Bill's Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea you little teasing cunt you need to get fucked don't you?"

He's sucking all over my tits "Your a beautiful white bitch!"

"That's enough of that crap My name is Samantha!!

"Oh that's a real pretty name little cock teasing Sam!"

He starts to lick his way down to my belly he circles my belly button then continues down, in one swipe he's pulling off my pants, and thong his tongue makes it's way to my clitoris which is standing erect, his tongue was again tasting my dripping cunt. I was powerless at this point, "Oh man it feels so good!!"

I lift up my one leg onto the toilet to give him better access I'm holding his head he moves his finger up to my opening and slides it right in he's fingering me and lapping my clit I start to move my hips "I'm moaning it feels so good."

He puts another finger in sliding them in and out "You little bitch your pussy is so nice and wet now!"

BAM!BAM! BAM!

"Crap somebody's knocking" We both freeze! They stop,he waits a couple of seconds then he goes right back, licking circles around my clitoris "Lick me Marvin" his nice thick tongue is working over my throbbing clitoris I'm ready to cum again!

He stands up "Noo don't stop! Pleeease don't stop..." He pushes me down to my knees "Suck me you little whore make me hard!"

I never been in a submissive role before, but if this gets him off,I grab his half hard cock and put him in my mouth I'm sucking him he's watching me "You have really pretty blue eyes"

I think this white women thing has really got him turned on he's watching my every move, and needless to say his young black hard cock has my pussy on fire!!

He moves over to the toilet and sits down, his cock is sticking straight up "Crawl over here and suck me! Yea that's it stick your ass up"

I crawl over to him swaying my ass back and forth just like a bitch in heat that I'm. I open my mouth wide and take him in, I'm on my hands and knees sucking him and he's holding my head down, forcing his cock into my mouth.

He lets go of my head and I'm able to get him hard with my sucking, He reaches down and grabs the condom opens it and puts it on, I'm not a big fan of condoms, but this one is black with bumps all over it, that makes his cock look more menacing then it already is!

He lifts me up and pins me against the wall, he's all over my tits again sucking away, his hard cock is hitting my belly he takes it and starts to rub it against my pussy opening he's teasing me just sliding the head in then quickly out, again and again, I keep moving my hips out trying to get more of him in me!!

"I want him in me real bad" I reach down and grab him and guide him in, I'm so wet he's able to slide in pretty easy, I lift my leg onto the toilet, he grabs onto my ass cheeks and pushes hard and he's in!

His cock is stretching my pussy, between how wet I'm, and the condom there is so much lube, that he's able to start to really bang away, and I'm loving it! He's sucking my hard nips and grabbing on to my ass, he has a nice steady stroke going.

"Your pussy is so nice and tight!"

"Oh fuck! Ooh yea fuck! Give me that cock Ooh yes!"

He lifts me off the ground, holding onto my ass cheeks and he starts to really bang, I never been fucked anywhere, that didn't have some kind of cushion, this steel wall has no give, and I'm feeling all of his nine inches, buried deep in me on each stroke,

My hands are on his arms that are flexed holding me up, his muscles are so tight and such a turn on, and his main muscle is like a well oiled piston driving me wild!

"I seen you teasing them guys before,I think you really like cocks don't you?"

Then he really starts to bang me hard, I grab his head and start to tongue kiss him, I feel one of those deep down orgasms coming on I start to moan, I'm going to cum! He stops and lowers me keeping his cock buried in me.

"Don't stop please don't stop!!"

He pulls out and goes and sits on the toilet, he leans back against the wall, the way he's sitting his cock is sticking straight up, he motions me to straddle him, "I cant wait" I straddle him and guide his cock in.

I'm going to like this, I start to ride him, he reaches up and cups my tits, I'm up and down on his cock, rolling my hips to take every inch I lean forward so he can suck my tits steady riding him.

"Your loving my big cock, Your not used to having a cock this size in your nice tight cunt?"

He grabs onto my ass cheeks and holds me still "Tell me" I'm ready to cum, he's holding me,

"I love your big cock inside me, Fuck me please Fuck me!!"

He grabs my ass cheeks and thrusts his cock deep in me, I match his thrusts with my own and Finally I start to cum, my whole body is trembling my pussy is throbbing!! Good god I was in heaven as the ripples of the fast approaching orgasm began to build in me.

"Oh man mmmmm...I'm cumming oooh shit yesss..Ahhhh I'm fucking cumming!!"

I arch my back, I roll my head, my tits stick straight up I'm bucking all over him my cum flowing, onto his cock, and down my leg I collapse onto his chest he grabs my head and forces his tongue down my throat, slowly I ride him my pussy still having little spasms I thought I was never going to stop cumming!!

I lay there on him oblivious to everything, except his rock hard cock, buried deep into my sopping wet pussy, so spent, and fully satisfied!

"Stand up"

I stand, a little wobbly, he sits up,

"Put your thong back on and turn around and lean against the wall"

I have a powder blue satin thong, it's Bill's favorite,obviously Marvin likes it too he has his cock in his hand stroking!

"Let me look at that ass, Pull it to the side, Spread your ass, Now rub it with your fingers."

I keep one hand holding my ass cheek with the other I start to rub my asshole, slipping my finger half way in.

"Oh man Sam just like that" He's stroking faster now, "Your ass is so sexy turn around now and rub that pink cunt"

I spit on my hand and slowly and gently start to rub my well spent pussy, He's got his hand wrapped around his cock really stroking.

"Now it's my turn Sam you little teasing bitch Now lean on the toilet!"

I lean onto the toilet my arms straight, my ass and cunt sticking straight up at him, he's still stroking furiously.

"Your white flesh is such a turn on, My dick is ready to burst, Have you ever taken a big cock in your ass before? Have you Sam, Now get on your knees!"

Like an obedient slut I drop to my knees, he grabs me by my hips and pulls me closer.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, I might brake this cock in half, in that fine tight little ass of yours!"

He starts to whack me in the ass with his hard on rubbing it all over my ass, then he stops, he rips off the condom.

"I don't need this I want to feel every inch of that tight hole, But first turn around and suck me and Put some spit on my dick!!"

He leans back on his knees and spins me around like a top, I open my mouth and he jams his cock in, I drool all over him hoping that it might make it easier to take him, but he grabs my head and pulls it off right away, I think he's really ready to cum.

"Now spread that ass, I wanna fuck it so bad!"

But before I can reach back, his hands are on my ass cheeks he's kneading them and rubbing my hips and cheeks, he leans over and spits on my puckered o ring, he slowly sides his finger tip in, I take a deep breath and get ready for his onslaught.

"Oh yea Sam your gonna love this, having my cock shoved up in your ass, I'm going to bang it in balls deep!!"

He's panting hard, his voice is getting louder, "Your right Marvin I'm gonna love it, now fuck my ass god damn it!!" What the hell was I thinking, I can't believe I just said that!

"Open up the sweet pink hole of yours!"

I reach back with my hand and grab onto my ass cheek and spread it my asshole is wide open and I'm relaxed, taking slow deep breaths.

"With both hands open it up!"

He lands a wad of spit right on my open hole, he's moaning, I feel the head of his cock at my opening he slowly starts to slide it in.

"You little married slut you probably have taken plenty of men's cocks in that sweet honey hole and now I'm gonna ..gonna ...gonna... Ahh shit!!!"

He quickly pulls it out, his fingers grab tight onto my ass, I feel a hot splash hit my foot I turn around quickly and look at him, his eyes are rolled up in his head,his cock is jerking up and down "Oh shit he's cumming"

I guess he got a little bit to excited!

"Oh fuck Sam, Arghhh Arghhh...."

He pulls me closer then squeezes my ass cheeks and rides his cock in between them, the first spurt hits halfway up my back, I feel his cum running over my cunt and dripping down my leg, he's keeping his cock squeezed in between my ass cheeks he starts to rub his dick all over my ass.

"Yeaaa oh man, That's it Sam drain my nuts"

I'm backing my ass into him rolling my hips, I'm milking him with my ass cheeks, his hot sperm is not as thick, but there's still plenty of it I feel it running down my leg and dripping off my pussy.

He leans back on his knees, he's staring and admiring all his hard work, that's blasted all over my ass, he let's out a big grin.

We both stay there like that for a couple of minutes me with my ass up in the air covered in cum, and him on his knees bent backwards with his cock sticking straight up, I turn and grab it squeezing it, and stroking him till he grows semi hard, then I take him in my mouth and wash him off with my tongue licking his balls clean then his shaft.

I get up and get some hot warm wet paper towels and come back and bend over and let him wipe up his mess all over my ass and legs he loves it, I get dressed kiss him goodbye he gives me his number I make a comment about maybe next time I'm in the airport maybe we could start off with him fucking me in the ass we both laugh, and I'm on my way.

I got just enough time to go buy some toothpaste and find another ladies room and get all cleaned up brush my teeth and make it to Bills plane just in time!

I'm sitting in the waiting area Bill's plane just arrived,and all I can think of is that good fucking, I just had, my pussy is sore, from the pounding, but man did it feel good!

"HELLO SWEETHEART! how is my beautiful wife," We embrace, we hug and kiss, "Let me take a good look at you, it's been too long."

"I missed you so much Bill,"

"You look more beautiful every time I see you, And look how sexy you look in those clothes your hot dear!"

We walk out and who do we pass but Marvin, "Have a nice day Maam"

"You too!"

"Do you know him from somewhere?"

"No he just tried to flirt with me earlier"

"The way you look I'm sure every man has tried he just laughed!"

We get to the car, Bill says I have two really nice surprises for you, Turns out he closed on a really big deal and and made quite a bit of money, he hands me a package with a beautiful diamond bracelet and tells me he booked a romantic vacation for us to go on.

"So where do want to go out to?"

I tell him I hate to be a party pooper, but I had one too many drinks at the bar and "I just need to go home,can we? I'll make it up to you," with that I rub his crotch, "Easy dear it's been weeks without you!"

YEA SURE I think to myself! I look down and notice just that little rub, has gotten a reaction there's a slight bulge, "What's this? Is my hubby a little horny!"

I rub the inside of his leg and lightly rub his balls, then onto his cock "Whoa dear I'm trying to drive, Whats gotten into you?" "

"I just miss my man that's all!

We stop a red light, and I unzip his pants, I reach in and pull out his hard cock, "Linda c'mon cut it out!" I ignore him, I spit into my hand, his eyes widen and mouth drops I grab his cock and start to stroke him, he starts to relax and pushes his hips up.

"Oh dear your going to make me burst!"

Were pulling in to our street, I lean over and take him in my mouth, my cunt is heating up, "Sam this isn't like you dear, what have you been up to since I've been gone!" If only he knew!

We pull in the driveway, and I'm working him over with my mouth, my head flying up and down, "Ooh Sam" I better stop he's only good for one cum! I put his cock back in his pants and zip him up, I lean over and give him a big wet tongue kiss, "Sam you always been such a tease"

I make up an excuse about running around all day and didn't have enough time to shower, "Bill I'm going upstairs to take a bath, you get yourself ready, because I got a surprise for you"

I go into the bathroom and get naked I have to wash all Marvin,s dry cum and saliva off my body, I notice bruises and some scratches on my hips and ass area, from when he was pounding me against the wall!

I'm lightly running my hand over my cunt in the water thinking about Marvin's 9 inches, it wasn't that thick, but he sure knew how to us it!

There is something about a black man's cock that just heats my pussy right up, and the whole idea of a stranger in a strange place, he made me cum so hard and it was so hot and nasty I loved it!

Well I'm all washed up and smelling clean, and horny, let me go take care of my husband.

12