Birthday Present Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Victoria. We can't leave you in a mess, either. Stand up, honey."

As I stood she knelt and cleaned me every bit as thoroughly as I had done her. Pulling my panties back up and snugging them into place, she said "That's my girl. Now, you had better get dressed, even if they are those old boy's clothes, so we can finish our work day. You are probably going to have chores when you get home."

I really didn't want to think about what might happen when I got home. Things were getting too far out of control for me. I was just having to take things one thing at a time. Well, I thought, I'll just have to wear that panty when I get to it and grinned to myself.

Her Side

The memory of Gail's kiss stayed with me all afternoon. From having no lesbian tendencies except to get excited at the video, to having sex with Jenny last night and having Gail kiss me today, I felt things were moving awfully fast. Vic and my little game had spread in three days to include Jenny and Gail, and Jeannine and Phyllis incidently. But something about the intensity of the sexual encounters made me want to experience more. I seemed to be developing an insatiable appetite.

I got out the outfits we had bought at Cindy's and laid them on the bed. Matching pink negligees, pink crotchless panties, pink garter belts, actually, just mine, Victoria was wearing her's, and nylons, pink high heel shoes with pink leather laces to go up the calves. I laid out both of Victoria's blonde wigs. They were both beautiful.

I took out the dominatrix outfit and was looking at how all the straps and leather fit together with the bustier and the black panties and garter and mesh nylons and the calf high, black, high heel boots. I remembered Jenny wearing the items and remembered her penetrating Victoria and I in our rear cavities and how erotic it all felt. I took out the two way strap-on dildo and examined it closely, seeing how that it fit so that one end was up in the woman while the other protruded like a mans penis. A box of condoms fell from the sack. I remembered that Jenny had put one on the shaft of the dildo. I guessed that they would help keep it clean. Lastly, I took the crop out of the sack. I guess it was my imagination, but seeing the crop made my buttocks start to tingle.

Studying all of this unusual equipment made me want to try it on to see how I looked in it. I undressed and started putting on the clothing. I put on the garter belt and then slid the nylons up my legs, hooking them at my thighs. Then I slid the tiny, see through panties up my legs and into place. Sitting, I zipped the high heel boots into place. Standing up, I could feel that they were higher than I was used to and really pushed my calves and buttocks up. I stepped to the mirror and looked. They were gorgeous. I turned and picked up the leather bustier and zipping myself into it turned back to the mirror. What I saw made me grin. I turned back to the bed and picked up the crop, turning back to the mirror, I slapped the crop against my hand. Smack, smack. I thought I looked pretty dominating. I turned slowly around and looked at my figure in the mirror. Wow!

Going back to the bed, I picked up the dildo and harness. I fitted the harness onto the dildo, put a little vaginal lubricant on my end, inserted it into my vagina, and then fastened it securely onto my body. Although it was firmer than a penis, it still felt quite good in my vagina. I picked up the remote and pushed a button. I almost fell to my knees when the vibrator started. Quickly, I turned it off. My goodness, no one could last long with that thing. I realized that both ends of the dildo had a vibrator in them. No wonder Jenny had enjoyed putting it to Victoria last night. She was being stimulated by the dildo and by my tongue. The thought made me blush with embarrassment at what she had made me do to her last night, but at the time it had seemed quite natural to me. I was so hot that I had turned her rear end every way but loose with my tongue and then Victoria had returned the favor to me. That thought made me want to turn the vibrator back on but then I heard the back door open. I looked at the clock and realized that it was way past time for Victoria to be home.

Oh well, I thought, I might as well have some fun with her. I started for the den with a smile on my face and a raging hard on below my waist. I stuck the remote in the upper rear part of one of my nylons and picked up the crop on the way to the den.

Chapter 7

Finishing up what was left of the days work, I asked Gail to lock up and went out to my car. Turning the key in the ignition, I got nothing. Trying it several times with no result, I recalled having seen the charge light come on several times recently. I had purposed having it looked at but had let it slip my mind. I called my service man on my cell phone and he said he would send someone by to pick up the car.

Gail came out, stopping to lock the door and I asked her for a ride.

"Sure you can have a ride, anytime" and winked.

"Not that kind of ride" I grinned "my car won't start."

"Oh, darn. But sure, you can have that kind, too. Come on."

We pulled up in the driveway and I asked Gail if she'd like to come in for a cup of coffee. I seldom drink coffee at the office and Donna always has some going when I get home.

"Sure" Gail said and we got out of her car and went into the house. Rounding the corner of the den we both stopped short, our lipsticked mouths wide open. There stood Donna in the dominatrix costume we had purchased last night, riding crop in hand, strap-on dildo protruding, and an extremely amazed and embarrassed look on her face.

Gail was the first one of us to recover her bearings.

"I'm sorry. I seem to have come in at either the wrong time or at exactly the right time, Donna, but, personally, I hope it's the right time."

I turned and looked in amazement at Gail, but she was looking straight into Donna's eyes, her mouth partially open, her tongue slightly licking her lips.

"My car wouldn't start" I offered in a half hearted attempt to explain Gail's presence.

Donna was next to recover.

"Gail, you are always welcome, hon. Would you like to play?"

My heart flew up into my throat when Gail answered.

"I would love to play, Donna. I have been wanting to play for some time."

She walked up to Donna and took her into her arms, leaning into her and kissing her, a long, feminine, passionate kiss. Donna returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around Gail and pulling her into her body, the dildo trapped between their entangled bodies, the crop dangling from her hand on Gail's back. She released Gail and I saw her kind of breathing in the smell of Gail's face.

Releasing Gail, she turned to me and taking me in her arms she kissed me and breathed in my aroma. I saw a slight smile as she turned back to Gail.

"Gail, would you like to help me get Victoria ready to play, and you can freshen up at the same time. I'm sure after a hard day at work you both feel kind of sticky. I think I have something for both of you to wear after cleaning up."

"I would love to help with Victoria and get cleaned up myself. I do feel somewhat sticky and sweaty" Gail replied, glancing at me with a little smile.

"Great. The bathroom is this way" Donna pointed, and turning to me "I kind of forgot to get some coffee going, dear. Maybe later."

Donna led the way, her strap on pointing the direction. I could feel my anus puckering already and hoped to make the best of a delicate situation.

"Let me help you, Gail" Donna said as we entered the bathroom.

She stepped up to face Gail, the dildo touching Gail's pubic area, and began to undo Gail's blouse, slowly, letting her eyes feast on Gail's exposed breasts in their black lace bra. Gail studied Donna's face as Donna slowly licked her beautiful lips. Drawing the blouse off of Gail's exquisite shoulders, she laid it on the vanity and unfastened Gail's skirt. Tossing it on the counter, she placed her hands on Gail's sides, under her arms and traced her wonderful figure down, sliding her hands over Gail's slim waist and out over her curved hips, letting them glide around to Gail's firm buttocks encased in the tiny black panties.

Pulling Gail's groin into the protruding dildo caused Gail to moan with pleasure and start to gyrate against Donna. Donna slid her hands up Gail's back and unfastened her bra and let it fall from her breasts. Gail arched her back and offered her breasts to Donna's touch. Donna lovingly stroked them with her fingers and, grasping each breast, rubbed Gail's nipples with her thumbs. The nipples rose to Donna's touch and Donna bent her head and took one after the other into her mouth, playing with them with her tongue and biting them with her teeth.

I was standing there, my pants tented, enjoying the scene of my wife making love to a woman. A couple of days ago I wouldn't have dreamed such a thing could happen, but now I've seen it twice.

Donna dropped to her knees and unfastened the tabs holding Gail's stockings. Slowly, and sexually, she slid each nylon off, lifting each foot to remove them. Tossing them on the vanity, she unhooked the garter belt and laid it on the vanity. She nuzzled Gail's trimmed mound with her mouth and nose, breathing in her scent. Grasping Gail's hips, she turned her and nuzzled her rear, kissing her buttocks and breathing in the scent from her nether valley.

Standing back up, she again turned Gail back to face her and kissed her deeply, holding her to her body, leather covered breast to naked breast. Gail sagged against the vanity, returning the kiss ever so deeply. They finally broke the kiss after tasting each other deeply, their tongues intertwined and dancing, fighting for dominance. The dildo had been shoved in between Gail's legs and she was moving her hips to rub her vagina against it when Donna stepped back.

"You can step into the shower first, Gail, and adjust the water. I'll send Victoria right in behind you and I'll join the both of you after I disentangle myself from this outfit." She grinned as she indicated all of the bondage gear she was wearing.

Gail stepped into the shower and closed the door and I heard the water start up. Donna turned to me and undressed me. After removing my shirt and slacks she unfastened the garter belt from the nylons and slid them off my legs. Then unhooked and removed the garter belt and pink panties. I felt relieved to finally be out of them and said as much.

"Don't get used to not having them on" she said and winked.

I nodded at the shower and said in a quiet voice "Are you sure this is alright?"

She smiled, and again licked her lips.

"It's more than alright. It's perfect" she said and turned to go into the bedroom, picking up my garter belt as she went.

I got into the shower. Gail was just rinsing off. She looked down at me, my pointer was just starting to droop. She took the moisturizing soap and began to wash my penis and scrotum, running her hand up my crotch to wash my anus and crack. The droop became a pointer again, pointing at the shower head. She grinned and washed the rest of my body including my face and hair. The door slid open again and Donna stepped in. Gail turned to her and, lathering her hands, handed me the soap and started washing Donna's breasts and mound. I ran the soap down her crack and washed her anus, running my soapy finger up into her, cleaning her completely. I figured that it might be to my benefit before the evening was over. Gail and I washed the rest of Donna's body as she raised her arms at the appropriate times to assist.

All of us squeaky clean, we turned the water off and stepped out of the shower. Donna had laid out towels and we quickly dried. Donna turned to Gail and said "Gail, could you do Victoria's make up while I get back into my outfit?" Gail smiled and agreed, turning to the makeup kit on the vanity. Motioning me to sit, she repeated the process that Donna had used on me as I sat there naked, with a booming hard on. As she finished her final touches, she then touched up her own face with Donna's make up, making an already beautiful face come colorfully alive. I swung around to look at myself and was again amazed at the beautiful face looking back at me.

Donna stepped back into the bathroom, slapping the crop on her outstretched hand, fully regaled in her dominatrix costume.

"I have clothing for you both in the bedroom, girls" she said as she pointed to the bedroom with her crop. I let Gail go first and as she passed Donna, Donna swatted her on the rear.

"Ouch!" Gail jumped. "Watch it!" she turned to Donna with a smile. "You might hurt something precious."

Donna smiled back and said "I won't hurt it. I'm just warming it up."

I walked warily past Donna, watching the crop. Just as I relaxed, smack, and she hit me on the buttocks. She struck with enough force that it really stung. I danced into the bedroom behind Gail. Our pink negligees and matching items were laid out on the bed, along with the two blonde wigs.

"Ladies, would you put your wigs on first" she said, pointing at the wigs with her riding crop. Not wanting another lick we both quickly picked up the wigs and put them on. Gail turned to the mirror and fixed her wig. She was gorgeous in blonde hair. She turned to me and adjusted my wig onto my head, fluffing it here and there. When I looked in the mirror, it was very sexy looking.

"Now your garter belts and nylons. Be careful when you put your nylons on, Victoria dear, and don't snag them."

We complied, me catching a glance at how Gail gather the nylons before inserting her pointed toes and working them up her legs and then following her lead.

"Now the panties."

Gail picked up and noticed the slit in the bottom of the panties and grinned as she stepped into them and slid them into place. I did the same, pulling them up over my hard on and snugging it into place in the smooth fabric.

"Now your beautiful negligees, girls."

We settled the negligees into place and looked at ourselves in the mirror. For me, it was almost a replay of last night and I found myself shivering in pleasure.

Stepping around the bed, Donna reached under it and brought out the pink high heel shoes. Taking Gail's foot, she slid a shoe onto it. It fit her perfectly and she put the other shoe on her. She ran the laces up her calves and tied them into place on the back Repeating the process on me she reached back into the boxes and brought out the locking devices which she snapped into place over the bows on our calves and fastened the gold padlocks.

"Let's go into the den, ladies" Donna said as she went to the corner of the room and picked up our video camera that I had not noticed. The red light was already on and she filmed us as we walked into the den. I hadn't known that she was filming us getting dressed. I tried to walk as I had been shown last night and more or less succeeded. Donna set the camera on the entertainment cabinet pointed at us.

Donna stepped through the wide den entryway, into the kitchen and I saw that she had cut lengths of clothesline rope from a package we had in a cabinet. She stepped back into the den and had Gail and I face each other. She carefully bound our left wrists together, wrapping our wrists in almost an ornamental knot. She did the same to our right wrists. She turned and picked up a long piece with a slip knot on the end and slid it through both sets of wrists and pulled them together. Gail and I had our hands sticking up in the air, our elbows bent. Donna moved us into the doorway and tossed one end of the rope over my chin-up bar and quickly pulled it tight, effectively binding Gail and I facing each other with our hands restrained over our heads. I was a little nervous but with my hard on pushing into Gail's beautiful mound, I can't say I was complaining. I was incredibly turned on and the way Gail was breathing and her tongue was slightly protruding from her lovely mouth, I think she was, too.

Donna wrapped the end of the rope several times around the extended part, ran it over the bar again and secured it with a knot. I tried testing it to see if we could get loose if need be, but it was secure. I had put up a very sturdy bar and Donna had tied a very secure knot. Gail and I were almost dangling, helpless to get loose.

Donna observed her work and smiled, noticing my hard on.

"Victoria, honey, you and Gail are free to kiss."

Gail looked into my eyes and smiled as she leaned into me open mouthed. I took her beautiful tongue into my mouth and we became engrossed in each others kiss. I forgot about Donna until I felt her hands pulling the crotch of my panties aside and freeing my hard penis. She took my penis in her hand and slid it through the opening in Gail's panties. Gail felt what she was doing and spread her legs. I bent my knees and moved in under Gail's nether opening. The movement put the full weight of my body on my wrists. I felt Donna spreading Gail's nether lips and helping me to insert myself into Gail. Entry was finally obtained and Gail started kissing me again, deeply, almost shoving her tongue down my throat as she attempted to bob up and down on my erect penis.


Suddenly, I felt a rope around my waist. Donna was tieing Gail's and my waist together. She picked up more rope and tied our thighs together making it much more difficult for us to move up and down. We were standing with our feet intertwined and she pulled rope around our ankles, tieing our right and left ankles together. We were completely trussed together. Neither of us could move to any extent. I could not have withdrawn from her if I had tried, which I didn't want to anyway. The emotions of being so immobilized in such a position were overwhelming.

Suddenly I heard a whack from the crop. I opened my eyes and Donna was standing behind Gail, the crop raised in her hand. Gail had jerked at the lash, nearly jerking off my penis. Down came the crop again on Gail's behind. I saw tears form in her eyes.

"Ouch, Donna, that hurts."

"Miss Donna, Gail."

"Come on Donna, that really hurts."

Down came the lash on Gail's buttocks again.

"Play the game, Gail. It is Miss Donna!"

"Stop, Donna. Untie us. This is too much."

The tears were really rolling now.

"Donna, that's enough" I said, realizing that Gail was getting frightened.

Whack! The crop came down on my backside, much harder than last night. I jumped, thrusting my hard on into Gail.

"Miss Donna, Victoria. You girls have got to get it right."

"You've got to let us go" Gail cried.

The crop fell again on her backside. She again thrust into me and I found myself, despite the situation, getting incredibly aroused. I wanted Donna to stop hitting Gail, but I found that I really didn't want the situation to end, it was so erotic.

I tried to insert reason into my voice.

"Donna, you..."

Whack! My backside was really fired up.

"Miss Donna!" Donna again said, almost screaming at me.

All of a sudden, I realized that something was wrong. This wasn't just a game right now.

"Miss Donna" I quickly said as I again pushed up into Gail's vagina.

"Gail?" I heard the question in Donna's voice.

"Miss Donna" Gail acquiesced, her voice trembling and tears running down her cheeks to drop onto my chest. I kissed her eyes, tasting the salty tears. I was feeling sorry for her and for getting her into this.

"That's better, girls" she said and I saw her rolling a condom onto the shaft of the dildo and smearing vaginal lubricant on the condom. "Did you girls have fun at the office this afternoon, Gail?" she said, smiling behind Gail.

"What do you mean?" Gail asked, looking startled at me.

I pushed up into her again. I felt like I was getting close to climaxing, and in spite of the seriousness of the situation, could not stop myself.

1...345678