock. And she still held his hands on her flat stomach. Zack had regained his senses. His lust had now given way to embarrassment. Everyone was watching them. And he was feeling uncomfortable by the lusty eyes that were checking them out.

Jennifer slowly dragged his hand from her stomach towards her crotch. Zack was totally scared of the situation. She was getting bolder and shameless by every passing second. He had to stop her before she made them look like porn movie stars. When his hand touched the waistband of her black skirt, Zack forcefully pulled his hand away and slowly pushed Jennifer forward to break their body contact. And it made her angry.

Jennifer spun around and pulled him closer once again, crushing her breasts against his chest.

"Listen, jerk!" she blurted. "I've made you cum...now it's my turn...so you better make me cum...otherwise...you..."

Zack pulled her out of the dance floor before she completed her sentence.

"But Zack...I want to..."

"Shut up, Jen!" he snapped without looking at her and led her to their table.

*****

When Zack and Jennifer arrived at the table, Mike and Sheryl gave them a defiant glare. But the two ignored them and took their seats. Zack sat next to Mike while Jennifer took her seat next to Sheryl, just opposite to Zack.

"You two are shameless!" Mike began as soon as the cute couple took their seats. "It looked like a porn movie!"

"Hey, it was not my fault, okay!" Zack defended himself. "She started it!"

"Yeah, but you could have stopped her!" Mike countered.

"Don't blame him, Mike!" Sheryl interrupted. "It's definitely not Zack's fault. This bitch has corrupted his innocent mind!"

"Shut up!" Jennifer snapped at Sheryl. "It was just a cute sexy dance, okay!"

"Cute and sexy, huh?" Sheryl posted a fake smile on her face. "Well, let me put it this way, princess! You were looking like a cheap slut!"

"Really!" Jennifer replied with a smile on her face. "Oh, Sheryl...that's so sweet of you. Thanks!"

And they all started laughing...

*****

It was 10 pm and the four were still chatting. They were not so hungry, especially because of the 3 rounds of screwdrivers so they had ordered a 'Cauliflower Napolitano' and a bucket of cheese garlic bread.

"I think we should call it a day," Zack said, all of a sudden, after they finished the dinner.

The moment he said that, Mike and Sheryl stared at him in astonishment. Zack was never the party popper. It was always Mike! Sheryl immediately sensed something fishy when Zack said that he wanted to go home. But she wanted to find out the reason. It was her nature to interfere into their personal matters.

"Okay, Zack...what's the catch?" Sheryl gazed him keenly. Her emerald green eyes were sending a message that said 'Don't tell a lie. You stink at it'.

Zack was not prepared for this ambush. So he gave a lame excuse.

"I'm a bit tired."

But Sheryl knew better. So she pressed again. "And?"

"I have some work...early in the morning."

"And?"

"Shut up!" Zack snapped. "Are you my mother?"

"I'm with Zack," Jennifer interrupted. "I think we should call it a day."

Sheryl was really frustrated by them. She knew they were up to something and she was going to find out at any cost. "What's wrong with you two? It's just 10 pm!"

"Meow's right!" Mike added. "Let's go to the hang out point!"

*****

Mike and Zack were waiting near the car while the girls went to the washroom.

"Okay, princess! What's wrong with Zack?" Sheryl asked as the two girls washed their hands at the sink.

But Jennifer shrugged. Sheryl knew she would not speak out without being tortured so she sprinkled the cold water on Jennifer's face.

"Hey! Don't do that!"

"Then tell me what's wrong with Zack!"

Jennifer knew Sheryl won't let her go till she found out the truth. It was her nature. She really liked it!

"I'm waiting!" Sheryl cocked her eyebrow at her.

Jennifer quickly looked around to confirm that they were alone in the washroom.

"Okay, listen! When we were doing that cute dance..."

"Vulgar!" Sheryl corrected her with a wicked grin.

"Okay, vulgar! Anyways, when we were dancing on the floor...I made him so horny...that..."

Jennifer couldn't complete her sentence and started laughing lightly.

"Just say it, Jennifer!"

"Okay," Jennifer caught her breath. "When we were..."

"You were dancing on the floor...Blah!...Blah...!Blah!...I know that! Just come to the main point!"

"I made him cum inside his tight jeans!" Jennifer said in one shot breath.

The statement hit Sheryl like a kick in the face.

"What that hell! You mean...he actually...oh shit! You are a slut!"

"I know that!" Jennifer grinned.

Sheryl knew Jennifer was a 'fuck friek' but she also knew how innocent Zack was. It was just unbelievable! She couldn't believe that Jennifer actually made Zack cum on the dance floor. For a moment Sheryl replayed the whole scene when Zack told them that he wanted to go home. And then it struck her mind!

"Now I get it! He wanted to go home because...he was feeling uncomfortable in his boxers!"

"Yes!" Jennifer confirmed. "But don't tell him that you know this! Otherwise he'll be mad at me."

"Of course, I won't tell him," Sheryl assured. "I never tell him anything that you share with me...about you and him!"

*****

As the two girls walked out of the washroom, Jennifer thought about changing their plan to visit the 'hang out' point.

"Let's tell the boys that we're going home!"

"No way!" Sheryl snapped. "I'm not leaving this golden opportunity to tease the hell out of Zack!"

"What do you mean?"

"Just wait and watch! I'm going to stretch this night as long as I can!"

Jennifer shook her head in disgust. "You just like to torture us, don't you?"

"I don't like it, princess!" Sheryl smiled at her. "I love it! It's my hobby!"

00 The Hang Out Point 00

The 'hang out' point was a cliff on the far end of the beach. Sheryl had shown them this cool place only one week after all four met for the first time. And since then, they called it the official 'hang out' point. At least, 3 to 4 times a week, they would end up spending hours at this place. And the best part was that the place was always secluded. No one came there. So it was the perfect spot, especially for loving couples. The surface of the cliff was covered with short green grass with an array of jasmine flowers along the corner of the cliff.

*****

Zack parked the car only 20 odd feet away from the edge of the cliff so that the car directly faced the sea. And within a minute, everyone got out of the car and took their trademark seats.

Zack pulled the wipers wide open and climbed on the bonnet. And Jennifer quickly joined him. They stretched out their legs and leaned back on the front glass, sitting side by side, holding each others hand and facing the calm sea. Jennifer leaned her head sideways so it rested on Zack's shoulder.

Sheryl, as always, had already climbed on top of the car before Zack and Jennifer. Placing her palm flat on the roof of the car, she gently dropped herself lower. Her stomach lay flat on the polished metal of the roof. She stretched out her legs so the toes touched the rear glass. She folded her arms and touched her chin on the cold metal of the car. The sea was right in front of her eyes and her face was just above Zack and Jennifer's hair. The cool breeze was scented with jasmine blossom, making it more romantic.

Mike had stretched his body on the smooth and almost flat rock, only a couple of feet away from the car. He was on his back and the clear sky was looking down at him. The tiny stars were smiling at him in the presence of the full moon.

It was the only place where none of them would break the silence. Not even Sheryl! They would always spend hours in their positions without talking to each other. Just watching the waves or staring at the clear sky studded with twinkling stars. It was magical!

*****

Zack checked his watch for the fifth time. It was 11:30 pm.

"Can we go now?"

"10 minutes!" Sheryl whispered just above his head. She was intentionally teasing him. After 10 minutes, Zack again tried his luck.

"Let's go!"

"Not yet!" Sheryl snapped.

"But you said 10 minutes!"

"I did? I'm so sorry, Zack. I meant...30 minutes!"

Zack sighed. He knew it was useless to argue with Sheryl. She would never listen to him. In fact, she would never listen to anyone. She was always the boss.

After a while, Sheryl looked down and saw the two heads touching each other. She knew Zack and Jennifer were kissing. Slowly dropping her hand down, Sheryl gently touched Jennifer's hair without letting her feel anything. Then, pinching her hair between her fingers, Sheryl tugged it.

"Ouch!"

Jennifer broke the passionate lip-lock and raised her head to look up. Sheryl was looking down at them with an evil grin on her face.

"Don't do that again!" Jennifer snapped.

"Then don't kiss him again!"