Birthday Poker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciSam
SciSam
18 Followers

The sudden jolt seemed to set something off in Ramona's mind because she immediately did what I knew she would have to. Pulling her head back she insured that gravity wouldn't pull the chain from her mouth, but in doing so she had increased the pressure on her nipples, as it happened she gasped and I thought she had lost control and was about to let go.

"PLEASE SIR MAY I CUM!" Ramona screamed at the top of her lungs. I barely had time to say yes before she was screaming her ecstasy at the ceiling. I had never seen anyone have such a powerful orgasm and as I reached forward and released the clamps she became even more vocal, a stream of profanities coming from her mouth. "OH SHIT! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! OH MY GOD!"

Worried about overloading her senses I pulled the vibrator out and let her come back down to earth. From the other side of the room there came the slow sound of clapping, Tony and James were applauding.

"We would clap too!" Yelped Rachel, obviously distracted by the magic wand vibrator that had been secured so that it nestled in her pussy lips. "But we're a bit... tied up." and she giggled then gasped.

Smiling I started loosening the ropes and Tony and James returned their attentions to the other ladies.

Once I had released her from all the ropes I helped Ramona to her feet, letting shaky muscles take the weight at a steady pace as she leaned on me. But as soon as she had found her feet she immediately dropped to her knees.

"Time to return the favour. Sir." she giggled as she pulled my boxers down and for the second time that day, the second time in my life, she started sucking my cock.

It didn't last long, I was so overly aroused at that point that the moment her lips clamped around the head I knew I wasn't going to last. Never the less Ramona pulled out all the tricks I knew, and a few I didn't. Running her tongue up down and around before taking as much of me as possible into her mouth. She pushed herself right down to the base, then pulled back quickly, gagging slightly. I ran a hand over her hair and let her recover.

After a couple more failed attempts she took my entire length and I couldn't resist taking her head in my hands and holding her there. Her almond coloured eyes found mine and as she stared at me she swallowed. For a second I thought she had sent me over the edge but the sensation passed and I released her head. She didn't pull back like I expected her to, instead she swallowed again and a strange spasm ran through my body ending up in my right leg, which twitched wildly.

She did pull back then for a quick breath but as soon as her lungs were filled she pushed back down to the base and this time when she swallowed it really did put me over the edge. I roared at the ceiling and my hands once again clamped down on her head, as I filled her mouth. For several seconds the world faded away and there was nothing but the pleasure.

Ramona had gagged again when I went over the edge and a small trail of cum and drool was running down her chin, but as I pulled back she proudly showed me the contents of her mouth before closing it and swallowing.

"Damn! Sci you better be about to share!" Came James call from across the room and I realised that he and Tony had been taking in the show.

I looked down at Ramona's face, lit up by a full, if slightly tired smile.

"Not tonight guys. I think this one is all us." And I bent, placing a hand behind Ramona's back and neck, letting her arms wrap around me I scoped her up and headed towards the door.

"Maybe next time." called back Ramona.

I took her upstairs and into the bathroom, using a warm cloth to wipe away the trail that had now reached her breasts. Then we dressed and I stuffed Ramona's panties in my pocket but left the others behind.

As we headed for the door Rachel was waiting by the stairs to the cellar, hands behind her back.

"Master thought you might like a souvenir." She said and revealed the vibrator we had used. Smiling Ramona shook her head.

"I would, but I need it her, cos' next time we're using that on you!"

Rachel blushed and a look of excitement passed across her face.

"Tell him to put it somewhere safe." I recommended and without another word we left.

As we headed through the streets we were like teenagers again, but this time we were a couple rather than friends and we could barely go ten feet without stopping for a snog and a quick fumble of flesh. In the end I lifted her again and carried her most of the way home.

Once we were there we collapsed onto my bed. We didn't fuck. That is too violent a term. It was a slow process, clothes coming off one at a time, as if this was the first time the flesh had been unveiled, we explored every inch of each other with care and attention, then we made love.

It was passionate and intimate, there was no supremacy, no power play, just the sheer joy of each others bodies and when we came it wasn't in noise and heat, it was soft and almost silent. Like listening to smooth jazz after attending a heavy metal concert.

After we were done I folded myself up behind Ramona and put my arms around her and as we fell asleep I was completely consumed by happiness.

*

So here we are at last, only we're not. When writing this chapter I realised how much of this story happened in the following couple of days. So one day this piece will have an epilogue. It will, like the opening chapters, be less erotic and I'm not sure when it will be written but it will.

In the mean time I have a couple of other projects I'm working on, the first one is a story called 72 hours. I'm writing this with Tony, the question we want answered is whether you would like to see a tale told from the Dominant perspective, like this one, or the Submissive, cast your votes in the comments.

Also please leave feedback, I can't stress this enough, if you don't like this piece tell me why, if you do like it tell me why as well. I am really working on my writing style and I want to post good stories that people will enjoy so help me out by giving me some hints.

SciSam
SciSam
18 Followers
12