Beyond Friendship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have an idea," she made a breathy whisper in his ear. "I can give you a blowjob...now!"

"Stop it!" Zack stammered. He was clearly getting distracted by all this. His cock was straining inside the tight jeans. But she was in no mood to stop.

"Don't order me, Zack," she needled him. "I'm your...Teacher!"

Zack felt a shiver when he heard the last word. It was the most powerful word for him. And she knew it very well. Zack had no defense against that word. She always used that word to break his resistance. And the reason behind his weakness for that word was a secret between them. No one knew about it. Not even Mike and Sheryl.

The word was mystical. And the moment Jennifer used that word, Zack drifted down the memory lane. He went back in time.

*****

Zack had always been a cute guy. But he was always too shy and reserve when it came to girls and sex. During his high school days, he found it extremely difficult to go up and talk to girls. He just didn't have the guts. But girls found him extremely cute. He was tall, slim and simply cute. And he also had the cute killer smile. The girls would often come over to him and ask him if was free for the weekend. But he always made lame excuses and ignored them. They would keep giving him indirect hints and Zack understood them pretty well. But he was too shy to make the first approach.

When he entered the degree college, he was still a virgin. But again, he was the centre of attraction among the college girls. Finally, he gathered some courage and decided to ask a girl out on a date. She was his classmate and she was really attractive. But he made a complete mess.

She was standing near the lockers when had approached her. She gave him a lovely smile and waited for his reaction. Zack stammered a bit. Then he popped the question and it came out completely wrong.

"Would you like to go out on a 'plate' with me?"

That is what he said when he asked her out on a date. He actually used the word 'plate' instead of 'date'. But the girl literally found it cute. They went out on a romantic date and he got the first blowjob of his life. But she never dated him again. And it made him more nervous. He thought something was wrong with him. He lost his confidence forever. He never dated any girl since then. Whenever a girl would give him a hint, he would completely ignore her.

But Zack was never a boring guy. He was cool. He had plenty of friends in the college and they actually loved to hang out with him. He was cute and absolutely normal. But the only problem was girls and sex. He was too shy for them.

But the fruit of patience is the sweetest of all. When he joined the B-School, his life changed forever. Since it was the first day of the term, the professor had created random groups of four. Coincidently, all four ended up in the same group. And since then, they became the 'awesome foursome'.

It was their first Saturday night and Zack had brought his car. He dropped Mike first, followed by Sheryl. As Zack was driving, Jennifer told him to take a right turn. To Zack's surprise it was the old deserted road that led to the hills. When he finally parked the car as Jennifer's instructions, he felt nervous. He knew what was coming. He could never forget the words she used when he looked at her.

"I want you to fuck me, Zack!"

Jennifer leaned forward but he placed his finger on her lips to stop her. Before she could ask what was wrong, Zack made the confession.

"I haven't slept with a girl."

And to his surprise, Jennifer gave a smile. She didn't friek out. She leaned forward and gave him a quick peck on his lips. And then she said the three short sentences that changed Zack's life forever. He could never forget those three sentences.

"Don't worry, Zack."

"I'll teach you...everything."

"I'll be your...Teacher!"

And since then, Jennifer was his teacher. She was his sex teacher. And she taught him everything about sex. She treated him like a student, breaking the whole 'sex' into chapters. And that Saturday night, she taught him the first chapter called 'how to become a good kisser?'

Within 2 months, Jennifer taught him 13 chapters of hot sex. She turned him from a good boy to a bad boy. She converted him into a master. But the shyness in Zack had not evaporated. He would never do anything nasty in front of anyone. But Jennifer found it cute and exciting. It was like an icing on the cake. She always enjoyed being the leader and making orders. But she never taught him the 14th and final chapter. Whenever Zack would urge her to tell him what the final chapter was, she would always give the same reply.

"You're not ready for that."

*****

As the car cruised towards the destination, Zack was startled from his thoughts. He felt Jennifer's finger on his closed lips. But it was not just her finger. There was something else along with it. Something which Zack loved! Something which drove him crazy!

Her finger was coated with her cum. He was lost so deep in his thoughts that he didn't see her digging her finger inside her wet hole. But he didn't care. All that mattered to him was that her finger was on his lips and it was coated with his favorite desert.

Jennifer moved her finger all over his lips, coating it with her pussy juices. When it was fully covered with her cum, she placed her finger between his closed lips and pressed it slightly. Zack didn't hesitant one bit. He parted his lips and she slipped her finger inside his warm mouth. Without giving a damn to anything or anyone, Zack forcefully sucked her wet finger.

"That's it...suck it hard...there's more..."

She moved her finger slowly inside her mouth till he sucked it clean. Then she gently slipped it out of his mouth.

"Do you like it?"

"I love it!" Zack corrected her.

00 Secret Fuck-Spot 00

Finally, Zack pulled over and parked the car on the deserted path the led to the sunflower fields. He turned off the engine, switched on the small light inside the car and turned around on his seat to face Jennifer. But she was too wet too waste a single second. Jennifer slid over next to Zack and crushed her mouth on his soft cum coated lips. She was not going to stop now. At least not till she satisfied the 'lust' thirsty animal inside her! And he was not going to stop her either. They were waiting desperately for this moment since evening.

Jennifer sucked his wet lips in wild abandon and tasted her own cum. It was delicious. She simply loved the tangy taste of her own cum. It made her wild. And as always, she became dominant and aggressive. Zack was completely at her mercy as she kissed him wildly. And he was hardly kissing her back. She was crushing his lips as she sucked them. She was too hot and wet to give him a chance to kiss her back.

She slipped out her tongue and pushed it against his closed lips, trying to part them so that she could explore his mouth with her tongue. But Zack decided not to budge. He wanted to see how she would force him to part his lips. But he forgot the crucial point. She was the teacher! And she had plenty of tricks in the bag!

Jennifer placed her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer, her tongue still pressed against his lips. The other hand strayed down to his hard-on and roughly fondled it through the jeans. With the hand that was placed on the back of his neck, she firmly pinched his skin, forcing him to part his lips.

It was all too easy for the teacher. She pushed her tongue inside his warm mouth and moaned passionately to signal her victory. Zack had no option left. She was an animal that couldn't be controlled. So he sucked her invading tongue with pleasure. She moved her tongue inside his inviting mouth and they tasted each others saliva. Their kiss became more passionate now. Every time she tilted her head from left to right, she pushed her tongue deeper inside his mouth. She wanted him badly.

Zack's hands found her firm gorgeous tits and he fondled them roughly through the tight top. Her nipples were stiff and he felt them against his palms. He just loved her breasts. They were perfect for a body like hers. He showed no mercy to her as he roughly squeezed them together and fondled them. It was the basic rule of Chapter 3: 'A Girl's Breasts'. How could he disobey the lessons? So he treated her roughly.

Her hand was massaging his hard-on through his jeans and it was torturing Zack. He couldn't hold back anymore. He just had to release his cock from the jeans. Jennifer moaned inside his mouth in disapproval when he released her breasts. She was really enjoying the rough treatment.

Zack quickly reached for his belt and unbuckled it. He undid the button of his jeans and opened the fly. Jennifer removed her hand from his hard-on to allow him to pull down his jeans. Tucking his fingers inside the waistband of his boxers, Zack eased up himself off the seat, sliding down the jeans and boxers at the same time and pulled them down to his knees. His 7 inch cock was hard and thick and it was pointing straight up. The head of his cock was coated with his pre-cum but the entire length of his shaft was slick and coated with his own cum which he had shot in the club.

Once again he grabbed her tits and Jennifer's hand found his hard cock. She wrapped her hand around the greasy cum coated shaft and gave it a tight squeeze. Zack squirmed on the seat when she started stroking his hard cock. Her hand was smoothly sliding up and down along the shaft. The feeling of her hand was driving him crazy.

Jennifer wanted to kiss him all night. But she had to break the passionate kiss. She wanted more! All of a sudden, she released his cock and pulled away, dropping back in her seat to catch her breath.

"I can't wait..." she panted. "I want you...now!"

As Jennifer dropped her head back on the seat to catch her breath, Zack untied his shoe laces. Within seconds, he removed his shoes and socks and dropped them behind his seat. He pulled down his jeans and boxers all the way and tossed them on the backseat. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and it landed on top of the jeans. He was now ready for her!

They were still panting. The kiss was so hot and passionate that both of them ran short of air. She turned her head to look at Zack and saw him staring at her. She saw the lust in his eyes and she gave him a wicked smile. She sat up straight on the seat and turned around to face him. Without breaking the eye-contact, Jennifer pulled over her top and tossed it behind. Her 34-D breasts were caged by the black bra but it made her look more hot and sexy.

Reaching her hands behind, she undid the clasp and slipped the bra off her smooth shoulders and it landed on the heap of clothes. Her tits were firm and round and the dark pink nipples stuck out perfectly from the centre of her breasts and they were stiff like rock. Zack felt his cock twitch at the sight of her breasts. It was too erotic for him. His hand reached for his cock and started stroking it.

"You can play," Jennifer said out of her breath. "Just don't cum! I want your load inside me!"

She shoved her hands inside her skirt and eased up her tight butt off the seat and pulled down her black lacy panties all the way down and slipped it off her legs. Within a second, the panties joined the rest of the tossed up clothes.

"I'm keeping my skirt on," she purred and winked at him. "I want you to fuck me with my skirt on. It makes me feel like a whore!"

Their eyes were locked. It was an intense moment for Zack. She was purposely using those words to break his innocence and force him to be vulgar. But he wanted her so badly. She was looking like a cute angel from the outside. But he knew better. She was a devil from the inside.

"What to do you want, Zack?"

God! She was doing it again. She was not going to stop. She wanted him completely surrendered to her. She wanted him to throw away his innocence and fuck her like a ruthless jerk!

"You know what I want, Jen!"

But Jennifer raised her eyebrow and ever so slowly, she shook her head from left to right. The wicked grin on her face was beaming and her eyes were digging into his face.

"I...don't know," she hissed. "Tell me properly, Zack...say something nasty...anything...just insult me...abuse me!"

"Jen..."

"I'm not your Jen anymore," she cut off his words. "I'm your slut...your whore!"

This was getting worst for Zack. Things were getting out of control. His hand was now furiously stroking his hard cock. He could feel his heartbeats. She was driving him crazy. She wanted him to became a 'fuck friek' animal just like her.

"C'mon...I'm waiting...don't hold back...let go of yourself...abuse me!"

Her voice was needling his mind. It was corrupting his innocent mind.

"Just say it...I promise you'll love it...I'll do anything you want...anything!"

Shit! That was too much. His mind was now off. He just wanted her body. The resistance was shattered! He was too weak against her. He didn't care anymore. He just had to abuse her and treat her like a whore.

Sitting up straight on his seat, Zack reached for the small button besides the gear box. He pressed the button and pushed his seat backwards. Now there was a gap between his seat and the steering wheel. A gap that was perfect for Jennifer to kneel down between his legs and do what he wanted.

"Listen slut!" he snapped at her with his clinched teeth. "Kneel down and suck my cock like the fucking whore you are!"

And that was all she wanted from him. She didn't waste a single second and slipped out of her seat. And there she was! Kneeling down between his wide open legs! His hard and thick cock was right in front of her eyes. It was slick with his cum. Jennifer wanted to make him talk more dirty to her but the sight of his cock was too tempting to resist. Placing her hands on his thighs, she leaned forward and kissed the head of his cock with her soft lips, tasting the pre-cum.

Zack leaned his head back on the seat and closed his eyes. He placed his hands on her hair, gently moving them around and brushing her smooth dark brownish hair between his fingers. Jennifer slipped out her tongue and licked the pre-cum from the head of his cock. It was her favorite desert. She just loved it.

"Ah...Jen..."

After licking all the pre-cum, she gave a small peck on the head of his beautiful cock and then moved down to the base. She planted small kisses along the shaft till she reached the base. Slipping out her tongue, she touched the base of his cock and dragged it upward, giving him a firm lick and coaxing his cum on her tongue. She wanted all of it inside her mouth. She licked his cock from the base to the head to clean it before she could give him a blowjob.

"Ahh...God!"

The feeling of tongue on his cock was driving him crazy. His cock was pulsating under her tongue and the sensation was amazing. Jennifer was getting too wet and horny by licking his cock. It was just too much for her. She couldn't take it anymore. She just had to suck his cock. When her tongue reached the head, she rolled it over and closed her mouth around the head of his cock.

"Shit! That's it Jen...don't stop now!"

She swirled her tongue all over the head, driving him crazy and teasing the hell out of him. When he started getting used to the sensation, she lowered her mouth on his cock and started sucking it hard.

"Ah...holy fuccckkk..." Zack groaned when he felt his cock throbbing inside her sucking mouth.

She was wild now. The animal had awakened again. She was bobbing her head up and down on his hard cock, alternating between tongue flicks and unexpected hard sucking. She was doing it all. Her soft lips were tightly wrapped around his dick as she gave him the amazing blowjob. She felt his cock pulsating inside his mouth. Then she lowered her mouth further down on his rock hard cock till it touched the back of her mouth. God! She was a damn good cock sucker.

Zack had lost all his senses. She was driving him mad. But he wanted more from her. His hands were still placed on her brownish hair. But he was not playing with her hair anymore. He was using his hands to push her head lower on his cock. He wanted her to take all of his 7 inches inside that hot vicious mouth that always spilled nasty words.

"Suck it! Ahhh...that's it...don't stop...uhhh...you slut!"

Zack was totally stoned by the blowjob. He was pushing her head down on his cock more forcefully and she was not stopping her. She loved it! He was treating her like a paid whore and she cherished it! And then Zack did something which he had never done in his life. He removed one of his hands from her hair and placed it on the panel of the window. Gripping the metal firmly, he bucked up his hips and shoved his cock all the way inside Jennifer's mouth. He felt the head touching the back of her mouth. God! The feeling was amazing!

For several seconds, his butt was off the seat as he kept his cock buried deep inside her mouth while Jennifer kept sucking it harder and harder. She was totally taken aback by his forceful actions. He had never done such a thing. But she loved what he was doing to her! Finally, Zack dropped back on the seat and she started bobbing her head up and down once again. Zack was breathless. He couldn't believe what he just did. But he really enjoyed it. He felt that he was dominating her for the first time. And he wanted to do that again.

His hand was still gripping the window panel but this time he closed the fingers on her hair into a tight fist and tightened his grip. He was sure about his decision. And he was not going to hold back. For the first time in his life, he was going to fuck her mouth.

Using the grip of the window panel, he bucked up his hips again and pushed her head down at the same time, shoving his cock all the way inside her mouth. Jennifer knew what he was doing so she kept sucking his cock harder. Slowly at first, Zack stated fucking her mouth in wild abandon. His hips bucking up faster and faster and he pushed her head forcefully down on his cock. It was too much to handle. Within a few seconds, he felt his cock pulsating inside her mouth and she shot 3 to 4 jets of hot cum. Jennifer felt ecstatic when his cum hit the back of her mouth and she swallowed the entire load.

Zack released her hair and slumped back on his seat to catch his breath. Jennifer slipped his cock out of her mouth with a low pop. She quickly got up and straddled him on the seat. His softening cock was touching her flat stomach and her thighs were resting flat on his. Zack had recovered his breath but Jennifer was still trying to catch her breaths.

"I can't..." she panted. "I can't believe...you actually fucked my mouth."

Zack couldn't hold back his smile. "Me too!"

"Promise me...you'll always do that!"

Zack slowly shook his head. "You'll have to beg!"

Jennifer proudly chuckled at his comment. She had transformed him into a bad boy. "Okay, cutie...I'll beg!"

She leaned forward and kissed him, gently sucking his lips. It was not the usual aggressive kiss. It was a soft passionate kiss. And this time, Zack kissed her back. He sucked her soft lips for while before she pushed her tongue inside his mouth. Zack sucked her invading tongue and tasted the flavor of his own cum.

His hands cupped her breasts and he fondled them gently this time. He felt her stiff nipples against his palm. He just had to suck her nipples. So he broke the lip-lock and kissed her neck. Her skin was soft and smooth. He planted small kisses on her neck and occasionally slipped out his tongue to lick her sensitive skin.

"Uh...yes...lick my soft skin...baby...Mmmm..."

Zack kissed the smooth skin of her shoulders before moving down to her gorgeous breasts. He removed his hand from one of her breasts and placed it on her back while the other hand gently cupped the other breast and fondled it.