All Comments on 'Bigfoot'

by barbarianqueen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Black TulipBlack Tulipabout 20 years ago
Variation

I liked your story with a nice romantic ending. One point: I think it's a pity you kind of repeat yourself in the sex scenes.

A bit more variation in the words and the actions would make it even better.

BorschtBorschtabout 20 years ago
Romantic Beasts

A great, well crafted little romantic story. Its kick relies on emotional involvment as well as the usual sexual mechanics, which is refreshing. I also liked the way that the Bigfoot was different to how I'd imagined him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
yawn

you could have done more with what you had. to bad you repeated yourself on the sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet but...

Could have been better. The sentences are too short, and a little disjointed, which can be easily fixed. The storyline itself was great! A little sweet, a little sexy and a little quirky; if you fix the flow I think you'd have one hell of a story here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i liked it

considering the subject, bigfoot and it's not a topic that much is known of or really talked about- i liked what you did. it was actually ingenius to give bigfoot a new perspective & have it not be just a big ape running through the woods, but a disguise for an alien race to observe mankind. that you could write it into a erotic-love story was really nice. i give kudos for having a happy reunion at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous