Bitch! Don' Make Me Have To Hurt Ya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her tongue and jaw got sore, he grabbed her by the crown and pumped her head like a rag doll as he fucked her face silly, for ages. She sucked and slurped and moaned so feverishly it was beautiful.

Then the black man's hands laced together at the back of her head and he started stuffing his cock brutally into her mouth, insulting her. Then he started grunting like a beast. Then he went all stiff. He gave an animal groan and his cock started bucking and spurting frothy, hot, salty cum into her mouth. He told her don't swallow don't spit. Then he made her open her mouth and show it to him. It was only then the thirsty white wife was allowed to swallow and fill her hungry belly with black babies.

Haley thought she might have a break, wrong. Mike's cock hardly softened. In fact, he kept it buried in her mouth as he sat down, pulling her after him. Then he told her it was about time she learned to be an obedient slut. First of all, he pulled her on his knees, ripped off her high heels and pants and spanked her gorgeous, hot ass like she had been such a bad girl. Fuck that! She had to fucking obey him, bitch! In fact, he said so! He spanked her so hard she went all red. Then he became nicer, stroking her ass as she sobbed. He eased a digit in her hole and she was surprised at how absolutely wet she was. She started rolling her hips and moaning as he finger fucked her. Mike rolled her onto her back besides him, pulled her face on his lap and finger fucked her pussy and stroked her bursting clit, telling her to suck his cock and get it all hard.

Chapter 9

Haley was a sweet, little, horny, obedient slut now. Obediently, eagerly, she sucked his dick. She started bobbing away with increasing valor as he worked her cunt and made her feel oh so good. She came again, all over his fingers, moaning around his meat and sucking away till he exploded again, depositing more frothy cum into her mouth, which she drank down eagerly, moaning.

"We gotta train you Haley. Gotta train our little white slut!"

Haley couldn't believe how shameless Mike was. He was using rude words, telling her to do shameless, dirty things, all like it was the most normal thing in the world. And she found herself obeying, eagerly, happily. She was feeling such joy and exhilaration from pleasing him and being his slut.

He made her devour and suck his big black balls and she feasted on them ravenously. Then he ordered her on her knees and pulled up his own knees, leaning back. He told her to lick his crack clean. She was kind of stupefied and so he yanked her in there, face first. She knew she should feel repulsed, but she only felt excited and feverish. She averted her shiny eyes and lapped and licked up and down his cleft. As he shivered and groaned, she found herself rapidly growing very eager. She started kissing his crack and smearing her tongue and lips and into him. He told her to rim his hole and she did it. Then it was time to get in there. She had never done this, but it felt so good to enter him. He told her to bob and slurp like a good slut.

As she slithered her long pink tongue in and out of his ass hole, slurping the shit out of his black anus, she felt untold joy. She started moaning, as powerful thrills coursed through her body, making her skin so prickly and alive. Mike grabbed the back of her head and yanked her pretty, pale face into his dark crack and told her to make oral love to his hole and show him how much she loved his black ass hole. She dove in and kissed his hole so lovingly, and they both knew she was his slut for sure. Mike made her suck him again, and then he sprayed it in her face. He told her to rub it in like lotion.

Then he picked her up and laid her out on the couch, at an angle so she could see her pussy. He told her to hold up and spread her legs and then he devoured her fuzz covered pussy. He was such a good pussy eater she couldn't believe it. She forgot everything else as she was forced to grab his head and stuff his mouth full of her palpitating cunt. She came so many times, back to back she lost count and got so dizzy.

Then Mike slapped her blond pussy with a long, fat black baton stick. She shivered with anticipation as he rubbed it up and down her slit. He got her pussy itching so bad for him that when he pulled back, it followed. He entered her smoothly. Holding her thighs up he started rolling his hips and teasing her opening with his thick head. She went mad, gazing at the obscene sight of his big, black cock fucking her pussy mouth and causing sharp, incensing sensations. He spat on her clit and told her to rub it and cum. She was too ashamed and gasped no! He said,

"DO it bitch! Or I will shove it all up in you so hard this black cock will pop out of your back!"

She whimpered, scared the huge, dark cock might actually do it. She hastily started rubbing her clit. He leaned down and feasted on her hard nipples, sucking and smacking his lips around them. She started moaning and writhing, pumping her hips, trying to get more of him in her. She found her self stroking his scalp and holding him to her tits as her other hand stroked her clit, getting all urgent now. Then she started lapping his dark forehead. He looked up at her and offered her his thick, dark lips. She craned her neck, opened her mouth and sucked him hard. Then she was cumming and moaning away, her hot breath exploding in his mouth as she came.

Mike pulled back, adjusted his knees and rammed his cock deep into the writhing, bucking blond's pussy. She screamed as her hole was stretched like never before.

"Look at that bitch!" he grunted, grinding his cock into her hole. "I told you we were going to black dick in ya!"

For Haley, it was all like a dream. The black man held her wide open, pressing her knees into her chest and started fucking her in smooth, deep strokes, his hips pumping rhythmically, sending his meat squishing in her pussy. She was stretched so much it was slightly painful. But she was so wet and her pussy tunnel was going crazy from feeling the thick, throbbing man meat sliding in and out. She gazed at his dark, muscular, defined body and thought he was like a strong, powerful black beast, only intent on riding her white pussy and stuffing her full of his large cock. He told to spread her pussy with one hand and stroke her clit with the other. She forgot to even blush as she rushed to comply.

"Oh fu-u-u-u-uck! This is awesome!" she moaned and started cuming, even as her stretched hole shrieked. He fucked her harder, deeper, faster and she came harder and started crying louder. Soon, she was bucking heavily, arching her back, raising her body and slamming it onto the couch.

He kept fucking her, like a tireless, lean sex machine running on gasoline, nice, deep, smooth, rhythmic. She finally couldn't take it and flopped back on the couch, gasping at him in disbelief.

Mike chuckled and pulled it out, a large, long, veined, rearing black cock, all shiny with her juices, some clear, some whitish.

He climbed onto the seat of the couch, straddled her and dropped it on her lips. She immediately scooped it up and started licking, moaning as she lapped her pussy off him. She cleaned him up in her mouth eagerly. He had to finally yak it away, or she would never have let it go again.

Mike threw her feet over his shoulders and hit it again. His thrusts were more urgent, and faster, but he wasn't going for broke yet. It seemed like an endless series of thrusts, deep, nice thrusts and shattering orgasms. He rolled her on her belly, with her legs hanging over the edge of the couch and then he stepped it up and pounded her pussy from behind. Haley couldn't believe the obliterating orgasm she experienced. She nearly fainted, but then he jumped out of her, yanked her face to his hard cock and started face fucking her hard till his cock burst in her mouth. She drank him greedily, moaning sweetly.

The well fucked wife whispered softly that it was about time she left. He said, soon baby.

He carried her to his spacious bed and they smoked a joint as she lay drowsily in his arms. Then he rolled her over on her belly, put some cushions under her hips and stroked and admired her ass. She felt his hot breath on her ass then he was feasting on the small of her back. She couldn't believe it as he spread her cheeks and ate her ass and it felt beautifully. He sky bombed into her hole and tongue fucked her ass. She started rubbing her clit and squirming and moaning. Then she was cuming again in her ass as well. It was unbelievable.

She shrieked with immense pain as he sat on her ass and entered her virgin hole. He gave her time to get used to him and relax and then he was ass fucking her and taking her anal cherry. He fucked her nice and deep and eventually she started enjoying it. He pulled it out and told her to lick it raw and taste her ass. She felt revulsion, but the obedient slut in her moaned as she sucked his dick. He went wild and put some of it in her throat. Then he was back in her ass, leaving her mouth and throat begging for more.

She discovered that when she rubbed her clit her pussy and ass orgasmed, so she did it feverishly. He realized that she was an insatiable slut so he fucked her ass and mouth for ages.

He finally came in her face again and collapsed on top of her. He held her tightly and kissed her. She found herself moaning and feasting on his powerful arm, sucking his black flesh hungrily.

He told her she had been a good girl and sent her home on wobbly legs, her head all dizzy, her face smelling of black babies.

He told her to be back tomorrow, in the afternoon, to pick him up at Smithson's. He said he wanted that pussy shaved and she should wear a thong or come pantie-less, nothing else would do.

Haley was in a daze. Her ass and pussy were beginning to ache when she got home. She saw the lights on from afar, so she parked besides the road for a few, and hastily frigged her clit, remembering the feel of his cock in her mouth, and sore throat. She came hard.

Chapter 10

Over the next two days, she dropped by to pick him up and they went about his business or to her studio. Then he would fuck her, in the car, in the forest, wherever he pleased. He never asked. He would just take her, eat her or get eaten by her, whatever he pleased. Then he would fuck the shit out of her and make her cum like a bitch. When she got home, she would fall into bed and sleep like a rock.

One evening, Donald complained to her. He said she was spending too much time with the damn Nigger. They had a row. She stormed out, saying she was sleeping at a friend's but she went to Mike. She told him about her stupid husband and said he had called him a Nigger and her a Nigger whore. Mike said, "Say no more baby," and they fucked.

Chapter 11

Donald was sitting in his office alone when Mike walked in. Donald was still struggling with the fact that he was now working for a black man. Mike was nice and friendly to everyone, but Donald had a feeling he didn't like white guys. There were some white females in his ten member people who had joined them, but all his male employees were black. It was something that made Donald and the other employees nervous, the white men, of course. Not only were they working for a nigger, but he looked like the type that would fuck over someone just because he was white. Well, all applications by black employees, other than as cleaning boys and lumberjacks had always been thrown in the trash can but Donald never even remembered that.

"Hallo, Donald. How are you?" Mike asked casually. "Oh please remain seated." mike perched on the edge of the tall, white blond man's desk.

"I am fine, how are you sir?"

"Fine. Nice little town here. Listen, Donald, I want you to show my two men, Jerome and Marcus (yeah, Literotica black male names) around today. Think you can do that?"

"Yes sir. My wife and I will be glad to show them around."

"No. Just you. Your wife will be chaperoning me."

"With all due respect sir."

"Listen Donald, I am a man who does not tolerate disobedience. Is that clear?"

"She is my wife!"

"Listen, do you wanna seek a new job?"

"You cant... Look, I don't know what you are up to, but the folk around town wont stand for your style, no way."

"Then I will just fire all you guys and bring in workers from neighboring towns. Or simply take my business elsewhere. But one thing, I will put you in shit, white boy! And I will take your bitch! If I want to!"

"You fucking..." Donald shot out of his chair and threw a right at Mike. Mike ducked and gave him one to the chin. The black man was so fast that Donald didn't know how he came to be sagging in his arms. Mike eased the white boy back into his arm chair and told him, "Don't make me have to hurt you son!" He turned to the door and called, "Jerome!"

Jerome, a huge, dark muscular black man who looked like a thug killer ex marine ex body builder on steroids walked in.

"Show him the heat son!"

Jerome pulled his jacket open. Donald saw a huge, large gun. He got so scared.

"Listen Donald, I have fuck you money. I can buy your life for ten gees. Just fly in a killer out of town and have you shot!"

"Shall I do him boss? I can make it look like an accident!"

"You heard, son? Don't make me have to hurt you!" Mike rapped Donald's skull like he was a cheeky child. "Behave yourself. Now, your wife is just showing me around. Don't fuck with me. Take the boys out and show them around Here."

He reached in his pocket and took out a wad of bills. "That's 2 grand. Its up to you if its the last money you will get from me. What's it gonna be?"

"Thanks sir. But I love my wife. Please don't take her."

"All right.. I am a nice guy."

Mike and Jerome laughed and walked out.

Donald didn't know what to do. He rushed off to his dad in law and told him what had happened. He thought the Mayor would be on his side. Mayor Bramble called Mike on his cell and asked him in a nice voice if there was trouble with Donald. Mike said, "Oh hell, he is just jealous because I am richer than him and his wife interviewed me. Has he ever been on local TV?"

"No"

"Well, I was. And I have more money. There you have it. Plus I think he is a red neck. Talk to him. By the way, we should meet tomorrow and talk about our other plans, of bringing the west back."

"Yes sir Mr Montgomery!"

The Mayor was excited as he hung up. Him and Mike were going to set up a huge entertainment center, including erotic massage parlors, gambling and whore houses. He knew all the law makers in the state government, and they were all willing to bend a few laws, and they had already agreed to make exceptional rules that allowed those kind of activities, only in his city. They only wanted some cash. Mike was giving him half a million, for himself and another for the other boys.

The Mayor sneered at Donald and said,

"Grow up boy. Don't mess things up. In fact, watch it or I will tell my daughter to divorce you and run you out of town."

"This is sick. I will get you in shit!"

"Boy, you wanna have a little accident? Want me to call my boys?"

Donald was slapped and chased out. He called his wife and she also had no patience for him. She told him to grow up. He went back to work, his head hanging. In the afternoon, he saw her come by, looking hot, in a short skirt, stockings, high heels and a sleeveless, tight shirt, with the top buttons open to reveal lots of cleavage. She went off with Mike. He could sense something intimate about them. Donald got so mad. He called some friends of his in the sheriffs department and asked them if they felt like Nigger bashing. They told him to fuck off and not start any shit. The sheriff had already warned them that Donald might spoil it for everyone, just after he had given each deputy ten grand, compliments of Mr Montgomery. The deputies warned Donald strongly.

Then Jerome and Marcus, who was also another huge black guy came and picked him up for their night out in the town.

They kept him squeezed between them and they seemed kind of pissed. He took them to a couple of cowboy bars and stuff. He was nervous so he drank a lot. He drove them to their hotel. They told him to come in. They suddenly got very pissed and said they didn't like snitches. They did some things to him that sent him home with a saw jaw and an aching throat and ass. He hated it at first, but somehow, by the time he left, he felt a kind of perverted satisfaction. They told him,

"Don't breathe a word son. Don't make us have to hurt you!"

They must have been pleased by his slavish, submissive performance, for the following day, they each came to his office, once in a while, locked the door, sat on the edge of the desk and had him on the floor, showing their big cocks some hospitality with his pink mouth. One thing Donald didn't understand was why it so pleased him to be dominated and used by these black men. But it felt so right. He remembered something he had once read, "There is a joy and real satisfaction in giving."

Chapter 12

One week later:

Mike decided that though he didn't hold much of the Timber wolves, he definitely liked Minnesota in summer. Hell, it was beautiful. That was exactly how he felt as the 40 year old black man leaned against the wall casually, gazing out of the living room window of his detached, spacious bungalow suite as the warm rays of the mid morning sun, diffused by the lace curtains, stroked his naked skin.

The view was picturesque, like a post card. In the foreground, was a lush green lawn and flower gardens. About thirty meters away was the huge, sparkling blue, tear drop shaped hotel pool, with several scantily clad hotel guests lounging on deck chairs, sipping cocktails and sunning themselves. Then there was the deep, gently sloping valley, filled with apple trees, all heavily laden with delicious, red, juicy apples just about ripe for the picking. And in the distance, the lush, green wooded mountain range. He decided that after his meetings of the day, and lunch, he would go for a swim at the pool, and then drive out to the mountain range and hike, breathing in the fresh, clean, mountain air. Hell, maybe he would climb to the summit, sit back on a rock and smoke a nice, big fat joint, whilst he got his dick sucked.

There was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in," he said casually, leaning back against the wall, raising his morning joint to his lips.

The door opened and Haley stood framed in the entrance, a tall, slim, pretty, hot blond in her late twenties, dressed in a sexy, pink, striped, ladies skirt suit, white shirt and high heels.

She gasped as she stood in the door way, gazing at him for a few seconds, and then averting her eyes quickly.

"Close the door. Ain't nothing here you haven't seen here before," he chuckled, raising the joint to his lips as his other hand casually stroked his veined, jet black cock, which, though only half hard, was already so long and fat.

She closed the door softly and shifted on her feet, clasping her tiny handbag in her palms and fidgeting. She averted her eyes.

She was a beauty and a bombshell, a tall, slim, pretty woman. The sun rays were bathing her long, smooth blond hair, making it shine like a hallo. She had a long, pretty face, that was lightly, neatly made up. Her brows were trimmed and arched sexily above stunning, big, glassy green-brown eyes. Her bronzed skin was smooth, without a blemish. He liked the way her thick tits pushed out, like shelves. She wore sparkling, matched jewelery; earrings, a diamond studded necklace and matching bracelet. Her ass was small, round and taut, her long legs athletic and endless.

"Look at me, baby! Don't be shy now."

She blushed deeply, as she forced herself to look at him.

There he was, the black man from last night's nightmare, leaning casually against the wall, stark naked, with the rays of the hot summer sun falling onto his dark handsome face. He had short hair, a big nose and thick lips, which always seemed about to break into a smile. His neck was thick, his shoulders wide and he had a wide expanse of muscular, jet black chest. His abs were chiseled and well defined with a proper, chiseled six pack. She had seen white guys with nice six packs, but the black man's just seemed much more awesome, more sexier. He had lean hips, big, powerful, muscular thighs and athletic legs.