Beyond Friendship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's my boyfriend and I want to kiss him...now!"

"Go ahead, princess! I'll keep pulling your beautiful brown hair."

"Bitch!" Jennifer grumbled as she leaned her head on Zack's shoulder without kissing him again.

Sheryl knew they were getting desperate to screw each other. They always did! They wanted to go to their secret 'fuck spot'. But it was not a secret from Sheryl. She knew about that place. Jennifer had told her about that place a long time back. It was an old deserted road that led to the hills. Since the construction of the new expressway, no one used that road anymore, especially after midnight. The road was arrayed by pine trees on both the sides. Jennifer had also mentioned that their secret 'fuck spot' was not the road itself. It was a small right turn on the road that led to the sunflower fields.

"Can we go?" Jennifer pleaded, looking up at Sheryl.

For a moment Sheryl thought about stretching this game but she saw the urgency in her best friend's eyes. So she decided to call it a day.

"Okay."

And with that, they got down from the car.

"C'mon, Mike! We're..." Jennifer stopped short.

Mike was not there!

"Where is that pothead?" Sheryl asked annoyingly.

"Over there!" Zack pointed out to the far end of the cliff.

Sheryl and Jennifer turned around and saw Mike. He was standing next to the jasmine flower bed.

"I'll get him," Jennifer offered.

"No!" Sheryl grabbed her hand. "I'll get him!"

*****

Mike stood alone near the flower bed. He could hear the sound of the waves that crashed on the rocks below the cliff. He was lost in his thoughts.

All of a sudden, a voice startled him.

"Boooo!"

Spinning around, Mike fell on his back and heard Sheryl laughing at him. He was furious for a moment. She had scared the hell out of him. He could fell his heart beats. He looked up and she was still laughing at him. She thought it was funny. But it was not! At least, not for Mike! He was not enjoying this one bit.

"Stop laughing, Meow! Give me a hand."

Sheryl walked over to the flower bed and stood next to him. Mike extended his hand to her and she grabbed it to help him get up. But Mike had other plans. He wanted her to taste her own medicine. So the moment his got up, he pushed her down and stared running towards the car.

"You bloody bastard!" Sheryl yelled at him.

But Mike ignored her and ran towards the car. Sheryl quickly got up and ran after him. She knew he couldn't win. She was way too fast when it came to a race. So she decided to tap his head and run past him.

Even Mike knew she would win the race. She always did! But he also knew she would do something nasty. He thought she would push him and ran ahead of him. So he abruptly halted and turned around when Sheryl was only a couple of feet behind him.

Sheryl was running too fast. She was not expecting him to stop and turn around. And it happen so fast, she banged into Mike and they fell on the grass. He fell on his back with Sheryl on top of him.

"Shit! I'm so sorry, Mike...I just wanted..."

"Get up!" he shouted angrily.

The moment Sheryl tried to get up, she felt a cutting pain. It was really bad.

"Get up!" Mike demanded.

"It's hurting me," Sheryl whimpered.

Mike was totally confused. "What?"

"I'm talking about my hair! It's...tangled...in you shirt button."

*****

Zack and Jennifer were standing near the car. They had seen Mike falling on his back near the flower bed and they knew it was Sheryl's fault. It was pretty obvious. They also saw how Mike got up and pushed Sheryl on the grass and started running towards them. But it was no big deal. They were always after each other. It was normal.

But when they saw Sheryl banging into Mike, it appeared more like an accident rather than a prank. Zack immediately sensed something was wrong.

"Jen, I think it was an accident."

But Jennifer disagreed. "It's Sheryl's fault!"

*****

Sheryl examined the situation. But it was worst than she had expected. It was not the tail end of the hair that was stuck in Mike's shirt button. No! It was worst than that! It was the middle portion of the strip of hair that fell down past her ear. But that was only half of the worst part. The other half was more terrible! The hair was not tangled in the shirt's lower buttons. It was stuck in his collar button! And it meant that Sheryl couldn't get up off Mike's body without breaking her hair.

"Shit! This is getting worst!" Sheryl squeaked.

She looked at Mike. But he was not looking at her. His eyes were closed. For a moment, Sheryl didn't move. And that was the biggest mistake of her life. All of a sudden, she realized that they were actually in an intimate position. Her breasts were pressing hard against his chest. His face was only a few inches away from hers. She felt his breath on her lips and she was sure that he felt her breath on his lips. There was no escape. If she moved away, her hair would break. If she leaned forward by a few inches, their lips would touch each other. Both the options were dangerous. She had to break free from this situation.

*****

Zack and Jennifer looked dumb folded towards the two dark figures on the grass. They were not moving. None of them was getting up.

Zack was sure something was wrong. "I think we should go there."

"No!" Jennifer shook her head in disapproval. "Sheryl is probably up to something."

*****

Sheryl used both her hands to break free. As a result, she transferred the entire weight of her body on Mike. And it made the situation more complicated. Sheryl's breasts were now tightly pressed against Mike's chest. She held the collar with one hand while the other one tried to release the tangle. But it was like shooting an arrow in the dark. Sheryl couldn't see clearly what she was actually doing or how bad was the mess. When she turned her head sideways to look at the collar button, her cheek brushed against Mike's lips. Sheryl felt the contact and it was distracting her.

"Leave it, Meow."

She was startled by his voice. She looked back and saw him staring at her. Once again, their lips were tantalizingly close to each other.

"Meow, do you trust me?"

Sheryl was totally confused by that odd question. But she nodded absently. Mike was waiting for that nod. He swiftly rolled them over on the grass. Now, he was on top of her.

*****

Zack was totally astounded when he saw the two dark figures rolling on the grass.

"What the hell are they doing?"

But Jennifer was too shocked to give a response.

*****

"Meow, just relax," Mike whispered as he tried to fix the problem.

Sheryl simply nodded. She was not angry with him for rolling them over. But she was definitely getting nervous because their position became more intimate. Mike's face was hovering above hers. The distance was almost immeasurably close. Their lips were almost touching each other.

Just like Sheryl, Mike used both his hands and transferred his weight on Sheryl's body. Her firm breasts were almost crushed under his chest. Mike tried to look sideways at the mess and attempted to solve the problem. But Sheryl's eyes were still locked on his face. Slowly, she realized what was actually happening. Mike was completely on top of her body.

Sheryl closed her eyes to calm down the growing tension in her body but she could feel Mike's breath on her lips. And it was not helping her to calm down. And then, she felt something else. Something which she was not supposed to feel! Something which made her more nervous! Something which intensified the growing tension in her body!

Sheryl felt Mike's hard-on! It was pressing against her crotch. Although they were both wearing jeans, Sheryl could still feel his hard-on. And it made her weak. But more than that, it made her wet! She felt the dampness between her legs. Her nipples were as stiff as they could get and she was sure he felt them through her top and his shirt.

Mike was still looking at his collar but Sheryl's eyes were digging into his face. She was loosing control of herself. She knew he was his best friend! Nothing more than that! But it was not helping her. She could feel a strong desire taking control of her body and mind. A small flame of lust was now burning inside her body. And for the first time in her life, Sheryl wanted to kiss Mike. She wanted to kiss him on his lips. And it was not a difficult job. His lips were only a few inches away from hers.

But it was still difficult for her. She was afraid. She couldn't risk their friendship. She didn't want to loose a best friend by kissing him out of pure sinful lust. She had to stop her desires. She had to kill the growing lust before it ruined her life. And there was only one way. She had to relax and stop looking at him. So she closed her eyes and starting fighting with lust.

*****

Zack was totally thunderstruck. The two dark figures were stationary. They were not moving at all. Something was definitely wrong!

"Jen, I think they are..."

"Kissing each other!" Jennifer completed the sentence for him.

Zack was speechless. But he was sure that Jennifer was wrong. It was totally illogical.

"Jen, they are not kissing! We know they don't like each other...sexually!"

"I know that! But I hope they do!"

*****

"Meow!" Mike whispered.

Sheryl gasped and wide opened her eyes. Mike was looking at her. His face was hovering above hers. But it was a mystical moment. Her emerald green eyes were locked with his deep ocean blue eyes. They were talking to each other. Their eyes were sending invisible signals to each other.

"I'll have to remove my shirt," Mike said in a low tone.

Sheryl was not responding. She was lost in the ocean of his eyes. She was not anywhere close to herself. She was lost. She was drowning in his mysterious eyes.

"Meow! What's wrong?" Mike asked in a soft voice.

Sheryl gasped again, breaking free from the shackles of his eyes.

"What?" Sheryl gave him a confused look.

They were now talking in their lowest possible pitch.

"You're not listening to me, Meow! What's wrong with you?"

For a split second, the lust took over and she wanted to tell him what was wrong with her. She wanted to tell him that she wanted his body. She wanted to kiss him on his lips. But she regained her senses before she actually blurted out those words and destroyed her life.

"I'll have to remove my shirt. It's the only thing left to do." Mike reminded her.

"Okay."

Sheryl closed her eyes again but it was getting worst. She could feel his body. He was all over her. She could feel him from top to bottom. His breath was teasing her lips. His chest was crushing her firm breasts. Her nipples were poking his chest. His stomach was resting flat on hers. But more importantly, his hard-on was pressing against her crotch. It was too much. Suddenly, she felt his hand touching her cheek. She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her. But this time, there was a glint of concern in his eyes.

"What is bothering you, Meow?" he asked softly. "I told you twice that I'll have to remove my shirt. But you're not listening to me."

Sheryl took a deep breath. "I'm sorry."

Mike gave him a weak smile. "We'll get up slowly, okay?"

"Okay."

Mike slowly rolled them over so that they were on their sides, facing each other.

"Just don't move your face away from me, okay?"

Sheryl was too nervous to speak. So she nodded and they slowly started to get up.

*****

Zack and Jennifer saw the two dark figures as they slowly began to get up off the grass. But their movements were slow and almost lifeless. Something was definitely wrong! And something had to be done!

"They need our help!" Zack firmly stated.

"No!"

"Jen, are you crazy? Just look at them! Why are they getting up so slowly? I'm sure they are in trouble!"

But Jennifer was not looking at him. "They are kissing!"

"That's ridiculous! I'm going there!"

Jennifer grabbed his hand before he could take a step. She was totally confused. Her eyes were locked on the two figures.

*****

Finally, Mike and Sheryl got up. They were standing in front of each other, face to face. For several seconds, there was complete silence. Their bodies were not in contact any more. But they were still close to each other. Their faces were still teasingly close to each other.

Sheryl was not looking at him. She had closed her eyes when they got up. The lust was on the verge of winning the battle. She was on the border of breaking the friendship by leaning forward and kissing him. She wanted to kiss him badly. She wanted to suck his lips and push her tongue inside his mouth. As Mike undid the first few buttons from the top, his knuckles slightly brushed against her nipples and Sheryl almost lost the battle. She was ready to kiss him but his hand moved down as he undid the lower buttons.

Mike slowly slipped out his hand from the sleeve that was on the other side of the tangle. Then as slowly as possible, he slipped his hand out of the other sleeve. But his hand still held the shirt to prevent it from dropping down on the grass.

"Meow, it's over!" Mike said in his normal tone.

Sheryl lazily opened her eyes and saw Mike. He was now standing a couple of feet away from her, holding the bottom of the shirt while the collar button was still stuck in the hair. She was totally intoxicated by the sight in front of her. The moonlight dimly illuminated his body and for the first time, Sheryl saw the upper half of his body without any clothes. The ground under her feet was shaking. She was totally surrendered to the lust for his body. His skin was smooth and his chest was muscular. He had a tight flat stomach just like an athlete. His arms were muscular and powerful. God! He was looking like a Greek warrior.

*****

Zack was shocked to death when he saw Mike removing his shirt. He couldn't believe what was happening over there. He was sure Jennifer was totally wrong. But now, he felt she was right. May be they were actually kissing each other.

"I told you they were up to something," Jennifer said without looking at him.

There was an unwanted pause for several seconds before Jennifer slowly whispered, "They are going to fuck each other!"

*****

Mike quietly handed the button end of the shirt to Sheryl and she took it without saying a word.

"They are waiting for us, Meow! Let's go!"

*****

When Jennifer saw the two figures moving towards them, her emotions gave way to confusion and frustration.

"Why are they coming back?"

It was Zack's time to counter attack her. "I told you something was wrong! Kissing and fucking...that's what you said, right?"

"But I thought..."

"Shut up, Jen! Your imagination is running wild!"

*****

"We have a problem!" Mike called out from a distance as they approached the car. "Meow's hair is stuck in my shirt!"

Zack quickly turned his head and gave a defiant glare to Jennifer. "I told you they were in trouble!"

"Okay, I'm sorry! Just...don't tell them what I was thinking."

*****

When Mike and Sheryl approached the car, Jennifer quickly helped Sheryl to fix the problem while Zack and Mike silently watched them. All the while, none of them spoke out a single word. They were fighting with their own thoughts.

Jennifer was not angry or embarrassed. She was frustrated! She always wanted Mike and Sheryl to hook up so that the 'awesome foursome' would always remain an intact group and the possibility of a new member joining them would be completely vanished. And she almost thought that tonight was the ultimate night that she was anxiously waiting since the last six months. But unfortunately, she was wrong.

Zack, as always, was as cool as a cucumber. He was not fighting with his thoughts. He was confident from the beginning that he was right and Jennifer was wrong.

Mike was getting nervous by every passing second. He was reassuring himself that it was only an accident. Nothing else! Nothing more than that! But he was afraid of Sheryl. He was sure that she felt his hard-on when he was on top of her.

As far as Sheryl was concerned, she was in grave danger. She was surrounded by nervousness, embarrassment, excitement and...lust! And she was becoming weak.

"Your hair is free from the mess, madam!" Jennifer exclaimed in a funny tone to cheer up everyone.

Sheryl tucked the hair behind her ear and gave her a weak smile. "Thanks, princess!"

*****

The crisp air whipped through the open windows as the car cruised through the empty streets. It was past midnight. Sheryl leaned back on the seat and looked outside the window. The city was tearing past her eyes. Her body was in the car but her mind was lost somewhere. Outside, the city was winding down. The shops were closed, street vendors were winding up their stalls and pairs of night lovers were cuddling on the benches to stay close to each other. It was all happening outside. But inside, she was lost. She was motionless. Her mind was not responding. And it was too much for Sheryl. So she closed her eyes and tried to wipe off the memories of the past few hours.

*****

"Sheryl!"

The voice startled Sheryl and she opened her eyes. She was still sitting in the backseat. But the car was not moving. It was stationary. And Jennifer and Zack were looking at her from the front seats.

"What?" Sheryl gave them a puzzled look.

"Your house!" Jennifer stressed her words. "We have parked the car in front of your house."

Sheryl looked outside the window and saw her house. But she realized something else. Mike was always the first one to be dropped when Zack brought his car. So she turned around on the seat but it was empty. Mike was not sitting next to her. They had already dropped him.

"When did you drop Mike?" Sheryl nervously asked them.

"When you were fast asleep!" Zack replied with a smile.

"I was not fast asleep!" Sheryl snapped. Her normal bitchy tone was back. "I was just...you know...I just...just closed my eyes."

Oh God! She had made a big mistake. The reply was as stupid as it could get. And she knew they would inquire further into this matter. But she was not prepared to face such questions. There was only one way out. She had to escape. She had to get out of the car.

"I'll see you guys, tomorrow...bye!"

She quickly got out of the car and walked towards her house without looking back at them.

*****

Zack and Jennifer drove in silence for a while. Jennifer rested her head on his shoulder and held his arm. She was still hot and wet.

"Hurry up!" she urged. There was a clear hint of lust in her tone. She was getting desperate to have him.

She raised her head slightly and whispered in his ear. "I can't wait to fuck you."

Her hand was now resting flat on his thigh. "Hurry up, cutie!" she purred. "I'm getting wet for you."

Zack knew she was doing all this purposely. She loved to tease the hell out of him. And it always worked. She was intentionally torturing him with her dirty talk. She would always do that till he surrendered to her lust.

As he kept his eyes on the road, he felt his cock reacting to her nasty words. It was getting hard again. Her lips were almost touching his ear. He could feel her breath on his ear. And she was still whispering dirty words.

"I'll give you a hot blowjob as soon as we park the car. Then I want you to go down on my wet pussy...no...my wet cunt."

Zack was getting distracting by her dirty games. He was finding it difficult to drive. His eyes were on the road but his mind was getting intoxicated by her nasty words. And she was getting more vulgar and nasty.

"How do you want to fuck me tonight? I'll do anything for you. I'll..."

"Shut up, Jen! I'm driving!"

She giggled at his comment. "Even I'm driving, honey...I'm driving you crazy!"

Zack shook his head. Who was he kidding? She was not going to stop at any cost. It was a habit. She was addicted to dirty talking. She was out of control. The wild sex animal inside her was wide awake. And the only way to tame it was to satisfy it!