Beyond Friendship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jen, I really love your breasts."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

Zack planted small kisses all over the skin of her firm breast without touching her nipple. Then he slipped put his tongue and licked her erect nipple, moving his tongue around it. Jennifer closed eyes and bit her lower lip. She loved the attention Zack was giving to her firm breasts. He pressed his tongue hard against her nipple and closed his lips around it.

"Uhh...Zack...you're so good at that...suck my nipple, baby..."

He slowly sucked her nipple and flicked his tongue on it. Jennifer arched her back to push forward her breasts. She placed her hands on his hair and pulled his head closer on her tits. The animal was slowly awaking again.

"C'mon, Zack..." she moaned as he sucked his erect nipple. "Don't treat me like your girlfriend...I'm your whore...suck me hard...punish me...darling!"

Zack squeezed her breast with a renewed vigor and pinched her nipple between his fingers while he sucked the other nipple more forcefully. He felt her nipple getting stiffer and stiffer as he sucked it inside his mouth. His hand moved up from her smooth back and gripped her brownish hair and pulled it tightly, causing her to arch her back and close her eyes.

"That's it, Zack...I like that...ummm...don't stop!"

Jennifer was breathing fast now. She was enjoying the intense sucking pressure on her nipple. He was driving her crazy. She bit her lower lip as he sucked her nipple harder and harder inside his warm mouth. Her pussy was drenched with her juices. It was aching to be sucked and fucked. And she couldn't wait anymore. So she pulled his head away from her nipple.

"I can't wait anymore," she breathed. "You've been a wild animal tonight...If you continue to dominate me...may be I'll tell you about the 14th Chapter."

Zack's eyes widened. He was desperately waiting for the last chapter. He wanted her to teach him the final chapter so could become a flawless master in bed. This was the perfect opportunity for him. And he was not going to let it go. He was going to dominate her and abuse her.

"Get out of the car...Slut!" Zack ordered her with an intense glare.

Jennifer couldn't hold back a wicked smile. She knew it would work. She knew he desperately wanted to learn the final chapter.

Zack opened the door and they got out of the car. It was a cool night with a slight breeze scented with sunflower blossom. Jennifer opened the back door and reached for the smooth blanket they had kept under the back seat. Zack pulled the wipers wide open and Jennifer placed the blanket on the bonnet.

She climbed on top on the bonnet and lay on her back, her legs spread wide apart. Grabbing the end of the short black skirt, she hiked it up, above her waist to display her clean shaved wet pussy.

"Listen, whore!" Zack needled as he approached her. "I'm going to eat your wet cunt and fuck it hard till you cum!"

Without wasting any moment, Zack placed her legs on his shoulders and kissed the inside of her smooth thighs. He planted small kisses all over her smooth skin, occasionally slipping out his tongue and licking the sensitive skin. Then he moved on to the other thigh.

"C'mon, Zack...don't be afraid" she intentionally teased him, trying to provoke the animal inside him. "Are you afraid to kiss...and lick...and suck my wet pussy?"

That was too much for Zack. She had crossed her limits and she had to be taught a lesson. Giving one last kiss on her thigh, he kissed his way to her soaking wet womanhood. He planted a small kiss and breathed on her pussy. He took a deep breath and inhaled the lusty aroma.

"Is my little baby scared of his...Teacher's cunt?"

Zack's reaction to her insulting words was immediate. He gripped her thighs and lashed his tongue on her arching wet pussy.

"Ahhh...yeahh..."

He kissed her soft plump outer lips before slipping out his tongue and licking them with pleasure and satisfaction. The aroma of her juices was filling his nostrils.

"Ummmm...Zack..." she moaned when she felt his warm breath on her pussy lips.

Pressing his tongue between her soft outer lips, he gave a firm long upward lick and felt her lips opening under his tongue, tasting her tangy juices that he was addicted. He lost himself in the velvety slit under his tongue and tasted more of her sweet nectar. The musky scent was filling his nostril and intoxicating his nerves. He closed his mouth on her soft outer lip and sucked it wildly. He wanted to show her how rough he could be! He wanted to prove that he was now worthy of the final chapter.

"Holy, shit!" Jennifer groaned as he sucked the outer lips with wild passion.

Zack slurped his tongue viciously all over her wet slit, coaxing more and more of her sweet tangy nectar. He was out of control now! And her pussy was getting sloppy wet as he continued to assault her with his mouth. Jennifer moaned and squirmed on the blanket. Her breathing was fast and shallow. She tightened her legs over his shoulders, almost crushing his head between them. She placed her hands on his hair and pushed his head lower and harder on her womanhood.

Zack gave her fast and firm licks all over her wet slit and felt her body reacting to the stimulation and his unusual assault. She was moaning louder and louder by every passing second. His tongue intentionally teased her wet slit and outer lips as he continued to devour her.

"Uhhh...you jerk!" she groaned loudly when she felt his tongue on her wet hole. Zack moved his tongue around it and teased the hell out her. He lashed his tongue hard and made quick circles around her hole. Then he moved his tongue over her anxious hole and teased her more.

"Just push it inside!" Jennifer urged him with desperation. "Just do it...uhhhh God!"

Zack pushed his tongue inside her love hole, making her moan and squirm with pleasure. He started stroking it in and out of her pussy and felt the inside channels gripping his tongue and coating it with her tangy juices.

"God...you're great, baby...you're fucking great!"

After a teasingly long tongue fuck, Zack slipped out his tongue from her hole and moved it upward towards the more sensitive part. He moved his tongue around her swollen clit and felt her body reacting to the stimulation.

"Suck it Zack...suck my clit...please, baby...just do it for me!"

Zack lashed his tongue hard on her clit, making her body squirm with desperation. Jennifer pushed his head further down on her pussy and started bucking up her hips to meet his tongue lashes. He made small circles around her clit. Then he pressed his tongue hard against her clit before moving away for a while.

"Don't tease me, you fucking bastard! Just...suck my clit...I need to cum!"

Zack knew he had teased her more than enough so he lashed his tongue on her clit and closed his lips around it.

"Ahhhh...fuuuccckkk!" Jennifer groaned with pleasure as he sucked her clit with a renewed vigor. As he assaulted her clit, he moved his tongue up and down over her little erect bead and intensified the pleasure. He felt her body getting rigid as he continued to suck her clit. Jennifer's breathing became fast and uneven. Her body was on fire.

"Holy shit!" she cried out and bucked her hips harder and faster, calling out his name again and again. Zack removed his hands from her thighs. He cupped her ass cheeks and lifted her closer on his face. She gripped his hair tightly as the electric jolts of an intense orgasm passed through her body. She moaned loudly and squirmed erratically as she covered his mouth with her sweet tangy cum. Her breathing stopped for several seconds before her body went limp and she released his hair.

Zack licked her pussy clean and dropped her legs off his shoulders. The sight before him was priceless! From the messy net of her brown hair, Jennifer was looking at him with a satisfying smile. Her gorgeous breasts were rising with every fast and deep breath. Her face was exhausted with the orgasm and her cute cheeks were flushing.

But it was not going to stop Zack. His cock was hard again and it was dying to screw her and nail her. It was all clear in his mind. He was not going to allow her to calm down. He was going to fuck her ruthlessly and show her that he deserves to learn the final chapter from her.

The moment Jennifer closed her eyes to relax, Zack climbed on top of the bonnet. She heard him and lazily opened her eyes and gasped at the sight in front of her. His 7 inch hard cock was only a few inches away from her lips. Zack was knelling over her breasts; his legs were resting on either side of her body. Jennifer looked up and saw him staring at her with an intense look on his face. His eyes were filled with lust and desperation. He placed his hands on her hair and slowly lowered himself till head of his cock touched her soft lips.

"Zack..." Jennifer managed to say out of her breaths. "Give me a minute, baby...I'm out of air...please!"

Zack tightly gripped her hair and pulled her head upward so her closed lips touched his cock again.

"I can't take orders from a whore!" Zack snapped as he rubbed his cock all over her lips and coated them with his fresh pre-cum.

"Zack, please...mmmm..."

He shoved his dick inside her mouth when she parted her lips to plead him to wait for a few minutes. His cock easily slid inside her warm mouth, past her teeth and touched her tongue- her nasty tongue that always spilled dirty words!

Zack felt proud and ecstatic! He enjoyed the warmth of her mouth and it felt like heaven. But he was not going to stop and waste any time so he pushed his cock deeper and felt the back of her mouth and kept it pressed for a while, enjoying the incredible satisfaction.

Jennifer was almost choking. Her lips were stretched by the invader and she was still falling short of air. She was practically staying alive by taking small breaths through her nostrils. She was really scared and turned on by Zack's aggression. He was never so dominating on her! But she loved it!

Without giving a damn to anything, Zack began to ruthlessly thrust his hard cock in and out of her nasty mouth. Her lips were wrapped on his member as it smoothly slipped in and out. He tightened the grip further on her hair and started fucking her harder and faster. The pure aggression was making Jennifer wet again and she started sucking his cock as he fucked her mouth. She grabbed his tight butt and squeezed them.

"That's it...suck my cock...you bloody fucking slut!"

This was too hot and erotic for both of them. They were acting like wild animals with a never ending thirst for 'sex'. They were fucking each other out of pure lust! Zack felt the tension building inside his body. He felt his cock twitch and throb inside her mouth. He knew he was close to shooting his cum inside her mouth. But he didn't want that! He wanted to shoot his load inside her pussy.

All of a sudden, Zack pulled out his cock from her mouth and quickly slid down on her hot body, crushing her under him. His face was hovering her confused and flushed face and his cock was rubbing against his wet pussy.

"Zack, please..." she requested him as she tried to catch her breath. "Give a few minutes, baby...please!"

"You're a whore, Jen!" he shot back with a stern look on his face. "Whores don't get time to relax! They get fucked! Again...and again...and again!"

"But..."

Her words were muffled as Zack crushed her lips and kissed her. He sucked her soft lips with wild ambition. When Jennifer parted her lips to plead, her pushed his tongue inside her mouth and moved it around like a snake. This was shocking for Jennifer. He was acting like a maniac. But still she was getting wet and horny by his attitude and behavior. She loved it! And she decided to cherish this moment! So she sucked his tongue passionately. The mixture of their saliva, her pussy juices and his hot cum was just too erotic and hot for both of them. Zack slightly shifted his body and his cock parted the outer lips of her pussy. He rubbed his cock along the entire wet slit, enjoying the warmth of her pussy.

After a while, Jennifer felt weak and feeble. She was finding it difficult to breath. Her nostrils were not inhaling sufficient air and her mouth was blocked his lips. She was almost choking. She couldn't kiss him anymore. It was too much for her. So she placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed his mouth away to break the 'deadly' kiss.

"Zack...you jerk..." Jennifer panted. "You...almost killed me!"

"I don't care!"

As they stared at each other, Zack placed his cock at the entrance of her love tunnel. He grabbed both her hands and dragged them above her head. He leaned forward to kiss her again but Jennifer quickly turned her head to the side.

"Please, Zack..." she urged him in a weak voice. "I want you too fuck me...but after a few minutes...I'm out of air!"

For a moment, Zack felt a bit concerned. But the thought of learning the final chapter was too tempting to resist. He just wanted to learn the final chapter at any cost. And to achieve that goal, he had to fuck her wildly and prove her that he was now ready for the 14th chapter.

"Uhhhhh...you bastard!" Jennifer shrieked as he shoved his 7 inch thick cock inside her tight pussy. She felt her channels spilt by his member. She closed her eyes and tried to relax. The sudden attack was just too much for Jennifer. She was almost lifeless for a few seconds. Zack kept his cock inside her for a several seconds, enjoying the grip of her violated pussy. He twitched his cock intentionally and Jennifer moaned loudly in reply. He was really enjoying this powerful lead role. He saw Jennifer's face. She had closed her eyes and she was still panting. He leaned onto her and kissed her neck.

"Ahh...Zack," she let out a soft moan as he kissed and licked the skin of her neck.

"You're going to pay for your nasty bitchy attitude," Zack whispered in her ear. "I'm not going to fuck you...I'm going to fuck you hard and fast...just like a whore deserves to be fucked!"

When she heard those words, Jennifer turned her face and stared at him. She couldn't believe he was the same guy who didn't know anything about 'sex'. And now, he had exhausted her with the most powerful orgasm of her life and he was going to fuck her and make her cum again and fill her pussy with his hot cum.

"Go on!" she challenged him. "Fuck me, you jerk! Let's see what you've got!"

Zack pulled out a few inches and then pushed it back. He started to slowly stroke in and out of her tight hole to allow her pussy to adjust and get accustomed to his size. Gradually, he started to increase the length of his strokes until almost his whole cock was plunging into her. Jennifer was gasping for air as he started fucking her with lustful deep thrusts. His cock was furiously sliding in and out of her tight pussy. His balls were slapping against her ass cheeks. Zack released her hands and grabbed her tits. Jennifer pulled him down and drew him into a tight embrace and wrapped her legs around his waist as he fucked her wildly. Zack quickly found a rhythm, alternating between soft small strokes and fast deep thrusts. He felt Jennifer's finger nails clutching into his back.

"Ohhh...God!" Jennifer groaned loudly as he plunged deeper inside her. She bucked her hips to match her deep lustful thrusts. She was out of the world. The clear sky was looking down on her and the little stars were laughing and twinkling at her as Zack fucked her with a whole new vigor. She was ecstatic!

"You're so tight!" Zack groaned as he fucked her hard and fast.

"Do you like it?" she moaned, looking at him with a wicked grin.

"I love it...bitch!"

He crushed her lips again and they kissed each other passionately as he continued to fuck her tight wet pussy. They sucked each others lips, enjoying their softness. Zack slipped out his tongue and touched her lips. Jennifer welcomingly parted her lips to invite him. Zack pushed his tongue inside her mouth and she forced hers into his mouth. They wildly sucked each others tongue, occasionally moving them around.

Zack was pumping his cock harder and faster than earlier. His cock was throbbing inside her as he practically hammered her. The inside walls of her tight pussy were contracting on his hard cock. Jennifer dug her fingernails deeper into his skin as she felt her body getting tensed. Her pussy was now gripping his cock tightly. She was totally stoned by the rough fuck and the hot kiss. It was just too much to hold back. Her body was burning. She moaned inside his mouth as a powerful orgasm struck her. She felt her pussy contracting around his cock and her body was stiff like a rock. The powerful waves of orgasm washed her body clean and she felt euphoric.

The feeling of Jennifer's pussy juices drenching his cock was too much for Zack. He felt his cock twitch and throb inside her pussy. He rammed his cock all the way inside her tight wet cunt and shot his hot seed inside her, filling her with the outcome of his lust. Finally, they broke the kiss and Zack collapsed on top of her.

"That was awesome!" Jennifer panted.

"I know!" He confirmed in a shot breath.

They stayed in that position for several seconds and Zack felt his cock soften inside her. When he tried to get up, Jennifer pulled him down again.

"Just stay on top of me, Zack!" she whispered in his ear.

After a few minutes, Zack slipped out his cock and rolled off her body and lay on his back next to her. There was a long pause as they watched the clear sky.

"Zack?" Jennifer asked as they stared at the open sky above them.

"Yeah."

"Do you think Sheryl and Mike must be thinking about each other after that incident on the cliff?"

"It's never going to happen, Jen! They must be fast asleep by now!"

"Yeah...but maybe..."

"Forget it!" Zack cut her words and turned on his side to face her. "How was I, tonight?"

Jennifer chuckled at his question and winked at him. "You were great! Awesome! Fantastic! Superb! Amazing!..."

"I get it!" Zack interrupted her. "So, what's the final chapter?"

Jennifer stared at him for a few seconds. Then she grinned wickedly and gave him a shocking reply

"You're not ready for that!"

00 Turning Point 00

It was 2:00 am. But Sheryl was still awake. She lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling as she tried to reach her 4th orgasm of the night. She was drowned in the ocean of lust. She was still thinking about Mike. She wanted him desperately. She wanted him to fuck her!

She had two fingers rammed inside her tight wet pussy as she desperately awaited yet another orgasm. She always did that! But only once in a night! And there she was- finger fucking her pussy for the 4th time since midnight. She was nowhere close to herself. As she continued to assault her pussy, her other hand reached for her breast and fondled it. She felt her erect nipple on her palm as she moved her hand all over her breast. She pinched her nipple roughly and let out a soft moan.

"Ohhh....Mike..."

Her fingers were moving in and out of her tight hole and she felt her body reacting to the stimulation yet again. Her pussy was as wet as she had ever felt. And her nipples were rock hard. Her mind was fighting with lust. She wanted to close her eyes but it was too risky. She did it a couple of times and saw Mike in font of her. She was getting desperate to get his body. Her breathing was getting fast and uneven as she assaulted her pussy with two fingers. Her climax was clearly visible to her but she was not able to reach for it. This was too hard for her. But she wanted to relieve herself from the tension. There was only one thing left to do. And she did that! Sheryl closed her eyes. And that was the turning point of her life. The brutal assassin named 'lust' made a final blow on her mind. And the strike was so lethal, her mind couldn't bear it. It had lost the battle against lust.