Beyond Friendship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh...Mike...you jerk!" she groaned in desperation, clearly rejoicing the victory of lust.

She didn't care anymore. She didn't care about their friendship. She only wanted him. All she wanted was his soft lips, his deep blue eyes, his smooth muscular chest and even more! She removed her hand from her breast and reached down to find her clit. She was totally spellbound now. She was out of control. And things became worst for her as the ego and stubbornness inside her joined hands with lust.

"Uhhh...Mike...I'm going to fuck you...by hook...or by crook!"

She rubbed her swollen clit, making small circles around it. She felt the erect nub and played with it. Her body was reacting to the amazing feeling. She was intoxicated by her fingers as they rammed her tight wet love tunnel and rubbed her clit.

"Ahhhh....God!" Sheryl groaned as she felt her pussy gripping her ramming fingers. She felt the surge of excitement in her body. She arched her back and squirmed on the bed. Her body was on fire.

"Uhhhh...Mike!" Sheryl moaned again as she reached her climax. The inner walls of her pussy contracted on her fingers. She felt her fingers getting drenched by her own juices. Her body stiffened and she stopped moving on the bed. It was an intense moment. Her breathing stopped for several seconds. Finally, the orgasm subsided and her body went limp. She removed her fingers from her pussy and slipped them inside her mouth. She sucked them clean and tasted her own cum.

Opening her eyes, Sheryl sighed.

"Oh, Mike..."

*****

It was 2:15 am.

Mike's eyes were wide open as he lay on the bed and stroked his 8 inch thick cock. He was still thinking about her. She appeared in front of him whenever he closed his eyes. This was way too unusual for him. He had screwed almost every hot girl in his neighborhood. But that was it! Nothing for than that! He never thought about a girl so much. But something was wrong tonight. He was dreaming about her.

When he entered his room at midnight, Mike went straight to the bathroom, stripped his clothes off and jacked off his hard tool till she shot his load on the bathroom tiles.

But still he was feeling horny. As he continued to think about her, he felt his cock twitch and throb around his hand. He felt his blood rushing inside his body. He could feel his heartbeats. His hand was smoothly moving up and down on his hard tool as it was slick with his pre-cum. He was stroking it furiously. He was loosing control of himself.

The tension was building inside his body. But he was afraid to close his eyes. He was a strong guy- physically and mentally. He knew it would take only a couple of minutes to explode his hot cum. And he was sure that he could manage the crucial minutes without closing his eyes. And he was determined to do that!

His mind was fighting with lust. Mike concentrated on his emotions and created a 'force field' around his mind to protect it from lust. But it was a lame effort. The brutal assassin shot a fierce lusty arrow and it penetrated Mike's emotional 'force field' and struck his brain. It was all over! The battle was lost. His mind had surrendered to lust.

Mike closed his eyes and he was lost. He was not in his room anymore.

He was standing on the cliff again, wearing only his boxers. And she was standing in front of him in a black lacy bra and panties. They were standing close to each other. She parted her lips at speak but Mike crushed her lips and they kissed passionately, pushing their tongues inside each others mouth and sucking them.

Mike ripped her bra and cupped her beautiful tits. He fondled them and felt her erect nipples. Her hands were roaming all over his back before straying down and grabbing his tight butt. Mike broke the kiss and moved down on her firm breasts. He kissed and sucked her nipples and felt them getting stiffer and stiffer inside his mouth. He ripped her panties and pushed her down on her back. Her pussy was wet and glistening. It was aching to be fucked.

Mike pushed down his boxers and knelt between her wide spread legs. He placed the head of his 8 inch thick cock at the entrance of her tight wet hole and pushed it all the way inside her. She pulled him down into a tight embrace and wrapped her legs around his waist and he started fucking her.

"Holy...shit!" Mike groaned.

He opened his eyes and found himself in his room again. He was not on the cliff anymore and she was not there in his room. He was now stroking his cock vigorously. Within a few seconds, Mike felt his cock pulsating in his hand. His cock twitched one last time and he exploded, shooting 3 to 4 jets of hot cum in the air and it landed on his thighs and stomach.

Mike closed his eyes again and let out a soft moan.

"Ohhh...Selena..."

00 New Member 00

It was 2:30 am.

The B-School was closed. The street was quite and empty, except for a couple of stray dogs. The night had settled down peacefully. Only two buildings down the street was the famous Degree College. And just opposite to the college was the girls' hostel. It was the oldest and most famous hostel in the city. The building had 5 floors and it was clad with red brick and limestone. The building contained more than 50 rooms, 2 reading rooms, a large dining room, a library, an entertainment room and a classic indoor gym.

It had been a long day and the residents were fast asleep. Everyone was lost in their dreams. Everyone, except Selena! She was still wide awake in her room which was situated on the 3rd floor. It had been a long day for her but she was not feeling drowsy.

She was laying on her back with her legs splayed- her head was resting on the soft pillow and her hands were above her head. She was only wearing a loose white t-shirt which barely covered her thighs. And she was not alone. Her roommate, Alex was sleeping next to her. And as always, she had cuddled next to her on the large bed. She always did that! She was sleeping on her stomach- her head was resting on the same pillow, one of her hand was wrapped around Selena's stomach, just below her breasts and one of her legs was resting on Selena's leg.

Selena felt Alex's breath on the side of her neck. But she didn't mind it. They were not just roommates. They were friends. Best friends! And they shared everything with each other. Selena knew that Alex was bi-sexual. She knew Alex swung both ways. But that didn't affect their friendship one bit! Selena had always kept strict rules when it came to touching and fooling around with each other but still Alex would always touch her, tickle her and kissed her whenever she liked. And Selena didn't stop her because she felt it was innocent.

But Selena was wrong! If only she knew that her roommate, Alex had more intimate feelings for her. She had a real crush on Selena. But Alex also knew that Selena was straight when it came to 'sex'. So she never told Selena about the genuine feelings for her. And that's why Alex satisfied her lust for Selena by touching her, fooling around with her and giving her friendly kisses which were actually quite intimate and lusty.

Selena was lost in her thoughts when she felt a hand on her cheek.

"Are you okay, Selena?"

The soft voice startled Selena and she gasped, breaking free from the web of her thoughts. Alex softly caressed Selena's cheek for a while. Then she turned Selena's face towards her and saw her staring at her with confused expressions on her face.

"Selena, what's wrong?"

"I'm fine," Selena whispered. "Go to sleep."

"Are you sure?" Alex questioned with a strong doubt in her mind. She was really concerned for Selena. She was her best friend and the secret lust of her life.

"Everything is fine," Selena assured her.

"No, it's not! It's already..." Alex glanced at the wall clock and turned back to Selena. "It's 2:45 am. What's bothering you, baby?"

Selena knew it was useless to hide anything from Alex. She would not let her go without knowing the truth.

"I'll tell you everything...in the morning, okay," Selena replied

"Okay."

Alex leaned her head forward and placed her lips on Selena's soft pout lips kept them pressed for a while. Then she parted her lips and gently sucked Selena's lips for a while.

Selena gasped when she felt Alex's tongue touching her lips. Placing her hands on Alex's head, Selena gently pushed her head away to break the kiss. Alex sighed when Selena broke the kiss because she always enjoyed the feeling of her soft lips.

"Goodnight, Alex."

"Goodnight, Selena."

Alex dropped her head back on the same pillow. She removed her hand from Selena's cheek and once again placed it on her flat stomach. But Selena was still not drowsy. She stayed in that position for the next 15 minutes. When she confirmed that Alex was fast asleep, Selena stretched her hand over the side table.

The room was dark, except for the small night lamp on the other side table. Selena's hand fumbled for a while. Then she found it! She found her gift. It was priceless for her. She picked it up with her hand and pressed it softly on her breasts. Then she kissed it and took a long last look at it before placing it back on the side table. Selena took a deep breath, closed her eyes and drifted down the dream land.

The room was now completely silent and the priceless gift rested flat on the side table. It was not a diamond ring or a gold chain or a silver anklet. No! it was much more valuable for Selena!

It was just a small plain page of paper that read:

4 Rick N Rings

1 Cheese Burgler

To be continued.....

*****

Note from the Author:

This is the 1st story I have written in my life so please ignore the grammatical errors (if any).

But more importantly, should I continue?